Birdcage - Short - An Origin of Pain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luna must have been watching over the cameras, as she chose that moment to send Grace in.

Henri held back the groan and eye-roll. Grace played 'innocent doe-eyed bimbo' far too often in his opinion. That and the fact she was just a general bitch outside of work, meant that Henri avoided her whenever possible. Tina, who was also working that night, was a lot more competent. He'd thank Luna for that one later.

In three long strides Henri moved and picked up one of the leather benches that bordered the room, settling it back just in front of the group's tables, close enough to reach out and touch should anyone want to.

Grace was met with mostly surprised looks, and giving her no opportunity to drape herself over him, Henri took her black slip dress in hand and lifted it in one motion up and off her body, gesturing her to sit on the bench before returning his attention to Maria.

If the music had been switched off at the moment, Henri was sure there would be deathly silence.

Maria's eyes were fixed on his, her legs open a fraction and her chest heaving.

He took the 'bride' veil in hand.

"Can I?"

She nodded, and Henri slipped it from her hair, before pressing her glass back into her hand.

'Where are those shots? Luna must be busy'

"Don't look away..."

Casting his eyes down the front of her dress, he smirked; her skirt had ridden dangerously high now.

He traced one finger along the pale flesh of her inner thigh, from knee to just where her skirt stopped, and then pulled away, catching his lower lip between his teeth. Caught in his eyes, Maria leaned forward, and Henri panicked for a moment that she may derail his carefully planned set and try to kiss him.

That was generally something he avoided at all costs, and although many customers wanted exactly that, he had plenty of tricks to keep them satisfied without them ever feeling at a loss for not having had their tongues in his mouth. It felt altogether too intimate a thing, and he did everything he could to put boundaries in place to limit any real intimacy, in his own mind if nothing else.

Thankfully she allowed Henri to tip her head to the side and instead press his lips along the slope of her jaw and to her ear.

"I want you to watch carefully, so you can remember this later when you're with...Mike."

Stepping away and back to the bench, Henri pushed the veil into Grace's hair, and keeping his gaze on Maria's hooded eyes, gripped the back of her neck in one broad hand, and brought her mouth forcefully down onto him.

"Fuck."

Besides the single muttered curse, the women were quietened, drinks and dancers forgotten as they watched on enthralled.

He tipped his head back, furrowing his brow, and allowing his abs to clench firmly.

Henri knew Grace would find something to complain about regardless, so he took full liberties and jerked her head roughly, her gaping mouth rhythmically moving over him, her breasts bouncing against his thighs as she struggled to keep pace.

He felt her throat tighten as she threatened to gag.

'Fucking amateur'

Looking back to Maria, her eyes were deeply hooded, fixed firmly on his cock as it disappeared between Grace's wet lips.

Henri took the opportunity to cast a glance at the others, finding Chris still had the attention of two of the women, now locked in a sloppy kiss with 'little black dress', and with another draped over him desperately, her hand tucked inside his open jeans.

He barely noticed Vance; on his knees with his face pressed under the skirt of a curvier woman whose mouth hung open unattractively, and whose eyes seemed strangely fixed on Henri's own feet.

The tray of shots had arrived and been politely abandoned at a side table at some point.

"Fuckk..."

He punctuated his thrusts with muttered curses, tipping his head back towards the ceiling. It gave the allusion of pleasure.

He was human, but Grace's sloppy mouth and puppy dog eyes didn't do it for him, and he allowed his mind to wander; considering how long it would take him to get to his next job, and did he have time to stop by Giuseppe's restaurant and persuade the slutty waitress to sneak him fries.

As he brought her mouth deeper over him, Grace's hands came up to press firmly against his thighs, and he allowed her to pull away to catch a breath.

"Someone can't keep up."

He looked over to Maria, whose mouth still hung slightly open, and whose hands were gripping the short hem of her dress. Her thighs were tight together now, and Henri wondered how wet she might be. Would she think about this later? Of course she would. She'd lie awake next to her 'Mike' later that night and touch herself quietly under the covers. One hand pressed tightly to her lips to keep the moans from waking him.

Most husbands hoped to benefit from a night like this. They hoped their innocent and frigid wives would come home from The Fort, sex-crazed and hornier than ever, eager to tear off their clothes and do all of the filthy things they'd seen.

From Henri's experience it was rarely the case. More often, the comparison of their husbands to the workers at the Fort; the way they looked, they way they talked, and the way they fucked, only served to increase the distance between a couple. Only made it harder to go back to boring and lifeless missionary with a man you didn't find attractive.

Poor Mike.

Grace had seemed to have caught her breath now, so Henri took her slender ankles in hand and flipped her carelessly over onto her stomach. Her body lay along the length of the bench and her legs spread apart naturally, falling either side.

Again keeping his eyes on Maria, he gripped the back of her neck in one hand, and one slim buttock in the other, spreading her open before plunging into her wetness in one quick thrust.

His balls slapped against her bare pussy as he pumped in and out, the sensation growing to a pleasant tingle.

"Shit shit shit...oh god yes!"

'Here she goes. Should have fucking gagged her'

He leaned forward, thrusting two fingers deep into Grace's open mouth and pulling back until her body arched upwards. He felt her teeth bite down in warning, but held firm.

Muffled moans were easier to deal with.

Henri continued on. Keeping a relentless pace.

Her thighs grew red from the friction against his own.

His fingers tightened on the flesh of her buttock, spreading her further so the crowd too could see the dark taut skin of her asshole and the dusky pink of her stretched lips.

Bringing one knee up onto the bench for leverage, he thrust harder, feeling the familiar tightening deep in his core.

'Too early for that'

He stopped abruptly, flipping her in another smooth motion onto her back.

Sitting back on the bench, he took her waist in both hands and pulled her down onto him once more.

This position allowed him to thrust even deeper, with her back arched as it was, and Henri felt the sensitive head of his cock press against her cervix.

She winced, playing it off quickly as an exaggerated moan.

He wasn't enormous, but he knew he was slightly bigger than the average, and he was careful then to ease back a fraction. Grace wasn't his favourite person in the world, but he was careful to keep a good reputation amongst the girls he worked with.

One hand drifted from her hip, until his thumb found the hard nub at her apex, brushing softly back and forth over it as he continued to fuck.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!"

Mouth uncovered, her moans continued and Henri cursed Luna under his breath.

'Just fucking cum already if it's that good'

He grew impatient now; bored of Grace's moans, and bored of the predictable gasps of the women who watched him.

Lifting one leg up and over his shoulder, he thrust faster still, thrumming over her clit roughly, in time with the pumping of his hips.

"Oh god yes!"

'She'll pretend later that she didn't actually cum. She'll hope I didn't feel the rhythmic clenching of her pussy around me. Slut'

As she rocked against his pelvis, Henri let his mind drift, finding the small safe place in his head that he went to so often in moments like these. His one comforting thought consumed him; wrapping him in its warmth as he found his unsatisfactory climax.

- - -

"You saved my ass. Her husband called and tipped big so I'll make sure 3 hears about it...seriously, thank you."

"It's cool...Grace fucking wasn't though, what happened there?"

"Shit, yer. I actually couldn't find Tina, that reminds me I need to put a call out. Tony said she was meant to be on all night."

He shrugged in reply.

"Oh and...just as a heads up, I overhead them talking about some new high roller type. Woman who usually visits one of the other Forts, but she's moving her business here. Old friend of one of the heads, from years back apparently. She's looking for a new...guy."

"Get to the point Luna. Is this good or bad?"

"She makes them a LOT of money from the sound of it, like a lot...so she gets what she wants."

"...And what is it that she wants?"

"No idea, but I know for a fact that one of her ex-slaves is a head now, in one of the other sites. Sounds like she's got some real influence."

"I'll keep an eye out then I guess."

"No that's why I'm saying it, they mentioned your name. 3 said you and a couple of others, but I'll make sure you're the only name he actually puts forward. I owe you."

"I appreciate it, but don't put yourself out for my sake...look I've got to get back."

"Henri wait! Her name was Merry. Just incase it comes up."

"Got it."

12