Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone was up by eight with Janet being the last to come to the kitchen. Scrambled eggs and coffee were for breakfast. Brandy wore a loose T-shirt with nothing under it and Janet was dressed almost the same. Carol was bare-ass naked as she had been when they had bid each other goodnight.

At 11:00 they all went upstairs to the tower room and each collected a 2-quart red bag and an inflatable nozzle. Back down in the kitchen Brandy poured 3 quarts of whole milk into a large pot and set it on the stove to heat. One by one the quart size jars of molasses were warmed in the microwave once the steel lids had been removed and poured into the warming milk. Soon six quarts of the mixture were giving the kitchen the smell of baking cookies.

Carol and Brandy carried the three locking mechanisms out to the garage where Carol opened the garage door again and backed the Caddlac back into the drive. As she padded back into the garage Brandy could see the remote door opener in her hand. They hung the locks from each of the loops suspended from the wooden beam.

Back in the kitchen, Carol retrieved three steel paper holders and a ball of very strong packing twine. Cutting three two feet lengths of string she tied one to each of the paper holders. Janet was just bringing the mixture to a nice very warm temperature. Using a steel measuring cup she filled each of the bags to the brim as Brandy held them. It had been decided that Carol would insert and inflate each of their nozzles once the bags were hung.

Each of them carried their own bags out to the garage and hung them from the loops on the second beam. Thus the bags would be behind each of the women. Once hung Carol attached a steel paper holder to each of the tubes and tied the free end of the twine to the steel arm of the garage door opener. Now, when the garage door closed the steel clips would be pulled off the tubes and the enemas would be allowed to flow unchecked.

"How much should we open the pinch clamps?" Carol asked holding one in her hand.

"I think you should open them all the way," Brandy said. "We know they are going to be painful so we might as well take them as fast as we can," she added looking at Janet for approval. Janet nodded her head and so Carol opened each of the clamps. Walking back into the house Brandy pulled her T-shirt over her head and retrieved the three sets of leather cuffs and handed a set to each. Janet followed suit and now three naked women stood in the kitchen.

The cuffs were a bit difficult to get on having to deal with the buckles so Carol put a set on each of the girls. The girls helped Carol get her cuffs on and they walked back out to the garage. Carol started with Janet instructing her to hold her hands out in front of her. Carol locked her wrists together and instructed her to raise her hands so the open end of the lock could be closed around the cuffs. Carol reached for the nozzle and stopped.

"We forgot lube," she said.

"I'll get it, mom," Brandy said and darted back into the house. Carol turned to watch her daughter's shapely ass move away from her. She dropped her gaze to Janet's pretty ass.

"I think you might have picked a tough enema to start in with us," she said. "Mom said that we will be crying before it is even all in our asses." "Oh, and the other thing I forgot. You are going to live here with us, aren't you? I just took it for granted that you would move in here and I didn't even bother to ask you if you ever wanted to," she added.

"Oh, Mrs. C, I would love to," Janet blurted out almost as if she was relieved. "Mom has a new boyfriend now and I'm kind of in the way for her, so living here would be perfect." "And you said we were going to do a new enema every weekend and I would sure hate to miss that."

Brandy bounced back into the garage getting stares as her tits bounced. Carol took down Janet's nozzle and watched as Brandy pumped a couple of squirts of J-lube onto the balloon. Smearing it over the balloon Carol instructed Janet to spread her feet apart. Janet didn't hesitate to move her feet wider apart. Tipping her ass she tried to convey to Carol how much she was actually wanting what was about to happen to them.

She felt Carol's slick fingers move across her tight asshole smearing the lube. Then she felt the fingertips. "Relax your asshole, Janet," Carol said softly but firmly. She could feel the fingers circling her brown star pushing with a bit more force. She forced herself to soften her rectum and she felt the fingers immediately start up her ass. The sudden expansion caused her hole to burn a little but after a few strokes, she was ready for the nozzle.

Carol felt it too and brought the tip of the nozzle to Janet's anus. Pushing firmly she felt it sliding in until the hole closed around the balloon. She could hear Janet breathing a sigh of relief as she held the nozzle. "Pump up the balloon," she told Brandy.

Brandy squeezed slowly but firmly giving Janet's rectum time to expand with the balloon. Janet's eyes opened wider when she felt Carol pull down firmly on the nozzle and felt the balloon between her ass cheeks start to swell. Brandy was next and she bent over and pulled her own cheeks apart. Carol was a bit more aggressive with Brandy's asshole which made Brandy smile as she felt her mom working.

Carol handed her nozzle to her daughter and bent over just like Brandy had done. It took a couple of minutes before the nozzle was seated and inflated but now all three were ready for their enemas. Brandy held out her hands and Carol locked them together and then held out her own hands. She could still move but both hands stayed together. She locked Brandy's cuffs into the mechanism securing her as she had Janet.

Reaching down she retrieved the remote door opener and walked to Janet and placed it in her hand. "Just push the green button when we're ready," Carols said reaching up to push the green button on the lock. Moving to Brandy she pushed the start button and waited for the green light to start flashing. Finally, pushing the green button on her own lock she worked the steel ring between her wrists when she saw the light flashing and locked herself in.

The sudden sound of the garage door closing made them all jump. They didn't hear the sounds of the steel clamps being pulled off the tubes over the sound of the door. Brandy was the first one to scream seconds after she felt the enema hit her bowels. Carol started lifting her legs dancing as far as the lock would let her move. A couple of seconds later she was screaming along with Brandy. It took almost a full minute before Janet started reacting.

"Oh FUCK!!" she screamed as she threw her head back and started bucking, pulling on the cuffs that held her. She could feel the cramps starting the second the enema hit her bowels. She held still thinking to herself that it wasn't all that bad. The pain in her bowels and colon went from not bad to agonizing in less than a minute. The tears flowed freely down her cheeks as she felt the enema moving deeper.

Carol had never felt anything turn as painful as fast as this enema had. She could actually hear her stomach rebelling as gravity forced more into her. "OH, GOD... OH, GOD...OH, GOD!!" was all she could say. She could feel the pain moving deeper into her colon but there was nothing she could do to stop it. She felt sorry for her daughter who had resigned herself to laying her head on her arm and sobbing.

Brandy never knew her stomach could hurt so much. The few enemas she had taken had been huge ones but they did not cause pain as this one did. She could only sob as her tears ran down her cheeks unchecked the pain increasing steadily as the enema bag emptied its contents up her ass. She could hear Janet moaning and sobbing and she could see her mom still prancing trying to cope with the enema she was taking.

"I don't want this one again, mom," Brandy sniffled out between sobs. Carol's head was back and she was breathing deeply through her open mouth. The bags were finally empty but the timers on the locks showed they still had another 20 minutes before they would be able to get any relief.

"If you remember we agreed to do one each weekend until we were through mom's book," Carol reminded her. "We knew this one was going to be this way." Carol's breathing was getting noticeably louder. "OH, FUCK...FUCK...FUCK," she screamed when her stomach knotted. She pushed hard against the nozzle but of course, the nozzle held everything inside her. She found herself wishing she could curl up in a ball and just cry from the pain.

They were down to four minutes when Janet lost control of her bladder while she was straining hard trying to force the nozzle out of her ass. It started as a dribble running down the inside of her bare thigh but within a second her piss was splashing onto the concrete floor. What she wanted more than anything now was to be able to reach her clit. She knew it was swollen and hard and that her pussy lips were swollen also. Pissing seemed to relieve some of the pain and she breathed deeply as her bladder emptied.

Janet's lock was the first to release with a soft click. With her hands now free she immediately dropped down to cradle her stomach. She squeezed it softly before she dropped her hands between her legs. It took less than a minute before her body was shaking hard as her climax washed over her. Brandy and Carol were now free too and watched Janet cum before they both reach for the empty bags hanging above them. Janet took down her own bag and followed them into the house.

Janet had never felt pain like this before but she also knew that she would want to feel it again at some point. A sinister smile appeared on her lips as she watched Carol and her friend Brandy whimper as they made their way to the bathrooms. She couldn't believe how much shit was up inside her ass when she figured out how to deflate the nozzle so she could sit down. Only a small amount escaped her asshole running down the back of her legs when she pulled the nozzle out and sat down.

There was a small squirt and then she felt her asshole open as three large and hard lumps forced their way through and splashed into the water below her. Her stomach was tight and her colon was pushing hard. She was surprised that she could actually feel the enema making its way down to her anus. The cramps rolled through her nonstop as she sat there. She stayed there for a full half an hour before she stood.

Looking down into the bowel she could see the hard brown lumps floating half-submerged in the brown film. She flushed the toilet saying goodbye to her first real enema. The shower felt good and she padded back down to the kitchen naked. Carol was already there sipping on one of the 3 glasses of wine sitting on the table. The bottle was over half empty and another full bottle sat beside it.

"That was intense," Carol said sliding one of the glasses of wine to Janet. "So. how did you like your first enema?" she asked. Janet thought for a couple of seconds before she answered.

"That hurt like hell, but I loved it. All I wanted to do was cum for the last 10 minutes we were there," Janet answered. "But that one was only 2-quarts and I want to feel one of the big ones like Brandy described last week." Carol smiled at her seeing that she was going to fit right in with Brandy and herself.

"How about if I give you two a couple of big ones before you go back tomorrow?" She asked. Janet's face seem to brighten and she had a big smile on her face as Brandy walked in and sat down.

"Couple of big whats?" Brandy asked as she reached for the last glass of wine.

"Your mom is going to give us a couple of big enemas tomorrow before we go back to the city," Janet blurted out. The smile on her face made it clear that she was going to be an excellent addition to the duo making it into a nasty trio. Carol put on an apron over her naked body and reached into the fridge for some vegetables and chicken breasts.

Dinner was light and soon the three naked women were on the back patio lounging in the evening sun sipping wine. Brandy had to make a quick run for the bathroom when she felt the sharp cramps deep in her colon. She had been sitting there talking when suddenly her eyes flew wide open and she started scrambling out of the lounge chair. Carol noticed how Janet's eyes followed Brandy's tight ass as she scampered across the patio.

Brandy was back about 10 minutes later. Holding her wine glass out Janet refilled it and set the empty bottle on the table. "So, what enema are we doing next weekend?" Janet asked. Brandy looked over at her mom along with Janet. Carol looked upwards and thought for a couple of seconds before answering.

"I thought we would do the colon scrubber," Carol answered. "But I'm still not sure what deeper hand play is."

"Fist fucking," Janet said rather quietly after a few seconds of silence. Looking up at the other two women. She watched as the realization of what she has said sank in.

"You mean in our pussies?" Brandy asked with a confused look on her face. Janet didn't say anything as the corners of her mouth curved up in a slight grin.

"She means up our asses, Brandy," Carol said matter of factly. "Our assholes will be soft and very easy to open after the plunger come out." Carol was silent for a few seconds. "I don't know about you two, but that sounds pretty fucking interesting to me."

Sunday morning was bright, warm, and sunny. At 9:00 she had Janet help her carry 2 of the IV stands out into the middle of the backyard. Brandy followed carrying 2 bulging amber bags with the inflatable nozzles in her hands. She had Janet place her stand about 10 feet from hers. Brandy hung a bag from each of the stands draping the nozzle over the steel hook. Carol slipped back inside and returned with the bottle of J-lube and lubricated both of the nozzles before draping them back over the steel hooks.

"One of you on your back," Carol instructed indicating that she wanted her laying with one stand at her head and one stand at her feet. Brandy stepped forward and laid on her back the way her mother had indicated. "On your knees over her Janet, facing the other way," Carol instructed with a bit more firmness in her voice. Janet stepped over Brandy's head and lowered herself down to he knees.

Brandy was looking at her friends' spread twat. It had been recently shaved and she could see the healthy pink inside the swollen lips. Her eyes were glued to it as she watched the moisture form inside and a single string of clear mucus started to hang from her swollen clit. Her smell was strong yet subtle as Brandy's nose searched for it in the air.

"Pull her legs back, Janet," Carol instructed. "Tuck them back under your arms so you can hold her open." Janet moved the legs into position and pulled back forcing Brandy's ass to come off the ground. "Spread her cheeks," Carol said to her kneeling down with the nozzle in her hand. Janet straightened a bit freeing her hands. She heard Brandy moan as her hands pulled her ass cheeks wider giving Carol good access to the puckered brown star.

Carol made short work of getting the nozzle in and inflated in her daughter's asshole and move to the other end. "Pull her ass cheeks open, Brandy," Janet told her daughter. Brandy appeared not to hear, her attention focused on the string of mucus that was getting ready to drip into her open mouth. Carol watch with a smile on her face as the string reached Brandy's outstretched tongue. The young woman closed her eyes and mouth savoring the taste.

"Spread her ass cheeks," Carol whispered lowering her head down to her daughter's cheek and placing a soft kiss on it. Brandy's face turned towards her mother with her mouth open and Carol could smell the slight scent of the mucus on her breath. Her mouth looked so inviting that Carol couldn't help herself as her mouth covered her daughter. The kiss was long and deep as both women gave themselves to the moment.

Spread her ass cheeks," Carol repeated into her daughter's ear knowing this time it would be understood. Brandy smiled as she reached up and pulled Janet's ass open. She could see Janet's tight brown pucker hole tighten and loosen just before her mom started pushing the nozzle in. She watched as the hole opened and the balloon slowly but steadily disappeared inside and the hole closed tightly around it. After several seconds of hissing sounds and she was watching the balloon expanding in size just inches from her face.

Carol stood and opened the clamp that held Janet's enema back halfway. She smiled when she saw Janet stiffen when the warm water hit her bowels. "Help each other take them," she said walking to open the clamp on Brandy's enema. She heard her daughter sigh when the enema started flowing into her ass. "I won't let you stop them and everything in those bags is going in your asses."

Janet looked straight ahead for several seconds savoring the feeling of her bowels filling with warm water. Then she lowered her pussy down to Brandy's mouth. It only took a couple of seconds before she felt the pleasure of her friend's mouth kissing the inside of her spread twat. She could smell Brandy as she lowered her head relishing the moment her mouth closed over the soft swollen lips of her best friend's pussy.

Carol stood to the side and watched the two beautiful young women. Her own cunt was dripping wet and she spread her feet farther apart. Her clit was hard and her pussy lips were as swollen as the girls were. The level in both bags was dropping steadily and she could tell the orgasms of both women were rising just as steadily. Brandy's face was soaking wet and the smell of wet cunt was strong now as the arousal of all the women increased.

Walking to the stand that held Brandy's enema she opened the clamp to full flow. The last 2 quarts she wanted them both to feel to see how far they could be pushed. When she opened Janet's enema to full flow she dropped to her knees by her daughter's head. She heard a soft "OH" escape Janet's lips. Brady lay there with her mouth open trying to cope with the increased pressure in her bowels. Turning her head at a sharp angle she closed her mouth on Janet's open twat.

Carol felt Janet jump when the intense pleasure started again and reminded Janet that Brandy had a wet pussy just inches below her. Dropping her head back down she closed her mouth over her friend's spread cunt. She could feel the hard clit on the flat of her tongue and she pushed hard on it. Brandy threw her head back and her mouth open, her eyes seeing nothing as her orgasm neared.

Janet's body started shaking and bucking as the pain from the enema started pushing her over. Carol pushed harder with her tongue wanting to give the young woman an incredible climax. Her own orgasm hit like a Mack truck causing her to straighten on her knees. She could feel a slight dribble of warm urine squirt between her fingers. She was getting ready to pull her hips back when she felt Brandy move.

Looking down she could see Brandy trying to reach the drips with her tongue. Her mouth was open and her neck straining. Carol let another small squirt loose and felt the warmth on her fingers again. Brandy's eyes seemed glazed as she tried desperately to reach the warm drops. Moving her hips just a bit she released another small squirt.

The small trickle hit just beside Brandy's nose and she immediately moved her head so the trickle was landing in her mouth. Carol rubbed her clit for a couple of seconds and let another small trickle escape. Brandy's mouth stayed open until the trick stopped then she closed her mouth and her eyes. Carol could see her swilling the amber liquid in her mouth before she swallowed and opened her mouth again.

Carol's bladder was nowhere near full bust she still had more. Holding her cunt still, she let out another small squirt giving Brandy a chance to get her mouth in line with the stream. Brandy was staring up at her mother and their eyes locked. The stream was stronger this time and she kept going until Brandy's mouth was half full before she squeezed it off. Once again Brandy closed her mouth and swirled the warm piss and then swallowed.

1...45678...13