Bimbrood

Story Info
Callie's containment cock-up creates carnal chaos.
2.3k words
4.59
10.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie struggled in her biohazard suit as warnings flashed across her visor - SUIT COMPROMISED - and the appendage coiling up her leg like some huge octopus tentacle shot ever upwards, the suckers on it seeming to lewdly kiss and caress her skin as she writhed, thrashing in panic. The Pseucromagan girl they had found in the isolation chamber had her sharp, small teeth bared in a sensual leer, her long, strong arms wrapped around Callie as a second powerful tentacle ripped into the suit.

The alien was mostly like the others of her race, but with many subtle differences: the lower body that turned seamlessly into tentacles was fuller, sleeker and more lush than was usual in her species; the circular ring of soft muscle making up those alien lips was fuller, more prominent and more mobile than usual; even - perhaps especially - the triple breast arrangement across the alien's chest was huge, bounteous, almost ridiculous on that slender frame.

Callie grit her teeth as the second tentacle breached her suit, then the third, and then a fourth.

"Help me! HELP ME! HEEEELLL- gluckkkhhhnn!"

Her scream was cut off as a fifth tentacle smashed the faceplate of her visor and roughly invaded her face, plunging roughly down her throat.

"Get out! Get out! Containment blown; quarantine them now!"

She could just make out the shouts of her research team over the roar of her heartbeat, hear the sirens over the comms as they panicked.

"What about-" came a plaintive cry.

"Leave her! She doesn't matter any more!"

A tentacle smashed through her panties and up into her sex, punching deeply into her as the alien fucking her shrieked in lust and rammed another tentacle up her ass, chasing the progress of the first.

she thought dully somewhere in the back of her brain.

She screamed around the tentacle stretching her face as another pair, one for each hole, joined the ones already invading her pussy and asshole. Two more were gleefully shredding her suit, shucking her out of it like a fleshy prize. She saw the alien hiss and saw those inky eyes roll up in bliss as rich blue skin began to pulse in pink, scintillating waves - each wave running from the tips of the tentacles inside her back to the alien's massive chest.

Callie shook as she felt all five tentacles inside her throb at once, groaning as she felt her body bloat hugely, stomach, guts and tortured womb all swelling to enormity as her body was thrown about in the centre of this fluid assault. Every cell in her body seemed to fizz into hyperactive lust at once and she gurgled a strangled shriek of spontaneous, mind-melting orgasm as she came, her bloated figure deflating just as quickly as it had inflated just seconds ago as gallons of... Something... Were absorbed into her.

someone else's cruel words rattled through her head again.

>>Oh, but you do matter, gorgeous!<< came a luscious purr from inside her own mind.

Callie struggled and moved, finding it a little easier now than before; she was able to roll her teary eyes enough to stare at the alien - the alien was hugely blissed out, shaking as she continued to fuck those tentacles into Callie. It couldn't have been her.

>>She is glorious too honey, but you... You are gorgeous. I can do so much more with you...<<

The voice was friendly, soothing, teasing and seductive. She liked the voice.

>>You matter to me darling... You're going to be a whole new world for me. You're special. Let's show those nasty people how special you are...<<

Callie felt another orgasm build inside her as the tentacles sped up, felt more pre-juices sluice into her body.

She felt her rubbing, tingling thighs spread further apart by the powerful lengths spearing up into her and groaned needily as she felt a pair of strong tentacle tips prodding her nipples, the texture of her own breasts strangely resilient and full-feeling compared to normal. They poked and prodded, teasing her, bringing her higher even as she felt the members inside her spread out and speed up. She barely noticed the last of the eight tentacles nuzzling at her widely stretched folds, its thin tip pressing in just above her pussy, bumping once, gently, against her peehole.

She bucked in surprise and glorious abandon and in pain as the three new arrivals suddenly lanced into her body. She could feel the five members inside her hosing her with fluids as she bloated, felt the molten bliss as more was forced into her breasts, a huge tentacle mercilessly stretching each nipple out even as the last, in her peehole, went off like a geyser compared to the other seven.

Every last remaining stitch of the suit was blown off her expanding form as the fluids filled her, stretched her and turned her world into a pink fog of sheer pleasure.

The alarms and the twin, lewd groans of Callie and the alien were the only noises left in the world as it all faded to pink-tinged black.

/////

Callie huffed as she tried to roll over onto her back, the gasps of exhaustion from her alien rapist loud in the confines of the defunct isolation cell. A companionable blue arm was draped across one thigh and she still had a tentacle stuffed up her pussy and filling her womb.

None of that mattered.

Her hands were wrapped around her middle, cradling a beach-ball sized bulge in her tummy; the rest of the fluids shot into her had been absorbed almost instantly and she could feel them at work. Her breasts were huge and practically spherical with nipples that looked, and were (she guessed), eminently fuckable. All she could see between their watermelon sized immensity was the belly she was cradling and the occasional flash of long pink fingernails which looked ridiculously well manicured. She huffed and felt thick lips moisten as she ran her tongue along them, discovering a positively crazy pout.

Callie felt her whole body firm up, like there was an invisible mould pressing her into a new shape, but still the belly bulge - heavy, hot and tight as it was - wouldn't go away. Her pussy felt like it was on fire, but her womb had emptied along with her stomach as her body had absorbed the fluids - if was the load that had been squirted up her peehole that was the issue.

With a grunt she bucked her hips upwards as the pressure inside her built and the burning moved up from her pussy to her peehole and clit.

"Nnnnhgggg! FuckfuckfuckFUUUUCCCKKK!"

Her scream tore across the chamber as the pressure slowly released and she felt herself stretch and stretch and stretch into toe curling pleasure and orgasm, thrashing about on the floor.

>>That's right, gorgeous! Fuck for me. Fuck everyone. FUCK!<<

It was the voice again. Callie liked the voice. She giggled.

"Fuck 'em... Fuck 'em all," she echoed the voice, her own voice now every bit as sugary, as promising, as sultry as the voice in her head.

She realised that she was pleasuring herself as she lay there, hands stroking and worshipping her sex flesh. And what she was stroking was a two foot long tower of throbbing, veiny dick-meat that her tiny little clit nub had grown into. She pursed her lips sensually as her roving fingers found heavy balls blocking off entry to her weeping, gushing pussy.

She felt like pure lust right then - an embodiment of it.

With a cute little grunt, she stood and felt her body in full motion for the first time - it was like every motion she made was sex itself. Each stride was a fraction of a full-bodied thrust of her hips, each breath looked like it should end in a lewd, needy moan of lust. Her reflection didn't show a prim, middle aged scientist with big blue eyes, but an ultra-bimbo - ageless, built like a dancer and looking utterly pneumatic from heaving implant-looking tits to perfectly smooth and powerful bubble butt topping sleek legs like a shelf of muscle and soft flesh. Her hair was Barbie brilliant in peroxide blonde - gleaming and bright, no longer short, scruffy and brunette - and it framed lips design for liberating backed up, gnarly jizz from balls swollen with need.

Idly, she reached down and stroked the cheek of her rapist, smoothing a head-tentacle down affectionately as she blew her a little kiss and let her keep sleeping. With regret she bore down with her taut tummy muscles, pushed out the tentacle still inside her and turned to stare at the camera which had been recording her.

"You're next, darlings!" she and the voice said in unison.

/////

The video was grainy and corrupted, but it was still easy to see the thick, brutal cock hammering through the steel of the hazard door with thrust after punishing thrust. The staff were scrambling for the exit even as the cock battered all the way through and unleashed a torrent of cum into the room, blasting the feet of the fleeing women out from under them. By the time the room had been filled with over a foot depth of jizz, the staff were on their backs, thrashing about in it - they didn't notice two expertly manicured hands reach through the hole and quickly tear the door apart.

The video fritzed and the time stamp skipped forward several minutes. The cock was shown to belong to a gorgeous bimbo, the same one who was using her amazing ass to power almost all of her cock into the screaming, crying, orgasming, frantically clinging body of one of the staffers. Another of the unfortunate women caught in the cummy blast was now naked and hugely bloated, lying on the floor and arching her back in orgasmic aftershocks, spraying the room with her juices even as she fingered herself around her massive belly.

Another skip and the video showed the original blonde, and another herm bimbo similar to her, casually fucking each other as the third woman was cradling her bulging middle, screaming now as her clit bloated out into a hugely monstrous cock, longer and thicker than either of the two members bouncing and slapping as the two herm bimbos Frenched and fondled and fucked.

The scene changed and it was just possible to make out the first bimbo amid the pile of slutty, sex-perfect bodies. Massive herm bimbo cocks were crammed into her pussy and ass, more into each of her hugely stretched nipples and a pair into her insanely pumped up mouth, the thick lips covered in spit and jizz and smooth cheeks and long neck both bulged with dick. Over the course of several seconds the herm bimbos came inside the one being used in fits and starts, swelling giant breasts with gallons of seed, bulging belly and womb out far more outrageously than had been seen before as cum thundered into the central blonde bimbo.

The view switched to a wider focus and jumped ahead a couple of minutes as the blonde bimbo herm staggered to a huge intake vent, her massively swollen bulk only preceded by a cock and balls which would have outsized some aircraft. The other bimbo herms supported her, pushed her along and sensually stroked her swollen flesh, kissing it and rubbing their rapidly hardening cocks against her body.

The scene changed to closeup of the intake, a maintenance camera picking up the sight of the vent grille fucked apart by a huge cock. The huge prong smashed the metal aside and revealed three bimbo herms wrapped around its base like a dick sleeve, kissing and licking the member they were hugging even as they directed the massive wall of flesh it was attached to - guiding mighty thrusts that came once, twice and then finally slammed home one last time with a great geysering deluge of cum. Hundreds, thousands of gallons of jizz slammed through the ductwork of the complex as the grainy video ran, the terrifying body at the heart of this mad miracle of sex slowly reducing back to something more recognisably human in outline.

The monitor flipped back to the first image as the video sequence played on in an empty room, endlessly repeating - even as the sounds of passion rose again from the echoing corridors of the complex.

/////

Callie sat atop a throne of cock and watched the screens as her prey drew ever closer, the looming bulk of a starship descending down upon the base as comm requests and queries beeped, ignored, across the feed. The gargantuan futa cock stuffed up her cunt was far bigger than hers had been, even when she had taken on all her children's seed and the head pressed her belly out hugely as somewhere behind her the most gifted of her children pushed more into her and began thrusting slowly, ready to finally breed her like the queen she knew she was.

Callie sighed and slowly began fucking back at her, the horse sized bulge in her belly hidden almost entirely by the sheer size of her breasts, each the size of a small car now and stuffed with two bimbos' cumming futa cocks in each nipple. Around her an orgy was underway, as a hundred variations of cartoonishly sexy pinup bombshell fucked and sucked and rubbed and drank all at once. Each body was exquisitely toned, narrow-waisted and flat bellied; firm, improbably round asses bobbed and jiggled as lewd, sneering fuck-thrusts made heavy, spherical stripper tits bounce and wobble hypnotically.

She smiled and rolled a fresh load of jizz around in her mouth as she watched the feed, not even taking her eyes off the screen as a lusty bimbo mashed equally huge, pumped-up lips into her own in a nasty, lustful kiss and the moaned together.

It was good to be special...

... and soon everyone in this part of the galaxy was going to find out.