Bimbo Dust - New Batch Ch. 02

Story Info
Richie with the Bimbo Dust.
3.3k words
4.27
10.2k
21
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 05/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers

Please read previous chapters.

No foul language in the comments.

So sit back and enjoy. Kind regards, Dogfart11.

Richie and Tommy were whispering about a plan, to get Candace Owens alone, for the Bimbo Dust to work.

"Thank God, my shift is nearly over; ten more minutes and I am out of here," says a softly spoken Candace.

"How you getting home, Candace?" Carol MacVickers asked in her husky voice, looking over her round, steel-rimmed glasses, brushing her short greyish hair out her face. "Are you going shopping first, before you get the bus? If you are, Billy will be picking me up in an hour, and we can give you a lift home."

"Cheers, going to meet a few friends after and catch a movie, then head home; thanks anyway, Carol." Candace headed back to the staff changing room to change out her uniform.

Richie nudged Tommy in the ribs. "Follow me. I know how to get Candace." They left the store and headed down to the staff car park, where the staff entrance was located, and where Candace would come out; there were no CCTV cameras in the carpark.

"How are we going to do this?" Tommy asked, as he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up with a match. P

"We will use the dust. And then get a taxi to mine," Richie answered Tommy, with a smirk on his face. "You want to fuck her, right?"

Tommy just smiled and nodded in agreement.

Candace came out, with her hair loose around her shoulders, wearing tight, blue-denim jeans with a brown belt and a tight, red cropped T-shirt, revealing her lustful curves. She headed towards the elevator to get to the first floor of the shopping center.

Tommy rushed into the elevator, as Richie put his foot to stop the door closing.

"Going up?" she asked them. P

Tommy blew some of the Bimbo Dust into her face...

Her face brightened up, as her breasts expanded, her waist tightened, and her peachy buttocks got even bigger. As her breasts burst through her denim jacket and her jeans got tight, she tackled Tommy against the elevator wall, pushing the stop button. She pulled his face into her now-exposed, engorged, milky breasts which swung perfectly.

"Ya like my nipplez? Me'm yer bimbo, Tommy. ME want ya to fuck my bwainz out, baby." She grabbed his head and pushed her breasts into his face.

As Tommy popped a nipple in his mouth, licking and teasing her large, engorged, milky melon breasts with both his hands. Which turned her on even more. Making her moan with pleasure, "Aaah. Mmm, dat'z it, bite like whatevs dem, baby."

Before Tommy knew it, the new, bimbofied Candace Owens, was sucking on his shaft, humming, "Candace wantz Candy," to herself. Her head bobbed up and down, drooling excessively, licking his pre-cum, licking it like an ice lollipop.

Tommy's salty semen was like amber nectar for the Bimbo Candy. She was now a total air-headed bimbo for her Tommy. She would do anything for him now; she was thinking nothing, her expression on her face was blank. She just knew she needed Tommy's cock between her thighs. All she could think about was being fucked by and sucking on big cocks, as she carried on sucking and slurping on his cock.

Richie kept a watch out for his best friend. They had to think about how they would get Candy out the mall and back to Richie's house, which was about two miles away. They heard someone coming. Tommy popped his cock out of Candy's mouth and got a baggy blue hoodie from his bag, and pulled it over her head, covering her naked breasts from view. Tommy pulled her to her feet as the elevator closed just in time. Candy was still horny, groping Tommy between his legs, slowly unzipping his jeans, wanking his cock.

Pulling the hoodie down, so as to hide her features from view; they both could not believe what they were actually doing. Guiding her out of the mall, they jumped a taxi back to Richie's.

Inside, Candy was wanking their cocks; her hands slowly wanking both their cocks. She bit her bottom lip, sitting in between both of them; her boobs jiggling, as she was playing with both cocks, licking her lips with excitement. It seemed to turn her even more.

She popped Tommy's shaft into her mouth, as she was still wanking Richie off with her free hand, then she popped Tommy's shaft out and sucked on Richie; then going back and forth, the whole time in the back of the taxi.

When they arrived, the driver got a glimpse of what was happening in the back seat. As he was about to say something, Richie blew some dust and the driver inhaled. Richie said, "You did not see anything, and we have paid you already."

They got out of the taxi, and walked up the cobbled driveway to the front door, with Candy's large, engorged melon breasts swinging perfectly under her baggy blue hoodie; her jeans ripped at buttocks, and the taxi left without questioning them.

Richie unlocked the front door, and walked through with Tommy and Candace, now Candy for short. His mum, Isobel, and the penguin nun, Abigail, now bimbofied bimbos like Candy, were sleeping naked, their pert nipples sitting upon their large breasts.

Tommy ripped off Candy's jeans and pink panties, as well as pulling her blue hoodie off. She was standing naked as day the day she was born, kneading and pulling at her heaving, jiggling breasts, biting her bottom lip, pouting at Tommy and Richie.

Richie had three bimbos completely and totally under his control. Would he share them with Tommy, or would he use the Bimbo Dust on him?

Kevin MacVicker was about two years older than Richie and Tommy, but was on same football team. He stayed with his mum, dad, and sister Anna, short for Annabelle, which she hated. His dad, Billy, was away a lot. His mum, Carol, worked part time because he had a baby-two-year-old brother, Billy Junior, who looked nothing like him or Anna. But he kept that to himself.

Kevin was babysitting his brother, as his mum was out working. He heard his dad's car pull into their driveway and switched off the engine. The front door opened, with his mum still in her department-store uniform, and his Dad with a stained, red work shirt on and dirty, black cotton trousers on.

"Hi Kevin, how was your brother today?" she asked, taking off her glasses and putting them on kitchen unit.

"Erm, okay. Mum, how was your day? Remember, the football team is going clubbing this Saturday, and we need to take a chaperone; wondered if you wanted to come? Leave dad to babysit," Kevin smirked.

"Yeah, that's sounds like fun. What do you think, Billy? You up for babysitting Junior?" she asked with the twinkle in her eyes, which he could never refuse.

"Yeah sure, honey. How could I say no?" he said with tired eyes, as he rubbed them. "Easy night and catch up with the football on the television."

"Thanks, babe. I can catch up with chatting with other moms, it's been a while." She smiled and kissed Billy on his forehead, and gave him a quick wink. then she started to put dinner on, as she turned on the radio to listen to music in the kitchen to chill out, as she prepared the veggies for a stir-fry.

The front door opened and it was their younger daughter Anna, who was supposed be at movies with Candace Owens. "I thought you were out tonight, Anna?" Carol asked her, frowning.

"Yes I was, mum, but she did not show. So I decided to just come home." She took off her jacket, revealing her tight, pink top, showing she was not wearing a bra, as her nipples stuck out of the T-shirt; she headed upstairs to her room.

Candace Owens was now a bimbo. With Isobel, Richie's mum, sucking on her son's cock, deepthroating without gagging on his shaft. Sister Abigail watched, as she used her crucifix as a dildo, ramming it hard into her pussy, squirting jets of love juice all over the place.

Candy was being fucked doggy style by Tommy, her head between Isobel's legs, slowly licking her constantly wet, moist pussy, tasting every drop; each of them moaning loudly with pure bliss across both their faces. Candace's face was smeared with Isobel's juices; she felt every single thrust of Tommy's cock sliding in her from behind, making her tingle with pleasure. Mmm, yer cock are absolutely, um, nice basicly inside me, baby," she moaned.

She turned around and kissed Abigail fully on lips, her long, pink tongue darting in and out of the Sister's mouth; she was now a totally pliant bimbo, to be used as whatever Richie wanted.

Richie blew some Bimbo Dust into Tommy's face. "Sorry Tommy, but I cannot have my secret out. So, you are going to help me with getting the soccer mums and turn them all into air-headed bimbos. Including your stepmum, Nettie." Tommy just nodded and smiled, like he was in a trance.

"You will remember nothing about today, buddy. You will not remember anything about Candy or the video of my mum and Sister Abigail. You will have to wank yourself every single day, dreaming about fucking her, but you will never cum. Do you understand that, Tommy?" Tommy just smiled, as Richie smirked.

He beckoned Candy over, pushed her onto her knees beside Tommy's face, and forced his shaft deep into her mouth, making her moan as she sucked hard, drooling excessively, licking his shaft and balls. Sister Abigail got behind her, watching, then lifted her butthole to her face and started rimming her.

"Oh, what iz she doing? it feelz so good; my pussy luvs it, mm-m-ah."

Then, without a word, Sister Abigail pulled her pussy-soaked crucifix out of her cunt, and rammed it hard in and out of Candy's orifice. This made Candy twist and writhe in the pleasure surging between her cheeks, and she started wobbling uncontrollably, in orgasm.

"Mmm, keep like, going is going to cum, oh!" Candy screamed. She tried to steady herself by grabbing onto Isobel's large, football-sized breasts; then began sucking on her long, pink nub, teasing it with her long, pink tongue lapping away with animalistic passion; her blonde hair, a mess. Isobel pushed her down between her legs and flooded Candy's mouth with her love juices, with the crucifix stuck deep inside Candy's pussy and who was still being rimmed by Abigail.

At the same time, Richie was about ready to cum, as he popped his cock out of Candy's mouth and let streams of cum fly across Candy's hair, covering her in sticky goo. "Right. Tommy, taste my cum from my new bimbo; clean her up."

Tommy did as he was told. He was totally under Richie's control for now. He could not fight it. What would Richie do with him...?

=====

The department store manager's office...

Mr. A. Burns sat back in his large leather seat, staring through his spectacles, his hands on his desk. was watching CCTV footage of Candace Owens, who had suddenly disappeared. Her parents reported her missing to the police a few hours ago, as it had been twenty-four hours since she had vanished.

He was a rather large man with a large belly, but was well groomed, clean shaven, and had his black hair in a crewcut; watching the footage of the last time missing girl had been seen. But there was no sign of her getting in the lift due to the camera being damaged with something heavy.

It could not have been accidentally broken, it must have been done on purpose, figured two female officers, in their starched blue uniforms and peaked caps. "We have no leads yet, but we saw someone coming out of the elevator about an hour later with two boys, but their features were hidden behind a cowled hoodie.

"Thanks for your time, Mr. Burns, and we will be in contact soon if we have any more leads." The Officer gave him her number and extension, if he needed to contact them with any updates. Their next stop would be the MacVickers.

=====

Mr. Jeffrey Owens was a stern-looking man with greyish hair residing on top, scowling brown eyes, and a bad complexion. He was wearing well-worn jeans and a white shirt. His wife, Babette, was just under five foot; with a slender, hourglass frame; long, dirty-blonde hair tied into a tight bun behind her head; she had piercing, ocean-blue eyes. She wore a black jumper, which hugged her figure nicely, and dark yoga pants that showed off her a peachy arse.

With their oldest daughter, Bette, around five feet two, shoulder-length, reddish-brown auburn hair with a silver streak through it, and amazing doll-like blue eyes, like her mum. They were driving their old red Skoda Octavia Estate car, looking around town, seeing if anyone had seen their daughter and sister, Candace. With no luck so far.

Jeffrey was getting upset. "Where could she be? Even the police are at a blank, Babs."

"I know, honey. Give them some time, I am sure something will turn up." She reached over and gave him a quick hug. "Let's go home, get something to eat, and clean up. Then we can go back out later, to try and find her," Babette said, in her soft, husky, sexy voice.

"Yeah, you are right, Babs. She might have left a message on the house phone." Jeffrey's eyes were half shut watching the road in front, his mind a mess, with the thought of what was happening with Candace.

They were all out their minds with worry. They parked in the driveway and headed into the house, there was a message on the house telephone.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Owens, this is Officer Imogen Richardson the Cove Bay Police Department. We have no leads yet to your daughter's disappearance yet, but we will keep you updated."

Carol MacVickers was getting ready for work, as her front door was knocked on loudly. Baby Billy Junior was on her bed, playing with a toy truck. Billy was at work, Kevin and Anna were at college. Another loud knock on the front door again, with force this time.

Carol picked up Billy Junior and headed downstairs to open the door. Two female officers stood by the glass porch door, waiting on a reply. "Two minutes, just getting ready!" Carol shouted, from behind the door.

A few minutes later, she opened the door. She was still breastfeeding her son, who was latched on her heavy, large, engorged, milk-filled breasts; wearing a towel around her charms, to keep them from sight. "Hello officers, how can I assist you?" she asked, in a soft, soothing voice.

"Hello, are you Carol MacVickers, from the Cove Bay Mall department store?" asked one of the officers, as she took off her blue peaked cap, looking sternly in her eyes.

" "Yes officers, I am Carol." She invited them in. "What is this all about?" she asked them, as Billy Junior suckled away on her lactating nipple.

"Do you know the whereabouts of one Candace Owens? She has been reported missing two days ago." One of the officers took out a black notebook, and started taking notes.

"No. Officers, I have no idea were she could be; she said that she was meeting up with friends after work. I saw a few of her classmates in the store. A Tommy, I cannot remember his last name, and Richie... they are in the same class in high school," Carol said, softly.

"Thanks for the information, Mrs. MacVickers. This is the best lead we have so far. Enjoy the rest of your day." "The officers left and got in their patrol car with Cove Bay Police Department painted on the side. The police department only had a handful of officers in the small village of Cove Bay.

Ritchie and Tommy's time looked like it was going to be up, if they got caught. What could they do now? The police would catch up with them sooner or later. But right now, it was Saturday night and they were going clubbing with their football teammates.

Tommy was now under the complete control of Ritchie, his so-called best friend. Richie had found out that women who inhaled the Bimbo Dust, it made their minds mush and transformed their bodies. And the dust made the men into willing slaves who only took orders from Ritchie.

Tonight, he had plans to use the Bimbo Dust on his teammates' mothers, and if their husbands were there, he would make them watch what he would do with them. They had hired a private room for the football team, so they could have privacy.

"Tommy, looking forward to tonight?" Nettie, his stepmum, asked smiling, as she dished up some homemade fish and chips. They sat opposite each other at the kitchen table, she enjoying a glass of red wine.

"Yeah, sure. Is Dad coming to, as well?" Tommy asked her, taking a drink of water.

"Yes, of course. He is so proud of you boys." She leaned over the table and kissed him on the cheek, and smiled at him with a wink. "So I think we better put on our glad rags on." Nettie got up and headed upstairs to get changed.

Her wardrobe was full of expensive dresses and designer labels, which all were pressed and on hangers, with a shelf underneath for all her shoes and trainers, still in boxes. She laid down a black dress on the four-poster king-size bed.

Ready for tonight's festivity...

Ritchie got to the club early to check everything was going to plan. He had the Bimbo Dust in a sealed bag in his jeans pocket, which he was going to pour into the air vents when everyone had arrived. He was thinking of what kind of results it would have.

As he viewed the menu with his mum, she grabbed onto his arm, cuddling tightly, wearing a tightly wrapped red dress, showing ample cleavage without panties or bra, as her nipples were hard underneath the flimsy dress. This was making Ritchie very horny. His mum rubbing her body up and down on his groin, he pushed her against the wall, making sure that no one could see them, as he pulled her dress up, showing her clean-shaven pussy folds.

Ritchie unzipped his jeans, pulled his shaft out of his silk black boxers, and pushed his shaft deep into his mother's pussy. Grabbing her naked thighs, he filled her with every thrust, as she writhed and moaned, building up to an incestuous orgasm.

Surging through her whole body, it was flooded with animalistic passion. Raking her hands up and down her son's muscular torso, she openly slid her tongue swirling in Ritchie's mouth, teasing him, biting his bottom lip.

She felt every fiber of her body had goosebumps. She was her son's whore, she knew that she had to obey him, that he would fuck the pussy which birthed her handsome son. With sweat dripping from her brow, her pussy clenched down tightly on his shaft.

Ritchie felt his balls tingle and contract, just as he flooded blast after blast into his mother's willing pussy. "That's it, mum. Take my sweet cum in that pussy," he panted, as he fired the last of his cum into her wet pussy.

He pulled out and pulled his mum's dress down. As his cum leaked out her creampied pussy and ran down her thick thighs, she stuck her fingers in, and then put them to her lips; licking each finger, in turn, to taste her juices mixed with her son's cum, savoring the taste.

They headed outside and got in the car and headed home to get ready too return for a night of clubbing at the Cove Bay Night Club. Everything was going to plan so far. How long 'til something went completely wrong? Then what would happen?

To be continued.

_______________

Dogfart11
Dogfart11
188 Followers