Bimbo Dust Ch. 03

Story Info
Mother and daughter on Bimbo dust.
2.1k words
4.43
19.3k
38
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Please read the previous chapters first.

Jamie pulled his cock out of Sheila, his cum dripping from her pussy, and pulled her mother up; making her kneel between her daughter's thighs, grappling her dirty-blonde hair, pushing her face between the pussy folds that held the mixed juices of her daughter's and his cum.

She should have been horrified by the scene, but something inside her, made her pink tongue stick out, as she started lapping the mixed juices clean from her daughter, tasting every drop. She thought it tasted like amber nectar or sweet honey. This led to sixty-nining each other, eating Jamie's cum from each other's sweet, constantly wet pussy.

Jamie sat on his recliner watching the mother-daughter show, with a wicked smile across his face. Shannon had taped the whole thing, so she could watch it with Kelly at a later date. Watching mother and daughter climax, clenching down on each other's fingers, playing with their hairy pussies, was such a pretty sight to behold.

Kelly was sitting behind Shannon, her hands teasing her engorged, milky breasts, kissing down every inch of Shannon's slender frame, making her moan; pure bliss across both their faces.

A few weeks later, Shannon Winter woke up early Saturday morning, and rushed to the toilet, hugging the bowl and being violently sick. She knew or thought she had taken the morning-after pill. The effect of the dust was starting to wear off.

She could not believe that she had slept with the mother and son next door. She should have been upset, but, instead, it had turned her on. The dust had permanently changed the way she thought about Kelly and Jamie-- she would do anything for them.

Jamie owned their bodies, the same with Nicole Hoverman and her daughter Sheila; they all would do anything to be touched sexually by him-- they could not resist him.

She would have to let them know about her being pregnant, she thought, as she got ready for work, slipping into her dress and white shirt; she was not showing yet, but it would not be long. She was becoming jealous of Sheila, because Jamie was fucking her more than her. She thought of his cock all the time, even when teaching the twelfth graders.

Sitting at her kitchen table, reading through and grading papers, and listening to the radio that was playing 'Foxy Lady' by Aerosmith-- she used to be a bit of a rocker back in the day-- she finished her buttered toast, and last drop of tea. She then got her car keys and headed off to work at Loch Valley Secondary. Her first class was maths with Sheila Hoverman; it could be a little awkward, being both of them were under the influence of the Bimbo dust. Maybe they would have to get their sexual animalistic urges out the way first.

Jamie was out for the day at his friend Kevin's house, playing video games and watching TV. He had not done this for a while, since he had found the Bimbo dust in the bushes that day. Kevin and Jamie, were playing 'GTA San Andreas', robbing and doing missions together. They talked about what they had been up to over the last couple of weeks, and Jamie told him about his mom, the hospital trip, and her recovery.

"Now she's off the drink and is looking a lot better," he said, being careful in not telling Kevin about the Bimbo dust-- which was the real reason he was there.

Jamie wanted to know if the dust had any effect on males; if it made them into male cuckolds. He wanted to know whether it made them want to watch their sisters and mothers fucking him; if he could fuck Kevin's mother and and sisters, with Kevin watching, cuckolded. Then, he would be unstoppable.

Jamie opened a can of Dr Pepper and sneakily put a bit of Bimbo dust powder in it, before offering it to Kevin. Kevin happily took the can, and drank the lot.

Less than a few seconds later, Kevin looked at Jamie's muscular body, and said, "I wish you could fuck my mum and sisters in front of me."

Jamie gulped in pure surprise.

"I have thought about it for the longest time. Would you please fuck them like bitches they are. And record it for me. I would be willing to buy it afterwards." Kevin asked, awkwardly.

Jamie smirked to himself. He knew now that if males inhaled the dust, they would become a loyal cuckold, wanting to watch their own mothers, sisters, and every other female family member fuck Jamie, and give him everything in return. What a result, he giggled to himself.

He would not touch Kevin's family. They had known each other from primary school, plus he was happy with all the women in his small Bimbo harem, of sorts. He had just wanted to test the Bimbo dust on another male. He thought it had gone a lot better than he could have hoped for. He was coming up with a plan in his mind, and he wanted to see it come to fruition.

His dad had left a few years ago, he could not take Kelly's drinking. His name was Dale Smith and a total user. He had stolen money from her bank account, before he had left; staying with some hooker a few miles away. Jamie thought he would take a trip with some dust, to make sure his father would never have normal sex ever again.

Shannon was in a stall in girls' toilet, her hands between her thighs, pushing Sheila's pale face deeper in her moist, wet pussy. Sheila's pierced tongue lapping at Shannon's soaking-wet pussy folds; teasing, sliding down and up, her pink tongue enjoying her teacher's juices. Luckily, the toilet was empty, and was locked by Shannon. Sheila put a finger in Shannon's pussy, then took it out, and gave her teacher a show of licking her juices from the student's finger. Shannon looked at Sheila, and licked her lips; she wanted to stay there all day, but she had things to do.

The women got up, and started towards the sinks and mirrors, readjusting their panties. After washing their hands and fixing their faces, Shannon pushed Sheila up against the wall, pinching her arse with her long fingernails, almost piercing her cheeks, and whispered in her ear, "I own you, just as Jamie does." She licked her student's earlobe, full of rings and golden studs, before she unlocked the door and swayed out into the hallway, like nothing had ever happened...

Something unsettling came over Jamie, as he was coming home from Kevin's, but he could not put his finger on it. It was late, as he entered the park, to cut through to the top of his house's street. The streetlights were on, lighting up the elm trees that lined the street with a warm glow, making them look nice.

He suddenly heard footsteps gaining on him, getting faster. A pair of rough hands pushed him into a bush with an almighty bump. It knocked Jamie out for a few minutes. When he regained consciousness, he looked up; his eyes trying to focus, but still blurry.

Then a voice. "What have you done with our Kevin. He said that you wanted to fuck my wife and daughter, you fucking-sick bastard."

Jamie's eyes started to focus on his attacker; it was Billy MacVickers, Kevin's dad. Shit, he was in real trouble. MacVickers must of overheard what he and Kevin were talking about earlier, about doing his wife Carol and daughter Anna.

MacVickers pulled him up, ready to punch his lights out. Jamie grabbed a bit of dust, and blew as hard as he could into Billy MacVickers' face. Billy paused, then he let Jamie go. His face changed. At first, he looked Jamie sternly in the eyes, and then his look changed to something like a lost, little puppy.

He whispered to Jamie, "Can I watch as you fuck my wife and daughter, I will pay and do anything you ask."

"Let's have a word about that then. You will give me all of your money. Sell your house and car. And live in a tiny, one one-bedroom apartment. Never touch your wife again. And masturbate to me fucking your wife and daughter, if you want to watch?"

Billy MacVickers nodded yes, and disappeared back home.

Carol was in her early fifties, but did not look her age with her long, permed, ginger-red hair covering her back; she kept in shape by going to the gym three days a week,and line dancing once a week with friends. She was an old hippie, trying to re-live her younger years, smoked weed and got high, before she married Billy, and had Kevin.

She was sitting on the couch, watching something on television, when Billy came through the door. He went straight up to the toilet, undid his belt, unzipped his trousers, took his cock out, and started wanking like a madman. All he could think about was his wife Carol and daughter Anna being fucked all ways to Sunday-- by Jamie's cock. He could not stop panting, as he thought about it.

When he had finished, he took off his sweaty, black T-shirt, revealing his large beer belly and hairy chest. Dropping his belt and trousers over the toilet seat, he reached and turned the shower on, letting it run for a few minutes before entering. As he was soaping his fat belly, he could not get the image of Jamie fucking his wife and daughter out of his mind. He started wanking on his three-inch cock again, as the water sprayed over his stinky body.

After finishing in the shower, Billy got out, put on a pair of shorts which were miles too tight, and a dressing gown which smelled terrible. He was of average height but a little stout, as he was used to his beer and smoking cigars; which both could be smelled throughout the house. He came and sat down on the couch next to his wife, and started some small talk with Kevin, who was sitting opposite, watching TV.

"Hey, Kev. Would you like to invite Jamie over for the weekend? It seems he might need a bit of a break from his mum."

"That's a nice thought, Billy," Carol smiled at him.

"Okay, I'm going to give him a quick text."

: Hi Jamie would you like to come over for the weekend. Play a few games. Dad's away on business if you know what I mean

Jamie texted back.

: yeah sure, has your Dad paid the money yet?

"Dad, can I have a word in private, in the kitchen? It's a bit personal." he asked his dad.

"Sure, son."

They both got up and headed to the kitchen.

"Have you transferred the money to Jamie yet?" he asked quietly, so his mum would not hear.

"Yes, just done it," Billy told his son.

: Got it thanks, see you Friday afternoon

Jamie had texted back.

Kelly was cooking meatballs and rice for dinner in the kitchen. Jamie was in his bedroom, checking on how much Bimbo dust he had left, locked up safely in his bedside cabinet; to which he kept the key on a small silver chain around his neck.

The front doorbell rang. Kelly, wearing her black pajamas and comfortable slippers, answered the door. It was Shannon, wearing a corseted, red-leather dress, showing off her large cleavage and curves. She was being ushered in by Kelly; they took a seat at the table.

"What's wrong, Shannon?" Kelly asked her.

Shannon opened her purse, and pulled out a pregnancy test-- with two lines showing. Kelly was in shock for a bit. She knew it would be her son Jamie's child.

"Jamie! You better get down here; we have a bit of a problem!" Kelly shouted up the stairs.

Jamie stopped what he was doing, and headed down stairs to the kitchen. "What is wrong, mum? Hi Shannon," he asked, as he pulled out a chair and sat.

She slipped the pregnancy test over to him on the table.

Jamie was shocked for a bit, then smiled. "I am going to be a dad with this sexy woman." He leaned over the table, and kissed Shannon passionately, grabbing her head as they had a long, lingering French kiss. As their tongues dueled, Jamie started to grope her through her red-leather dress.

Kelly looked on, thinking about being a grandmother.

To be continued.

_______________

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers