Billie Jaye Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, there is nothing wrong with the naked human body, but a razor or two might be helpful.

[Rap, knock, rap, knock, rap]

"Oh, snap, Mrs. Greenstone! What the hell?"

"Shut it, Billie Jaye since everyone has spied that you're hosting a sex party [drops and slips her undies into Billie's Jaye's hand] and ooh, a game console that is open because of a big ball of orgy flesh on the floor! I'll catch up while you change into something more comfortable! Hey there, hey folks."

[Swish, swoosh, strip walking, naked that fast?]

[Tries to close the front door, again, an arm prevents the closing of the front door, again]

"Ahem!"

"OMG, Mrs. Brownstone, um, I have nothing but respect for your nephew, Felix and I promise..."

"Shush with all that for now, Billie Jaye and lock the door behind me [wheeze], you're trending on MILF Chang as the marathon pimp and there is dried up pussy everywhere looking for where you live, so [wheeze], lock the door [slips a tube of sex lube into Billie Jaye's hand]."

"Um, for Felix and I another day then, Mrs. Brownstone?"

"[Slaps face] well, that's none of my business [wheeze], but pick out a hard cock for me, lube it up and I promise that I will sit on it backwards and show you how butt sex is done, Billie Jaye!"

Well, I mean, tee he, class was in session then!

"Um, excuse me, big ball of naked human flesh, um..."

"(Tee he, whisper, tee he, whisper, tee he, whisper, tee he, whisper, tee he, tee he, whisper) and then the Waitress says "in what universe isn't the proper application of a condom or lube the same as a hand job, tee he", oh, Billie Jaye, um, ooh, ooh, we just heard a new joke and oops, so, well, anyways, Billy Jaye, what's up and what is ooh la, la in your hand then, hmm?"

"Hah! I'm in charge now! Ladies, on your bellies and form a pointy circle surrounding Jeffery! Guys, on your backs with your arms behind your head in an "ahh" position and Jeffery, front and center on your back! You feel like I owe you a piece of ass and those funky weekends should have ended up something like that, but for now, this is the best that I can do."

[Goop, ahh, slosh, ahh, slide, ahh, goop, ahh, slosh, goop, ahh, ahh, goop, goop, fap, goop, fap, goop]

"Ahem! Mrs. Brownstone???"

[Whoa, whoa, whoa, what a sit down! Tee he, and a squishy sounding sit down at that]

So, the human body breaks down into a series of levers and joints that work like a machine, right? Well, Mrs. Brownstone was a machine in motion! Like on high speed! And just where does someone learn how to gyrate like that, hmm?

Also, I think I'll be a mouth special friend going forward, tee he.

[Bang, knock, bang, bang, bam, bam, bam]

"What the hell, oh, Ben, oh, Belinda, oh, Ben, oh, Belinda, oh, Ben, oh, Belinda..."

"OMG, Billie Jaye, I'm so happy that your house isn't dollhouse pink and ooh, a game console and a tube of butt sex lube [takes the tube of lube from Billie Jay's hand]. Come on, Billie Jaye, I'll kiss on your two a little bit while Ben digs deep for my gold. And lock the damn door, Billie Jaye because some marathon MILFs shared your trending sex party notification from MILF Chang on the "Granny Got Game" thread and now you're pimping there, I mean, now you're trending there too!"

[Lock, click, dead bolt, slide, knob check, wiggle, jiggle, good]

Oh, oh, oh, oh, well then, er, oh.

[Knock, knock, knock, bang, bang]

"Sorry, it's a full house and I'm about to have real sex, so, I gave at the office, I gave at the Civic Center or whatever works for you to go away!"

"Excuse me, but I'm with the cancelled marathon medic team and I'm going house to house in search of any and all additional bandages. We found one bare foot speed walker who not only has cartoon flappy feet, but they went straight to globby gook and we need, ooh, a PS5 and an orgy! With some man ass!"

[Swish, swoosh]

[Lock, deadbolt, nail, screw, chair propped, shade drawn, everything]

"Oh, oh, Ben, you're deep into home plate, baby, oh, ooh, step forward, Billie Jaye, kiss, kiss, oh, oh, Ben, Ben, that's deep baby! Step forward, Billie Jaye and find my open mouth, sweetie!"

Well, I had to drop my Texas Trap Tramp shorts first, right?

"Ahem!"

"Oh, Mrs. Yellowstone, I'm at a loss of, well, everything, so?"

"Shush it, virgin boy! And lock your side door next time since your butt sex orgy party is trending on MILF Chang! Anyways, hottie face down on the bed wearing what seems to be a little red riding hood costume with a hot stud, ball deep in your ass, do you mind?"

[Thump, squish, thump, squish, thump, squish, thumb, squishy, squishy, squishy, thump]

"Oh, oh, ugh, ugh, no, not at all, but, ugh, I think you need to flick it a couple of times, oh, ugh, Ben!"

[Flick, flick, pucker kiss, oops, squirt, spew, sip, sip]

Well, who the hell cares, right? Tee he, it still worked!

"Grab that tube of lube and pick me out a guy then, Billie Jaye, okay?"

"I'm on it, Mrs. Yellowstone!"

And nobody cared that I was smiling so much and I even heard a "drop the shorts" mumbled a couple of times, but it wasn't my time, yet. However, I basically lubed off all of my front half of my known people and everybody was happy, the end, LOL, for that day!

End Billie Jaye 01