Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I moved her legs up to my shoulders. I began to pump harder. The room was filled with the smack of my body into hers. I could feel the sweat start to form on my skin. She leaned up and took one of my nipples into her mouth. With that, I knew I was done.

"Maddie. Oh, fuck. I'm.... I'm .... I'm going to CCCCCCUUUUUMMMMM!!!!" I cried. I felt my balls twitch, and I started to pump my seed into her. She kept her mouth on my nipple and kept sucking until it was done. I let her legs slide down my sides. She brought her lips up to mine. I knew I was hooked.

We laid there for almost an hour talking. She was snuggled up to my left shoulder, her breasts pressed against my side. I was playing softly with her hair.

"I have to ask," I said, "for a conservative Republican, you seem to wear a lot of sexy underwear. Why?"

"My dad was a great guy," she said. "He taught me how to hunt and fish. He taught me how to drive a stick shift. I never felt like there was something I couldn't do because I was a girl. The only thing he and I ever disagreed on was sex. He really believed that anyone who had sex before marriage was evil. I get it that he didn't have sex before marriage, but I just couldn't see what was wrong. In small-town South Carolina, everyone knows everything. My parents knew about my first kiss before I got home from the movies. So in college, I rebelled. When I got to college and made girlfriends, the first thing I did was to head to the mall and buy the sexiest underwear I could afford. I never was "slutty" in college; although I had sex, I just wanted to be sexual. To feel sexy. I guess I have ever since."

"Well, thanks to dad then. I'm glad to know what I have to look forward to," I said.

"My turn. Why is there a dinosaur tattoo over your scar?"

"When I was a kid, my favorite dinosaur was the Triceratops. Of all the cool dinosaurs to fall in love with, I had to choose the one that scientists now call the cow of the Cretaceous. I never had a tattoo in high school or college. After I got shot, I didn't want to look down and see the scar on my shoulder and feel bad for myself. What better to protect me than the dinosaur that fought the T-Rex and was a childhood favorite? Plus, it's pretty badass right?"

She tilted my head down and kissed me. I reached down and cupped that beautiful ass.

"Ted, I need you. Right now."

"The lady has reserved her time," I said.

With that, she straddled me and kissed me hard on the mouth. "So you recognized the Horny Woman from South Carolina?"

"So recognized," I said.

Without further ado slid my hardening cock into her pussy and rode me for all that I was worth.

I woke the next morning to the most beautiful sensation that I had had in a long time. Congresswoman Maddie Crawford was naked and spooned up against me, breathing softly. I was so happy I thought I might have still been dreaming. She stirred slightly and then turned toward me. She looked like an angel. Well, she looked like a well-fucked auburn-haired angel. I was hooked. I leaned forward and kissed her.

"Sleepy," she said.

"Workday," I said.

"You liberals. Big government. No sexy time," she said sleepily.

"Whatever. If we didn't get moving, then you conservatives outlaw sexy time as a secret liberal agenda."

"As I recall, I no longer have any panties. Is this part of your wicked plan to tax women's underwear more," she teased.

I kissed her again, and, as they always did, my hands moved to her ass. She moaned into my mouth.

"Enough," she gasped. "You are, in fact, right. It is a workday. We need to get going."

I slipped into a pair of boxers and a t-shirt. She put on her PJ pants and shirt with her bra in her hand. We didn't hear the shower, so we thought Raj was still out. As we kept into the hall, though, Eddie's door opened.

Out popped not Eddie, but Mike Edwards, my chief of staff. Eddie was right behind him. Busted. Six ways from Sunday busted. Mike and Eddie could see me in my underwear and Maddie holding her bra. We could see Eddie dressed about the same as I was and Mike in the same suit I had last seen him in yesterday. Before anyone could speak, I shoved Maddie down the hall and said, "Shit, this isn't where I parked my car!!!" and ducked into the bathroom.

By breakfast, everyone was clean and dressed and looking somewhat whole. Everyone but Raj. He looked like five miles of bad road, but he was trying. He had a piece of dry toast in one hand and a steaming cup of tea in another. He was trying, and we were trying to help. Everyone had a remedy. Gatorade, Pedialyte, chicken soup, stale beer. Finally, he slammed his teacup down.

"ENOUGH. I have one thing to say, and that will be it," he said. "I heard all of you last night, and I have one question. Am I the only one in this condo not getting laid????"

We all laughed, and Raj turned a little less pail and smiled.

In the office, I asked Mike to speak with me.

"Look, I understand if you want to move to Eddie's office," I said.

He looked genuinely shocked. "Why, are you mad? Is this because of this morning? I mean, I thought you knew about it."

"Oh my God, no, it's not about that. I knew Eddie was gay, he told us. I just thought that if you wanted to go to his office and work with him, I was ok with that. You have been great here, and I don't care if you are gay."

"I also won't tell about you and Maddie, I swear," he said.

"Mike, honestly, I just meant that if you two wanted to like be closer, I was fine with it. I didn't know you and he were a thing, and I just... God, I suck at this, even when I talk to Maddie. I'm just trying to be nice and helpful," I almost sighed.

Mike laughed, "Look, Eddie is great. It's a new thing. And based on what he told me, so are you and Maddie. I don't want to go to his office for two reasons. Working for someone you are sleeping with NEVER WORKS. Something always comes up." I went to protest, but he held up a finger. "Not work with, but for. You and Maddie have the same position with the same power. You may disagree on politics, but you can't technically boss each other around. Second, as I told you on your first day, you are exciting. You pulled off the unexpected upset. You don't owe anyone your office. You make mistakes, but you make them not because you are stupid but because you are so honest. You will change things. I want to be a part of it."

I reached out my hand, and he took it. "Well, let's make some more mistakes."

12