Bimbo Mom

Story Info
A genius mom wakes up as a stupid bimbo.
3.4k words
4.09
35.4k
38
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,586 Followers

This one is short. It's not to be taken seriously. I had a brain fart, and this came out. I just needed to write one for a bit of fun. Yes, it will kill brain cells just by reading it. No, you will never get the few minutes of your life that you wasted on it back. No, it has no base in realism. It is a stupid piece of crap that anyone with two working braincells would be embarrassed to have written. Oh, while there is actually no incest in this story, there are hints of it taking place in the near future.

I woke up feeling really relaxed and refreshed. I couldn't help but think that Brandon, my son, was really smart as I detached the monitoring pads from my body. You see, Brandon is a genius. He is only 21-years old, but he is already studying for his doctorate in biomedical engineering. He already has a master's in computer science. It was only a week ago that he approached me about a project he was working on. I really didn't understand anything he said, after all, I'm just a stupid big titted bimbo. That brought another quick flash of thought. I had a brief flash of myself on a stage getting a PhD in Rocket Science, then another flash of myself working at NASA. Those thoughts quickly disappeared with a giggle. That was so stupid. I must have been thinking about some vapid movie I watched recently. Seriously, how would a big titted, long legged stupid girl like me ever get a college education. A new memory replaced those foolish thoughts. Now I remembered blowing two of my male teachers and licking the pussy of the assistant principle just to change a few grades and allow me to graduate high school.

The sudden thought of sex caused my fingers to travel down my body and start playing with my cunt. It was already soaked, and my fingers had no trouble sliding inside. My eyebrows kitted for an instant as I thought about it. Did I just call it a cunt? Didn't I hate that word? No. Now I remembered. Little girls have vaginas. I was not a little girl, so I couldn't have a vagina. Smart, professional women have pussies and breasts. Well, since I wasn't very smart, and I was certainly not a professional woman, Obviously, I didn't have a pussy or breasts. It suddenly came to me; Since I was just a stupid big titted bimbo, I must have a cunt and tits. That caused a happy feeling to wash over me.

Anyway, back to the study that Brandon was having me do. I continued to play with my cunt as I removed the last of the monitoring pads. He explained to me that it was a study to help with sleep patterns. The pads were to monitor my vital statistics (whatever that meant), and there was an audio (apparently, that means sound) device that is connected to a computer. When the thingies stuck to my body told the computer it was time, the headphones I was wearing would begin to play sounds that would help relax me and cause me to fall into a deeper sleep. The first night, I vaguely remember, wasn't that peaceful. After that, I began to sleep better every night.

I removed all the pad thingies from my body and continued to play with my cunt. Once all the pads were removed, I used that hand to start playing with my tits. The touch of the metallic rings in my nipples reminded me that I needed to put the salve on my piercings. The sudden thought of body piercings caused another quick flash in my brain. 'Only sluts and whores pierce anything except their ears!' It sure sounded like my voice. Another thought quickly erased that one. I had fucked my through high school. That thought caused a sudden increase in my arousal. Obviously, I was a slut. Therefore, getting my nipples, cunt, navel, and tongue pierced was not only acceptable, but required.

I reached over for the salve on my nightstand and began to apply it. A stray thought crossed my mind. Here I was, a 48-year-old bimbo, so why was I still needing to apply salve to my piercings? I mean, shouldn't they have healed by now? I tried to think back to when I got my piercings. To tell the truth, the piercings made my nipples and clitty much more sensitive. Moving the piercings around while I applied the medicine stimulated me a lot more and caused my already muddled thinking to be much harder. I decided that the effort wasn't worth the trouble. I did have a vague recollection of licking the pussy of the woman that did the piercings two day ago to an orgasm as a tip.

After bringing myself to a very nice climax, I laid in my bed luxuriating in the afterglow of a wonderful orgasm. Eventually, however, it was time to get up. I looked at the clock and discovered that Brandon would already be gone to school for the day. It was time for me to get up and start the day. I got out of bed and performed the four 'S's'. Shit, Shine, Shower, and Shave. Of course, the Shower and Shave were performed simultaneously. I love to be hair-free below my neck, except for a thin landing strip above my cunt. My glorious flaming red hair is natural, and I want everyone to know it.

After drying off, fixing my hair, and applying my makeup, I looked in the mirror to appraise my looks. Standing in front of me was a redheaded goddess. She was 5'8" tall with long toned legs, a slim body, and huge tits. Her tummy was flat from hours at the gym, and her hips flared out at a sharp curve. She had thick flaming red hair down to the middle of her back. I turned a bit and saw that her tanned and toned legs that went all the way up and made a spectacular ss of themselves. A million lunges in the gym kept my ass tight, round, and spectacular. The face looking back had wide, expressive deep green eyes with a slim aquiline nose. Her lips were full and pouty, just begging to have them wrapped around a hard cock. Wait a minute. Didn't I detest putting those things in my mouth? Wasn't that dirty and disgusting? Didn't the mere thought of that nasty shit in my mouth want to make me vomit? No. Of course not, I smiled. Sucking a cock and swallowing the cum was the ultimate act of friendship. It gave the guy so much pleasure that it simply couldn't be wrong.

Satisfied with my looks, I went back into my bedroom to get dressed for the day. Looking into my dresser, something told me that today was a special day, and I needed to get dressed up. I put on a small black garter belt and a pair of black seamed stockings. After that, I went over to my closet and selected a pair of Christian Lobato 5-inch pumps. Once dressed, I pulled out the storage bin from under my bed and pulled out the 5-inch long, inch and a half diameter anal plug. As I was lubing my ass up, another of those pesky thoughts entered my mind. Why was I putting this in my ass? Wasn't my ass an exit only? Of course not, new thoughts quickly erased that. Just feel the pleasure of your fingers thrusting in and out of your ass. Stupid bimbos always used every hole available in order to please their partners. That made me smile as I finished lubing up my ass and the plug, then slipped it in. I felt satisfied that the plug took some effort to get in. That meant that my ass was still tight and would give a lot of pleasure to whoever was fucking it.

Once finished getting ready, I made my way down to the living room. I turned on the TV and began making breakfast. Coffee and a bit of fruit with a muffin. I sat down to watch one of those idiodic soap operas. My pesky mind was occasionally pushing for me to turn the channel to something a lot more intelligent, like the Nature Channel, National Geographic, or some science program. A bigger part of my mind threw those suggestions away. Like a stupid bimbo like me could ever understand intelligent shit like that. I did wonder why programs like that had been saved on my 'Favorites' list. It must have been a glitch in the system, or my brilliant son had saved them for himself. That's kind of odd, since Brandon really never used the TV in this room.

A little while later, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. I was just about to open the door when I realized that I was basically naked. There was a brief thought that I should put something on, but then I realized that it wasn't necessary. I mean, I have a rockin' body, so why shouldn't I leave it on display? Opening the door, I saw Alex, my son's best friend, with several of their other friends standing there.

"Hey, Mrs. C. We came over to hand with Brandon today." He greeted me.

"Well, he's at school all day today. I thought you knew that." I answered.

"Oh. I must have forgotten. Can we just hang out here until he gets home?"

"Well, I guess that would be OK. He won't be back for several more hours though."

"That's fine. We can just hang out by the pool or play some video games until then."

I couldn't think of a reason to argue, so In opened the door to let them in. I did have a brief thought that I was still basically naked, and that I should probably cover up, but that thought was replaced by another that stated that I was wearing really pretty jewelry, and that pretty jewelry was supposed to be seen and admired. If I covered it up, it couldn't be seen, and then what was the use of even wearing it? Besides, it made my tits and cunt look pretty. I did want people to see me and think I was pretty, didn't I? With that settled in my mind, I asked if they wanted any drinks.

"Hey, Mrs. C, I see you got some new jewelry. I must say that it makes your tits and cunt look really pretty. May I take a closer look at them. Please?" Alex asked.

I agreed that they could take a closer look and stepped closer to them. All six boys crowded around and began examining my nipple rings with the chain connecting them, the ring through the folds of my cunt just above my clit with the small steel ball attached to it, the dangle from the piercing in my navel, and even the stud in my tongue. When they began touching them, I began to get a lot more aroused. The piercings made my nipples and clit a lot more sensitive. It suddenly occurred to me that these boys were my son's age, and it was highly inappropriate for them to be touching my intimate areas like that. I was just about to pull away when that thought was replaced by another thought. They weren't really doing anything inappropriate after all. They were simply admiring my new jewelry. Of course, they needed to touch them in order to be able to see all sides of them. It wasn't their fault that their touches inadvertently cause a reaction from my body. No, that was all on me. After all, I'm just a stupid bimbo. It's only natural that my body would react like that.

Several minutes later, I was really squirming around. My cunt was leaking like a faucet, but they didn't seem to have noticed. I was just starting to think about excusing myself so I could go up to my room and masturbate with my vibrator. Instead, they had decided that they had seen enough.

"That's really nice jewelry, Mrs. C. Thanks for letting us look at it." Alex said as he stepped back.

I glanced down at his crotch and noticed a rather large bulge there.

"Oh." I exclaimed. "Did I cause that?"

"Well, yeah. I'm sorry, Mrs. C, but that tends to happen when we see a beautiful woman like you."

"That's all right." I assured him. "It's my fault. Is it uncomfortable for it to be constrained by your pants like that?"

"Yeah. It is a bit uncomfortable."

"I see. Well, since I caused it, is there anything I can do to help?"

There was something nagging at me in the back of my mind, but I was really aroused and my mind was kind of foggy.

"Well, the only thing that will really work is if you make me cum. It will go down then."

"Oh. OK. Well, since it was my fault, I guess that I need to take care of it."

So, I got down on my knees in front of him and pulled his pants down. It was a really large cock, about 8-inches long and really thick. I wrapped my hands around it and began sliding them back and forth. I did that for a few minutes before he had a suggestion.

"You know, Mrs. C, if you keep doing that, you are going to make a mess on your carpet that will be difficult to clean up."

"Oh. Yes, you are right. I should get something to catch your cummy in and dispose of it so it doesn't mess up my floor."

"Why don't you just use your mouth, then you can simply swallow it."

"Well, I don't know. Wouldn't that be kind of yucky?"

"Oh no. Of course not. It would actually be a lot cleaner. Not only would it keep your carpet from getting messed up, but you would also be cleaning off my cock as well. It would save you from needing to mess up a washcloth cleaning me off. Besides, cum tastes yummy, and it's very healthy for you. It has lots of protein in it."

"Well, that does sound like a good idea. Besides, I do like to keep healthy."

With that, I leaned forward and took his cock in my mouth. Distant alarm bells began going off inside my head, but the sudden pleasure that encompassed me as my tongue made contact wit his cock shut them down. I couldn't believe how much I was enjoying sucking on his cock. A drop of precum touched my tongue and nearly sent me into an orgasm. I began to suck and slurp on his cock like the tastiest popsicle I ever had.

You know, Mrs. C, All of us are in the same predicament. If you just suck on our cocks one after the other, it will take a long time, then the ones that you did first will be hard again by the time you finish with the last one. You could speed things up if you agreed to use your two other holes." Alex offered.

"MMM HHHMMM!" I nodded my head, refusing to take his cock out of my mouth fore even the second that it would take to answer verbally.

I had to lift up my left arm and leg to allow one of the boys to slip underneath me. As soon as his cock was embedded in my cunt, another boy pulled out my butt plug and replaced it with his cock. It took them a minute to get into a rhythm, but they soon were giving me a full on pounding. I have no idea how many orgasms I had. It may have just been one long continuous orgasm. Alex shot down my throat first, then the other two filled up my cunt and ass. They were immediately replaced by the other three.

I was surprised by their stamina. I thought that they would blow within minutes, but they lasted almost half an hour. Unfortunately, by the time they were done, Alex and the other two were hard again. This time they switched up. Alex slid under me and inserted his cock into my cunt. The one that was previously in my ass stuck his cock in my mouth, and the third one took his place in my ass. It went on like that over and over again. As soon as the trio finished, the next trio was ready to go again. At one point, I was turned over so I was face up. I still had one guy below me, but he was now in my ass. We did take a break so we could get a drink and rest, then it was back to helping the guys relieve their erections. In the end, they had all cum at least once in each of my holes. I was exhausted and had cum running out of my cunt and ass as well as a belly full. We were just finishing up when I heard the door open and saw Brandon walk in.

Brandon:

"Hey guys. Looks like you managed to kill the time while waiting for me." I sad as I looked at my mom laying on the floor with cum running out of her cunt and ass.

"Yeah Dude." Alex greeted me. "Your mom did a really good job of helping us out with our predicaments."

"I see that. She looks pretty tired though." I turned to my mom lying on the floor. "Sleep, mom." I spoke.

As soon as the words left my mouth, mom passed out in a deep sleep.

"That was awesome!" Jimmy stated. "When you first told us about it, I thought it was pure bullshit. I mean, turning you Ice Queen Rocket Scientist mom wo worked for NASA into a stupid airheaded bimbo that will fuck anyone at any time in less than a week? Come on! But you did it."

"Yeah. Now that we don't need the money from her working, I had her quit her job yesterday, so now she is my full time slut to use whenever I want. Tomorrow, I'm going to have several girls I know come over and give her a lesbian gang bang."

"Dude, can you video it and let us see it?"

"Of course. By the way, I have the house already wired. Do any of you want a copy of the video from today?"

Of course, they all did.

"So, uumm, Brandon." Reg stammered. "Uuuuhh, can we do my mom next?"

"Hmmm. Well, she is a babe. Sure, why not. Are you sure that you want to do that? After all, she is the Dean of Engineering at the university. You know that she will have to quit her job."

"Yeah. No problem there. We still have enough from what dad had to pay out in the divorce to live comfortably for the rest of our lives. Besides, I can always turn her into a cam whore to raise more money."

"Alright. Just be careful with my equipment. You do remember what to say to convince her to try it the first night. After that, the programing will take over and keep her using it until she is completely reprogramed."

The sensors really did just monitor the person that they were attached to. The computer programing did the rest. Though the normal sounds to relax the person continued throughout the night, it was the subliminal messages that were added to the sound that were targeted to the specific times during the sleep cycle where the brain was highly susceptible to having messages planted. It's sort of like hypnotism, but a lot more effective.

"Got it, Dude. Thanks."

Reg and Alex collected the gear, and they all left. I gave mom another command that had her wake up and go clean herself. I then had her lay down for a nap. When she woke up this evening, I was going to take her to bed and fuck the shit out of her.

Yea, yeah, yeah. I'm and asshole. She had always been an uptight bitch. That's what caused the divorce. Besides, my high IQ happened to come with a price. It seems that I severely lack a lot of emotion. I hide it well, but I truly believe I am a full-on sociopath. I simply have no emotions for other people. Besides, my mom is a truly beautiful woman that I had been lusting after for years. Anyway, I need to program another sleep tape for her. She really should have an overwhelming desire to lick pussy before the girls get here tomorrow.

End.

GTO_Racer
GTO_Racer
3,586 Followers