Bimbo Pill Test

Story Info
A college girl wants to test some new pills on her roommate.
750 words
3.9
21.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does my chest look bigger?"

To put it lightly, Lauren was a nerd. She would spend most of her days working on assignments or her head buried in a book. At the very least, she was quiet and kept to herself. In many ways, Lauren was the opposite of Kate. The party girl did fine in her college courses, often using her good looks to bump her grades. Kate had her professors wrapped around her fingers.

Lately, her professors were getting bored of her, and her teases were losing their spark. Other girls with better tits stole her spotlight, and Kate was forced to step up her game. But not even her shortest skirts and tube tops were enough to raise eyebrows anymore. They've seen it all. Well, not exactly. Her professors wanted to see her naked and do much more. But Kate had a secret no one could have guessed. The college slut was a virgin, and she wanted her first time to be special and closer to her age. But if she couldn't get her professors back on her side, it was only a matter of time before they found out about each other and teamed up against her.

That's when Kate came across the 'bimbo pills'. Last night during a party, Derrick sold her a bottle, telling her it would take the edge off her and make her professors want her more than ever before. Kate tried to turn him down, saying she needed to save for a boob job (as if her nursing internship was enough to afford that). But Derrick insisted that these pills were primarily used for boob growth but had side effects that would increase her libido.

It was 2 in the morning when Kate returned to her dorm. Lauren was still awake and typing by her desking, obviously writing a report due next month. Kate looked at her and then at the bottle. Lauren was the perfect test subject. Along with her nerdy look, she was almost as flat as her desk. Kate took a glass of water and dropped the pill inside, which immediately dissolved in seconds. Taking it to her, Lauren smiled and took a sip, remarking that the water tasted sweet before gulping it in one go. If these pills were legit, Kate would see it.

And see it, she did.

Kate's mouth dropped when she saw her friend the following afternoon. She had come up to her topless, but not for lack of trying. Lauren's shirt was bunched around her chest. Kate could imagine her trying to pull her top down before giving up. She wasn't wearing pants as her unimpressive ass from before inflated to ridiculous proportions. Lauren only wore her tight white panties, which looked like they were on the verge of tearing off from the seams. But the most changed about Lauren was her face. Sure, her lips were pink and fuller, but her eyes lacked the concern and smartness Kate once knew. She could have sworn she saw a drool creep out of her lips.

"They look slightly bigger," Kate said, lying straight through her teeth.

Lauren nodded her head. "Oh, okay." One hand groped a breast while another felt her pussy. "I feel all tingly."

Kate shifted in her seat and tried to avert her gaze away from the horny Lauren. "Do you want me to find a nurse?"

She never got a response as Lauren took her head and pressed it into her massive jugs. Kate couldn't help but suck on them as Lauren guided her hands. The two groaned as they took turns kissing each other's bodies. Kate never imagined Lauren to take so much initiative as the bimbofied nerd planted her ass on her face as she chewed on her clit.

Pushing her ass up, Kate asked, "Wait, how are you so good at this?"

"I've had, like, sex before, you know," Lauren said between her licks. Kate squirmed and squealed. She had never felt this good before. "I've fucked guys and girls whenever I passed a test with an A+ and reward myself with the toys I have in my drawer for finishing homework early. I can't tell you how many close calls I've had with you. God, why do I feel so horny?"

Kate could only chuckle before Lauren shifted her greedy butt back on her face. She couldn't deny the pills' results on Lauren, but she might have to do more tests before trying it on herself.