Bill the Great

Story Info
A young man and his mentor.
1.2k words
3.36
6.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gagged and my whole muscular 6 ft frame seized up. I had taken about 6-7 inches down my throat but the stresses of the work day had built up in my chest and throat preventing me from taking the rest.

"Roll over" Bill ordered and I did as I was told. Bill was 6'7 and prob 280. He was 58 and I was 27 at the time.

This wasn't our first time. I had been Bill's cocksucker on and off since I had moved to NYC at around 23/24. Our relationship was pretty symbiotic. Bill had his life and I had mine, whenever either of us were horny, we'd meet up for some fun in the bedroom.

I always loved how he bossed me around. He could, and did, physically toss me around. Not easy when you're 6ft 165/170 but Bill was enormous in every way. He was a successful attorney and had the cockiness that came along with it. His actual cock was 7 in soft and uncut which grew to 9 inches hard. He knew how orally fixated I was and would always let me take the whole, thick, fat uncut chub in all its glory, as part of our foreplay.

I rolled over and Bill positioned my body with me on my back and head off the bed.

He knew I needed those stressful knots in my throat worked out, and he certainly didn't didn't mind providing the service. He inserted his cock into my mouth. He loved looking over his big belly to see me with his cock in my mouth below him. A muscular jock struggling to satisfy his big alpha.

I looked up, tears in my eyes, and he plowed his cock down my throat. He would pummel my throat with that big fat monster of his, and then either unload fully in there, or he'd give me a second to breathe and cum all over my face.

I wondered which way he'd go today. He grabbed my neck but I knew it was to support me. He also loved to feel his actualy cock work its way down my throat. When he had my head fully wrapped around the corner of the bed to his liking, I could feel his big belly against my throat, and his massive balls of sperm would me slapping against my handsome jock nose and eyes.

Bill had massive legs too, and I loved being between them. After he'd unloaded, he often let me take naps with his cock laying up across my face.

Today he rammed his cock down and pulled it out. He slapped his fat cock against my face. My body had writhed for a bit while he loosened up my throat, but for the past 5-10 minutes he had used my throat. My eyes were watery but closed as he shot a hot load up across my face. His sperm was thick and I obviously knew how his chunky hot load tasted. Sweet and salty. Today I let him fully empty his tank, taking it like a good, handsome boy should. Admittedly, I didn't love every second of each session; it could be strenuous and intense, but when I felt that steaming pile of cum hit my face and Bill let out a massive grunt, I knew my job was well done. I had satisfied him fully, and now he'd have fun nurturing me.

Bill chuckled and before he even fully cleaned off my face, he had a finger in my ass and his hand on my own 7 in cock. He knew I was spent so he took his big sausage pointer finger and quickly found my g spot. Within a minute of jerking me, my own white cum was shooting across my hairy jock abs.

Bill always cuddled me afterwards. This was the part I loved the most. He'd ask me how my job and life were going, then offer advice when he wanted or saw fit. I have always treasured my time with Bill, and still do to this day. Sometimes after he came in my butt, he'd leave his cock in me and cuddle me. I was the little spoon and he'd wrap his big beefy arms around me. I could feel the jizz ooze out of me as his cock shrunk post-orgasm. Eventually it would slip out, and drips of his cum would ooze out of my tight little muscle butt.

There is something about a large and in charge alpha man that drives me wild. In my non-sexual life, I'm intimidated by someone like Bill. 6'7, 280-300lbs, with a massive cock to match. Bill's successful career, coupled with his physique, checked every single box to me. I let him use my tight jock butt whenever it went in that direction, but he knew how much I loved sucking him. We'd even done the roleplay scene where he'd get on a conference call with me under his desk at home. My mouth around the massive tip of his dick while he barked orders in some legal negotiation. Like I mentioned, he was uncut, and he knew how much I loved to have his limp 7 inches of uncut meat in my mouth. It wasn't long before the big purple head would come out. It was always triumphantly engorged, and i would always lick the edges of his mushroom head, tasting the salty sweat like a margaerita glass. I would lick his big, full balls, but feeling that monster head ramming down my throat, or the taste of it's saltiness, would cause precum to ooze out of my own cock. Bill knew he had a made me his boy and I couldnt help but oblige. I was Bill's bitch and happy to be it. I had also been a D1 athlete. The thought of the two things not being mutually exclusive was even hotter.

Bill had been a lifelong bachelor. He had dated women but obviously preferred men, especially younger ones. He once surprised me with a threesome. The other young man was hot, but there was something about watching Bill punish and cum in the other guy that made me jealous. He laughed about it, but then we had another threesome with another bear daddy. He stated the rules beforehand; that only he could fuck me. Afterwards I explained how frustrated that had made me, and I related it to watching him fuck the other boy. He understood.

I was also an assertive jock and outside of the bedroom people found it difficult to believe I could be so submissive. I talked about it many times with Bill and he would explain how things like this had ties to plenty of ancient civilizations throughout history. He'd lecture me about how in some ancient civilizations, it was believed that older mentors passed their wisdom to their mentees by cumming in their mouths and the young men would swallow their seed. Ultimately what made our connection so amazing was the curiosity Bill knew he could satisfy within me.

Bill loved knowing his sperm was within me. Whether emptying in my muscle butt or down my throat, Bill always let me know how much he loved knowing his seed was within me. I had to agree; there was something to the theory of mentor passing wisdom to mentee. The bond between Bill and I is caring, sensual, and very dominant/submissive. It's the blend of those three ingredients that we both crave.