Daddy, I will have you one day Pt. 01

Story Info
Young Helen discover her Dad, and long for his cock.
11.5k words
4.48
13.3k
40

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drcock666
Drcock666
608 Followers

All characters are over 18.

Main characters.

I, Helen, 20

Dan, my 42-year-old Dad

Eric, My 22-year-old boyfriend. Star Quarterback at my college.

Sarah, our next-door neighbor.

In this story, we will meet Helen, and her growing desire to fuck her Dad, Dan.

This is a taboo story, so if you don't like to read these kinds of stories, go to the next one.

Enjoy, and for new readers of my material, I am not an English Native speaking person (I'm Swedish, so excuse my Swenglish)

_____

I'd just gotten home from soccer practice, I was tired and sore and all I could think about was jumping in the shower and getting ready for my date with Eric later.

We'd been dating, or fucking is probably a better word, for about two months now.

One day, I was studying in the library, and it was only me and maybe three other students there.

Mrs. Marshall had a meeting to go to, so it was only us four.

Eric came in and walked over to me... To me... Eric, The Quarterback... Every girl's dream came over to me. He stared at my cleavage, bluntly just stared, not bothered that it was a little inappropriate to do that.

Then he reached out and just grabbed one of my breasts. I was in shock.

Without saying a word, he just grabbed my hand, led me into a separate room,

He brought my hand to his flaccid cock, my hand snuck into his open pants and caressed his flaccid cock through his briefs. My fingers traced the shape of his soft shaft and then gripped it.

Eric was playing with my nipples, while my hand fumbled into his briefs, curling around the girth of his starving cock.

Then he slid his hand inside one of my bra cups and squeezed the dense flesh, and I felt my nipple grow hard under his palm.

With my eyes on his face, my hand urged his cock to keep growing and instantly fell in love with the swelling shape of it, my palm danced, making love to his glorious cock. I have heard rumors, and... they seemed to be correct. God, who's gonna believe me? I felt his hand slide down my belly until it reached the waist of my jeans.

My lips opened wider and my breath rushed into his mouth while I tightened around his cock. I inhaled his manly presence and felt everything collapse. His tongue rode into the cavern of my mouth. I leaned into the kiss and gave him the storm he needed to taste.

He clutched my bare shoulder and ran his hands over my ass and thighs, smearing my skin. When his fingers reached my swollen pussy lips I suddenly felt a width of my own nectar fill the room. He massaged my slit and grounded his cock against my hip, dragging his finger upward along the crease between my cheeks.

Eric snuck his hand in under my panties and massaged my rim with the pad of his thumb, smearing my slick juices, and watched my body begin to rock with heaves of breath. The heaves grew deeper when he slid his fingers against my flushed slit at the same time.

I whimpered in syllables that sounded vaguely affirmative as Eric slid his straightened fingers in and out of my slick core.

Pulling his soaked fingers from my pussy, he brought his pussy lacquered fingers to his shaft and smeared his flesh with my dew, mixing mine up with his own precum as he lathered his cock with his hand.

Eric forced me down on my knees while he stripped, letting his hard cock bob within inches of my face. His hard cock was large enough to cause me to gasp.

He moved his cock to my parting lips and pushed it just inside. I wrapped my lips around his mushroom head, while my eyes angled up toward his face. My tongue rolled and I began to bob up and down Eric's erect member.

With a deep, desperate breath, he began to rock his cock-shaft in and out of my mouth while gently pushing my head toward his solid piece of meat.

I could almost delude myself into believing what I was giving him. He was feeding me his cock... Me... Eric... Filling me with long strokes of his shaft just shy of my throat.

To my surprise, I was able to get most of it into my mouth and down my throat. He was pushing his hips up, sliding his erection deep into my throat. All I could hear was this slurping sound each time I went down on Eric's pole. His erection had to be seven inches in length. I took it all down, right to the root. It didn't take long before Eric was grunting and then he just pulled away. I opened my eyes as his slick cock all of a sudden left my hungry mouth all alone. I looked at him again.

Eric just smiled, grabbed my ass, and hoisted me up onto a table. He pushed my skirt up, got down on his knees, positioning himself directly in front of my wet panties, and once again, he slid in under them, this time from the side, and I groaned as his fingers reached my pussy lips. He quickly spread them apart and attacked my cunt with his tongue.

I arched my back in pleasure as he moved his tongue to my clit, and began pressing two fingers into my pussy. Letting my weight fall back onto the table, I grabbed his head with both hands and encouraged his motions on my clit. His fingers, meanwhile, jutted quickly in and out of my dripping pussy. As my orgasm approached, I struggled to keep from crying out, and hissed at him;

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Dan't stop until I cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!"

He rode each wave of pleasure, keeping his tongue on my clit as I bucked my hips and fucked his fingers. When I finally recovered, I knew it was time for him to fuck me.

Face to face, he leaned down and traced his tongue along my ear lobe, then down to my neck, and as I arched my back in pleasure, he unfastened my bra, his strong hands cupped and kneaded my tits. Just as I was beginning to enjoy this, he spun me around, and I found myself facing a table.

"Lean over," he whispered in my ear. "I am so fucking turned on and I want to fuck you from behind."

For a second I feared that I wasn't gonna be able to handle his cock, I was nonetheless eager to give it a try, and I followed his direction, leaning over and placing my hands on my table. He pulled my skirt and pulled down my drenched panties. As he placed one hand on my inner thigh, no instruction was necessary - I instinctively spread my legs apart, giving him better access.

"Oh, my God, Helen, you are so tight!" he said with genuine surprise as the slowly pressed his cock against the entrance to my pussy. His large size was obvious even now, even before he had entered me. He reached down, brought his strong hands around my torso, and fondled my breasts as he slowly pressed into me.

With just a few inches inside of me, he began stroking in and out, knowing that I needed to adjust to his girth before he could go any further. I pulled myself back up onto my hands, changing the angle of his penetration slightly, and pressed back against him, encouraging him to go further. He responded with enthusiasm, pushing into me still gradually, but with more force until I finally felt him bottom out.

I had never felt such fullness, and after a few moments of letting this sensation wash over me, I began to move again, encouraging him to begin fucking me. This eager, athletic stud needed no other encouragement, and before long was thrusting in and out of me at his entire length, giving me the most intense fuck in my life. I came at least twice - maybe more, but I lost count - as he fucked me from behind, the sensations of his huge cock inside of me were so intense.

Just enough of my practical brain was still left to keep me from screaming out - the library walls were thin - and instead, I turned my head back just enough to find his lips and engage him in a passionate kiss. It was all I could do to keep our lips together, and finally, I had to abandon even that, and again let my weight fall against the table as he fucked my brains out. I bit my lip to keep from crying out as he finally thrust for the last time and shot his load deep inside my pussy.

While I was still in a daze, still bent over my table, cum dripping from my pussy, I realized that he had pulled himself together and was ready to leave.

"Helen, I have to go to practice now. But don't worry, if you can suck and fuck that well, I think our little arrangement will work out quite well."

"What arrangement?"

Anyway, that was two months ago, and we have fucked like rabbits ever since. Eric loved porn, and the style of porn he loved the most, the stuff that we watched all the time, were incest videos, most often Daddy/daughter or Mom/son clips.

Like I said in the beginning, I'd just gotten home from soccer practice, I was tired and sore and all I could think about was jumping in the shower and getting ready for my date with Eric later.

Halfway up the stairs, she heard a female voice from Dad's bedroom,

"What the hell?" I thought, walking down the hallway to my parent's bedroom.

It had been me and Dad for about three months now. Mom was in New York for six months, heading a new branch of her company. So those sounds didn't make any sense to me.

Daddy's door was open just a crack, but the sounds coming out of there were quite clear.

"Oh, I want you to fuck me, Dan," our next-door neighbor, Sarah, said as she opened and removed Daddy's shirt and then placed soft kisses over his hairy chest. Then she dropped to her knees untied his shoes and removed them both with their socks. She then got up on her knees to unbuckle Daddy's belt as she was rubbing up and down her erect cock. She then unbuttoned his jeans and slowly pulled the zipper down. His hard-on was clearly tenting his boxers as she slowly pushed his jeans down to his ankles. Daddy lifted his feet so she could finish removing his pants. Sarah was still on her knees as she reached in and found his erection and gently stroked it as she exposed it. Sarah leaned forward and placed soft kisses on his large head before she opened her pouty lips and sucked it in.

Daddy let out a loud moan as he felt her touch for the first time in I guess three months, since Mom left, or maybe he and Sarah had fucked many times between then and now.

She stopped, stood up, turned around toward the bed, bend over, and slowly pulled down her panties exposing her tight butt and her hairy pussy to Daddy, and me. She then faced Daddy, sat on the side of the bed brought her feet up to her butt spread her legs, and started to rub her pussy for him. She was extremely wet and her pussy glistened. She gave him a sultry look and just said, "Please, I'm yours. Fuck me hard."

Daddy aimed his large cock-head at her cunt.

"Oh, fuck me, Dan. That's it fuck me hard."

I gave a soft gasp of surprise at how large Daddy's cock was. I'd seen cocks before, been fucked by several, but Daddy was well-endowed.

Daddy pushed all of his gorgeous cock into Sarah, and soon I heard her moaning and grunting.

"Yeah, baby, take my cock, you fucking whore. Fucking take it slut."

My face flushed, but I had to admit to feeling a stirring between my legs. Curiosity got the best of me, and I slid a hand inside my skirt and panties to my soaked pussy.

"You like that big dick, Don't you, Don't you?"

Daddy was standing beside his bed, gripping the hips of our very petite blonde neighbor.

I just realized that she was the same size as me, 5'3 and no more than 115 pounds.

We shared the same basic features, bright amber-colored eyes surrounded by long, thick, black lashes. But, my hair was black while Sarah's was blond

At 42, Daddy was extremely handsome and in that moment for the first time ever, the word sexy sprang to my twenty-year-old mind.

"God, Dan, your dick is so fucking huge. I'm going to cum. Keep fucking me," Sarah was calling out.

I watched as Dad gripped this woman by her hair and pulled her back against his chest.

"Are you going to cum for me, slut? I want to feel it. I want to feel you cum on my dick, you dirty slut. Come on."

My father was slamming into this woman, pounding her, causing her small breasts to jiggle, her face to contort into a soundless scream of pleasure to the accompanied sounds of flesh on flesh and the bed's squeaking sounds.

Daddy pulled out and laid down on the bed, and soon Sarah was riding Daddy's big fat dick. I couldn't believe she could take that big thing in her little body, but she was. She was fucking him as I watched her naked ass piston up and down on his big cock.

I was so horny, I couldn't see their faces but I could see she was leaning forward with her hands on his big chest. Daddy was on his back with his hands behind his head. I could only envision he was smiling as I watched her get off fucking his big cock. It was about then Sarah moaned;

"I cumming, I am cumming again, oh God, I'm cumming."

I furiously rubbed my clit thinking of Daddy pounding into me. I saw him grab me by the throat with his large hands, slamming that long, hard dick deep inside my tight teen-pussy.

"Oh, oh, oh," Sarah chanted as her small frame began to thrashed on the bed. A moan of pleasure slipped through her lips as she came hard, twitching and gasping for breath.

I started fantasizing about climbing on top of Daddy. He placed his hands on my hips and he pushed me down onto his erection. I screamed as Daddy entered my tight hole. My cunt-muscles had a tight grip on my Father's thick cock. He lifted his ass up and fill me completely with his cock.

Daddy reached up and squeezed my tits. I rode his thick monster. Daddy stretched me well. His solid cock was scraping against my pussy walls. I had one orgasm after another. We went a long time there in my parents' bed. He shot more of his cum deep into my belly.

My eyes went wide as I felt his spunk squirting into my body. It was too late to do anything, but I did manage to drain all the cum from my Daddy's prick.

I was holding my swollen lips open with one hand and furiously frigging my clit with the other.

God, I was horny watching Daddy fuck.

As I watched Sarah convulse on Daddy she finally collapsed on his chest.

"My turn," he said, rolled her over on her back picked up her legs by her thin ankles, and proceeded to pummel her pussy with his giant cock. Sarah was making sounds I had never heard live, only on incest porn clips, her arms and legs were flailing all over. Her back arched and she let out a guttural moan as her whole body went into spasm. She then suddenly collapsed on the bed.

I think she passed out. Daddy reached out and lightly slapped her face and said;

"Wake up baby I'm not done yet." He then started his assault anew. Her body was limp as he fucked her. He soon let out a loud roar and jabbed into her hard with a couple of short strokes depositing his load into her.

There was such a deep throbbing between my legs, that when Daddy groaned out, cumming all over our neighbor's stomach, chest, and face, she knew I was lost. I simply couldn't take anymore, my fingers darted manically over my clit as my pussy dripped more and more of its nectar onto the floor before I shuddered and silently screamed during an enormously powerful orgasm.

Once the whole sexy scene had passed, I grabbed my panties, tried to clean up the floor underneath me, and silently left the house, only to re-enter it maybe ten minutes later, but this time, with a loud door slam and a loud "Hello".

Dad was standing in the kitchen, leaning against the island chugging down a glass of orange juice. He was wearing his sweatpants and a T-shirt like he always did. There were no signs that he'd just fucked our Neighbor, just ten minutes ago.

Although, I did notice there was one minor difference. There was a twinkle in his eyes, and he was slightly flushed.

"Hey sweet girl," he said, greeting me with a smile. Setting his glass down, he opened his arms for a hug.

I hesitated but stepped into his arms. Touching him brought the ache back between my legs.

"H-hey Dad."

He rubbed up and down my back, hugging me tighter, there was definitely something different, and that's when I saw a reflection in the window as Sarah snuck out behind me and Daddy wanted to make sure, I didn't see her.

"Honey, are you alright, you're shivering?"

I shook my head and stepped back, feeling that my pussy was getting wet and I could swear that I had felt his semi-hard cock twitch a little.

"What in the world is wrong with me?" I thought, Daddy... Damn, Eric and his obsession with incest videos.

"I'm okay, but I'm going to go shower."

I immediately locked the bathroom behind me and turned my shower on. After undressing, I stepped into the shower, kept one hand in the stream of water to feel it heating up, and let the other hand travel between my legs. I gasped. I was so wet.

I let my middle finger slide over my clit, shuddering with pleasure. I climbed into the shower, letting the warm water run over my body. I explored other parts of my body, running my hands over my breasts, neck, through my hair.

I started thinking about Daddy again:

He put grabbed my head and moved his warm mouth close to me. I slightly parted my lips and his tongue slid into my mouth. We embraced in a kiss that seemed to last forever. His hands were now on my lower back, mine around his neck. He pulled me towards him and my body pressed against his. He broke the kiss, licked, and slightly bit my neck. Without talking he moved me against the counter and removed my shirt.

After a minute of letting the warm water cascade over my skin, I unhooked the shower head and laid down on the floor of the shower. I scooted close to the edge so that I could just lay back and hold it between my legs. I was aching with anticipation. I started to adjust the showerhead jet settings, getting it to my favorite setting. The showerhead was so old that the labeling of each setting had faded, but I know exactly what it felt like.

He trailed a line, from my neck down to my breasts, and followed the path with his tongue. He took my bra off, kissed my nipples, and proceeded to lick and suck on them. His tongue swirled around my nipples and he took little nips at them with his teeth. Once he was sure they were nice and hard he moved on with his daughter-expedition.

He took my pants off and lifted me up to sit on the counter; trailed a line down my stomach to the top of my panties dipping his tongue under my panty line.

"Can I?" he finally spoke.

"Yes," I barely whispered.

I spread my legs wider and he pulled my panties down and trailed a line from my belly button down, and once again, he followed with his tongue.

With a sigh, I put my legs up in the air, letting the showerhead settle between my legs. I moved it around until I felt it hit "that" spot. I had to stifle my moans, I let my mouth open and let out long, shallow breaths, before finally giving into deep moans as I rocked my hips against the water.

Daddy then started to eat me out all the while I was moaning in pure joy. He licked up my slit and focused on my clit. He just worked his tongue in ways I've never felt before. He tongued fucked me for a bit to bring me near climax only to return to my clit to bring me to peak.

Once he brought me to climax I slid off the counter, kissed him, and tasted myself on his tongue.

I was already dangerously close, and I couldn't help myself from giving in to the pleasure. Screwing up my eyes, gripping the showerhead, and grinding for all its worth, I let the orgasm overcome me.

My legs locked up, the pleasure was so great it was almost painful, and I managed to stay silent, simply writhing and tossing my head back. I knew I probably looked insane, but letting my lust take over like this drove me wild.

We kissed passionately for a while before I started to undress him. I placed my lips on his cock-head, licked the precum off his glorious helmet, took him into my mouth, and started to suck his cock. He grabbed the back of my head and started to really fuck my mouth. But it was ok; I loved every second of it. He shot his load into my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could.

Drcock666
Drcock666
608 Followers