Bipartisanship and Romance Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I successfully fought the urge to say 'no, it's pronounced Ted.' "Thank you, sir. What's up?" I took a sip of the offered drink. It was surprisingly sweet with almost a minty finish.

"Do you have brothers and sisters?" I shook my head no.

"Well then, you may not understand this, but I want you to know it. You aren't supposed to have favorites when it comes to your children. You aren't supposed to, but you do." He took a sip of his drink.

"I wouldn't know that yet, sir, but I hope to one day," I said, sounding like a 50's tv character.

He waved me off. "No. Well, I mean sure, if you want to, I hope you do one day. I mean, you come to understand and appreciate your kids differently. When Jeff came along, I thought he and I would have a close relationship. I thought that we would have that bond and that we would do everything together. I assumed he would have taken over the business by now. Well, it didn't happen. Instead, I think I am further away from him than the other two. You saw it tonight. Jeff has this weird idea that we built this life through meanness and fear. I have fired people. I have yelled at people. But I have never intentionally destroyed someone or something just to prove I could. My son attacked you tonight for no reason other than to score points with people who aren't here." He took another sip.

"It's alright, sir. I mean, the situation is weird. I wasn't expecting this relationship. Not that I don't like it or want it to end, but I can understand why he might be confused."

"Ahhh, confused hell. He wants his sister's seat. He didn't think she would get it, and now she has it. He thinks she is wasting it on you," he finished with a sigh.

"Nothing about your daughter is wasted on me, sir. She is the most precious thing in my life. I would never let her sacrifice what she has built for me, sir."

"I'm glad to hear you say that. Remember what I said about favorites. You happen to be dating mine. If you hurt my little girl, I will snap you in half and drop you in the swamp for the gators. You understand?" He slugged the rest of his drink. Trying to show strength, I gulped mine. It burned, but I held it.

"I would never do anything to hurt her, sir. I swear."

"Alright, go on. Get to bed. You have a fun week coming up, and I don't want my daughter claiming that I ruined your trip." With that, he waved me off, and I walked up to my room.

The next morning I came downstairs a little after 7:30, showered, and ready to go. Annie was at the counter. She poured me a cup of coffee.

"Ted, I was so sorry about Jefferson last night. He had no right to be that rude. We tried not to spoil our kids or make them feel entitled. I guess we didn't fully succeed," she finished with a shrug.

"Please don't feel bad. Other people have said for worse. Sometimes they have said it in front of a camera. Besides, you all are being so generous. I feel like I should be contributing something."

"Oh please, don't worry about that. We have so many timeshares and stakes in hotels and resorts. We could go to a different destination every month if we wanted. I think as Gerry starts to slow down, he would like that. I just want him to remember that he has grandkids. Please, though, we are more than happy to have you. It's been so long since Maddie brought a young man home. We were starting to worry."

"Mom!" Maddie cried from the doorway.

"What? You are a smart, beautiful, successful young woman. And I like being a grandma, so I need you and Jay to get on it," she said, giving me a wink.

"MOM!" Maddie was turning red.

"Stop it. The car is ready, and you two should be on vacation, not talking to your boring old mom. Be safe, have fun, turn off your cell phones." She leaned forward and kissed Maddie. I hugged her. Gerry came down shook my hand. Once again, there was a black Mercedes and a guy in a suit grabbing our bags. Instead of heading towards Charleston, he headed north up the coast.

"Uh, where are we flying out of, Charlotte? Also, why are you so cryptic about the flight? Are you really trying to take me into the Carolina swamps and off me?" I said in a fake panic.

"The plane leaves when we get on it, dummy. We are taking daddy's plane down. That's why you aren't paying for tickets." she said with a mischievous smile. My mouth dropped open.

"Well, when I was a kid, I owned a sweet bike," I retorted, still a little dumbfounded.

She leaned over and kissed me. "I said the money could be a little overwhelming. Daddy saw the collapse in '07 and '08 and bet against the market. We were rich before, but after that, let's just say that his great-great-grandchildren will still be putting their names on Ivy League buildings without much thought."

"Maddie," I asked, "why do you live with us? You could buy land on the National Mall and build a skyscraper."

"When I went to college, I lived in the dorms, and then a sorority house, and in my senior year, an apartment and I worked to pay the rent. Law school was a full ride, but I still worked to keep my apartment. I have always tried to live on my means. Yes, some trust funds have either already unlocked or will soon, but I try not to dip into them too much. Jay and I have always tried to live that way. Jeff, not so much. Our pay as freshman congressmen sucks. I was determined to make it, but I had never researched D.C. prices. You guys were my pitty fuck," she said with a smirk. I slapped her leg. My attention soon turned to the navy blue Gulf Stream G650 that the car was speeding towards. On the tail was GC in gold. Two pilots were waiting at the bottom of the stairs leading to the cabin.

"Maddie, that's not our ride, is it?" I said with mild panic in my voice.

"No, we're walking. Of course, that's our ride."

"Maddie, I can't afford anything like this. I mean. How" I trailed off.

"Ted, mom, and dad were going to fly me down on this whether I brought you, the entire Republican caucus, or came stag. Relax. Talking to them was the hard part. They like you. Please don't get scared now." She almost sounded worried. I kissed her.

"Sorry, this is all new to me. And I like them too. It's just an adjustment." I said, patting her leg.

We walked right onto the plane, which was a bit of a flashback for a kid who remembered pre-9/11. The two pilots came up the stairs and introduced themselves. One of them noted the flight time and course. The other informed us that the plane was fully stocked, although there hadn't been a service staff request. Maddie said it was fine, as it was just the two passengers, and asked one of them to radio ahead to confirm that a car would be waiting. I, once again, walked around like I was worried about disturbing the art at the museum. The pilots closed the door and went into the cockpit. A short while later, the intercom squawked that a car would meet us there. Maddie pushed a button and told them we were ready to go.

Within minutes, we were in the air. Maddie showed me around the plane. It was amazing. The front was a meeting space with five high-backed chairs that could swivel around some tables. Then there were two conventional rows of seats. Then came a curtain divider that separated what I can best describe as an L-shaped sectional couch with a TV facing it. Behind that was the bathroom and galley. Maddie told me to relax on the sofa and disappeared into the galley. When she reappeared, she had a tray with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. She also wore a stewardess cap.

"Good mornin, sir. I hope you are enjoying your flight," she chimed in her southern belle voice.

"Very much so. I've never flown anything but steerage before. This is a new treat," I responded.

"This is a full-service flight, sir. I hope we make you very comfortable," she cooed. After pouring the champagne and handing it to me, she walked over to the divider and closed it.

"Sir, have you ever heard of the mile high club?" she asked.

I gagged on my champagne but tried to keep my composure. "I may have heard of it."

"Well, our airline specializes in it. Especially our oral support of our customers." She walked over to me and kneeled between my legs. She was in a sleeveless t-shirt and tight cutoffs. She began to run her hands over the top of my shorts. When she reached the bottom of the fabric, she ran her hands up the inside of my legs.

"Would you like a demonstration of our business model?" she asked. Her voice was like syrup.

"Uh-huh," was all I could manage. With that, she reached for my zipper, pulling it down slowly. She never broke eye contact with me.

"We are all about customer satisfaction on our flights," she said as she found the hole in my boxers and reached in for my cock. Her hand was so warm. I was starting to grow. As she pulled it out, she hit me with her southern accent again. "OH, my." She blew on my cock. Her hot breath sent shivers down my spine. She then did something she had never done before and spat on my cock. Her hand moved the wetness up and down until my cock was slick.

"Sir, you have a lovely dick. Can I please be your in-flight entertainment and suck it? Will you cum in my mouth?" Her cute southern accent and her hand almost made me bust right then. I choked out a sound that was a cross between a yes and a whimper.

"What was that, honey? I couldn't hear you."

"Yes, please suck my cock. I want to join the mile-high club."

Maddie saluted and said, "Yes, sir. We please, and you aim." With that, she took the head of my cock into her mouth.

She swirled her tongue around the tip. She paid particular attention to the sensitive underside. Then she went in for the kill. She took me down her throat. Her tongue touched my balls. Slowly she worked her way back up, then again back down. She ran her nails over the top of my shorts. I laid my head back on the couch and ran my hand through her hair. She pulled all the way off of my cock, leaving a sticky trail of spit.

"Don't be gentle," she said, leaving the spit trial on her lip. She then sucked it back in and stayed just on the tip of my cock. With her mouth full, she managed to get out, "PUSH."

I didn't hold back. I put both of my hands on Maddie's head. I raised my hips while at the same time pushing down on her head. I left her deep on my cock for a second before I began to pull back on her hair. She moaned around my dick. Feeling aggressive, I stood and began to fuck Maddie's mouth. Her eyes locked onto mine, and her hands grabbed onto my calves.

"Gwak, gwak, gwak," came the wet noise from Maddie's mouth. Spit began to form at the edges of her lips, running down her cheeks. Her flight attendant hat fell to the floor.

"Oh, fuck," I hissed out, still worried that the pilots would hear. "Yes. Yes Yes. Yes," I said with each thrust. Maddie unbuttoned her shorts and slipped a hand inside her thong. The vibrations of her moans began to push me over the edge. I picked up speed, and her face was a blur. Finally, I knew I couldn't hold out.

"Oh, fuck, oh. Maddie, I'm going to cum!" I cried.

"MMMMMMM, MMMMHHMMMMM," was her only response. She increased the pressure on my hips, clearly trying to make sure I didn't pull out. I felt my balls tense. Then wave after wave of cum pulsed through my cock. Maddie didn't miss a beat. She slowed her pace but began to suck hard. She continued to moan around my cock. Each time she sucked back, I felt a little bit of my life force leave my body. I hadn't been with her since before Christmas. There was a lot. Finally, she gave one last suck that ended with a pop.

"Sir, it seems you REALLY like our service," the southern belle voice said. I fell back on the couch.

"I will never fly coach again!" I declared. She picked up her hat and stood up.

"Pour me some champagne," she said, patting the cap onto my head. "I will be right back."

In a haze, I poured Maddie some champagne and looked around at my surroundings. Here I was, a teacher who barely survived a school shooting then somehow pulled off a massive upset in an unwinnable congressional race. I was just an average guy from Ohio, and yet I was getting legislation passed in Washington. I then met the love of my life, who happened to be a fellow congressman and the daughter of a billionaire. Oh, and by the way, she loved me too and was a total fox. At some point, the other shoe had to drop. Right?

Maddie came back out and opened the divider. I held out her champagne with a somewhat steady hand. She took a long sip and then curled up next to me on the couch.

"These next four days are going to be fun," she said, her hand playing with my hair as she sipped champagne. "Oh, and honey, put your cock away. For now."