Biological Gender Clock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inside it was lightly furnished, it looked like a man's house, a bachelor's. There was nothing on the walls, it was kinda dusty, I didn't even want to investigate the fridge. Kristina showed me her room instead, her toys, her stuffed animals. I looked through her books, her shoes, her pajamas. The whole room was so girlie, it was so comforting, I could tell she loved it so much.

"Dad says I can get an iguana."

"Wow, really, that will be nice."

"I have to get a tank with a handle so I can take it here and there." And she pointed out the window. "He doesn't think it should be going over the bridge, he says we might have to wait."

I smiled, she was so cute, she was so little, I gave her a little hug. "Oh, okay. I love it in here. You are a wonderful decorator."

"I know."

I giggled as I made her sit in front of her mirror, on her little bench. I brushed her light brown hair and put it up in pigtails like mine. I helped her wash, she picked out her orange Halloween pajamas.

I got a little comfortable myself. I took off the petticoat and the frilly socks. I slipped back on my heels and Kristina buckled my ankle straps. I loved how they looked with my nylons, I loved how they made me feel. We looked in the mirror, we made silly faces at each other, I was having a perfect Halloween.

We presented ourselves to Ben, he approved as the movie started, he had snacks and drinks for us. He was wearing sweatpants and a t-shirt, a blue flannel over it. He looked gorgeous, he looked too good to be alone on a couch. He looked way too good for this empty house. Kristina and I were the most colorful things basking inside of it. I could tell he was happy our feminine energy was clashing with all of his brown furniture.

"Come on sit, I want a girl on either side of me."

Sandra always insisted he was out of the ex-wife's league. She said it couldn't work when the husband was so much better looking than the wife. Of course, when she said it, she was annoyed, and she was focusing on me, her way out of her league femme husband. She told me she wasn't surprised they split up.

I was enjoying my time with the two of them, I very rarely did anything at home with another body. I was usually by myself in front of my computer or mirror. I didn't really mind anymore, but this was so much more fun, so normal. I loved how he teased us, I loved that Kristina kept pulling on his shirt to be hugged and held. I loved when he would lean into me, sneak a rub of my thighs or touch my hand.

I started to assess what was happening to me, to us. I have known him for two years, at least a year as a feminine being. Why was I here? What were we doing? How did I even end up in this house dressed as a movie character?

"My two girls." He picked up Kristna, put her in his lap, he then moved closer to me, kissed my lips. I was frozen, I couldn't move as his lips slowly disengaged. Was I his now? I really needed to know what was happening, I wasn't used to this, I wasn't used to being this close to a man that I was attracted to for this long.

"What scary movie are we watching?" She asked timidly.

"A Chucky movie."

Kristina hid her eyes into his chest, we moved back onto the couch. We sat tightly around him, I was wishing I was in one of my short black dresses, or a nightgown, something that wasn't a costume. maybe I was just wearing a girl costume, maybe I was a boy underneath, maybe I needed this movie to distract him from me.

It didn't take long to discover Ben's girls weren't going to watch any of Chucky.

"Is anyone hungry?"

"Um, yeah. Want me to make something?"

I stood up, I stretched, I took off my little sweater, and stretched some more as Ben watched. I wanted to show off my profile. I lightly shook my breasts. "I can cook, what would you like?" I put my hands on my hips and I scrunched my lips.

He smiled as he watched me, his gaze went down to my legs and then he glanced back up. His hand reached out for mine. "Well I was just going to make eggs," He kissed my hand, as he held it, "Kristna loves them scrambled."

"Okay." I took back my hand and press his nose, I wanted to turn on his boy switch, I wanted him to think about us while we were out of the room. I took her tiny hand and got us away from the crazy soundtrack of people screaming. I cooked the late dinner, I asked Ben nicely to change the movie for his two girls, we watched Grease instead as we ate our eggs on toast with french fries.

"This movie makes me very comfortable." I smiled a french fry disappearing into my red lips.

I told them this movie was my go-to to become happier. It did something to me physically and mentally. I would dance around my room, I would sing loudly, and raise the music even louder. I wanted the neighbors to hear.

"Can you sing for us now, please?" Kristina seemed surprised I had some personality, it made me giggle.

"Maybe another time, after you learn it too, so we can dance and sing together." I then picked her up and spun in my noisy heels as Ben laughed. We glided around the room, I was feeling quite different, quite comfortable with the two of them, I didn't mind acting silly. The two of us fell back on the couch and Benjamin caught us, we landed in his safe warm lap.

*

I whispered.

"I got chills, they're multiplying

And I'm losing control

'Cause the power you're supplying

It's electrifying"

Kristina loved the movie, she loved the music, she let me sing to her while she lay in bed. I sang softly, I changed the whole feel of the song.

"We got you a trick or treat, Dad says I can give it to you now." She sat up a little, she pulled something out from under her covers. "I hope you like the colors." She smiled, she was holding something. She handed me a box of lip tints, a collection from red to pink to peach.

"Thank you, I love them." I read the info on the front, I read the instructions on the back. No one ever gave me a present, a present for a woman.

"Dad says you have the nicest lips, he says he likes to watch you talk. He let me pick out the colors."

"You're the one that I want

Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one that I want

Ooh, ooh, ooh, honey

The one that I want

Ooh, ooh, ooh

The one I need

Oh, yes, indeed"

She closed her eyes, she had a busy day, I cleaned the little bit of ketchup off her PJs. I ran my long nails through her long little girl hair fixing her tails over her shoulders, I felt myself cry again. How could someone be more perfect, how could a little girl spark something so deep inside of me? How could she find me the most perfect gift? I felt that tiny bit of molasses hiding in my heart, I felt it turn to water, I felt it disappear. Maybe a little hand soap rubbed it away, just like the ketchup.

I watched her sleep, I watched her breathe. I kissed her cheek so slightly, barely touching, I didn't want her to wake but I wanted her to know I was there. I wanted her to have the best dreams.

*

"Your phone is buzzing," Ben whispered, he was watching me while I was kneeling next to his daughter, running my fingers through her hair, holding my new present. In my mind, I was living a different life than the one I had.

"Thanks." I checked, Sandra updated the schedule, it was so late but she just got home, I forgot she existed. I texted her that there was chicken pot pie in the fridge, I told her I made her fresh iced tea.

"Ready? I can take you home. Susanna's gonna watch the Chucky movie." He made a nervous face at me.

"Oh, okay."

He then took my hands and he lifted them, putting them up to his chest, he leaned in and we kissed. His tongue made its way through my lips. I felt our hands and fingers between us, keeping us apart, keeping us across the street. I stopped kissing him, I looked up.

"Thank you for today."

"Thank you for every day." He kissed me again, I put my arms around his neck, I pulled him in closer, we kissed harder, we pushed our bodies together. I needed to make this last, I needed to explore this new feeling, I needed to get to the next level. I pulled back again and I looked at him, I stared up at his dark eyes, I tilted my head. I was wondering why he was always so nice to me, he always waved, always said hi, and always gave me a compliment.

"Hmm?"

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" He squinted, he tried to kiss me again, but I wanted to look, I wanted to see what was in his eyes, see what was behind them. I wanted to know what he was thinking, planning, but I didn't want to ask. I touched his face and slowly brought my fingers down his cheek. I traced his lips.

I got startled, I heard the side door.

"That's Susanna."

We moved to the kitchen, she was in a long robe, she looked quite cute.

"Love that color."

"The whole family has the same color robes, even my in-laws. Ha, even the effin' cat. I could give you this one, you could stay the night with Mr. Gorgeous here."

"You could," Ben then looked at me, "I have to take Kristina to school tomorrow I could take you home then."

Could he? Could I stay here? What would Sandra or the ex-wife say? Is it any of their business?

"Um, okay, but maybe I will stay at Susanna's, you can knock for me in the morning. Goodnight." And I gave him my cutest smile, I gave him a quick little peck on the lips. I giggled.

"Here you go." And Susanna took off her robe, she draped it around my shoulders, she patted my cheek. "Sorry no room at the inn," She smiled, "Goodnight, Good Sandy. I will watch that Chucky movie and scream another night."

*

"I'm staying in New Jersey tonight, I know, uh-huh. Okay, goodnight." I called Sandra, she hung up somewhere between good and night. She hated talking to me when I used my girl's voice. My natural one.

"You know that was the first time Susanna was ever in my house?"

"Oh?"

"I think she feels better knowing a woman is here."

This was an interesting development. I had the most content feeling.

Ever since that day with Robinson in the back of the limo, I feel everyones' perception of me had changed, Sandra's especially. She was ambivalent about me being female, she seemed to care less as her business grew, even though I could tell she didn't like my semi-corporate outfits. She would shake her head and curse me under her breath. If she knew I still had other small jobs or that I gave away most of her clothes she would be so angry at me. Deep down she really just wanted me to take care of the house, the office, and the small piece of her personal life that she let me handle. I was no longer her husband, or wife, I was just her preoccupied assistant.

Then there was Tex, he bonded with me right away, we did nothing but complain about the boss as we hung around together, and we were together a lot, I enjoyed his company. Sometimes he took me shopping, sometimes he took me to the Doctor's, we would even wash the cars together, I really needed a friend.

Kristina seemed to interact with me so much more now, to the annoyance of her mother. She would help me with groceries, help me in the garden and the kitchen. I would fix her hair and make her snacks. She would nervously wave to me from the backseat of the car, screeching to a halt.

I knew I was outside in the world more, I did almost everything in a dress and heels now, I was Sabrina almost ninety percent of the time. I was more likely to run into someone, and everyone was okay with that, at least everyone but the two on the block.

Benjamin was different, I felt he was always watching me, even when I was male when we first moved in. We tried to connect a long time ago. We would talk in front of the houses, usually in the middle of the street. We thought for sure we would be friends, but the two wives didn't like each other. They kept us apart but I felt we needed somehow to be together. It was a strange feeling at first, but now it seemed so logical, so normal.

He told me he visited his daughter every Wednesday and got to take her to his home in Stirling every other weekend, but I see him most of the week. Once he and the wife split, Mrs. Garland from down the block became the babysitter, she picked her up from school, but after that Ben was usually there until Mary got home. Lately, he was always on his ex-wife's stoop, he was always waving and bringing me coffee, he was always waiting for me to step outside the office and house. He always wanted to meet me in the middle of the street. I felt like he wanted to show off our friendship and budding relationship to the neighborhood.

Since I was staying, I took a shower, I washed my hair, I took longer than I should have. I was nervous, I was naive, I was horny as hell. Just the idea of changing my lip color with the new present was making me crazy. I couldn't wait.

I dried my hair, I didn't put on the false bangs or the long pigtails. I used the little bit of makeup I had in my bag. Concealer, blush, mascara. My eyelashes and eyebrows still looked perfect, and I ran the blush brush over my eyes. I then went to get the new lip colors. I never wore lipstick or gloss anymore. It affected me in a way I wasn't able to deal with. The colored lip balms I used were perfunctory, they were slight, they were good enough. Sometimes I woke in the middle of the night and put more on, in the morning the color would be all over my pillow. I was addicted to the taste, and they would almost let me get on with my day, with my life and work. Something creamy, colorful, and sexy would put me in a different zone, but maybe it was the key to the next level.

I picked up the box of Velvet Liquid Lipsticks, I read the back, I chose the one called 'peachy shade.' I realized I was naked, my breasts swaying in front of this mirror, in a man's house, my hands started to shake. I stopped, I slipped on my panties and pantyhose. My pantyhose were so old-fashioned, they had an opaque control top down to my thighs, my little white panties would be quite hidden. I then put on my long-line bra fixing the breast forms in the cups, the seam hidden under the white collar I always wore. I slipped on my white heels. I was glad I went higher, sexier. I was glad they were going to announce my arrival later, I didn't want to be a surprise. Sandra always complained I made so much noise on the wooden stairs, the tiled bathroom, and the kitchen. She would look at my sheer legs and shake her head, I knew she was tired of me becoming more feminine. She would use the word transition, she would call me all sorts of names and terms that she found on her phone. I felt she would leave for work earlier and earlier just to get away from me.

Next was the maroon robe, it was warm, I tied the slight belt around my waist, imagining it gave me a thinner waist, larger hips. I smiled, I looked quite nice. I looked like one of Susanna's relatives, maybe one from this little town, getting ready to have dessert at her house. I slipped on my small earrings, wishing I had something longer or heavier.

I took a deep breath, I was now ready for the main event, my lips. There were three components to the lip kit. One was lip liner, then the matte liquid lipstick, and finally the high gloss. I felt myself shake and got prepared to use all three. I had to get accustomed to doing this, it was something Ben expected, he must love my lips, he would love to see them with more color. I outlined, filled it with the creme lipstick, then glossed. I smiled when I was done, my lips looked so big, maybe too inviting, I started to get excited. I knew this would happen, my libido wasn't a mystery to me at all.

I brushed my reddish blonde hair again, it was dry but messy. I wished it was longer too, I wished it at least came down to my bra strap. I wished I was all girl.

When I walked out, the house was quiet, I looked in on Kristina, I searched for Ben.

"Hey, I hope you like the room, I'm sorry I haven't done much decorating." He was making a bed, he was fluffing the pillows, he couldn't keep his eyes off of my lips. "You look incredible."

"Do I?"

"You do, don't make believe you don't know that, Miss Modesty." He smiled, he walked over, he did the same thing with our hands. They scrunched between us as we lightly kissed. "I don't want to mess those lips."

"I'm not worried, the color won't come off that easy." And we kissed again like no time passed since our bodies were together.

"You are going to meet so many men in your dreams tonight."

He was watching my lips, waiting for me to speak. "I hope there is room in the bed."

"Ha." I felt him get hard, I felt him push into my belly. I put my hands with my long white nails on his cheek, held him to my mouth, played with his tongue, rubbed my body harder against his.

"Are you tired? I should let you get to sleep."

"Not really. I am a nightbird. Did you warm the bed up for me and all those men?" I teased, I was turning into a flirt with dark peachy lips.

"Not yet." And he fell back, I landed on top of him and we kissed some more.

"Mmm, I'm not used to having a handsome man under me." I kissed his neck, the top of his t-shirt, his covered chest. I wanted him to stay, I wanted him to sleep with me. I wanted it to be his idea. "I'm only used to a man being on top." I lied. I felt a little embarrassed for saying that.

"Ha, really?"

He grabbed my ass and pulled me more on top of himself as my legs straddled his body. I hovered over him, teasing him with my lips, putting my hair into his face. He tried to kiss me, I wouldn't let him, I moved away, I wanted him to make an effort. I realized I haven't kissed someone in almost two years. My tongue was missing it.

He shifted, he put his hands around my neck, he pulled me into him and we kissed again. His hard cock pushed against my bottom. I moved and let him loose, I rubbed the hardness with my hand as we kissed. I let the tip of his cock hit my backside, my pantyhose. I made believe I was a wanton woman and was going to put him inside of me. I realized we were both so dressed. This is how life with Sandra was, her in her tracksuit and me in my sweatpants and hidden pantyhose. I wanted to feel Ben's body. I stood and lifted him, I took his two shirts off. Stripped off his sweatpants, leaving him with just his hard cock peeking over his briefs. I then dropped my robe, I posed, I was in my white lingerie, nylons, and heels. I was vintage, I was still in costume.

"I'm sorry, my body is still in 1959 and I am a little underdressed."

"Are you? Ha, you look great." He looked at my crotch, my totally hidden panties. I was totally tucked, I wondered if that was what he was looking for, if it was, he was never going to find it. "I love a woman in high heels, I remember the first time I saw you. You know, saw you dressed up."

"You do? And when was this?"

"Why don't we get into bed, and I will tell you. Do you mind if I stay awhile?"

"Your house, your rules." I shrugged and stifled a giggle. I took off my heels, put my hair in a scrunchie, and then lay in front of him under the covers. We were face to face, my knee bent making contact with his manhood.

I felt his breath, "The first time was about four or five months after the two of you moved in. I saw a woman with this long blonde hair, it was so long, maybe down the back. She was wearing a blue and white dress, she had red lips. She was standing in the backyard, I was at Mrs. Garland's watching her dog in the backyard."

"You were spying?"

"Of course I was, and I hid a little bit, I wanted to watch this incredible woman with long legs and high heels, she was playing with her hair, she was listening to music and singing so lightly. I wanted to go over and introduce myself..." He shrugged, he put his fingers on my breast. "I knew exactly who it was."

"You did?"

"I did, I just knew, I felt something when we first met, even when I saw you in the car, on the street. I can't explain it, I felt some kind of connection with you. You... that beautiful woman in blue." We then kissed his tongue once again through my lips. I moved closer, my body tighter against him.

123456...8