All Comments on 'Biology Class'

by Alured

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesabout 10 years ago
It's okay to use contractions. Honest.

When you DON'T use contractions, your dialog can begin to sound either way too formal, or like we're listening in on a conversation between two people who learned English as a second language and don't know HOW to speak conversationally. When I'm reading a story like the one you've written, I sometimes start to imagine the people speaking to one another are Indian. If I reach that point, it's game over. From that point on, they sound to me like Kuthrapoli on Big Bang Theory speaking to Abu on The Simpsons.

By the end of this one, they were practically doing a Bollywood dance number.

"I will meet you outside the bathroom in a few. I won't be long."

"Ok I will wait for you over there at the end of the hall."

"Do you think it is possible you might want to go out for some curry?"

"Absolutely, yes, I do think it is possible to go out for some curry. I would like to have some curry. Definitely."

"That is wonderful. I would definitely like to go for some curry. The more curry, the better. Would you like to go together for some curry?"

"Definitely. I would love to go together for some curry."

"I would love to go together for some curry, as well. Definitely."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fun, flirty start

All Bollywood critiques aside, this was fun. Will wait patiently for the next.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 10 years ago
Can't wait for more........

Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
After reading what others have said in the comments section...

I have a hankering for some curry!

Good work. Nice start. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great idea well put together

Excellent story line, just about believable, which is where it should be. Some of the construction is a little curious, but we are not all US badly educated. If it worries you get an editor, but I wouldn't be concerned myself. Chapter two please.

HardBenHardBenalmost 5 years ago
VERY EXCITING

A great erotic story of risk and reward. Can't wait for the next rewards...ha ha

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous