All Comments on 'Bimbo or Billionaire - To the Matt'

by TheHandsThatLead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Least favorite

This one missed the mark for me. Helium boobs ? You have got to do better than that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really Fun and Great Series! Thanks and Looking Forward to More!

I'm really enjoying your series so far. And I like the fact that you write your episodes rather quickly. If you don't mind, here are some scenarios that interest me:

A mother and daughter are contestants together. The audience winds up turning them into each other: the mother becomes a very tiny, child-like creature who needs to suck milk either from a tit or a cock; the daughter becomes permanently pregnant (sans child), permanently lactating, as well as a slutty bimbo.

A homely, lonely, boyfriend-less college girl takes the challenge figuring it's a win-win. She either gets a sexy body and/or some money. Though she does get both, she gets more than she expected.

A wealthy man catches his wife cheating on her and gives her a choice: divorce and get nothing or be a contestant on the Bimbo or Billionaire show. She chooses the show, but, of course, as it turns out the divorce and being penniless might have been better.

College-age twins play the show, being told that each number case chosen would be the same for each. This way the twins would stay twins. But they were misled, of course. Once the game the starts, they discover that are two sets of briefcases. Though the two must decide on a single number together, two different cases are opened, one for each twin. By the end of the show, they couldn't be more different in both looks and attitude.

A Scottish lass takes the challenge and winds up a midget bimbo leprechaun who makes the most perverted sexual fantasies come true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

This is another great story. How about a husband makes the changes to his wife and daughter, something to think about. Keep up the great work!

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadover 5 years agoAuthor

Thanks @anons, these stories are all from my back catalogue, hence why they seem to be written quickly. I have one more to post that I've written and then there won't be any more until I get around to writing more of them.

BrattyprincessangelBrattyprincessangelabout 1 month ago

Im kinda sad to see this was from 5 years ago. This series was amazing

TheHandsThatLeadTheHandsThatLeadabout 1 month agoAuthor

@brattyprincessangel It has been a while, I do have another story planned, but haven't gotten to writing it yet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheHandsThatLead@TheHandsThatLead
A hands on kind of leader… I’m a male in his 50’s living in Canada. I write and enjoy erotic mind control stories primarily featuring bimbo's and bimbofication along with other related themes. You can find more of my writing over at: - MCStories: https://mcstories.com/Autho...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES