All Comments on 'Billion Dollar Slaves 04 Ch. 05'

by Domwoolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
incredible !

I have loved it so far. The only complaint I have has to do with the eventual fate of Maria AKA slave 57. Even here however, I noticed how you used that scene as logical starting points for other aspects of the story. So that was the only (semi?) complaint I have with this story.

Is there any chance of you writing any more to this series? Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More??

Are you going to write more on the billion dollar slaves? I really really love this series. I really like how you write it and that you use actual facts about the bdsm lifestyle. I would really like to read more.

marka1200marka1200about 10 years ago
need some better realism, not everyone is a slave

your story is amazing. I'd like to see you go another direction a little, not everyone that the family encounters should decide they like being a slave, in fact there ought to be a few that are really slaves -- involuntary captives used and abused without regard to whether they enjoy any part of it -- and they don't enjoy it!

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 9 years ago
Wonderful story

I've read the whole saga multiple times. I really appreciate the story line and the vdsm scenes. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.... MORE!!!_

Im Adicted! Every story makes me cum and i want more! A suggestion i have is that You could have one of the twins sold and the other kept or somthing and then later they find the twin with Jake or someone!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Spectacular

I would happily pay for this. I have just read the whole series and I loved it! Well done Sir!! So freaking hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Disappointed that it ended

I have read this story all the way through and loved it. Disappointed that it ended.

Now to start your other works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDomwoolf@Domwoolf
568 Followers
I have been into bdsm since before I knew what it was. I have also been writing articles and short stories since high school. I usually write for my own enjoyment. I ran a bdsm group and dungeon for several years in Santa Cruz, Ca. I also hosted a bdsm talk and information ra...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES