All Comments on 'Bimbo Outbreak Pt. 21'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I am almost sad that the end is near and yet excited to see what story you cum up with next.

lordvisciuslordvisciusover 1 year ago

Not bad a fitting end for Sierra just wish there'd have been more sex involved

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind encouragement folks. I see what you did there TwistedDave and fear not lordviscius, plenty of raunchiness coming up in the final chapter. Cheers, you've both been very supportive of my silly smutty writing each week. I appreciate it.

DB71DB71over 1 year ago

This is a bit of honest criticism.

I feel that Tom’s win was too easy. Sierra’s xxx strain appears to be a polar opposite of Tom’s. That’s not to say they are professor Moriarty and Holmes, but there’s a a kind of balance with both of them. Sierra has had plenty of time to establish a huge network of people, resources, and equipment for capturing men. Another factor is that she’s a Queen and her strain should not be as susceptible to to subjugation as the other strains.

Don’t get me wrong, I expected it would end this way. But it just didn’t allow for Tom, or any other character to grow, develop, and change. I think throwing up a few obstacles that requires character development would have been a good use of Sierra’s character and actions.

Thank you and respectfully,

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

@DB71 - Thanks for the constructive feedback and for sticking with the story. You make some valid points both storywise and about the characters. I'll take them on board for future writing but in the end this is just a silly smutty story and I'm just a guy throwing words at the page and seeing what sticks. So I am learning as I go. This one is all but wrapped up, hopefully you'll see some improvement in any future long form stories from yours truly.

whacky76whacky76over 1 year ago

Loved it, some chapters in the middle dragged on but the last three were great. You have created a whole world, please continue this story. I see a book deal or XXX movie, might have to tone down the sex a little or a new category of xxxxx will need to be made.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another good chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES