Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesy yes, make the fathery all cummy in your mouthy so you can gulpy it all down and be a goody girl!" squealed the nun.

I suckled so hard. I wanted that so much. My virgin pussy clenched. More cum trickled out of my asshole. I worked my lips up and down him, drool spilling down my chin. He stared down at me with those intense brown eyes. His goatee framed his powerful lips.

I wanted to make him explode.

"Lord Almighty!" the father groaned and erupted.

His cum pumped salty into my mouth. This time, it wasn't favored by the nun's sweet pussy. This was unadulterated jizz. I shuddered as I gulped down the priest's seed. He grunted, spurting into my mouth again and again.

"Yay, you're a goody girl and gonna go to Heaven and get angely wings and a hallyo!" squealed the nun. She clapped nearby.

"Yes, yes, yes," the priest growled as he erupted again and again.

I swallowed blast after blast of his cum. More and more of his jizz pumped into my mouth. This was so wild. I felt so dazed as I gulped down the cum. I swallowed it all, his jizz splashing against the back of my throat. I shuddered here, so dazed.

I gulped down drop after drop of his cum. I quivered as his jizz pumped over and over into my mouth. He filled me up with all that spunk. I shuddered here, my heart pounding wildly. This was so wicked. I felt so naughty.

"Yes!" he growled as he erupted one more time. "Oh, that's it, Miss Sorenson."

I whimpered as I gulped down the last of his cum. The salty jizz flowed warm down to my belly.

"Go with God, my child," he said and made the Sign of the Cross over me.

I popped my mouth off his cock and muttered, "Yes, Father."

I stumbled forward and found my movement constricted by my panties. I drew them up and floated through the worship hall in a daze over what I had done, his cum trickling out of my asshole. I licked my lips, tasting cum and pussy.

I was a good girl going to Heaven.

* * *

Father Patrick Mallory

"Yay!" Sister Bethany Anne said as I pulled my phone out of my pocket. I had two new notifications. "That was so much goody works that'll get her into Heaven! Yay!"

"Yeah," I muttered and read the notifications.

Fuck Virgin Female Parishioner enjoying Oral Nun in Ass! 3 Faith Crystals earned!

Virgin Female Parishioner cleans your dirty dick! 2 Faith Crystals earned!

That brought me up to 14 Faith Crystals. Damn. I could bimbofy a naughty wife now. Like Mrs. Teixeira. I smiled. I could remake the parish into my image. God had given me this wonderful gift.

"Amen," I breathed.

To be continued...