Biological Gender Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, there we go baby." He went in deeper, soon I was sitting on his lap, his cock completely buried. My breasts pressed into his face as he held my waist. He started to fuck me as I watched him, as he gazed up at my lips, as his hands investigated my breasts hidden inside the pink latex. "I love this dress, can I take you out to dinner in it one night?"

"Ha, don't even tease, this dress is not leaving this house. It is for your eyes only."

And then he started to thrust harder, we were fucking for so long, we were moaning as the bed creaked. He grabbed my hips, he held me up, and pulled me down, I felt like a doll, bouncing on his manhood as I started to cum all over the inside of the latex. When Ben started to shoot I screamed, I put my hands in his hair, I tried to kiss him but he wouldn't stay still. I felt out of control again, I was loving the way he was watching me, holding my hips.

I heard the door, "Don't you hear me?"

The bed stopped creaking, I felt Ben's jism slip down my ass onto my thigh. I looked at Sandra while sitting on Ben's suddenly less hard cock. Doesn't she ever knock?

"I'm sorry, I will be right there."

"What the fuck, didn't you read the schedule maker, don't you two fuck enough?" She stood there watching us but I didn't want to move, I didn't want her to see Ben's cock sliding out of me. She shook her head and slammed the door. I heard her yell, "Come upstairs NOW!"

I hopped off of Ben and ran to the mirror, "Shit." I fixed my dress, fixed my smudged lips. I kissed Ben quickly and made my way inside, she probably wanted me to find something or make her more tea.

I walked upstairs, making noise in my pink platforms. I didn't know where she was. "Sandra?"

"In the kitchen."

I walked in, there were two men with her at the table, they were a little surprised. Sandra had a smirk on her face, she was shaking her head. "Gerald, Reece, this is my assistant, Sabrina. And before you ask, yes, this is how she dresses for work."

They said hello, they complimented my latex dress and stockings. I backed out of the kitchen holding the dress down.

"Where are you going? Make coffee and tea." They watched me walk back in. "Sabrina, why do I have tax forms and W2s for you from other jobs? I thought I told you to quit everything else."

"Well, they called me."

"I told you to quit everything, you need only to take care of me. Don't you listen?" She watched as I put down the coffee, the tea, the mugs. I sliced up some banana bread and put some homemade muffins on a plate with grapes and strawberries.

"Anything else?" I smiled, I felt a little foolish in the pink dress, I felt like a hooker from outta space.

"Yeah, just one more thing," Sandra turned, she looked at me with that annoyed look she always wore. "You're fired."

*

I was quiet hovering outside of the kitchen, I didn't want the clients to hear my loud shoes on the stairs. I felt weird, I had never been fired before.

She walked into the other room, "What are you doing?" I looked up, she startled me again.

"Nothing. You fired me."

She whispered. "Of course I did, I should have done it months ago, right after that stunt with Robinson."

"What?"

"With Robinson, I told him to leave you alone and you then went and sucked his cock anyway. He told me everything. He wanted you to go back to California with him. I should of let him take you."

I made as much noise as I could clomping down the stairs.

Ben was waiting for me at the bottom, he was holding my pink panties. He took my hand as I descended, he kissed my neck loudly as I made him put the panties in his pocket.

"Everything okay?"

I was breathing heavily, I wanted to cry but I didn't want to worry him. I wanted to talk. "I guess. Ben, can I drive you to the airport?"

"Don't be silly, the car's here it's outside. I have to go to Queens."

I put my arms around his neck, I was getting nervous again. "Will you tell her about me?"

"Lena? Kristina's Mother?"

"Mmm, will you tell her I'm trying to take care of her daughter?" I felt another tear fall down my cheek, I didn't want him to go, leave me. "Will you tell her we love her?"

He smiled, he kissed me again. "I am going to tell her everything." I hung onto him, I needed his support.

We kissed again, I held him tighter, I heard Sandra and her clients but I didn't care, I didn't care if she saw me kissing Ben, a man. I started to cry a little harder. "Do you think she will hate me as Mary does?"

"Sabrina stop. First of all, Mary doesn't hate you." He tried to reassure me but I wasn't buying it. "I am just going to see her, it's not a big deal, I will be home Sunday afternoon." We moved outside to the garden, I felt a chill under my latex dress. Ben kept on smiling, he seemed to want to raise my spirits. I felt better once we finally made it to the end of the gate.

"I am going to show her pictures too." He held me it felt incredible. "First one is of this dress."

"No."

"I have to, I'm sorry. That's the rule in Ohio." He kissed me again, I loved when he teased me.

We walked out the front gate, Tex watched as we crossed the street to get to the cab, he didn't even seem too surprised by my choice of outfit.

Ben kissed me once more as I hung inside the back window, my bare ass feeling the slight March breeze. "Sabrina, I love you."

I pulled back, I was slightly frozen, I was surprised to hear those words. They were the three words I always avoided. "Ben, I love you too." He then pulled me back through the window and we kissed again, longer than the driver or Tex was prepared for. We finally disengaged and I watched them drive away, soon Tex was holding my waist, he was waving with me as they turned the corner.

"Tough break kid. I heard you got fired, Sandra updated the schedule."

"News travels fast on the Island."

"I guess it does. I really like the dress though, I'm sure the neighbors liked your ass."

He made me feel a little better, and I giggled as we waved to the others coming out for the first glance of a pink latex alien. I waved, of course, like the Queen.

***

July

We didn't listen to our favorite song together too much anymore, we had other favorites, but today was a special occasion.

'The one that I want (you are the one I want)

Ooh, ooh, ooh

The one I need (the one I need)

Oh, yes, indeed (yes, indeed)'

We were painting a wall.

Kristina was finishing up, she was holding her favorite color. "A little more yellowish and I am done."

"He is going to love it."

"Or she."

"Or she, you're right," I giggled, she was so happy. The desert scene looked perfect in her room. The green plants, the blue water, the yellow sand, and the sun, everything clashed with her dark pink rug.

Ben was watching, he thought he was supervising, but Kristina was in charge, I was second in command and he was just the crew. I knew how to take care of a crew.

"Kristina you clean up okay?"

"Okay."

"I'm gonna change. I want to put back on my dress to go to the mall." I stood behind her and fixed her ponytail, she had a habit of pulling on it. She had green, blue, and yellow streaks in it. I felt Ben's hands on me, I moved into him, all of our hands were busy.

I was wearing yoga pants and one of Ben's T-shirts. It said '#1 Dad!' I had on gloves, I didn't want to mess up my nails with the paint. We went into the bathroom together to wash up. He took off my shirt, messing my hair.

"Mmm, much better." He started kissing my neck, and my breasts.

"Do you mind, I have to take off these pants?" I was teasing, I was loving his lips on my body.

"Do you? So does that mean I can make love to you? You will kinda be naked."

I giggled, I kissed him, I pushed my silicone breasts in the beige bra into his body. "I guess since that's the rule. Is it the same in Ohio?"

"Ha, like I would know."

Kristina ran in, she looked at me, "Can Susanna and the girls come, they can help us pick out the iguana."

"Of course, tell them a half hour." I ran my fingers through her colored ponytail.

"Great," She grabbed my legs, she squeezed, and looked up at me. She had this wonderful smile on her face. She ran out, I was going to be alone with my wonderful boyfriend for a half hour.

I looked up at Ben, he seemed so relaxed, we were getting a new member of the family today, and tomorrow was the big eighth birthday party. We would have eleven kids here including my sister's two. We would have most of our family here too. Plus I couldn't wait to meet people I have only heard about or talked to on the phone, his parent's, his aunt's and brother's, I couldn't wait until they all ate my cake. I thought I would be a mess, nervous, or even nauseous, but I was fine. I was living here for the last four months with Ben. Living with a man completely agreed with me, with my mind and my body. Kristina had been living here too since school ended, saying goodbye to Mary was hard but she seems okay with it now. I loved that she called her 'Mother Mary.' I took her to the hospital to visit all the time, though Mary sometimes got too busy to see her. Kristina was even going to go to school right here in Stirling with the kids next door in September. We can see the school from our backyard. I know she loved her room, and she loved not making trips between four different houses, including mine. When I left Staten Island, the office was more hers than mine or even Sandras.

Ben helped me take off my sneakers and leggings. We started to make out again in the bathroom, then he picked me up, he lay me on the bed. He stepped back, he was looking at me. I stuck out my fingers, my long nails wiggling.

"More... Benny Ben, I want more kisses." I made a sad face.

"Well, I have something to tell you first. You might be angry with me and decide to not let me make love to you." He had his arms folded, fingers on his chin.

I moved up onto my elbows, I maneuvered my bra, and pulled my breasts out of it. "Then let's make love now and we can be angry later. I have never gotten angry at you before, this will be a first. I am looking forward to some angry sex." I wiggled my fingers again. He undressed and then climbed on top of me. His lips went to my neck, his hard manhood rubbed against my panties.

He whispered in my ear. "Sandra called today. She wanted me to ask you if you wanted to work for her. Mrs. Garland quit. Again."

"Again?"

"Again. I told her you couldn't you were now taking care of me. But it's really up to you." And he kissed me again. He moved the crotch of my panties over and slipped in a finger. I grabbed his hard cock and we played with each other.

"Why would I be mad about that? I love you, I will always take care of you." I was pulling on his cock, I was taking care of him in my favorite way. "Don't you think it's weird that she and Mary hardly ever talk to me?"

Whatever he pressed inside my 'pussy' made me close my eyes, made my bottom start to roll along with my eyes.

"Well Sandra says she feels a little guilty that she fired you and made you leave the house so quickly, you know she did that mainly because she wanted you to move in with me." He moved on top of me, he kissed my breasts, then my neck again.

"Really? She had an ulterior motive, ha." I lifted my legs and his cock slid into me. We started to make love. He patted my cheek, I had to open my eyes he was still talking to me, but I was drifting to another world.

"She did. Plus you were a terrible assistant, the music was too loud, you were too boy crazy and your outfits were so out of line, ha."

"Mmm, that sounds like me."

"Plus she caught you having sex with a man in the office. She thinks you are such a slut you know. Those moans from your bedroom have scarred her for life, ha."

I giggled some more, I never hear from Sandra, I only know what Ben, Tex, or Mrs. Garland tells me. A part of me liked it this way and a part of me missed some of my old life on that quiet but busy block. Once all my things were out of the Staten Island house she was completely done with me. She didn't even say goodbye. I left her a plate of her favorite cookies, a casserole of her favorite mac and cheese, a pitcher of ice tea and a huge bouquet. That was my thank you to her, I thought she was quite kind to me sometimes, well when she wasn't yelling or being disappointed.

"Also, a couple of days before Halloween, Sandra told me she wanted us to get together."

"What, why didn't you tell me THAT before?"

"I don't know, but I don't like talking about things like that. She told me you two were separated, and you were completely and utterly in love with me. You were drooling against the window, you were dreaming and then screaming out my name in your sleep, I heard you were even writing me love poems..."

"Ha, was I? that sounds like one of YOUR fantasies, Mister. Maybe I was infatuated at first, you were so cute, you had these strong solid arms. That's what I like in a man. I would watch you flex, You were such a show-off."

"Well, that's my style."

"I would hide behind the curtain, I would imagine us sitting on the stoop together. So you're saying Sandra is the instigator that made all this happen?"

"Mmm-mmm. But we know it would have happened eventually. She is also the one to call Lena, she asked her to give up her parental rights, I know she gave her some money too. She wanted you to adopt Kristina. She told me you were ready to start transitioning to becoming a woman as well as a mother. She called it matrescence."

His manhood was suddenly completely inside of me, it was hard to concentrate on what he was saying, but I'm sure it was fine. Everything worked out pretty well for me, Ben and Kristina. Life was wonderful. Even Mary moved on, she is selling the house and moving in with her Doctor.

"Oh, my god baby..." I couldn't breathe, once again his cock was buried, he was so hard and I was losing focus. He started pumping his cock into me with even more force and we were moving all over our bed. I knew he was getting ready, I liked to wait until he came, and then I came with him.

He talked between thrusts. "She also said... she hates... that song... you always... played."

"What? From Grease?" We started rolling on the bed again, I was about to have my third orgasm of the day, Saturday's were now full of them, ever since I moved in with him. Ever since I took over half his bedroom, half his bed. I have become such a perfect lover. Just putting on lipstick makes me excited, but everyone knows that already. Today was a dark cherry, it was a perfect color. Before we painted the wall, I stood in front of my mirror to paint my lips. I outlined, I filled in with this luscious lipstick and then I glossed, it was a little sparkly. Then I slid on lace panties, a matching bra, heels, and a short silk nightgown, we made love for quite a while. Unfortunately, right now we had considerably less than a half hour.

There was a knock. "Mom, Susanna says she's ready."

"Okay baby, we will be right out." I looked at Ben, he smiled, he lightly kissed my lips. I started to cry. I was too happy today, sometimes I felt like I didn't deserve it.

I remember it was a couple of weeks ago, the day before our Fourth of July barbeque with Susanna's family. We were sitting on the lawn in the backyard, Susanna and the girls, Mrs. Garland, and me. Kristina was standing behind me, she was playing with my ponytail, it was high, it was long, it was fake but it looked fantastic.

"I just bought a pale blue dress, I have to find shoes to match." Susanna showed me her phone, showed me what she just had delivered.

Her eldest daughter looked too, "Mom maybe we can get the same color. The three of us in blue."

Susanna smiled, "Okay, we have some time, the wedding isn't until October."

Ben and I decided we would get married on Halloween, right here at the house, right after we gave away candy and my popular cookies. I got all misty thinking about it.

"Mom?"

Someone called. I stopped breathing, something happened inside of me. Last year I felt like I was messing up moments, I wasn't giving to the fund, the party, to the movement. I felt like I was letting everybody down, it was such a strange feeling. That strange feeling was now gone, never to return. Maybe I only had to worry about MY moment, and when it came I would be ready for it.

I wasn't ready for it.

"Kristina?" I turned around, I picked her up, I started to cry, I cried on her tiny shoulder.

I looked at her, she would never understand how she affected me, or our lives. She playfully pat my cheek, just like her father did. "Mom, maybe I can wear the same color as you too."

I closed my eyes, hard, I pulled her into me tighter and I cried. Susanna stood next to me, making sure I didn't drop her, making sure I didn't faint and spill wine all over the grass, and Mrs. Garland.

"Okay... I would love that." I cried some more, I kissed her, I let her down.

"Maybe yellow, like 'Good Sandy.' It's time 'Good Sandy' got married anyway." She then grabbed my legs, she squeezed, and looked up at me, that was still her signature move and I loved it. She ran off with the two other girls, Rusty following them. I felt a couple of arms around me, Ben was suddenly next to me, watching Kristina with her friends.

"Are you okay?"

I turned to him and we kissed, it was nice. I kissed my future husband, my current boyfriend, my best friend.

Briiing... My phone rang bringing me back into the present, bringing me back to my bed with the comforter I found on sale, with the sheets I just pulled out of the dryer this morning. "Hello? Mmm-mmm, I know, we will be right out." I looked at Ben, he was still on top of me, his wet cock on my smooth legs. "Everyone's ready."

We heard a knock, "Mom, we are gonna sit in the van."

"Okay honey, be right out."

"You love that." Ben was whispering in my ear, keeping me on the bed, "You love her calling you mom."

"I do, I can't wait until Halloween."

We decided that I would officially adopt Kristina after we had gotten married. Halloween night we were going to sign the papers, I couldn't wait. I figured she would never call me mom, and I was alright with that. Once she started calling Mary, Mother Mary, I figured if I was lucky I would be Sister Sabrina. I didn't know how lucky I was going to be.

We kissed again, I loved his lips on me. I was completely and utterly in love with him, I always was. We talked about it, we were soul mates, he said he fell in love with me even before I was presenting as a female. He knew we were right for each other when we met in the middle of the street, Kristina holding his hand.

"Okay, we better get going." He helped me off the bed, we hurried, we cleaned up, dressed, and jogged to the van, I took a bunch of cookies just in case. I sat in the middle seat next to Susanna, the three girls in the back, the two men in the front.

I knew Sandra was right about us, but she was completely wrong about something else. What does she know about music anyway?

Ben turned on the engine, music was streaming out of the speakers, of course, everyone sang.

"The one that I want (you are the one I want)

Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one that I want (you are the one I want)

Ooh, ooh, ooh

The one I need (the one I need)

Oh, yes, indeed (yes, indeed)"

I hope the iguana like's this song 'cause I think Mommy was going to start playing it more often.

Oh, yes, indeed.

***

The End

***

1...345678