The Pool Party - A CFNM Story

Story Info
He wanted to hook up. She had different plans.
3k words
4.37
28.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
flask817
flask817
59 Followers

I looked around the pool, beer in hand, taking in my options. My co-worker, Kylie, had invited a whole mess of us to her parent's house while they were out of town. Big place out in the country with a massive pool, perfect for a mid-summer "get really drunk and do stupid shit" kind of get-together.

I had hoped to maybe hook up with someone here, but the odds were not looking good. Not as many single women had shown up as I had hoped. I eyed Raelynn, a friend of Kylie's I had met maybe two or three times before. She was the most eligible bachelorette here but we barely knew each other. She was shorter than me, but not by much. When I had met her before I never thought she was the hottest girl around, but in the two-piece she wore that day you could really see that her tits were awesome. She had nice thick thighs and a nice ass as well. I realized I was starting at these thighs as she pulled herself from the pool and walked straight for me.

"Hey!" I said, trying to recover, "Raelynn, yeah?"

"Yeah, hey!" she said, shooting me a smile. She grabbed her towel and ran it through her jet black hair, "We met at the bar that one time, right?"

"Yeah, the shitty piano one," I said, grinning. She laughed. Off to a good start.

"Oh my god," she said, wrapping the towel around her body, "That place sucked! Why run a piano bar if you can't play piano?"

"Exactly my thought!" I said, laughing. Time to shoot this shot, "Can I grab you a drink?"

"Oh, no thanks," she said, looking around, "I was actually running inside for something. Maybe later, though!"

"Yeah, raincheck!" I said as she began to walk away. Fuck. Struck out. She had even wrapped up in the towel so I couldn't even watch her ass as she walked away. She disappeared inside the house without a backwards glance.

A little later, I retreated inside as well, looking for a bathroom. I was wearing just my swim trunks at this point, which always feels a little weird when you're walking around someone else's house. I thought about grabbing a shirt, but decided against it last minute. I'd only be inside for a few minutes.

I found a bathroom attached to what looked like a guest bedroom. I came out of the bathroom and into the darkened bedroom and saw picture frames lined up on the chest of drawers. I went over to inspect them and smiled at Kylie's baby pictures. I heard a noise behind me and jumped. I spun around. Raelynn stood at the door. Somewhere along the way she had ditched the towel and now stood in her bikini and nothing else.

"Oh," I said, "Hey, sorry, you scared me."

Raelynn did not respond. She was eyeing me in a strange way, an odd sort-of half-smile on her face. I tried not to stare at her tits, or her thick thighs, both sets glistening in the dark light of the room. She had clearly only half-heartedly towled herself off. I turned around and bent to look at the photos again.

"Check out these pictures," I said over my shoulder, "Kylie's baby pictures. So cute."

I heard Raelynn shut the door and cross the room. I felt her behind me, but she still remained quiet. I straightened and turned around. I jumped again.

Raelynn was standing inches from me, looking me dead in the eyes. Her hair was still damp from the pool. It took every bit of willpower I had to not just look directly at the sheen of water still clinging to her boobs. My heart started pounding as the moment stretched out with neither of us saying anything. It threatened to slam through my chest when Raelynn looked up at me with just her eyes and bit her bottom lip.

"Hey," I managed to mutter, "So what..." Before I could finish, Raelynn's fingers were working the knot to the drawstring of my trunks.

"Whoa, hey," I said, "What are you -" Once again, she did not allow me to finish. She quickly undid the drawstring and, without hesitating, plunged a hand into my trunks. I leapt for a third time as her fingers wrapped around my cock, which was already beginning to swell. As she took my growing erection into her hand, she let out a deep, lusty giggle. Her hand began to run up and down the length of my shaft.

I opened my mouth to say something else, to keep protesting, but the words fell short as Raelynn expertly stroked my cock. She gripped the whole thing in her hand, making a very slight twisting motion and she ran down the shaft. My eyes fluttered and my knees threatened to buckle. She was really good at this. As I swayed there in place, Raelynn got up on her toes and ran her tongue delicately along the side of my face. The lick ended at my ear lobe, which she took into her mouth and gently pressed her teeth into. My cock throbbed almost painfully against her hand and goosebumps raised on my arms. I felt her smile as she nibbled my ear.

"Fuck," I whispered, leaning back and bracing myself against the chest of drawers. I heard the picture frames shake as I thudded against it.

Raelynn withdrew from my ear. She wasn't looking at me, not in the face. She was eagerly staring at my crotch, eyes ablaze with a horny fire behind them. She released my cock and pulled out her hand. She grabbed the waistband of my trunks and yanked them down, releasing my hard cock into the cool air of the room. Her eyes widened as it bounced out and she gave a small lick of her lips. In a flash she had both hands around the shaft, stroking up and down fervently.

I braced against the chest of drawers harder. Raelynn had been good with one hand - with both she was insane. I watched as she leaned over my cock and pursed her lips. A long trail of spit dripped slowly down before finally landing on my shaft. She then worked the drool along my cock, turning her eyes back to me. Her hands flew over my cock, now lubricated. I breathed heavily, working hard to keep her in focus. She was looking at me, her mouth open in a silent moan. She slowly stuck her tongue out and made a slow, deliberate licking gesture in the air. Another string of drool dripped slowly from the tip of her tongue. She let it fall onto one of her tits.

Without warning, Raelynn released my cock. I opened my mouth to say something, but she grabbed my chest and turned me around. I now had my back to the bed. She locked eyes with me, smiling again, and shoved me down onto the bed.

I craned my neck to look down at her standing at my knees. My heart pounded in my chest. I couldn't believe this. I barely knew this girl and she was jumping me. I eyed her with a lustful hunger. I couldn't wait to see those amazing tits, get them in my hands and mouth. My gaze lowered to the curve of her hips and her thick thighs. I imagined them in my hands as I drove my cock deep inside her.

Raelynn leaned forward and began to crawl onto the bed over me. Her face was one of beautiful seduction. Her black hair fell like curtains around her face as she looked down. She made direct eye contact with me, not breaking it as she crawled up closer to my face.

Once she reached my chest, she lifted herself up onto her knees. Another smile spread across her face as she looked down at me. My cock throbbed as I drank in the sight of her kneeling over me. She looked like a powerful goddess, and me a mere mortal. She reached down and ran a hand through my hair. I closed my eyes and moaned softly at her touch.

I opened them, out of surprise, when she then forced my head forward and into her crotch. I felt the lips of her pussy press against my face through her bikini bottoms.I opened my mouth out of shock and got a mouthful of bikini. I felt her pussy underneath though, teasing my lips. Her hand pressed me harder into her on the back of my head.

Alright, I thought, I can get into this. After a brief moment to get my bearings, I started mouthing at her pussy through the bikini. I ran my lips across hers, licking at the mound from over the bikini. Raelynn moaned, increasing the pressure on the back of my head and pressing me harder into her crotch. Between breaths I caught hints of her smell. It urged me on, each time I caught it my cock throbbed harder, even without either of us touching it.

I'm not sure how long we were like that. Raelynn did not release the pressure on the back of my head. When I opened my eyes, I looked up and saw the vision that she was. Kneeling over me, hair draped down around her face. Her mouth was open, sometimes a quiet moan would come out. Her thighs, which I struggled to keep my eyes off of before, hugged either side of my head. When she moaned, they squeezed. When she opened her eyes and looked down at me, they were hardset. She knew she was in complete control of this situation and of me.

After a glorious eternity, she let up on my head, allowing me to pull away. I did, laying my head back down on the bed. I looked up at her and smiled.

"Hell yes," I said.

Raelynn didn't respond. She had the same powerful look in her eyes, coupled with the lustful fire from before. She was still breathing heavily, her tits heaving with her breaths in and out. She lifted a leg and got off from on top of me. I moved to get up from my back. I had visions of tearing off that bikini top with my teeth. Raelynn reached out with a single hand and pushed me back down. I looked at her and smiled again. What else did she have in store?

Raelynn stood up on the bed, now towering over me. I reached down and began to slowly stroke my cock again. She carefully stepped around me and stood over me, one foot on each side of my head. She was now facing the opposite direction, towards my feet instead of my head. She carefully lowered herself onto her knees. The sight of her ass moving towards my face was stunning; I had never seen anything like that before.

Just before she lowered all the way down, Raelynn grabbed her bikini between her legs and pulled it aside. Her exposed pussy was now only inches from my face. My heart pounded and my cock throbbed. Raelynn then lowered the rest of the way down, her ass and pussy perching immediately over my face.

I was transported to a world of three things, darkness and Raelynn's taste and smell. She wasn't just wet, she was soaking. My mouth and chin were instantly dripping wet with her moisture. As soon as her lips touched mine, my mouth was open and tongue was out. Her taste and smell became everything in that instant. They were the same: sharp and both sweet and sweaty. I ran my tongue up and down, taking in as much of her flavor as I could.

While I did this, I could just make out Raelynn's moans. This spurred me on. My tongue danced across her pussy. I traced her lips up and down and made circles around her clit. As I focused there, I felt her get even wetter. I tickled it with the tip of my tongue before closing my lips around it and sucking. I heard a louder moan from Raelynn above me, and she began slowly gyrating her hips back and forth across my face.

I then felt her hand around my cock once more. It had stayed hard this whole time and I felt it throb hungrily against her fingers again. This time, however, Raelynn did not stroke. She instead gripped it tightly in her hand, almost as a handle. As she rode my face, her grip tightened and lessened. When I did something she particularly liked, like when I used the broad part of my tongue to lick her entire pussy at once, she squeezed tightly on my cock and on my head with her thighs. I quickly learned how to read her grip on my cock with what I was doing to her pussy.

I reached up for her tits, but she slapped my hands away. She then started grinding a little harder into my face, forcing my tongue deeper inside of her. As I plunged into her depths, she squeezed my cock in an approving manner and I knew I was doing a good job. And, with that thought coupled with her pushing my hands off her thighs, I realized what was happening. I realized why she still had her bathing suit on and why I wasn't allowed to touch her. I realized why she wasn't stroking me, but squeezing me instead. She was training me. This was all about her pleasure, not mine. When she came into this room, Raelynn had no intentions of getting me off in any way. I had been stripped naked and was being used by this woman.

As I came to this realization, Raelynn began to gyrate faster. She moved her pussy across my lips, back and forth, in rapid succession. I heard her panting loudly. She began to grind her hips down, pressing her lips against my face even harder. She squeezed my cock hard and I received the message. Where only moments ago I realized I was being used by this girl, I now was working as hard as I could to make her cum on my face.

It happened fast. I worked my tongue deep into Raelynn. She moaned and squeezed my cock tightly, grinding her hips down onto my face to will my tongue deeper. Her wetness now covered my mouth and cheeks. Her smell and taste, along with her thighs on the sides of my head and her hand around my cock, were the only things I was aware of anymore. Her thighs tightened around my head and I heard, vaguely, her cry out. There was one last small blast of wetness from her, which I eagerly lapped up.

Raelynn's breathing slowed. The gyrating of her hips matched in kind, and soon she sat motionless atop me. She remained there on my face for a few moments, catching her breath. She let go of my dick, leaving it lonely and throbbing. Then, wordlessly, she swung a leg over and climbed off. The air of the room rushed to meet me, the scent of her now no longer consuming me entirely.

I continued to lay on my back, my swim trunks still dangling from one of my ankles, my cock standing completely upright. Raelynn didn't even look back at me. She stood from the bed, adjusting her bikini bottoms back into their proper place. She then stood with her back to me, fixing her hair and bathing suit in the mirror above the chest of drawers.

I didn't know what was going to happen next, but I couldn't wait a second longer. I gripped my throbbing erection and began to stroke furiously, my eyes glued to Raelynn's body. Where before she had been a friend of a friend who I had found maybe moderately attractive, she was now possibly the most sexual creature I had ever seen. I jerked off staring at her ass, which had just seconds before been smothering me. My eyes traced up her hips and the curve of her waist. Already I felt something building deep inside me. I didn't slow my stroking.

Raelynn continued to adjust her hair in the mirror. I saw her looking over at me in the mirror behind her, masturbating furiously and staring hungrily at her body. She gave a small smile and rolled her eyes, then returned to looking at her face, where she wiped off some of her smudged lipstick. She made no motions to join in any way, but also made no move to leave.

Her dismissal drove me insane. Not with anger, but with lust. I continued my stroking, now moaning quietly. I envisioned the sight of her pussy lowering towards me, peeking out from behind her bathing suit bottoms. I remembered the smell of her in my nose, the feel of her excitement on my lips and tongue. I thought back to her hands gripping my cock tightly as she gyrated her hips on my face. I looked at her now, ignoring me openly masturbating behind her, uncaring or unimpressed with what I was doing.

I came, exploding upwards and over my stomach and chest. I moaned louder, slowing and gripping my cock tightly. The orgasm roiled through me like lightning. I pumped out string after string of cum, staring directly at Raelynn's ass as I did. Images of it flashed through my mind; her sitting it on my face, it under me as I came all over it, it bouncing off my hips as I drove my cock deep inside her from behind.

I was still squeezing cum out when Raelynn turned and walked towards the door. I watched her tits and ass bounce gently with each footfall, and watched her hips sway to and fro. She didn't look back at me once. She opened the door, stepped out, and closed it behind her. I lay in silence, naked, panting, and covered in cum, with only the memory of her taste for company.

flask817
flask817
59 Followers