Bill and Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Scott looked at Alisa with hunger. She giggled as each of them grabbed a leg and pulled her toward them. The giggling was replaced in a hurry by her moans, then screams, of ecstasy. The two men started her out the same way they had Stacy and Andria by giving her a thorough fucking. After that Alisa got to experience something entirely new to her.

Bill pulled her on top and she lowered herself onto his cock. He pulled her down and began kissing her, his tongue deep in her mouth. Scott began lubing her rectum. He worked his finger in her ass and she moaned in Bill's mouth. Scott continued working his finger, then fingers, into her ass until he felt she was ready. He squatted above her with his cock in hand. He gradually forced the head of his cock into her ass and then began to slowly penetrate her. Once he was fully embedded in her he paused.

Alisa had never felt so full. At first it seemed like way too much, but as she adjusted it suddenly felt completely different. When the two men began to move in rhythm with each other Alisa quickly came unglued. She orgasmed over and over as the two men increased their pace. Bill and Scott had reached their limit and were soon shooting their hot cum into Alisa. When they were finished Alisa was barely coherent laying on Bill's chest.

Scott pulled his spent cock from her ass and fell onto the mattress. He watched his wife and Stacy making love and felt a wonderful contentment. Alisa and Bill spent the longest time just kissing and whispering terms of endearment. Everyone was pretty much fucked out and extremely happy.

They didn't notice the crowd that had formed around them until they all got up to go. It seemed like half the people in the resort had been watching them. When they had all found their feet, the audience clapped and yelled enthusiastically. Stacy and Alisa turned red with embarrassment at first, but then both decided 'Who cares? It was fun' and went on about their business.

Bill and Stacy had an early flight, so they went back to their room, but not before a very tearful goodbye with Andria and Scott. Alisa joined them and the three of them spent their final night together. In the early morning Bill and Stacy held Alisa close and gave her kisses goodbye.

Bill and Stacy went home, but their new friends and lovers were not forgotten. Alisa became a regular guest at their house when she wasn't traveling. When she finally retired from international modelling, she moved in with them permanently.

Andria and Scott spent most of their long weekends with Bill and Stacy. Eventually they transferred to Bill and Stacy's city. They bought a house as close to Bill and Stacy as they could, and their relationship continues. The five have never bothered to go back to the resort. There was nothing left there that they needed to find.