Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 03

Story Info
The Party.
2.5k words
4.45
11.3k
19
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Bimbo Dust-New Batch Chapter 3.

Please read all previous chapters else nothing will make sense.

No foul language in the comments.

So sit back and enjoy the next chapter, kind regards Dogfart11.

*

Isobel was getting ready for clubbing at the private club in Cove Bay, combing her greyish hair, pulled into a long, braided ponytail, and fixing her makeup; which consisted of black eyeliner, showing off her eyes, with red-rouge lipstick. A black corset dress with nylon stockings and suspenders, topped off with thigh-high leather boots, completed her look.

Richie was in the bathroom with Candace Owens, naked on all fours, as his hard shaft was deep inside her doggy style; making her feel every single thrust harder. And each time, her now-engorged, football-sized breasts swung perfectly under her.

She was a willing, totally pliant bimbo under the influence of the Bimbo Dust. Ritchie could do anything he wanted to her. And she would not say anything about it, being a good little Bimbo. "Richie, yah are God, totally take me, make me feel, like, yur shaft, uh, deep absolutely kinda inside me."

Speaking like the total Bimbo fuck-toy she was, he felt her clenching down tight on his shaft deep inside her, feeling how moist and warm she was for his hard shaft. She moaned loudly like a horny Bimbo she was now.

He drove his shaft deeper, 'til he exploded deep inside her womb, which triggered a massive orgasm surging through her body, her breasts jiggled, her eyes rolled back, as she wiggled and let out a loud cry, "Mmm, ME totally got, like, Ritchie'z cumz really, uh, inside me, yum."

Cum leaked out of her creampied pussy, dripping full of Ritchie stringy white gooey sperm, out of her moist orifice, it ran down her inner thighs. Putting her hands, smeared with his cum, to her lips, she lapped them up like a real cum-slut.

Sister Abigail was playing dress-up in a latex nun outfit, sucking on her silver crucifix-like cock, licking and drooling excessively on it, like she was a total Bimbo. " So, fuck, like, my penguin cunt, sooo make me cum for my God, Ritchie." Ritchie was thinking about the party tonight; hopefully, his plan would work.

As she stuck her sliver crucifix in her squirting pussy, "Mm, dat'z it, cum ya uh, dumb nun make, like, me cum!" she screamed out loudly, as her pussy clenched down tight on her crucifix, making her squirt like a waterfall. Which drenched everything around her, in her sweet-smelling pussy, marking her territory like a dog bitch on heat. She, still in her latex nun outfit, which was so tight, showing off her ample curves for her lover and her God, Ritchie.

Ritchie had planted some of the Bimbo Dust in the air filter of the private club earlier, to go off about a an hour after everyone would have arrived at the club; it would be full of his football teammates, their mothers and sisters. It was nearly time to put the plan into action, to see them in incestuous carnage; half the women in Cove Bay would be airhead bimbos in the morning...

The party was going full swing. Ritchie and Isobel had left Candy Owens, so as to not draw attention to himself when he entered the hall, with globe lights changing colors on the dance floor. Isobel did not speak. The others just thought she had some surgery done.

All his teammates mothers were there as chaperones, just as he had planned. Tommy was there with his stepmum, Nettie Callen. She was in a red miniskirt and black halter-neck top, scowling at the rest of the mothers looking down at them; drinking vodka and Red Bull.

Kevin MacVickers was there with his mother, Carol, who was slightly overweight and had large bosoms, which made her body very curvaceous. She had always been a MILF in Ritchie's eyes. In her black dress and nylon stockings, her long gray hair covering her shoulder and down her back to her amazing butt, she was really showing her figure off nicely.

Eddie 'Bangs' Duckworth was there with his mum. Ritchie noticed it was the stuck-up woman from the church last week; her stern face watching everything over her glasses, hanging off the tip of her nose. She sat with a gin and tonic, wearing a bow in her bleached-blonde hair.

Sitting in a corner, were two new nuns because it was a church dance, fundraising money for the football club; talking small talk with the rest of the soccer mums.

Dominique Elwes' son was Todd, the tall, skinny, shaved-head teammate, who looked like a thug, but was thick as mince and twice as daft. Dominique was about-five-feet tall and very easy to confuse, but had an amazing, slim figure in a red dress, with long, nylon-stocking-clad legs and red high heels on. Long, flowing, silky magenta hair softly bounced, as she walked through the dance floor, revealing her lustful curves.

Then, finally, little James. He was smallest, but the oldest, of the football teammates, with his mum, Hettie MacCloud. Sitting in the corner, she was not even five-feet tall, and looked like an actress straight out of a porn movie, with long pink hair, covering down to her shoulders. Her blistering beauty was hard not to notice. With her golden-tanned complexion, her green eyes glinting under her long eyelashes, her pout lip sucking on a straw, drinking a tall vodka. She was talking to the two new nuns from the Church of the Fallen Saints.

"So what happened to sister Abigail?" Hettie asked the sisters, dressed in their perfectly starched wimple and veils and white, tunic-vest top with their legs crossed, showing their nylon-stockinged legs and simple black shoes.

"She was taken away on urgent church matters, and Father O'Hara told us that he had to be careful not to tell anyone about it," Sister Tabitha said, softly whispering to her. "The Father does not seem like himself lately, being confused and very forgetful," she continued.

"That's enough. Sister Abigail has left. That's all Mrs. MacCloud needs to know," Sister Constance interrupted, with a stern-looking face.

Then Ritchie pulled out his phone, and hit a small button on the bottom of the screen. The music stopped, and a strange whizzing was coming from behind the air vents, as a misty fog seemed to envelope everything. Ritchie pulled on a face mask, as he did not want to inhale the Bimbo Dust himself.

As the mist hit the people, they all started to change-- their minds went blank, and their eyes went white, staring into space like they were being rewritten. The women's breasts started to grow, and burst through their dresses. It affected the two nuns from the Church of Fallen Saints the worst.

Still wearing their outfits, their engorged, football-sized breasts were suddenly on display, as they had exploded through their white tunic vests. Ripping their dresses off, and just leaving their suspenders and their white panties on, which were moist and wet.

Like animals, they attacked Hettie MacCloud; they had her laying on a table, ripping her clothes off, with her son just watching, like he was in a trance. Sister Constance was sucking on her pert, tanned breasts, slurping on her long, dusty-pink areolas and puffy nipples. Sister Tabitha was between Hettie's legs, slowly licking her now-naked pussy, teasing her camel-toe folds, sliding her long, pink tongue along her labia, lapping away like animalistic animal. Everyone had fallen under the influence of the Bimbo Dust.

They did not say anything; they all just moaned with the pleasure surging through themselves, a sexual feast of depravity and total lust on their sweaty bodies, writhing in totally pliant ways-- they all just wanted sexual release.

Ritchie went straight to Nettie Callen, her boobs had expanded several times, and were now like a couple of beach balls, they were that massive. Even Ritchie was totally flabbergasted at their size. He could not wait to get his grubby hands on her, but first was Carol MacVickers.

Kevin had been under the influence of the Bimbo Dust before, by his best friend Jamie, a few years ago and so it did not affect him the same as the others. He shook his head in disbelief. He wondered what the hell was going on.

His memory of that night came back like a nightmare. But he had disappeared years ago; who was using it now? he wondered to himself. He looked around the room, then he saw Ritchie and Tommy whispering something to each other. He could not make out what it was.

He watched as his mum was being groped by Ritchie's mum, Isobel, her mouth was open with their tongues intertwined with raw passion. Her hands kneading and pulling her now-engorged, milky melon breasts, swinging with both nipples pierced with a small silver bars.

He was helpless to do anything for her; he could only watch, as the orgy was happening all around him. He watched as Ritchie pulled out, and walked over to Nettie Callen, with her now-naked, beach ball-sized breasts jiggling, as he cupped one with both hands-- that's how big they were.

As she fell back onto a stool, as she cradled his head with her stepson Tommy watching his best friend about to fuck his stepmother. Kevin, on the other hand, was getting turned on. He knew he shouldn't be, but it felt right for some reason.

Watching his own mother being dominated by Isobel, making her moan, teasing her breasts, pulling her bar rings in her dusky nipples, making her moan loudly like a wildebeest, as she grabbed Carol's head and forced her to kneel in front of her.

Putting her head between her wide thighs, making her lick her dripping-wet orifice, her juice running down Carol's face, she loved the earthy iron taste of Isobel's juice, lapping away like a dog on heat. Her pierced breasts swayed under Isobel's thighs, making her tingle with incestuous pleasure.

By now, Ritchie had grabbed Nettie's hair, as she was on all fours, pulling it as he was fucking doggie style; her huge breasts could not move and were being squashed on the tile floor. Ritchie was thrusting into her hard from behind, she began moaning, with intense pleasure surging, her body writhed. Then, he felt his large ball sack tingle and contract, as he exploded deep inside her willing womb. She clenched down with everything she had, her legs went like jelly. He pulled out of her pussy, as he laid her on her back.

Bringing his mother over, she lowered herself so her pussy was over Nettie's mouth. As Nettie's long, pink tongue darted inside Isobel's pussy folds, sliding it in her sloppy, wet orifice, he had Carol between Nettie's thighs, licking her creampied pussy, leaking with his gooey, white cum.

Carol's tongue swirled around in Nettie's creampied pussy, savoring the hot, salty cum mixed with her earthy-iron taste, which drove her out of her mind. With pure lust taking over, she licked every drop, moaning loudly into Nettie's pussy folds, constantly licking her greyish labia, bobbing between high slender thighs.

"Yah taste sooo basicly kinda uh, nice with Richiez cum absolutely deep kinda inside dat basicly sorta lush absolutely kinda pussy, yah need to taste thiz, Isobel," she moaned into Nettie's pussy, constantly teasing her clit with her tongue, swirling deep inside her, feeling so very horny.

Her face popped out of Nettie's pussy, she stood up, and grabbed Isobel's long hair and yanked her head back. Her mouth opened and, Carol licking her lips, locked onto Isobel's mouth, their tongues intertwined, swirling in each other's, with pure pleasure surging through their bodies.

Richie slipped his shaft between Nettie's beach ball-sized breasts, squeezing them with passion, slipping them around his cock with ease, with the help of his pre-cum between her jiggling soft breasts. He felt the pressure inside his ball sacks tighten, as he exploded between her breasts.

He came so much, that he etted jism from her large, engorged breasts to her hair, the latter strung with his white, gooey, salty semen, some of which was dripping down her face. She licked the cum from her chin with her petite fingers, teasing her mouth with it.

"Yumy for my tumy yah taste, like whatevs, soo basicly god Richie, ME luv ah yah know, long time," Nettie cooed, begging for more. She was totally taken by Ritchie, licking her pouting lips, with cum dripping out of her mouth, like a real cum slut. What a sight to behold.

Dominique Elwes was sitting in corner, with Eddie's mum, with stern-looking eyes glinting, as she was playing with a glass tumbler, shoving it between her thighs, toying with her pussy, clenching down on the glass hard. Moaning loudly, she was watching the orgy around them. "Mmmpphhh," she moaned, as she squirted her juices on the floor.

She was naked, on her hands and knees, licking her own juices off of the marble floor; her long, pink tongue was lapping away, like an animal, licking every last drop. Tommy was in a corner, tapping everything on his smart phone.

Dominique Elwes' red dress was really tight around her slender body, showing off her double-J-cup breasts, with her long magenta hair covering her face and pouting lips. As she headed towards Ritchie, her peachy butt swayed, when she walked over to the dance floor.

Once on the dance floor, she crawled on all fours, her butt raised high in the air, wiggling her butt cheeks, and licking her long, pink tongue over her ruby-red lipstick. Moaning loudly with pure sexual urges, she stopped and kneeled at his feet, her face looking up at him.

He was already totally naked. She popped his cock straight into her willing mouth. Her tongue swirled around his crown, tasting his salty pre-cum, then swallowed his shaft down her throat. It was pure sexual bliss.

Her head bobbed up and down for a good half an hour, until he felt his ball sack tingle, and he let streams of stringy, white, gooey, salty cum shoot down her throat. She did not even choke, and took all he gave her, not wanting to miss a single drop, and licked her pouting lips for the rest.

"Thanks, babe. I'm your new Bimbo lover, Dominique." She smiled lustfully up at him, cupping her now-engorged, milky JJ-cup breasts at him. This was the best night of his life, sex-wise, anyway; going so far that it was easy to see that what came next, it surely would not be long before he got in so much trouble.

Dominique Elwes was a wealthy woman, who owned a large, empty estate, with grounds which was not being used. Ritchie thought of a plan before everyone in the club was reported missing to the police.

As he pulled her up on her feet and bent over, he whispered in her ear, "Take everyone to your mansion at the edge of town. Me and Isobel will meet you there in a few days. Just nod if you understand."

She stood there for a few minutes, then nodded.

"I will ring taxis for everyone, a couple of people carriers should be fine." Ritchie called from his mobile phone, and ordered them.

To be continued.

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers