Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark grunted louder as he felt the warmth tighten even more around him. He could feel the walls hugging his cock tightly as he started shoving harder. His world was now one of Primal nature and his mind told him to make her feel every thrust. To convey to her that he was going to breed her, and take what belonged to him.

Carol could feel her orgasm rising quickly. Her mind knew she was supposed to be bred by this man. Everything was right with the world and nature as she felt Mark pump hard into her and held s. She could feel the girth of his cock expanding and then he was breeding her. The feel of his semen being forced into her cervix as the two openings sealed themselves together inside her womb. Her orgasm hit hard and Mark felt her hips start jerking hard. Her body stiffened as she held him tighter seeming to not want to ever let go. For the next two minutes, the world was right.

Mark had no idea how to express what he was feeling to Carol. And now he was starting to think Carol was having the same problem. He could feel his softening cock being pushed out of the warm glove that was Carol's cunt. Standing straight he watched a large glob of cum ooze from Carol's gaping pussy. The enema bag had been empty for several minutes and he could see Carol's bloated belly. She seemed to be laying there at peace with everything when they heard her stomach rumble. Mark looked at her not sure what to do.

"Pull the drawer out," She said softly. "There's a splash guard in the drawer below that one that you need to get out first." Mark followed her instructions and in less than a minute had it all set up. Once again he looked at Carol not sure what to do.

Carol could feel the deep enema working in her and knew she needed to let it out.

"Do you want to watch, Mark?" she asked looking into his confused face. With an embarrassed smile, he looked down and nodded. "It's okay if you do. Actually, that makes it easier in the future," she added taking a deep breath, feeling a sharp cramp moving through her bowels. "Grip the base and pull the colon tube out of my ass," she said.

She felt all three feet slide through her rectum. There was a light brown paste on the last few inches of the tube. She watched Mark coil the colon tube the way he had found it not even trying to hide the brown on it. Standing toward the end of the table so he had a good view of Carol's asshole he waited. He didn't have to wait long before the first spurt landed in the drawer. Carol's finger was on her clit again as she felt her body start pushing the enema out.

The sight of her asshole softening and then the water squirting out had an immediate effect on Mark too. He felt his cock starting to twitch again and his hand was around the thick shaft. He watched a long hard stream splash against the guard with a couple of short half-second interruptions. He could see foam and the smell of the Castile soap was in his nose. A couple of small brown nuggets floated in the water and he could smell just the slightest hint of shit.

Carol's eyes were closed as her fingers rubbed faster on her swollen clit. She could feel just the slightest urge to push as the glycerin worked along with the soap. Her eyes popped open when she heard the noise and commotion between her feet. Mark had just pushed the drawer in and was reaching for the J-Lube. "What are you doing?" Carol asked with a bit of alarm in her voice.

"I'm getting ready to butt fuck you!" Mark said looking hard at her like he was daring her to stop him. Carol's cunt spasmed as her sphincter tightened involuntarily. She was helpless to stop him with her legs restrained and she could tell he wasn't going to be gentle with her this time. She felt the round smooth cock head against her asshole a second before her hole exploded in blinding pain. She could feel the huge cock being driven nonstop deep into her colon.

"AAAHHH!!" was out of her throat before she could even think. Her eyes were almost bulging out from the pain and shock. The enema was nowhere even close to being out of her and she could feel it being driven back into her. The look on Mark's face was almost demonic as his mind started registering the tightness and warmth his cock was feeling. Carol felt a couple of quick jabs and then his cock was sawing in and out of her asshole hard.

It was brutal and nasty and she could feel her body trying to push the enema down. It would follow his cock down only to be driven brutally back in. Mark stared blankly feeling only the pleasure from his cock and the need to cum. Right now her ass was just a cock sleeve for him to fuck. Her fingers were back on her clit as she tightened her stomach to push. She was an anal whore and she had better damn well live up to it.

Mark felt the difference and tried to drive his cock deeper into her colon wanting her to feel it. His cum was raging in his balls that were slamming into the table. The self-inflicted pain drove him even harder. With one last hard push, he knew he had gained another inch in Carol's colon. He held her hips tight as he pumped his cum into her to mix with the enema she still held inside her ass.

Carol threw her head back when she felt Mark's huge cock go even deeper into her colon. Her hips bucked hard as her climax hit and she could feel the tears rolling down her cheeks. Mark held deep inside her until her orgasm was starting to taper off. Now she could feel his softening cock being pushed down by her convulsing bowels. "The drawer...the drawer...pull the drawer out," She whisper as loud as she could.

Mark pulled the drawer out fast when his cock popped from Carol's asshole. He didn't have a chance at getting the splash guard back in place before the hard stream of a smelly brown liquid shot from her soft asshole. Thinking quickly Mark used his own hand as a shield directing the stream into the drawer. He actually felt his balls give another small spurt of semen when he felt the warm slime coming from her ass. He held his hand there until Carol thought it was safe for him to grab the splash guard.

Chapter 11

Mark left the following day after Carol made them a nice breakfast. They had both felt the connection between them and neither really wanted to try and deny it. They would have to tell the girls soon as this was the last full week of school for them. They would be moving the following week and Mark and Carol would no longer be able to keep anything secrete.

Carol made sure the wine supply was in good stock and Friday afternoon greeted the girls as they arrived. In 15 minutes all three were naked the way they had come to like it. The girls had stopped and gotten KFC and they were all enjoying the delicious dead bird in a barrel with a tall glass of wine. After dinner and when the dishes were all put away they all went out on the back patio to enjoy the evening sun.

"So what's for tomorrow?" Brandy asked looking at her mom. Carol thought for a couple of seconds.

"I think it might be time for the behemoth ones," Carol said meaning the three huge bags that hung at the far side of the cabinet. Brandy raised her eyebrows with a questioning look. Janet felt a slight smile at the corners of her mouth. "We can all take cleanout enemas before we start," she added. "That way we will be empty as we can be."

"I think we should throw some motivation into it too," Janet said looking at them with her mind working on just that problem. "We know they are going to hurt like a mother so I think there should be some reward for those who make it and a punishment for those that don't."

"What if none of us make it?" Brandy asked. "Or if all of us make it?"

"Then it would be a wash until we tried it again," Janet said looking at her friend.

"So what? Like the losers would do the laundry for the week or something?" Brandy asked grinning at her friend. Carol refilled the wine glasses and listened to the girls solve the dilemma. She was pretty sure Janet had something else in the back of her mind.

"No, I was thinking more like twenty," Janet said. She was looking at them with a slight grin again. "Twenty kicks," she continued. Carol listened silently as she sipped her wine.

"So the winner or winners would get to kick the loser or losers 20 times? Brandy asked trying to understand the reasoning.

"I think she means between their legs," Carol said feeling her breath deepen slightly. She had been down so many roads this last month that all she could think was what the hell? Janet nodded her head looking at Carol with a grin on her face again.

"If there are two winners we split the kicks between the winners, each getting ten kicks. If there are two losers and one winner she splits the kicks between the losers, giving them each ten," Janet said looking at Brandy and making sure she understood.

"And I think we should take them out here," Carol said with a smile on her face lifting her wine glass.

They decided to forgo breakfast the next morning considering what they were going to try. It was decided that the kicks would be delivered after the enemas were done with and they had emptied their asses. After a couple of cups of coffee each, they headed for the tower room. They all selected the 4-quart bags with a good dose of soap and glycerin to help clean themself out.

They each held the enemas for half an hour while they prepared the huge amber bags. They each carried an IV stand down to the patio and one into the kitchen. They went to separate bathrooms to release the enemas they were holding. 45 minutes later three naked women were in the kitchen filling the huge enema bags. They each held six quarts and the rubber sides bulged as they carried each full one out and hung it on an IV stand next to a lounge.

It had been decided that they had half an hour to take the whole bag and a timer would be set. Carol gave them each a white washcloth to throw in if they gave up. At 9:50 they all lay down on a lounge chair and the J-Lube was passed down. They each lubed their perspective nozzles and inserted them. Carol had to rub her clit after the nozzle was inflated and she looked to see if anyone else was. She was glad to see her daughter making circles with her fingers too.

At 10:00 Janet hit the timer and 3 soft clicks could be heard as all 3 opened the clamps. Fingers made soft circles on engorged clits and soft moans could be heard. They all watched the levels in their bags drop as their stomachs started taking the loads. They were all passing the 4-quart mark now. Carol was breathing deeper now as her body fought to let more of the massive enema in.

Brandy was trying to rearrange her body and they could all hear her soft moans. Carol could see the prominent bulge of her belly as she spread her legs wider so she could rub her clit harder trying to take her mind off the pain in her guts. A minute later Brandy was gripping the side of the lounge desperately reaching for the clamp. She still had over a quart in the bag but Carol knew she was at her end. She felt the agony in her own guts and was in the same situation and she knew she could take no more.

Gripping the white washcloth she tossed it out on the lawn for all to see. Brandy followed suit with her white washcloth joining her mother's on the lawn. There were still six minutes to go on the timer and they both watched to see what Janet was going to do. Her bag still had over a quart in it and her stomach looked as if it would explode at any second.

Janet was breathing hard and deeply and they could hear her softly sobbing. When she reached for the clamp they were not expecting her to open it to full flow. She threw her head back on the lounge and gripped the sides hard as she cried. "Ohhhhh HooHooo," came steadily from her mouth. Her belly was huge and she turned her face to the side and vomited. But she did not reach for the clamp.

Carol and Brandy both watched through their pain-filled eyes as the last of the six quarts found a new home in Janet's colon. Carol slowly and painfully rolled onto her hip and then forced her legs to lift her into a standing position. She could feel the massive enema slowly moving inside her guts forcing her belly to bulge even larger. Her legs were shaking as she slowly walked to the edge of the patio pulling the IV stand with her.

Brandy and Janet were similarly struggling to stand. They could hear Janet sobbing nonstop as they each struggled with their own pain. Brandy was on her feet and Janet was just pushing herself upright when Carol glanced again. Brandy's stomach was swollen as Carol's was but Janet's stomach was something to behold. The bulge was now just over Janet's pelvic bone and if they hadn't known her bowels were full of water they would have sworn she was seven months pregnant.

Carol couldn't stand anymore and dropped down to her knees. Reaching for the bulbs she found the valves and twisted them. Bracing herself on hands and knees she let the pressure in her ass push the nozzle out. A steady arch of slightly brown water spouted from her rectum for a full minute before there was a pause. Brandy was a few feet away and Carol could see the water fountain from her daughter's ass.

Janet had not made it to the grass before the pain from the massive enema forced her to her hands and knees. They could hear her vomit again and then several seconds of dry heaves. Her belly was huge hanging beneath her as she started to crawl toward the edge of the patio. She had to stop once when she felt the tug in her rectum. The tube was stretched tight between the nozzle and the now-empty bag.

Janet moved her body forward not really caring if the IV stand was pulled over or not. After another firm tug, the IV stand made a short roll on its caster wheels allowing Janet to make the soft green grass. Janet was still sobbing as she twisted the valves to release the nozzle in her ass. It was over an hour before they were putting the equipment away no one ever said what was on all their minds.

Carol and Brandy were on their hand and knees with their legs spread. They were both looking at the stone fence around the edge of the yard. Carol's cunt exploded in pain and in a couple of seconds she was curled up in a ball. Her hands cradled her pussy.

Janet made sure her kick was on target remembering the belt being used on her defenseless ass. She had felt Carol's pussy lips smash down and she hoped her barefoot had smashed her clit hard too. The loud splat had been very satisfying and with a smile on her face she stepped to the side and lined her foot up on Brandy's spread cunt. How could she forget all the pictures her best friend had taken of her helpless asshole as Carol forced her to pull herself the post. And then there was that little matter of a balloon filled with cold water in her ass that she had ridden back to the city carrying. There was another loud splat and Janet felt the satisfaction again and grinned. Nine more to go.

Epilog

Carol told the girls about Mark the next day. She had to sit with her legs open as Brandy had to as the lips of her cunt were still swollen. Things were discussed and things were decided. The enemas were all given numbers and the numbers wrote on ping-pong balls and put in the sock hat and would be drawn randomly.

They met Mark the next Wednesday at about 3:00 in the afternoon. Both girls instantly liked Mark and through observation could tell he only had eyes for Carol. It turned out that Mark had a large sailboat and the four of them spent that summer sailing down the coast. Mark made a few additions to his boat to accommodate the interests of the three women.

Once out on the ocean, he had told them and taught them about the firearms he had onboard for protection. He liked the fact that they quickly became comfortable being around him totally naked. He came to love seeing three beautiful women below him laying side by side with all their asses with nozzles in them and the hanging bags slowly emptying.

Living was close on the boat and Bandy remembered the morning she had woken early and had decided to watch the sun come up. She was just about to climb up on the deck with her cup of coffee when her mom had walked by making her pull her head back down. Carol had already been up on deck and was bare-ass naked. She could hear Mark talking and in a couple of seconds, he walked past just as naked as her mom had been.

Carol had laid down on an air mattress and had spread her legs. She watched Mark lay over her back, his huge cock hard and slick with lube. She watched Mark drop his hand down and guide his cock up against her mom's rectum. As the sun started breaking over the eastern horizon, Mark pushed. Brandy could see her mom's head come up and her feet curled into the air as her hole yielded. She watched Mark's huge cock slowly disappear into Carol's ass.

Brandy quietly dropped back down the three steps and took her own bikini off and stepped back up to watch more. Mark was moving slowly in her ass and his face was down beside Carol's ear. They were watching the sun come up and Brandy could tell they were both building toward a huge climax. She waited until she knew there was no way Mark would pull his cock out of her mom's ass before she took the last step up on deck.

Brandy set her coffee cup down and kneeled beside her mom's and Mark's heads. She made sure her knees were wide apart so Mark could see and smell her. She figured it must have worked when Mark made a hard thrust into Carol's ass making her eyes bulge. "Oh God, it's a beautiful Morning," Carol said feeling her back starting to hump up.

It was a beautiful sunrise indeed when Brandy pushed her wet cunt toward Mark's face watching her mother's reaction. Carol nodded slightly with a huge grin on her face as her back continued to hump harder. She didn't know what nerves his cock was hitting inside her bowels but she loved her bodies reaction. Her back was humped up hard when her climax hit and she felt Mark give one last hard push. His cock had once again gained the two inches in her colon and pumped his cum in. Mark's tongue made a single swipe across Brandy's swollen clit and she felt a small stream of piss shoot out and she was cumming too.

Three afternoons later Brandy found herself leaning over the roof of the companionway. Her legs were spread wide and her asshole had been greased. Mark stood behind her with his huge cock in hand nudging against her rectum. She had asked her mom what it had been like the first time she had taken Mark's cock in her ass. Carol told her that it had been brutal but she wouldn't have changed anything about the experience.

Brandy and Janet had both told her that they both wanted to experience it. She explained to them that once Mark started they were committed and had no right to ask him to stop. Without warning Brandy's ass exploded in agonizing pain. She could feel her bowels yield to the smooth head and the thick shaft. Her feet left the deck when Mark bottomed but he gave another hard jerk with his hips and Brandy felt him go even deeper into her colon.

Her mom had been right. He was brutal and he made sure he pumped his cum as deep as he could into her colon. Janet was three days later and her scream, when Mark went into her ass, was epic. It turned out to be an awesome summer. Mark asked Carol to be his wife and the wedding was planned for the next spring.