All Comments on 'Bill, Betty, David and Sherry'

by houstonbicouple

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NOT VERY SEXY

I thought this story was a bit crude for my taste.Did not turn me on.

RyeandGingerAyleRyeandGingerAyleover 12 years ago
I enjoyed the plot...

...but the story could use a lot more detail.

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinover 12 years ago
Glad You're Back

I enjoyed the three stories from 2008, so I was glad to see your latest submission. I hope to see more! Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
"Right now I've got to go jack off."

ME TOO!

Rye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow. almost impossible for me not to jack off right now.

Love how you manoeuvered your wife and the other couple into admitting they wanted to swing. Loved the 69 with the other hubby first, then with his wife. Loved best the creampie 69. And how great there was no humiliation, etc. to mar the story.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Hopefully

Hopefully this clown(s) has disappeared back into the sewer it crawled out of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Super erotic story! Loved every word of it.

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Reread this story for the umpteenth time, and I like it more every time. That finish, with the narrator under Sherry in a hot 69 as Sherry's hubby Dave was fucking her from behind gets me every time... I so remember being in the narrator's position many many times, and when he started to cum if I didn't have his nuts in my mouth I'd grab his buttocks and pull him as hard as I could into the lady. Then, after both my partners stopped quivering, the other guy would drop the slimy head of his softening cock into my mouth for a minute of two, then I'd attend to my real pleasure - watching his cum gather and drop out of the woman on top of me before eating her loaded puss to my heart's content.

One of my definite favourites here on Lit!

ryeandgingerayle2@yahoo.ca

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhoustonbicouple@houstonbicouple
53 Followers
Older couple who have been in the lifestyle for 50 years!

story TAGS