All Comments on 'Bionic Dick'

by jrsmale

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I feel like you walk around asking strangers if they wanna see your ‘bionic dick’

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
I am

I am a medical/surgical professional, and I can vouch for.Mr jrsmale's clever story, pretty much. Don't know how they roll in NZ, but here in th U.S. they can indeed put some lead in your pencil. However, you are pretty much stuck with what you brought to the dance and they cannot enhance. If upsizing were possible, there would not be enough surgeons in the world to meet the demand. Good little story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
ROFL!

Bionic dick? Not so much. Penile implants have existed for a very long time. They don't work the way you describe, but this is a erotic website so stretching the truth is par for the course. Here's a hint - You're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Try getting a better story line. And this didn't belong in the loving wives category. Maybe the "horny, divorced guy" category? Laughably bad.

InsigniaInsigniaover 5 years ago
Now I want a story about the $6 million Cooter

Its got the holding power of the Oneal death grip, oversized g-spot and anti- queefing baffles. Was thinking of one with optional new car smell and self-shaving features.

The narrative was a bit dry and repetitive but its a decent story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story - nice following John’s exploits

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's too bad that you are the only author who is up-to-date on this prosthesis. It would save us from a lot of stupid stories about wives who cheat because hubby has trouble getting it up. This tech has been around for almost 50 years. From what I've read, though, you can't end up with more than you started with, e.g. 5" isn't going to become 7" or 8", and I've never seen the claim that the procedure renders you sterile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjrsmale@jrsmale
We are a very mature couple with lots of experience under our belts. There a lot of Lit stories that refer to participants being old at 40 or 50 years we area lot older than that. , My partner and I enjoy Lit stories and are now writing our own for your enjoyment, some of the...