Bionic Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers

I started with kisses and tongue, then stroked her face and brushed her lips with the tips of my fingers. This made her squiggle. I stroked under her ears and then moved my hands to her breasts. Then I firmly squeezed her breasts making her nipples stand up, and they received the best sucking that I could muster. At this point Angela was writhing around in the bed and digging her nails into my back enough to break the skin.

She suddenly screamed out, "Oh! Oh! Oh!" Promptly orgasming.

"Wow," Angela said. "I have never come off from my tits before and I never knew that they were wired direct to my cunt."

With that I moved down her tummy, over her pubes to her twat kissing her clit and licking the folds of her labia. By now Angela was extremely turned on and was moaning in sexual ecstasy.

She held me in the tightest hug and moaned, "For God's sake stick that beautiful bionic cock into me and see if it is as good a performer as you say it is."

With that I penetrated her drooling cunt and pushed right into the bottom of her vagina and as I hit the end she orgasmed again.

After she had orgasmed four or five times I was starting to tire. My back was giving out. I asked if she had had enough.

Angela said, "I really want to go on forever. This is so beautiful, but I am exhausted."

So I said one more orgasm and I will cum. It's great to have this degree of control over one's cock. That is where we finished the greatest fuck that Angela had ever had. We were both knackered.

We both slept for a while and I then woke, dressed, and drove off home to my flat about 5.30 am.

Angela and I were together for a couple of years as close friends with benefits but never reached the heights of this night. We went away together a number of times and enjoyed all the sex that a bionic dick can provide but still drifted apart. We are still good friends.

First swap party:

Working in the news media industry, with an emphasis on sport, I was detailed to report on an "All Blacks" rugby match being held at Eden Park in Auckland. It was an Australia versus New Zealand test and I had tickets supplied. I won't go into the game except to say that it was a close match and very enjoyable.

After the match I strolled down to the players dressing rooms for a beer and a talk with the players. Meeting up with a couple of guys that I knew, we discussed the game and during this discussion these guys invited me to come up to their hotel rooms to have more drinks.

One chap said, "We have some girls coming up as well, so will you join us? You never know, we may need some help," and winked at me.

When I arrived up at their room, the two players and three female groupies were sitting around the room all getting into the booze. Some were into the hard liquor and some drinking beer. I stuck to beer as I had quite a drive across the city to get back to my flat.

Talk moved around to sex, and the girls got their heads together.

Janine stated, "Are we going to talk rugby all night or are we going to see just how good rugby players can fuck?"

Never have I heard it put so bluntly, nor had I ever dealt with groupies so I was a little shocked.

One of the guys found a music station on the radio. With this one of the girls said,

"Let's dance for a bit and get in the mood."

After a short while doing some smoochie dancing one of the guys challenged the girls to do a strip dance.

The three of them said, "Right let's compete and see how much we can turn these guys on."

As they swayed and stripped they revealed three great bodies with, I guess, B or C sized tits, beautiful figures and very furry twats. The girls did a great job of turning the players on and as rugby players are not known for sexual finesse they stripped off and grabbed two of the girls and threw them onto the king size beds, and started shagging them. I do believe that with no preliminaries at least one of the girls would be dry and the fucking would have hurt her but the player did not consider this.

The third girl Mary, turned to me and asked if I was joining in this orgy.

I said, "I am only a guest here but if you want to play I would love to do you over."

She said, "Come on then."

As Mary was already nude and showing me her delightful charms, I hurried my clothes off and pulled my undies down, kicked them away and moved onto the carpet with her.

I took her slowly first kissing her with a lot of tongue, nibbled her neck and ears. I kissed down her neck then loved both her nipples. Moving on down, I stroked her tummy with the tips of my fingers, tongued her navel and stroked her mons. By now Mary was becoming very juicy so the next bit was to lick her lips and clit.

Her twat was drooling,

Mary said, "I have not been treated like this before."

I asked her if had she ever had recreational sex before and she replied that all she had ever had was slam, bang and thank you ma'am. I sucked her clit some more and Mary came with a screaming orgasm.

When she settled down again Mary kissed me and said, "Oh my God I have never had that before what was it?"

"That my dear is an orgasm, and now I am going to give you some more."

With that I moved between her legs, which she pulled up high, and I pushed my bionic dick deep into her and fucked her to a standstill.

She moaned and writhed around orgasming three more times, saying, "what are you doing to me?"

I simply stated, "Mary this is real sex."

She grunted "Wow!" then passed into a deep sleep.

I had not come as of yet but I could see my mates were finished with their girls and had rolled over and gone into a drunken sleep.

Both girls asked me, "what did you do to Mary?"

I answered, "Gave her a taste of loving sex."

Both said, "We are not satisfied, we want what Mary had."

Jean said "These guys only think that they are good, but really they are only good for free drinks and a night out. Have you got it in you to fuck us?"

I said, "Be my guest but you will get sloppy seconds. Who is first?"

Jean slipped to the carpet and I started by kissing her. I lightly touched her lips and tongue with the tips of my fingers (a woman's upper lip is her second most sexually stimulating place).Then kissed her with lots of tongue. Moving on, I gently rubbed her nipples with the palm of my left hand. I then knew that this was another woman with her nipples directly coupled to her clit. As I kissed her nipples, which were by now hard and elongated, she started to writhe around. Sliding down her beautiful body I came upon Jean's trimmed pussy and slipped my fingers into hot vagina then rubbed around her entrance. In doing this I was reminded that the girls were not the only ones getting a sloppy second.

By now Jean was pushing her twat onto my hand, so taking it slowly, I started stimulating her clitoris until she was enraptured with my lovemaking. She demanded that I put her out of her misery and agony by pushing my cock into her hot cunt. She managed to take all 163mm length no problem, (maybe rugby players are big dicks...pun intended). I got into a really good rhythm with Jean meeting me on almost every stroke. After the first seven or eight strokes she came with a cross between a moan and a scream. God she was loud. I fucked her to another three orgasms and she was just as loud with each one.

At this point Jean sobbed and said, "I have never had sex like this before. How do you do it?"

I simply said, "I like to give more than I receive, and you have given me a very sensual fuck. One of the better ones that I have ever had."

Gently kissing her breasts and mouth I rolled off her. She then immediately passed out into a deep sleep.

Now Pat, who had been watching my performance with Jean, said, "Me too! Will you please fuck me like that. I desperately need it and then I will be able to sleep like the other two, because I am too randy to sleep at the moment."

With that she slid down to the floor and opened her legs saying, "Please take me now, I don't know just what you have between your legs, but it sure looks very satisfying."

This time was a repeat of sex with Jean, but when Pat, after three great orgasms said, "That's it! I am too sensitive to have any more,"

I let myself come. I had to admit that my bionic dick was just about rubbed raw, my back was knackered and I was worn out. I could not have gone on any further even if I had wished to.

Dropping a blanket or two over the thoroughly satiated sleeping girls and standing up, admittedly with shaky legs, I showered in the bathroom, got dressed, let myself out and drove home to my apartment. Once in my own bed it did not take long before I was asleep. My bionic dick had out performed my wildest dreams. This is the first time that I had ever participated in an orgy and not known the surnames of the participants.

I had a number of interludes with women over the years, not all perfectly satisfactory. One cannot win them all, but life has been worthwhile for me and my bionic dick.

Meeting the love of my life and her satisfaction with my bionic dick:

When I first met Lois I was operating a small computer training business. There were some aspects of Microsoft Office programs that I did not know, particularly Excel and I had a couple of students who needed to learn this for their work. Lois heard that I needed an extra tutor so came to me and offered her services and as the Excel program happened to be her specialty; this was great!

To cut a long story short, Lois took over the teaching side and I the repairs and programming of computers. We worked together for about 12 months in our small classroom, finding that we were a good team. Things progressed from there with a bit of touching and a brush up against each other. She certainly knew how to get along with another worker. She had me edging quite often.

A little about Lois. She stood about 170cm tall, small C sized tits, red hair and a terrific smile and I won't disclose her age, but she was mature, well read, and intelligent and that was just the way I liked a woman, both for company and for sex.

Generally, Lois had not had much experience in sex, being a strictly raised Catholic girl, virgin until marriage at 26 years of age and a husband who did not have any knowledge or interest in how to please a woman, so long as he got his own rocks off. They raised a family of five children to late teenage when Lois's marriage dissolved. She had a few unsuccessful one night stands and then picked up with a mature business man for a number of years. He was very good to her, especially financially, but again did not have a lot of experience in the nooky department.

Along came John, that's me. Working together in a small office is wonderful for generating sexual attraction and gradually the sitting together and touching worked its magic (dear reader you must know how it is). Lois and I occasionally went out to a local restaurant for dinner, of course with wine and, as the saying goes, got to know each other in the social sense. Being a cautious woman, and having been burned a couple of times, she was rather reticent in the sex department. I also had had quite a lengthy sex draught and was a bit randy. But it took about six more months before Lois suggested that I come around to her home one evening so we could go over a newsletter that we were jointly working on.

We started working on the newsletter, sitting side by side with our legs gently touching. My hands occasionally brushing the side of her breast through her clothing, then the hormones started to rage and we kissed. Oh! La! La!

Lois led me by the hand down the passage to her bedroom where we divested our clothes and stood and cuddled. She felt my bionic dick standing up the front of her belly and being a good Catholic girl did not let on that she felt it. I could feel her and it felt great. I couldn't wait to get into her.

Climbing on her bed I started to woo her. We were both very excited and I could smell her pheromones.

After kissing Lois's lips with open mouth I moved to palming her beautiful C sized breasts. Never had I seen such perfect breasts with their pale pink nipples and I gently squeezed them till the nipples stood proud of her areola. I smothered kisses and sucks all over and around them till I had Lois writhing with desire.

She said, "My God what are you doing to me? My nipples are connected directly to my cunt. I have never felt desire like this before."

I smiled and then gently stroked her tummy and mound and ran my fingers into her folds and over her clit exciting her further. Continuing to stimulate her clit, I was rewarded with an enormous moaning orgasm and Lois said, "Enough I can only cum once." But I knew better and continued on. She came again with whimpering moans and squeals. I moved on and resumed sucking and loving her tits and rubbing her clit, doing this because I believe in satisfying my partner before I satisfy myself, something I know women enjoy, as they are usually slower to arouse to finality than a man. With that I gently pushed my bionic dick into her and we both had the fuck of a lifetime. She orgasmed again like she had never done before. Lois lay there completely fucked.

Lois slowly recovered and looked up at me and said, "What are you grinning about?"

I said,"You have cum more than once and you have been fucked by a bionic dick!"

"What do you mean?" She said having never heard of Penile Prostheses before.

When I explained about it, I think she caught on to what I was talking about.

"Wow!" Lois said. "If that's a bionic dick I definitely want more."

We slept together that night and fucked again in the morning. I then got up and made us both breakfast and I knew that this was the lady I wanted to live the rest of my life with.

Taking Lois out to dinner one Saturday night, she had dressed in a sheer blouse and denim skirt and, being a warm evening, she wore no jacket. Her hair was shining and beautifully coifed and her makeup understated. But her eyes sparkled with sexual desire and mischief, and as a hot woman will, she laughed at every silly joke that I made. We enjoyed a sumptuous meal at a local restaurant.

As I drove her home, Lois simply stated, "John, you have not realised that I have left my knickers at home."

This ramped my excitement up so high that I drove through a red light. Fortunately, there was no other traffic around and I did not crash. Lois has, after a number of years, still not let me forget this fact. With that we hurried home to Lois's house and bed where I proceeded to put my best efforts into exciting her.

Firstly, we pushed through the doorway in a big hurry as randy as all get out, then I pulled her to me and kissed her on the lips and neck with my tongue in her mouth. I gently fingered around her neck and shoulders with the tips of my fingers.

Moving towards the bedroom, Lois, ever the practical one, said, "Don't you think we should get naked?"

One thing I love about Lois is that she loves sex as much as I do and always meets me half way trying to give me more pleasure than I can give her. Try it yourself.

We were stripped bare by the time we reached the bed and I laid her down and starting again with kisses. I built her excitement as well as my own by kissing her mouth and running my fingers over her lips and then down her breasts. I lightly squeezed her breasts to make the nipple stand up and then sucked and loved them till she could not keep her thighs still. Gently running my finger tips down her tummy I started stimulating her mound and then opened her lips to see the pink folds of her vagina.

Moving between her thighs I licked her slit and sucked her clit running my fingertips around her vaginal entrance. Lois, being a good catholic girl when she was young, had never experienced oral sex. In fact, believed it to be dirty. She now found that this experience was sensually outstanding or put another way, out of this world.

As I was stimulating Lois's lady parts she was moaning and groaning then blerted out, "For God's sake John fuck me!"

Only then did I move over her and pushed my cock deep into her in one thrust. I continued to rub her clit as I firmly fucked her. She came with a lot of noise then came a second time as I reached bottom in her vagina and came again within minutes after that. This was also about as much as I could take, and I let myself come, leaving something in the tank for later. Lois had been done to a turn. We both slipped into a deep sleep.

Having got our heads together, we decided that we were both so much in love with one another that it would be a great idea to move in together, which we did. The sex became even better as we now had the opportunity and time to put our genitals to their best possible use and I did enjoy having Lois as often as possible.

We have now been together for some 18 years and get on like newlyweds. My bionic dick has lasted very well but like an old car after 45 years it has worn out and I do not believe new parts would help, as my body is knackered too. My back gives out before my dick does.

Well folks if Anonymous or others do not believe this tale, do yourselves a good turn and consult your medical/surgical professional. It is true.

jrsmale
jrsmale
30 Followers
12