Biracial Female Boxer

Story Info
Life and times of a bisexual Haitian-American Amazon.
2.7k words
1.93
3.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

Everyone is always talking about Down Low Brothers, men who have wives and girlfriends, yet keep male lovers on the side. What about Down Low Sisters? Not every woman who sleeps with both men and women is public about it, even though society is far more forgiving of bisexual women, than it is toward bisexual men. Meet Stacey Dorsainvil, a young biracial woman living in the City of Brockton, Massachusetts, who leads a life like no other.

Stacey Dorsainvil was born in the East Side of Brockton, Massachusetts, to a Haitian immigrant mother, Lucia Dorsainvil, and an unnamed white American father, whom she never met. Lucia Dorsainvil supported herself and her daughter Stacey by studying Nursing at UMass-Amherst, and graduating with honors. Nowadays, Lucia Dorsainvil is a director of services at Caritas Good Samaritan Hospital. As for Stacey, well, she graduated from Massasoit Community College with a Criminal Justice degree, but the gal just can't help getting into trouble.

Lucia Dorsainvil is a good mother, but the Haitian American matriarch fears that her only daughter Stacey has inherited her devilish, absentee father's wild ways. Stacey is tall and gorgeous, with medium brown skin and long, curly dark hair. She has lime-green eyes and is beautiful enough to be a supermodel or a video vixen. Stacey has instead gone into professional boxing. As an amateur boxer, Stacey Dorsainvil won forty eight out of fifty fights. Stacey recently turned pro, under the management of Goodweather Boxing Promotions.

"Dime piece booty," Stacey thought to herself as she checked out the decidedly tall, curvy black woman who walked into the Seventh-Day Adventist Church located in the South Side of Brockton. The dame in question wore a white and red summer dress which hugged her curves like the I-95 highway hugs the East Coast. Of course, Miss Sexy was accompanied by her husband and their son. Stacey smiled to herself as she allowed herself an inner sigh. Why must all the hot women be straight?

Stacey Dorsainvil doesn't subscribe to labels such as lesbian, bisexual, or whatever, because she doesn't identify with mainstream ( white ) LGBT society, and their labeling system. Stacey has gone to a few clubs catering to women who love women, and she quickly discovered that white lesbians are just as racist as any other group. When a butch gal named Becky accosted Stacey rather aggressively, Stacey turned her down, only to have the butch bitch call her the N-word to her face.

Stacey, never one to put up with bullshit, took her cup and smashed it into Becky's face, scarring the racist masculine white chick for life, and earning herself a stint at the Framingham Women's Prison. When Stacey got out, she swore to herself that she would keep to her people, as far as sex and relationships are concerned. Stacey has seen far too many white queer folks with those conservative red hats to believe that the LGBT community is a bastion of liberalism and racial tolerance. Thanks but no fucking thanks.

Nowadays, Stacey focuses on her boxing career. As a five-foot-eleven, 160-pound woman, she has won a lot of fights in the women's middleweight boxing division. As it stands, Stacey has a record of eight victories, zero losses and one no contest. The undefeated biracial female boxer proudly represents her hometown of Brockton, Massachusetts. Someday, Stacey hopes to become as big a name in women's boxing as top male boxers like Errol Spence, Anthony Joshua, Terrence Crawford, Tyson Fury, Manny Pacquiao and of course, Floyd Mayweather himself.

Stacey snapped out of her little trip down memory lane as the preacher, Pastor Edouard Montrouis, a stocky black man in his fifties, began addressing the congregation. The Pastor thanked the hundreds of mostly African American attendees for braving the streets of Brockton and the damned Covid mess by coming to church in the first place. Stacey looked around, and saw a few familiar faces. For a brief moment, Stacey locked eyes with Theodore Edmond, a tall, burly Haitian brother with dreadlocks who wore a sharp suit.

Next to Theodore Edmond stood his wife Deirdre, a plump redhead with piercing green eyes, and their daughter Emily. Like a lot of Haitian immigrant men, Theodore has a thing for white chicks, evidenced by whom he was married to. Stacey couldn't blame him for that, back in the day she's hooked up with a few snow queens too. Nope, the only thing that Stacey blamed Theodore for was being a douchebag during their brief affair, which took place the previous summer, back when he and Deirdre were separated.

"Theo, I'm not asking for commitment, you got your life and I got mine, just be honest with me," Stacey told him, one Saturday morning after a night of stupendous sex. They lay in bed together, in Stacey's modest apartment located on Green Street, in the shady side of town, not far from Main Street. Tall, muscular and handsome, Theodore looked damn good naked, and the Haitian brother had the dick of death. Too bad his post-sex beside manner was seriously lackluster...

"Deirdre and I are on the outs, Stacey," Theodore replied, lying through his teeth as he wrapped his arms around her. At five foot eleven, Stacey was taller than most women, though she was much shorter than Theodore, who looked like an NBA player. Stacey purred like a kitten in Theodore's arms, and they resumed making love. The statuesque, curvy and big-bottomed, gorgeously dark-skinned Stacey was like putty in Theodore's hands. The Haitian brother knew his way around the female body, that's for damn sure.

"Hmm, you talk too much," Stacey told Theodore, as he laid her on her back, spread her thick thighs and went to work on her. Theodore kissed Stacey's lips and sucked on the areolas of her large, natural breasts. Stacey shuddered as Theodore wantonly explored her body. His mouth found its way to her crotch, and he began eating her pussy like a hungry man. Stacey moaned softly as Theodore ate her pussy, sliding his fingers inside of her. Yup, the brother knew how to make a certain female boxer's toes curl...

"Give me that ass, sexy lady," Theodore told Stacey, who grinned and got on all fours. Theodore admired the sexy, downright Amazonian gal as she shook her big high-yellow ass for him. Mixed chicks are something else alright. Theodore stroked his long and thick dark dick, then put on a condom. Without further ado, Theodore gripped Stacey by the hips and entered her with a swift thrust. Just like that, he began fucking her with deep, passionate strokes. Stacey groaned, arched her back and began grinding her big ass against Theodore's groin, driving him deeper inside of her. Stacey loves Haitian dick and if loving it is wrong, then she doesn't want to be right...

"Hmm, dammit, I needed that," Stacey said, glowing with pleasure after Theodore finished dicking her down. Theodore offered her a self-satisfied grin. Women have always flocked to Theodore, and Stacey was just another conquest for him. Stacey harbored no illusions about her relationship with Theodore. The dude would go back to his wife and daughter once they worked things out, and that was that. Stacey doesn't like playing girlfriend or wife for men or for women. Nope, the tall and sassy-mouthed female boxer is nobody's property...

"Forget Theo and his big ole dick," Stacey silently reminded herself as the church grew more and more animated. On this particular Saturday morning, there were special visitors. A tall black dude named Franklin spoke about creating a student group at Eastern Nazarene College, and everyone applauded. Stacey didn't really listen. She was checking out the hot girls and the hunky guys in the crowd, looking for her next bed mate. The church has always been a fertile hunting crowd for the Amazonian huntress...

Sensing someone looking at her, Stacey looked around and made eye contact with...her. The tall black lady in the red and white summer dress. The one with the husband and the son. Stacey wondered if she was imagining things, but the woman looked at her, smiled and nodded. Stacey hesitantly returned the nod, and then left her purse on her seat before heading to the women's washroom. Imagine Stacey's surprise when the woman did the same...

"Oh hey there," said the female stranger, arriving in the women's washroom moments after Stacey went in. Stacey smiled awkwardly, wondering what the lady wanted as she returned the greeting. Men who like men, or men who like both sexes, are notorious for bathroom hookups. Lesbians and bisexual women, or label-free sexually adventurous ladies like Stacey, aren't big on that. Stacey admired the tall, pretty black lady, who had to be forty at the very least, and evidently used to be a model or something because she was smoking hot.

"You're Stacey Dorsainvil the boxer, right? I'm Mona Justinien, I'm a big fan," the lady said, looking her up and down. Stacey smiled and shook Mona's hand. Stacey had lost count of how many times she'd been approached by male and female boxing fans. While not as famous as female boxing icons like Claressa Shields, Ivana Habazin, Marie Eve Dicaire, Christina Hammer or Latondria Jones, Stacey Dorsainvil is definitely getting her name out there. It's about time the Haitian-American female boxer got some recognition...

"Always a pleasure to meet a fan, Mona," Stacey said, and Mona grinned, beaming like a fan meeting a celebrity. That's how it all began between them. Mona and Stacey exchanged contact information, then went back to their respective pews. That night, as Stacey lay on her bed, the heteroflexible mixed-race female boxer wondered why so many married men and married women flocked to her bed. It was funny but also kind of sad, in a way. A few days later, Stacey and Mona met for lunch at Tamboo restaurant in downtown Brockton. This was followed by a fun encounter in Mona's lovely townhouse, located on Ash Street, in Brockton's west side...

"I'm not a lesbian or bisexual, I love men, but I like fun with girls from time to time," Mona told Stacey during their lunch date. Stacey, who wore a red tank top and short black dress for the occasion, smiled as she looked at Mona, who wore a white blouse, black capri pants and stylish platform sandals. Stacey doesn't go for masculine women, or women who seem too obviously into women. Nope, Stacey's preference is for feminine women, preferably those with husbands or boyfriends. Such women tend to be less clingy than the lesbian stalkers that Stacey has had to run from in the past. They had too much to lose by acting foolish...

"I'm the same way," Stacey told Mona, who smiled, and then they left Tamboo together. Once they got to Mona's townhouse, Stacey was given a tour, and then they got down and dirty in the basement. The six-foot-tall, curvy and sexy Mona eased out of her clothes, revealing a body akin to that of Hollywood icon Pam Grier from her action movie days. Stacey has a thing for black MILFs, so Mona was right up her alley. The two women kissed, and then began making love...

"Hmm, you're so fine," Mona told Stacey as she laid the younger woman on the bed, and explored her sexy, athletic body. Stacey sighed happily as Mona buried her lovely face between her legs. Nobody eats pussy like straight-identified women, and Stacey cannot get enough of them. As Mona worked her fingers into her pussy, Stacey moaned, loving what her new lover was doing to her. As much as Stacey loves men, a woman simply fucks another woman in a different, more knowing way...

"Oh yes, fuck me," Stacey purred as Mona put her on all fours and playfully smacked her ass. Donning a shiny ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the dick of African American porn legend Lexington Steele, Mona admired the curvy, big-bottomed red bone chick whom she was about to fuck. Mona loves fucking younger women, and hadn't had good pussy in a while. Stacey the foxy female boxer was just what Mona needed, and she intended to savor the experience...

"Take this dick," Mona told Stacey, as she gripped the Amazonian boxer's hips and pushed the dildo into her. Stacey gasped as the thick dark dildo filled her pussy. Mona began fucking her sexy younger female lover with deep passionate strokes, slamming the dildo deep inside of her. Stacey screamed passionately as Mona fucked her. Whether with a woman or a man, Stacey loves to get dominated in the bedroom. Mona sensed that about her and proceeded to dick her down with the strap-on dildo. Bucking her hips, Mona proceeded to fuck Stacey silly, ramming the dildo into her pussy and smacking her big ass. They fucked and sucked the afternoon away in this fashion...

"You taste wonderful," Stacey told Mona as she undid the straps, tossed aside the strap-on dildo and proceeded to eat her lover's pussy. Mona sighed happily as Stacey buried her lovely face between her thick, muscular thighs. Tall, dark-skinned mature black women are sexy as hell as far as Stacey is concerned, and she savored every moment she spent tasting Mona's pussy. They were so into each other that they almost got caught...

"Oh shit, my husband is home," Mona whispered, as the sound of a loud car pulling into the driveway startled both Stacey and her. Shaking her head, Stacey closed her eyes hard. What followed was pretty comical. Mona hastily put on her clothes, while Stacey did the same. Mona urged Stacey to stay in the darkened basement while she went upstairs to greet her husband. Disgusted, Stacey hid in the basement, wondering when it would be safe for her to leave...

For the next three hours, Stacey hid in the basement, fighting the urge to piss, and wondering where Mona was. Stacey could hear Mona upstairs, talking to her husband and her son, and evidently laughing and having a good time. I sure know how to pick them, Stacey thought as she fell asleep in a corner of the basement, behind a huge pile of boxes. It was well into the night when Mona finally came around, and let Stacey exit the townhouse through the basement backdoor...

"I'm done with you," Stacey told Mona, as she exited the townhouse, never to return. Disgusted at her life of lies and deceit, Stacey began the long walk from Brockton's opulent west side, to the sundry, dangerous area of distant Green Street, on the other side of town. As Stacey walked, she had plenty of time to think about her life and recent choices. Whether Stacey sleeps with a woman, or a man, she always chooses the wrong ones. I will focus on boxing only, Stacey promised herself as she went to bed that Saturday night.

The following week was fight week, and as one of New England's top male boxers, Irish-born Scott O'Malley took on undefeated Nigerian-American boxer Calvin Onochie, Stacey Dorsainvil took on Puerto Rican boxing sensation Amelia Lopes in the undercard. The event took place at the storied TD Garden in downtown Boston. In front of a crowd of five thousand, which was a record under Covid, Stacey kept her undefeated record by beating the aggressive Amelia Lopes on points, earning a majority decision.

"I don't need a woman, nor do I need a man, mama, boxing is my first love," Stacey Dorsainvil told her proud mama, Lucia Dorsainvil, as the two women celebrated the big win at Tamboo the next day. Stacey took a look around the fancy Haitian restaurant, where members of Brockton's growing black middle class liked to dine. She spotted a tall, handsome brother in a blue dress shirt and black jeans dining alone, and licked her lips. Before Stacey could say anything, however, her mother got up and went to the young man.

"Son, I don't know you but this young lady over there thinks you're cute," Lucia Dorsainvil said to the young man, and she then pointed at Stacey, who blushed all the way to her ears. That's a Haitian mama for you, Stacey thought, smiling embarrassedly as the brother waved at her. Lucia, her work done, exited the restaurant, leaving her daughter to deal with the cheque, and the aftermath of her little matchmaking. My work here is done, Lucia thought, smiling, as she stood in the window, watching as the brother went over to Stacey, presumably to introduce himself.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers