All Comments on 'Bimbo Potion - Revenge Ch. 02'

by fidget1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Yeah its on ...

... the race towards a bimbo slutfest or other wonderfully embarrassing unintended consequences of the revenge actions. Appreciate the light playful narrative - made it more fun to read than if the mood would have matched the dark intentions and deeds in the plot. There is enough darkness in RL, nowadays.

Thank You for sharing another great piece of escapist entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
This is fun!

Don’t give up on these potion stories. PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Damn this story is hot please write more

LAHomedogLAHomedogalmost 4 years ago
More Please

Hey, don't stop. We all want to know what happened to the other women and if Amy finally sleeps with her boss.

fidget1fidget1almost 4 years agoAuthor
There's more coming, I promise!

It may take a couple of weeks due to other projects I'm currently working on, but there will be more chapters soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Please continue

Please continue this story

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Must be more careful about her accidentally dosing herself.

Continues to be a good story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. I applaud your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story.

ThThank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfidget1@fidget1
I write short, erotic stories that heavily feature a loss of control. These are usually told with a focus on the victim, and often the events of the story will be the unintended consequences of the victim's own actions. I try to post a story or new chapter at least once every ...