Bindu, my Maid

Story Info
Sex with my maid.
1k words
3.13
14.2k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bindu, my maid

Hey hi everyone!

It's a long story starting from When I lived in Bangalore. It was 3 years. Back I was 20 that time. I moved to Bangalore because of my father's transfer. We moved to Bangalore and rented an apartment. In that building, there were just a few maids, so everyone was allotted one maid.

We got the maid (Bindu). Bindu was young and was newly married. She was around 25 years of age and I was smaller than her.

Bindu usually came around 11 in the morning. After that, she would help my mom with all the chores and go. She had nice boobs and a sexy ass. Whenever she would sit down for cleaning, I could see her flexing her ass and jumping.

I have full sex knowledge, so started fantasising about me fucking her. It was one fine day when she wore a top and jeans. She came to clean the house in that wear.

My mom asked her, "Would you be able to clean in this outfit?"

She said "Yes bhabhiji".

I was shocked a little, but it was okay. She cleaned every room but my room was left. She came into my room and bent over to sweep, and I could see her sexy ass in front of my eyes. I rather 1 minute she had to bend more to clean under the table and her jeans were torn. Her black panty was visible to me. It was such a pleasant view here.

After this, I told her to calm down and sit on the bed. She sat behind me and I told her to feel comfortable. She was fine with it now.

I told her, "I am getting some clothes till then, just take these off".

I went to the other room and bought some jeans, but Bindu forgot to lock the door. I opened the door and found her in her undergarments.

I was shocked. She shouted a bit, but I told her to calm down and closed my eyes.

She was looking damn hot, but then she told me to open my eyes and she wore her clothes by then. After completing the cleaning, she came near me and gave me a hug, thanking me for saving her. She gave me a kiss on my cheeks, too.

It was the second day of me and her being comfortable. That day she wore a saare and her lingerie was visible. She looked like a real whore.

She came to my room, and I was playing games. She said Thanks again for yesterday and got into work. When she bent her pallu, it was troubling her a lot, so called me and asked me to hold her pallu.

I had a clear view of her boobs, structure, and bra. I got a boner, and she noticed it. She laughed a little and said, "It's okay, baby."

Just take off your shirt till I clean this. I took off my shirt and stood behind her. She got up and removed her Pällu. She gave the other end of the saare in my mouth and told me to stand still.

I was hesitant at first, but then she insisted I do. I held that in my mouth and she was rolling in the other direction, which resulted in taking off her saree.

She said she won't remove her lingerie as I was not that big to see them. She took my boner in her hand and started giving me a hand job. I cummed in 5 mins on her hand. She went to clean up, and I wore my clothes back then. Hand jobs went for around 1 month.

It was around one month and I now I got eager to have sex with her. She came that day into my room. No one was at home as they went to meet my father's brother and told me they would come by tomorrow morning.

I told Bindu, and she was excited too. While she was cleaning my room, something fell from her blouse and they were condoms. I got a boner instantly. She told me it was for her house and not for me. I just asked her "Bindu, no way.. Just one time."

She said "okay but just one time."

We were in my bed now, completely naked. She gave me a blowjob and had her pill so that she can save the condoms. She instructed me to cum inside her whenever feeling like that.

We started off in a missionary position.. It went for around 20 mins and then I came a huge load in her pussy. She had a shaking orgasm by then. She now rode me in a cowgirl position and I creampied her, which was really nice as I had never thought that I would be able to creampie a girl.

We both were tired now, so decided to sleep for 2.5 hours. I inserted my dick into her pussy and we slept.

We had lunch after waking up and now we were ready for round 2. We fucked in doggy position. I fucked her really hard. She was like "Aaaah-fuckk-aaaaaahfuck-give it to me, give to me aaaaanh". I had rough sex she was pleasing to stop as it was already 45 mins but I didn't cum.

I wanted another creampie, so I just increased my speed and she was moaning loudly "Aaaah aaaah oooo".

I came inside her with a huge load. She was thankful I stopped "By god".

It was the time for the last session. We decided to have an anal creampie. We went again for 1.5 hour and I creampied her again anally. It was her first time anal, so she was moaning like hell. Yeah. It was a real mess, and it was huge.

Then we decided to sleep with my dick in her anus. I woke up around 6, kissed her and then started fucking her slowly. I cummed again, and she woke by this time. She told me to play with her boobs and then we will have a shower.

We had a shower and then had our breakfast. By that time, my parents were also home, so it all ended.

We still have sex when we have an opportunity. I just love her anus and boobs.

That's it for my experience and it was truly great.

I will tell you guys about another experience with my teacher. Bye till then.

Don't forget to comment and rate.