Bimbo or Billionaire - To the Matt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audience, what do you say?"

Oksana finally stopped touching her breasts and paid attention to what Jack was saying.

"And the winner is... Happy Time!"

The light of the collar reflected off her new breasts as it did its work to her face, looking in the off stage monitor at what had changed. Oksana saw her smiling face looking back at her, but something was different, her eyes looked much larger more open and she didn't think she was smiling!

"That's right Oksana, from now on there will always be a smile on your face, no matter what you're actually trying to express!"

Oksana tried to frown but instead her smile receded only slightly.

"Ok, I need your next case please."

"7 please Jack."

"Number 7 for your 7th Bimbo case! And your first mental change as well!"

The crowd jumped to its feet to applaud. They were excited to see the start of the mental changes.

"The category is... Clothing Style! The audience options are... Suits and Ties, Cheerleader Chic, Latex Formal and Less than the Rest!

Oksana, the audience has chosen...Cheerleader Chic! I think the audience has figured out where it's going now!"

A fog rolled in to Oksana's mind as it went numb and the collar started its work. Once it had finished, things didn't seem much different but Jack was describing her new wardrobe.

"Yes, Oksana will be wearing fashion that you would find on a cheerleader! Lots of short skirts, low cut tops, hot shorts and even bikinis!

Ok Oksana, what's your fourth case of the round going to be?"

"Case 10 Jack." She said a little groggily from the last change.

"Another Bimbo case! It's all even now folks!"

The crowd cheered, Jack smiled and waved at them to settle down.

"Our second category of the mental changes is vocabulary! With the random options being... Positive Outlook, Third Person Perfect, Body Language and Silly Slut!

Well Oksana I think I might know what the audience is going to pick but let's see if I'm right!

And I am! Body Language!"

Oksana didn't know what that meant but didn't have much time to wonder as the fog descended once more on her mind, leaving behind a feeling of light headedness.

She looked over towards Jack and shrugged her shoulders.

"Yes?" Jack said.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms under her large breasts. She extended her right foot and started tapping it.

"I'm sorry Oksana, just having a bit of fun. From now on you'll find you'll be using your body to do the talking more than your mouth. Whenever you can express yourself though body language, that's what you'll do!"

"Ok Oksana, what's your next case going to be?"

Oksana tried to say 17, but instead found herself holding up her hands, all 10 fingers stretched out, then closing them and holding up 7.

"17 it is Oksana!

I'm afraid the bimbo cases are starting to win out Oksana, that's number 9!"

The audience cheered, she was no longer ahead of the game and they liked it when any swing happened.

"Well it's time for a new career Oksana, I guess wrestling is definitely out of the picture now! The options are... Dating for Profit, Pole Professional, Cheerleader and Virtual Video!"

Oksana, Jack and everyone else knew what the choice was going to be as soon as Cheerleader appeared on the display.

"And the audience has chosen... Cheerleader! That was perhaps the most predictable choice all season long folks!"

The fog rolled in for the third time to Oksana's mind, shuffling around her goals and desires.

"You know Oksana cheerleaders are a tradition around here and they need to have an easy, happy name to make them the best cheerleaders. Oksana Dovechikin is a great wrestler's name, but not a very good cheerleader name, how about something more like Okie Dokie?"

Okie looked over at Jack and nodded her head up and down, followed by her sticking her thumb out and up with a wink.

"Folks I think she likes it!"

"Ok Okie, what will your last case for the round be?"

Okie held up her hands again, flashing 18 this time.

"Your 9th cash case, congratulations!

It's all tied up Okie! Now we need to find out what The Accountant has to say!

I have his offer, he thinks the cheerleader motif is going great but he thinks you may want to get out now. So he's offering you to move you up one cash and one bimbo rung on the board if you quit right now."

Okie heard the crowd start to boo and she turned to them and put her hands up in the air a confused expression on her smiling face.

"What do you think audience, should Okie take the deal?"

She stuck out a thumb and turned it down and the audience cheered. She turned up upright and the crowd booed, she turned it back down and the cheers returned.

She extended both thumbs down towards Jack and winked at him while trying to pout but not having much luck. She couldn't go against what the crowd wanted, she had to encourage them to cheer even louder!

"And can I assume the audience would like Okie to continue to round three as well?"

The cheer from the audience was almost deafening as Okie flipped her thumbs upright and bounced slightly sending her breasts jiggling up and down.

Chapter 5 - Round 3

"Ok, in round 3 you need to open 3 cases, what is your first one going to be?"

Okie just picked a number out of thin air and flashed 21 to Jack.

"Your 10th Bimbo case, that's too bad!

We have a new category for you Okie, Compulsion! The options are... Hop-Skip-Jump, Strike a Pose, Picture Perfect and Sleight of Hand!"

And the audience has chosen, no surprise here... Hop-Skip-Jump!"

The collar lit up and the fog took her mind. Once it had cleared she started to take small hops, up and down, as she stood in place.

"Well Okie, that fits right in with your new career! From now on when you need to get somewhere, walking just won't do! You'll be hopping, skipping or jumping your way to wherever you're going from now on!

Now then, what's your next case going to be?"

She flashed 15 at Jack.

"And we're tied again! You're up to 100,000 dollars!

And now what's your final case for the round?"

Okie thought about it only for a second and held up a single finger.

"Oh and that's your 11th bimbo case!

The last category is Fetish and the options are... Whips and Chains, Nip Clips, Tattoos Say It Best and Fan Fantasies.

Audience, this is your last chance to participate, what's it going to be?

And the audience says... Fan Fantasies!"

The fog consumed her again and when it cleared she looked around at the audience, her fans, and wondered what they thought of her, what kind of fantasies they might have about her. Her pussy started to tingle, not from the Collar of Fate but from the thought of the fan in the front row holding up the penis shaped sign with the declaration of love on it.

Jack was saying something but she wasn't paying any attention and when her fan in the front row extended a downward thumb she simply played along and did the same thing. The cheers from the audience made her so happy and they exploded even louder when the fan turned his thumb up and she did the same thing.

Chapter 6 - Round 4

"Ok Okie, this is round 4, you only have to open a single case, which one is it going to be?"

She still wasn't playing any attention but the fan hand pulled out a marker and written down 16 on his sign so when Jack finally got her attention she knew exactly what case she wanted.

"Oh so close Okie, but I'm afraid that's you're 12th and final Bimbo case!"

The fog rolled in to Okie's mind one fine time but she didn't mind, her fan was cheering like never before and she simply started to giggle she was so happy.

The audience was going crazy and stormed stage, Rain basked in the attention.

Chapter 7 - Epilogue

Okie was skipping around the ring, holding the round number sign high above her head. A second lap around it and she got down beside the ring and found Mathew waiting for her, she nearly jumped right in to his arms but he managed to stop her before she took them both to the floor.

"Alright Okie, you're doing great! Just two more rounds to go in the match." He said as he held her from behind so they could both watch the match.

She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have such a great manager, she giggled as she pushed her bum back in to his crotch and wiggled it, feeling his dick harden.

"Now, now, Okie. You still have work to do."

She slumped her shoulders, turned around and lower her head as she wobbled her breasts from side to side, pushing them forward in to Mathews face.

She watched him almost break but suddenly stand more upright and grabbed her hips and twisted her around.

"You're up, now go." He said giving her ass a swat.

She double checked her long red hair before getting back up in to the ring.

******

Okie tried to skip a little as she walk beside Mathew but it was hard with his arm around her waist and his hand on her ass.

They walked through the hotel and up the elevator to the top floor and in to one of the VIP suites.

"Now Okie, Mr. Finch is one of your biggest fans." He said, not mentioning that he was also one of the federation's largest stock holders.

"He really wants to meet you, he's been thinking about you a lot and I'm sure he'd love to share all the things he'd like to do to you."

Her pussy started to get wet, she loved meeting fans but even more so when they could share their fantasies with her.

Mathew knocked on the door and an older gentleman opened it a few seconds later.

"I'll let the two of you get acquainted." Mathew said as he gave he a little push in to the room and Mr. Finch closed the door behind her.

"You know I really am a fan Miss Dokie."

She extended her arms and motioned him to come to her by letting her hand fall towards the floor and then back up again.

When he did she wrapped her arms around him and pushed his face deep in to her cleavage.

When he came up for air, he looked up at her and said, "I have to admit I've been having this sexual fantasy about you lately and I hope you can help me fulfil it."

She raised an eyebrow and touched her finger to her bright red lips and gave him a wink.

"There's an outfit in the bedroom I hope will fit you, would you mind putting it on?"

She beamed a smile and nodded as she skipped across the room and in to the bedroom

******

Okie felt Mr. Finch's dick push deep in to her pussy as he pulled the leash around her neck.

It had turned out the "outfit" had been little more than a black corset, some high heels, the collar and leash and a set of dog ears that were now firmly attached to her head.

He had paraded her around the room on all fours for a while, with each passing moment increasing her own need until he'd finally told her to stick her ass up in the air.

She started to give out small whimpers just as he'd described to her in his fantasy and they'd driven her even farther in to heat.

When he came inside of her, her own orgasm swept over her and she nearly passed out.

She lay there for a moment and giggle, fulfilling her fan's fantasies was the second best part of her new career.

The best had turned out to be the best thing from her previous career, because while Mathew had gone to the mat many times her, now she got to go to Matt every night as he was her biggest fan and his fantasies always involved her being the best bimbo she could be!

End

12