Bimbo Dust Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamie Bimbo Dust.
1.7k words
4.34
13.8k
26
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Bimbo Dust

Chapter 04

Please read all the previous chapters, or else nothing will make sense.

All players are over eighteen years old.

Please no foul language in the comments. If not your thing then please move on.

Kind regards, Dogfart11.

Friday morning.

Jamie's mind was racing of thoughts of being a Dad, he had no idea. Shannon was about twice his age, but she would do anything for him. With the after-effects and fallout of the Bimbo dust, he had money now, so that was not a problem. He did love her, or more to the point, lusted after her.

Shannon had moved in with Jamie and Kelly, and was being fucked by Jamie every night. It had been a perfect picture, but for now, only time would tell.

He was getting ready to go over to his mate Kevin's house, to seduce his mum, Carol. He would use protection with her--he did not want her to get pregnant as well. That would be hard to explain, and he liked Carol MacVickers, and she was his best friend's mum.

Shannon was in Kelly's room, on her bed, sitting on Jamie's mum's face; her naked 34JJ-cup breasts pushed out, and her permed blonde hair swaying side to side. "Lick me, Kelly. Make me cry in pleasure. Mmmmm." she said, biting her lower lip, holding back her orgasm.

As Kelly's long, pink tongue was darting between Shannon's pussy folds, she slid her head up to better taste her neighbor's moist, wet pussy folds, teasing her clit. With each lick of her tongue, each roll and tease made the blonde tingle and writhe on her awaiting mouth. Shannon's engorged, milky breasts swung faster, as her orgasm surged through her; Her hands between her legs, holding Kelly's head, trying to push Kelly's tongue deeper inside her pussy.

"That's it, babe, that's the spot. I'm cummmming." Her body suddenly started to contort, as she climaxed all over Kelly's face.

Shannon collapsed beside Kelly on the bed, and started to lick her juice off her pale skin, then grabbed her hair, pulling her mouth to give her a long, lingering French kiss. Their tongues dueled with animalistic passion.

Kelly pulled away and popped Shannon's dusty nipple into her mouth, as she licked around the bumpy areola, teasing her as she cradled her large breast with both petite hands. Her actions made Shannon moan with pure bliss across her face, almost forcing Shannon to grab Kelly's long grey hair, pressing her nipple harder into Kelly's mouth. Both women were enjoying the pleasure between themselves, as they collapsed again, and fell fast asleep dreaming about fucking Jamie.

Nicole and Sheila were not coming over this weekend since Jamie rang them up and explained that he had other things to do for a while. And, that he would be in contact soon, because of Shannon now being pregnant with his child. This would stop the rivalry between Shannon and Sheila, he thought to himself. Maybe this would be the last time he used the Bimbo dust. It had been good using it; this would be last time, then would get rid of the Bimbo dust.

Carol was making dinner in her kitchen. Kevin was in his room playing games on his PlayStation 4 with his headset on; killing zombies on. Red Dead Redemption 2, staring at the screen with unblinking eyes. His dad was getting ready for his business trip tomorrow morning. The front doorbell rang; it was Jamie, as planned.

Billy, Kevin's dad, opened the door, and let him into the hallway. "Kevin, Jamie is here. Go on up Jamie," Billy told him.

Kevin whispered to Billy, "After tonight, you will make love to your wife again, and make her fall back in love with you, and try for another baby. You will not remember me ever having had a talk about having sex with your wife." Kevin blew some Bimbo dust in his face, with Billy inhaling it straight away, he nodded yes like in a trance, and patted Jamie on the back.

"Carol, I am going out with the boys, see you later."

"See you later," she called back from the kitchen, as Billy headed out to the pub. Their daughter was out staying at a friend's for the weekend.

Jamie went upstairs to Kevin's room and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Kevin shouted.

Kevin was sitting on the end of bed, with his controller and his headset on; he switched off the PlayStation, as Jamie entered his bedroom. It was typical teenager's messy bedroom, with empty cans and crisp packets littered around, and a half-eaten ham sandwich on a plate on the bed.

Jamie sat next to Kevin, and blew a tiny amount of dust for him to inhale, as he whispered into his ear, "You will remember nothing but you and me playing games all night, and in the morning, you will forget what I am going to do with your mum."

Kevin muttered, "Yes," as he nodded in that same kind of a trance.

Jamie headed downstairs to the kitchen. He walked through the living room, where Carol was watching her soap operas on their flat-screen television. Jamie had his hand on the dust in his denim jeans pocket, as he passed.

"Do you want a coffee or tea, Mrs. MacVickers?" he asked, on his way past.

Carol got up. "I will do that; you are our guest,Jamie." She went to the kitchen from the living room, in a unicorn onesie. "So how is your mom doing, now that it's been a few weeks since she's been back from the hospital?"

"Yeah, a lot better, thanks; not so shaky on her feet. Now, she has her friend Shannon come over and help, which is great," Jamie answered; his hands shaking, as he opened his palm and blew the Bimbo Dust in her face.

She blinked for a moment; her head went dizzy.

"Are you okay, Carol?" Jamie put an arm around her, and led her back through to living room.P

She sat down, looking up at Jamie's stern figure, with his tight, white shirt, which showed off his muscular torso and six pack abs. She did not say a word; she just pulled him on top of her, letting down her reddish-ginger hair covering her face; unzipped his jeans, pulling them off, leaving them beside the couch, as her lips popped his cock into her mouth.

With her tongue swirling on the knob of his shaft, licking the pre-cum, made Jamie really hard and horny. He pulled out of her and lifted her up off the couch, as he unzipped her unicorn onesie, spooning her pert breasts with his hands caressing them. His hands slid the onesie off of her slim shoulders, while kissing her neck. She was totally naked underneath. He was shocked that her AA-cup breasts had nipples that were pierced with a small gold bar through them; he flickered the bars making them jiggle. As he massaged them from behind, his cock nestled between her butt cheeks. Which made her let out a little moan of pleasure.

"Mmmm," she moaned, biting her lip. She looked so sexy.

He turned her around, slipping a finger between her thighs and teasing her labia with this thick middle digit.P She buckled as soon as he started teasing her; he bent down and kissed her pert breasts flicking each golden bar between his teeth; teasing them, grabbing them, squeezing them, and twisting and pulling her nipples, as he slowly fingerfucked her pussy. Damn she was sexy. He laid her down on the carpet, spread-eagle, waiting for his cock; with a smile upon her face. He towered over her tiny frame; he could not believe that he was about to fuck his best friend's mum.

He leaned down, nibbled on her ear, and whispered, "Am I bigger than your husband?"

She just nodded, putting a big smirk across Jamie's face.

He got between her thighs and teased her labia with the tip of his cock, making her want it. She pushed herself up, and pulled him down as she gripped her nails in his ripped back, making Jamie thrust harder between her legs.

As her naked curves writhed and she moaned in blissful pleasure enjoying his every stroke inside her; she wanted to feel him release inside her. He could not resist, as his balls boiled over with excitement, and he unloaded jet after jet of cum deep inside her, overtaking all her senses, as she lay collapsed on the floor, panting for more.

He took out his phone, and took a picture of Carol playing with herself as a souvenir; then pulled up his jeans, adjusted his shirt, put on his trainers, and headed back home.

Ten months later, Jamie had dumped the rest of the Bimbo dust in a sealed bag, and binned it in a dumpster; he did not need it anymore. Pushing his healthy baby daughter, Chloe, in her pram, he thought to himself, that he was, indeed, a lucky man.

During their walk in the park, he saw Carol pushing a pram with a young baby boy. She saw Jamie and just smiled at him, like she knew who he was, but just could not remember him. He went up to her, with Chloe asleep in her pram, sucking on her pink dummy.

"Hi Carol, is it's Jamie."

"Oh hi, Jamie. This is Billy junior Junior. Say hello to Uncle Jamie, your big brother's best friend."

Jamie bent over the pram, "Hello little man, nice to meet you." Billy Junior looked straight at Jamie, and smiled.

Even Jamie's mum had a part-time job in the supermarket as a cashier--still sober--sitting behind the till, waiting on customers. Nicole and Sheila entered the shop, pushing a double buggy, picking up some stuff for their lunch.

"Hi Dr. Hoverman, long time since we have had you over," Kelly said, staring at Sheila's engorged, milky breasts swinging in front of her; nice and firm.

"Hi, Kelly. Meet Sheila's twins, Jamie and Leon," Nicole said.

"Say hello to your Granny," Sheila smirked.

Jamie had impregnated nearly all the women he slept with. He would be very busy for the next few years, being a dad to half the street. Maybe someone else would find the Bimbo dust, just as Jamie had done. But that's a story for another day.

The end... for now.

_______________

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers