Bill Meets Jessica Ch. 07

Story Info
Bill now understands he has become hers.
2.8k words
4.27
8.2k
3
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers

It's a Dominant female, submissive male story. She takes total control of him both fully accepting their roles with cross dressing and pegging. Jennifer carries on taking Alexa (Bill) deeper than he ever thought it possible. This time becoming what she has wanted all along.

//////////////////

After I quit my job and now becoming Jessica´s property in a consensual way I have come to understand that it´s just a matter of getting acquainted with her ways for good. It´s the dawn of the rest of my life with her, which if I sometimes nag about to her but certainly like.

"Good morning sleeping beauty." Jess said.

"Hello love." I said. Jess once again up early and dressed.

"Love I notice you sleep in as a wife does." Jess said punching at my ego purposely.

"That hurt me." I said.

"Don´t make a fuss of it. It´s not that I´m too far from the truth and the more I work on you the quicker you'll get used to it." Jess said.

"Yes, but I´m scared if this sticks too much and I´ll start to forget being a guy as guys normally are." I said.

"I´m not sure if that could happen in a total way. Anyway you are not an alpha and never have been, had you been we would not have sex together and that is a fact. Truth is said I would not mind if you forget to be a guy." Jess said.

"It´s not you who is changing. What would you feel if you played a guy?" I asked.

"Not something I´m into and I cannot tell you. I can see myself as a dominant lesbian making you a submissive one as we have decided to become. I can tell you I´d love to have you with tits all day long." Jess said.

"That won´t happen if you want that it is time to date a girl as I once suggested to you." I said.

"No I will not. You are my girl." Jess said and not wanting further from me, she said, "Stop slave."

"Yes Mistress." I said not being able to carry on with my point of view knowing that pushing it would have consequences for me.

"Good slave. You were getting out of line." Jess said.

"Sorry Mistress." I said.

"You see how easy life becomes for us when you obey." Jess said.

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"It´s going to rain today and I have a set of rubber raincoats one of them bought in your size and feel I´d like you dressed up in it. We could go out as girls enjoying a rainy day." Jess said.

"Yes Mistress if you say so." I said not being able to answer back or defy her thought, although my face shows concern.

"Nothing to worry about if it rains a lot no one seems to look too much at passerby´s and as long as you don´t speak nobody will notice." Jess said.

"I don´t like it, but you are my Mistress." I said.

"I see you still try to fight it. My power over you is getting stronger and soon I will only hear those wonderful words, yes Jessica or yes Mistress coming from your lips always. I'm overwhelming you dear and want you always open for me as a true girlfriend should be." Jess said.

"You have already taken over Mistress because even if I still question you I'm always passive with you and you know it. You have topped me since we first had sex." I said.

The phone rang, Jess picked up, "Hello?" and she carried on, "I´m so sorry, yes I´ll do, bye."

Jess looked at me happy, "My boss is ill and since I´m up to date with everything, I can work from home this week."

"So Mistress?" I asked.

"Alexa this is good news." Jess said excited.

"Why?" I asked.

"We are going to dress up and go out because it´s raining." Jess said.

"Please Jess." I pleaded.

"I give you a choice you can call me Jess or Mistress, which one do you choose?" Jess said.

"I prefer Jess, at least you will listen to me. When I call you Mistress you do not get to know what is on my mind due to your conditioning and authority over me." I said.

"Wise choice Alexa, the raincoats and rubber boots I have will not make you visible for the most." Jess said.

"How on earth do you have raincoats and rubber boots for me?" I asked.

"Last week I knew we were going to have rain and I do have your size, I had in mind to get it for myself and decided to add you in." Jess said.

"Ok then, as always you decide." I said.

"Ok baby dress up. Put your latex panties on the one with the opening for your pussy, I might want to fuck you and I´ll help you with the corset." Jess said.

"Have you set the clothing out for me?" I asked.

"No, get the panties on and come over with the corset, boobs and the set of lingerie I like you wearing for me." Jess said.

I got the latex panties on and went over to Jess with the rest of the clothing, "Jess" I said.

"Ok, first the corset it´s going in tight today. I want a waist for you today." Jess said as she tightened it giving me a female waist look.

"Hope you don´t make me walk quickly." I said.

"Don´t worry I know what I´m doing, now boobs and bra. Show me your pussy now I´m lubing you up." Jess said and a small lubricated dildo went in and lubed me.

"Hm." I said as it touched my prostate.

"You are starting to like it a lot Alexa." Jess said and moved it a little more and then withdraws.

"You are making me like it." I said Jess looked at me and grinned.

"Now get the stockings and hook them up to the garters, then panties and put a pad on so that it does not get sticky lube down there. Here put on his short dress on." Jess said.

I finished dressing up and waited for Jess as she disappeared into the main bedroom. Twenty minutes later I heard Jess walking about, "Are you ready?" I asked.

"More or less my love." Jess said as she came over.

"God how sexy and ravishing you look." I said looking at a one-piece outfit don´t know if made of similar materiel to rubber or rubber, with a zipper that goes from the bottom under her crotch up to her neck, it fits her as a glove, obviously black. She has the rubber boots on with square like heels on them.

"Yes it´s sexy. I love it when it turns you on it makes feel even sexier. Thank you love." Jess said and kissed me.

"Yes it´s a turn on. Pity you will be covered all over with the rain coat." I said.

"Don´t worry dear, what I have planned will set that idea aside. Now get your boots on, the wig I´ve chosen for you and make up." Jess said.

I get the rubber boots on which are the same as the ones Jess has on. The wig goes on and waited for Jess in the bathroom.

Jess came over once and painted me up. Ready she said, "You are hot. I want to fuck you now."

"Let´s skip going out and have sex here and now." I said.

"No. We are going out get your raincoat and hat on. I'll catch up straight away" Jess said.

We are now ready and Jess gets a selfie of us, "Let me see." I said.

"When looking fast there's no way you can tell the gender and when looking carefully it is not that easy either." Jess said.

"I agree just as long I don´t speak." I said.

"Don´t worry so much rain is a good cover. Come on let´s go and take this bag, please put in the back of the car." Jess said and headed for the door. We got into the car and drove off. I'm a little weary in this situation feeling humiliated and turned on by her dominance over me. Jess decided to hit the road and half an hour later it's still raining. We stopped at a drive in motel.

"Are we going in?" I asked.

"Yes." Jess said.

"I´ll wait for you in the car." I said.

"No. You get off with me. I want to check you out with whoever is the manager." Jess said.

"I wish you would not put me through this." I said knowing her whim overrides everything else. We go to the front desk and a medium aged manager is there to greet us.

"Hello I´m Joe. In what can I help you ladies." the manager said.

"We would need a room." Jess said.

"Separate beds?" Joe asked. Jess looked at me as if to ask and then turned back to Joe.

"What do you have available?" Jess asked.

"We have a suite at the end which I can offer you it´s very comfortable." Joe said.

"Ok let´s take it. Do you agree Alexa?" Jess turned to me. I blushed not knowing what to say. I only nodded.

"Here are the keys. We do need it to be paid in advance please." Joe said looking at us.

Jess presented her credit card and paid for the day. Joe gave her the receipt and we made our way. Joe looked at us as guys do when they want more.

"You see he did not notice you. He sees us as a pair of lesbians." Jess said peacefully.

"It nevertheless made me feel out of place." I said.

"Relax Alexa, we are going to do this often maybe at some point you may even speak at your highest pitch." Jess said laughing.

"Don´t push me that way Jess." I said.

"I´ll remind you as long as I need to. You are mine for keeps." Jess said.

"Yes I´m starting to get accustomed to that." I said and was ushered into the suite.

"It´s nice enough for what I have in mind." Jess said and pushed me onto the bed and threw herself over me. Even with both of us having the raincoats on I feel her cock. I could not believe it. She put it into her outfit before leaving and now it does feel very real.

"You are horny, I feel you." I said.

"That is what I wanted to hear Alexa, you are so beautiful. I wanted for you to notice my cock." Jess said.

"You bet I do." I said as Jess gets up and opens her raincoat getting it off in the process. I turned to see her.

"It´s so visible with the outfit you have on today." I said and got my raincoat off also.

"I find it sensual, sexual and it makes me feel so dominant. I like feeling and showing my cock to you my girl." Jess said.

"I know it does. I can see it in your face and how you show yourself before me proud of your body and cock. It´s nevertheless humiliates me when you call me girl." I said.

"You will get accustomed and I love calling you girl." Jess said and makes me lie down. She gets on top of me and we start kissing deep.

"Jess you get me horny." I said.

"So do you dear." Jess said and gets up. I could not get my eyes off her cock tight against her body in that sexy rubbery outfit, "I see you are hungry for cock."

"The truth is it stands out so much that my eyes tend to follow it." I said.

"I know there is another reason why I did it. Remember this, the next time I have this outfit on you will be the one fondling me begging me to fuck you." Jess said.

"I have stopped doubting anything you say to me Jess." I said.

"Your words are starting to become music to my ears." Jess said.

"Are you going to take me?" I asked somewhat shyly.

"Of course girl, get your panties down, watch me and when you see my cock I want you to get your wet mouth on it. Suck me a little and then watch me as I cover it with a condom. You are then to turn and open up to receive me." Jess said as she took her time to unzip herself and when near to her cock it took a little effort, it then appeared. I got onto my knees and slid it into my mouth as she requested and sucked it and she has her hands on my head accompanying. She stopped me and now and holds my head still and she is the one moving her hips in and out. She does make me feel submissive and totally hers. She removes her cock out of my mouth and puts a condom on very sexily. Without words she signals me to turn and get ready.

"Jess I´m ready for you my love." I said as I turned lying on the bed ready to receive her. She gets onto the bed and I feel her slide into me, our bodies touching.

"I genuinely love you." Jess said to my ear and started fucking me picking up speed and again having a quick first orgasm moaning, "Hm, Hm, Hm."

"I love you Jess. I love you coming. Your orgasms make me feel good my love." I said giving myself fully to her.

"My lovely girl, I love you also." Jess said and went hard into me.

"Fuck me love, give it to me, I´m yours." I said offering myself to her in open way feeling different this time.

"I love you baby." Jess said fucking me hard.

"Come love, come please." I said.

"Yes girl you are mine, yes, Hm, hm, hm." Jess said coming in multiple orgasms.

"Yes Jess give it all to me." I said again as she slowed down and just remained there in me as if she were drowsing. Minutes later she gets out of me and dropped to a side snoozing off. I remained there wondering what had happened.

Fifteen minutes later Jess said, "Oh my god that was a heck of a ride."

"You fell asleep." I said.

"This has never happened to me my love. The situation, being out here and your words made me go to new places." Jess said.

"I love you Jess you are so special." I said.

"I love you deeply Alexa." Jess said touching me softly with her hands.

"You feel romantic now." I said.

"If we were at home I would like to have a candle light dinner with you. Yes you are also getting me romantic, something I thought I could feel at some point but not as I now do." Jess said.

"I believe you love." I said.

"I want to fuck you again." Jess said.

"I´ll get ready for you." I said and got a pillow under me and opened up to receive her.

"You are so sweet love. I love fucking you it´s insane, but it´s what you make me feel." Jess said kissing my neck and sliding in.

"Yes my love." I said.

"I was going to tie you up, but today it´s different." Jess said fucking me.

"You have made me feel slutty and open to you as I have never felt before." I said.

"Yes I know, hm, hm, hm." Jess said coming again.

"That was quick love." I said and my cock drooling into the condom.

"Yes. I do feel you opened up to me as my girl does for the first time. Just letting yourself flow and you are finally confident of who loves you and who you are in love with." Jess said fucking me slow.

"I don´t know what it is. It´s different for me now all you make me feel." I said.

"You are accepting everything I want from you. You have fallen for me. You also have accepted finally that you are a bottom and recognize me as your top. Until today you still hesitated, but not any longer my love. " Jess said.

"I guess." I said feeling her.

"I love you girl." Jess said as she came again and again, "hm, hm, ahm."

"I love you too." I said as she withdrew.

Jess gets the condom off her cock and puts it into my mouth. I sucked her cock and then she stopped getting it out of my mouth and off her body. She put the latex hood on and passed one to me and I slid it on. She then placed her pussy on my mouth, "Eat me." Jess said and I sucked all she has to offer. She has another orgasm, "Hm, hm, hm."

"Hm." I said finishing her clean.

Jess gets my condom off and sucked me having me truly enjoying her mouth sucking me clean. She poured the condom content into her mouth and came over to deep kiss me. When we finished sharing our juices we fell asleep with the sound of rain.

lateknew
lateknew
133 Followers