Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was just a little left and Carol gave Brandy a chance to swallow it before she lowered her own cunt down onto her daughter's face so she could clean her with her tongue. All this had taken only a couple of minutes and Janet had moved forward a bit to give them room once she figured out something was going on. Carol moved her hips a bit forward when Janet struggled to her feet. Brandy moved her tongue over her mom's swollen clit and moving her head back found her mom's anus.

She moved her tongue fast and hard over the tight pucker jabbing every now and then trying to get it to soften. A couple of hard jabs and she could taste the sweet molasses from last night. She could feel her tongue moving deeper into her mom's asshole trying to convey to her how much she loved her. Janet had stepped over her friend and now watched in awe as Carol brought herself to orgasm again. One more hard push from Brandy's tongue sent her over the edge.

Carol didn't feel the small squirt escape her rectum but Brandy was rewarded with the sweet taste in the back of her throat when she pulled her tongue out. She felt the small piece of feces mixed with the liquid hit her tongue and she closed her mouth keeping it trapped as she slowly forced herself to stand. She moved it around with the flat of her tongue rolling it gently across the roof of her mouth. She could tell that it was soft but she so wanted to keep it.

Carol was hugging Janet telling her how proud of her she was. Janet was smiling proudly as she felt the enema moving down through her colon. Her tummy just above her pelvis was bulging very distinctly now. Brandy's tummy was starting to swell in the same manner as she stood smiling at her mother. Carol's arms were around her daughter in a matter of seconds.

Smiling at her mother Brandy slowly opened her mouth so she could see the half teaspoon of liquid resting on her tongue. Carol knew instantly what it was and she drew a sharp breath. It was brown in color and there was no denying the smell sent out on Brandy's breath. She could see a small brown lump about half the size of a dime resting on the flat of her tongue as she let the rest of the liquid roll off and drop down under.

Leaving her mouth open so her mom could see she smashed the lump against the roof of her mouth. She moved her tongue back and forth several times making sure it was gone before she dropped her tongue again. Carol could see the brown coating on her daughter's tongue before she closed her mouth letting it mix back with the small amount of liquid she held and swallowed. "I love you mom," was all she said as she disconnected her enema bag from the nozzle and started walking towards the door.

The girls left at about 1:00 for the 2-hour drive back. It had been decided that the "Colon Scrubber" would be the next enema for the three of them. Carol took a long hot shower after they had left shaving her legs and pussy. She liked keeping them bare and smooth. She sat at the table with her laptop and ordered several gallon jugs of liquid glycerin and several large Bottles of Dr. Bonners Castile soap. She found the site that supplied her mom, Lilly with the supply buckets of the amber and green powder to mix with the enema water.

Chapter 4

After a light dinner, Carol carried the IV stands and empty enema bags back inside. The girls had left the nozzles on the counter next to the sink in the tower room. Leaving one of the stands in the corner she carried the rest back upstairs and washed everything. Letting them hang to dry she walked towards the large table in the middle of the room.

Reaching beneath each edge of the table she pulled out the two wings and locked them into place. The long pads for each were easy to find and in a few minutes, she had them secured. The velcro straps hung under each menacingly. Remembering back to what she had read in Lilly's journal she looked underneath for risers. There were four of them towards the head of the table numbered from one to four.

Pulling out the number three riser she studied it for a couple of minutes. Searching on the bed of the table she found a removable pad with the same width as the piece she held in her hand. Pulling gently the pad popped out and she set the riser down in the vacant space and pushed gently. She was rewarded with a soft popping sound and it was secured.

Standing back she understood how each of them was going to be "scrubbed" next weekend. Once again she felt her cunt starting to get wet. She was surprised at how fast she had become addicted. Walking to the cabinet she took out one of the clear silicone bags and another balloon nozzle and walked back downstairs.

Wednesday morning came again and Carol found herself deep in thought as to how to handle the Mark situation. She could see when she logged on to the business computer he had tried several times to call her. She once again saved calling him for last. He answered on the third beep and she was looking at his handsome smiling face.

They went through all the pleasantries and the business they had to go through.

"Mark, I want to apologize for last week. I had no business putting you in that embarrassing situation and then not knowing how to handle it," Carol said looking down at her desktop before looking directly at him on the screen. "If you want to find another broker I completely understand and I could recommend a couple of very good ones if you wish."

"Did you take that whole bag?" he asked not even hearing her apology. "I was so pissed when you broke the connection." Carol took a deep breath and nodded her head. "Do they make you cum, Carol?" he asked. "God how I would love to see that."

"Oh Fuck," Carol said under her breath making a decision in her mind if this were to go a certain direction. "Yes, they make me cum really hard, and to tell you the truth I'm sorry that I did disconnect," she said nervously looking at him. She watched for a few seconds letting what she said sink in for him.

"Tell me why," he said goading her into talking more. Carol bit her lower lip trying to find the courage to keep going. She could feel tears of shame starting to roll down her cheeks.

"I thought about you watching me when I was cumming and I thought about you making me get on my knees to service you with my mouth," she said looking over the top of the screen trying to deal with the humiliation she was feeling. Her hands were shaking as she confessed what she was feeling that afternoon. "I wanted you to see my swollen belly, Mark. I wanted you to see my wet slimy cunt!"

"Fill your bag and let me watch you now, Carol," Mark said trying to convey some authority knowing he was helpless to stop her if she decided to end the conversation like she had done last week. Making a bold move Mark stood up and unbuckled his jeans and pushed them down along with his underwear. Carol was taken by surprise when the big slab of meat bobbed on the screen.

The head was smooth and shiny topping a nice 9-inch shaft that she wasn't sure if she could have gotten her hand around. The balls were large and shaved smooth and the sack swung loosely as Marked moved his hand up and down the shaft. Carol was already wet between her legs knowing what she was going to do. Finding courage deep inside she stood and unbuttoned her blouse and let it slide over her bare shoulder. Her bra followed and then her slacks and thong underwear. If Mark was brave enough to do it, so was she.

She stood for a full minute letting Mark look her over like a piece of meat before she moved. Walking to the IV stand in the corner she removed the empty silicone bag and nozzle and walked toward the kitchen making sure that Mark could see her carrying it. She smiled when she heard the "OH DAMN!" come over the computer speakers.

Her hands were shaking as she held the bag under the faucet and watched it fill halfway. She had decided that she was going to take a full bag so that Mark could see how swollen her belly could be. She kind of felt guilty for not letting him watch last week and for some strange reason felt like she owed this to him. A half a cup of glycerin and a good long squirt of Castile soap she added before finishing the bag with the measuring cup.

Taking a deep breath she walked back into the huge living room and hung the huge bag from the IV stand and wheeled it up beside her computer desk. Mark was still sitting at his desk and she was hoping he hadn't put his huge cock away. But she could tell right away when he started stroking again that it was still out. His eyes seemed to follow her every move and she was smiling inside. Making one last walk back into the kitchen she put just a little extra swing in her hips as she walked knowing his eyes would be glued to her ass. She returned with the bottle of J-Lube and felt a warm rush move through her cunt as she saw Mark's eyes follow her every step.

Pushing her chair back away from the computer she decided to give Mark the full show. She rubbed the lube all over the large balloon before she put her foot on the chair and leaned forward so Mark had a full unobstructed view of her ass and what she was about to do. Reaching back she pulled her ass cheek bringing her tight little brown eye into view. She heard Mark gasp and then the deep breaths.

"OH MY GOD! When was the last time you had a cock up your ass?" Mark asked mesmerized by what he was seeing. Carol started pushing the nozzle in slowly.

"I've never had a cock up my ass, Mark," She said looking over her shoulder as her asshole closed around the balloon. She watched his face as she inflated the balloons and could hear his breathing deepen when the balloon between her ass cheeks started expanding. Turning she placed the pillow on the seat and sat down. The bulging bag was in full view of the computer cam and her hand closed around to clamp holding the huge enema back. "Let me see your cock again before I open this clamp," Carol said dropping her hand down to her swollen clit.

Mark didn't hesitate standing up. His hand moved slowly up and down the thick shaft. The shiny head was tight and she could see a string of pre-cum starting to hang from it. Carol could feel her nipples getting even harder when she snapped the clamp half-open. It only took a couple of seconds before she started feeling the warmth and the pressure. The gurgle and the bubbles could be heard and seen moving up through the bulging bag.

"Is it going in Carol?" Mark asked. Carol could hear the excitement in his voice as she lay her head back on the headrest. She nodded her head knowing mark could see her. Throwing all caution to the wind she pushed the chair back a couple of feet and slid her ass to the edge of the seat. She raised her bare feet to the edge of the desk and spread her knees wide so Mark could see her spread twat and swollen clit.

"Talk nasty to me Mark," Carol said closing her eyes halfway, giving into the pleasure that was starting to rise within her. She knew her cunt was weeping nonstop and she could feel everything running down between her ass cheeks. The enema was just starting to make her uncomfortable and she knew a slight bulge was starting to push out.

"OH MY GOD, Carol, I have to get my cock in you somehow!" Mark said trying to hold his climax back. There was a steady weep of pre-cum leaking over his stroking hand. "Just one hard push all the way up your ass Carol. "OH GOD, I want to hear you scream when I shove it in!" he said meaning every word.

Carol could see his hips starting to pump and she knew his climax was coming fast. She found herself wanting to cum with him her mind locking on what he had said. She thought of herself screaming as she took that massive piece of meat up her ass. Suddenly she wanted just that. Mark's huge cock plowing up her shit tube and her being helpless to stop it. "I live just outside of Brookfield now Mark," She blurted out before she could change her mind. She deserved a cock like that and now she wanted to make sure she got it.

"Oh God, I'm only 40 miles from there Carol," Mark replied. He was trying to hold his climax back trying to wait for Carol to start peaking. He watched with almost desperation as Carol reached back for the clamp and opened it to full flow.

"Oh Fuck!" Carol screamed throwing her head back hard against her seat. The last quart was forcing its way into her full colon. The bulge of her belly was clear now and she could feel the glycerin and Castile soap working together. Her bowels were forcing her to push and she could feel the nozzle moving in her asshole. "819 Wilbur Road, Mark! Cock all the way up my ass! Make me scream!" she screamed babbling almost incoherently as her body shook from the most intense orgasm she had ever felt thus far.

Through her partly closed eyes she saw the massive cock head start spewing wads of thick semen. "You had better cum hard you fucking bitch. I'm going to pump a load of cum so deep in your ass that it comes out your nose!" Mark screamed back at her. He watched her hips jerking more pronounced now as her climax peaked. Her head was thrown back and her belly was swollen with the water baby she now carried. He could see piss dribbling onto the hardwood floor and then watched as she slowly came down from the pleasure of her climax.

Now that they were out of the throws of the intense experience cooler heads were starting to take focus. "I'll be there in an hour and a half," Mark said. "Text me if you change your mind. I'll understand," he said looking directly at her and trying to give her a way out if she needed it. Carol nodded her head and then the screen went blank as Mark cut the connection.

Chapter 5

Carol knew the enema was doing a good job cleaning her ass out. She could feel the cramps deep in her colon and could hear her stomach gurgle and then it was splashing into the water below her ass. She sat for a couple of minutes on the bidet enjoying the feeling of the warm water spraying against her anus. She knew she was becoming an anal slut but she was for some reason rather proud of the fact.

After a quick shower, she sent Mark a text telling him to drive around the house and park by the garage and to send her a text just before he got there. She could feel the warm wetness between her thighs and she fought off the urge to rub her swollen clit. A few minutes later she got a text from Mark that he was almost there. She sent a text back telling him to come in through the kitchen and to leave his clothes there. There would be a bottle of J-Lube on the counter. No Talking. Just do what needs to be done.

Moving the heavy wooden chair from the end of the dining room table she bent over the table. She could feel her hard nipple being dragged across the glassy finish as she moved into position. With her face laying on the table and her hands gripping the edges and she waited. She heard the throaty sound of a sports car pulling into the driveway and rolling around to the back.

A couple of minutes later she heard the soft sound of the door being opened and closed. The rustling of clothes and then the sound of the cap being opened on the lube. Spreading her legs wader Carol pointed her toes out and bent her knees so that her belly was flat on the table. She felt her wet cunt lips part and knew that Mark would be seeing her little brown star when he walked in. The room was quiet except for the sound of bare feet moving across the hardwood floor and her breathing.

She was looking down at the end of the table when she felt Mark's thighs outside of her own. Then the head of that huge slab of meat just started to open her anus. The blazing agony ripped through her very core a second later. Her head was instantly up as the scream tore loose from deep inside her. "AAAAHHHH!!!" she wailed as she felt her rectum yield and then her colon. There was a slight pause and then the pain was pushed deeper.

Carol had never imagined that pain like this even existed. She felt Mark lay over her bare back. "I'm so glad to finally get to meet you in person, Carol," Mark whispered harshly in her ear. His breathing was ragged as he felt the warm snugness of Carol's asshole. He gave another hard push trying to get deeper into her colon.

"It's nice to meet you too Mark," Carol said no longer trying to hold her sobs back. She had felt her rectum and colon open up to this monster she had up her ass. Never in her life had she felt anything like it. Mark held still for a full minute before he started to move again trying to give Carol's ass a chance to adjust to what he had just shoved in.

Carol felt the huge cock starting to move inside her. Mark moved slowly pulling back with his hips. It had been many years since he had felt the tightness of a woman's asshole and he wanted to enjoy the feeling. Pulling himself back till just the head was still inside Carol's anus he held it for just a second before he pushed it back in.

Carol could feel everything inside. She was glad that Mark was moving slowly but she knew it wasn't going to stay like this for long. She let her tears flow freely down her cheeks and sobbed loudly to the point Mark was starting to hesitate with the long strokes. "Don't you dare stop, Mark," Carol said feeling his hesitation? "I just gave my ass to you and I would be very pissed off if you just pull out," She said starting to get used to the big cock.

Mark started moving his hips again. After a few more long slow strokes he started humping faster. Carol could feel everything inside her bowels and colon and she was glad the enema had cleaned her out so well. Her cunt was weeping nonstop as Mark started slamming into her driving his cock deeper into her colon. Carol could feel her orgasm starting to build deep inside. Her clit throbbed and she could tell that her twat lips were open and that strings of clear mucus were hanging from them.

She could feel her orgasm building and she had yet to touch her clit. Then the realization hit her. "Oh My God! I am an anal whore!" She thought to herself. She didn't feel any shame but rather a strange feeling of pride. She could feel the huge cock starting to move faster as Mark's climax approached and suddenly she knew she had to give Mark the best ride of his life.

"Use my ass Mark! That's what it's for!" she screamed over her shoulder. Mark seemed to take her words to heart. She knew the instant he started driving his cock in harder. With each thrust, he seemed to push it in just a bit deeper. His huge balls slapped against her slimy cunt with a loud splat. His cock was hitting nerve endings inside her guts and she could feel her back starting to hump up. Pushing herself up with her arms she braced herself for her growing orgasm.

She knew Mark was close too because his cock was getting even bigger. He was driving his cock up her ass mercilessly only feeling his need to pump his cum deep into this tight warm hole. He was lifting her feet off the floor with every thrust now his mind blind to if he was even hurting her.

Then the final thrust! Carol felt her feet leave the floor and she felt the huge cock go even deeper into her colon. Her whole weight sat on his cock as her own orgasm peaked. She could feel her stomach starting to convulse as her feet dangled a couple of inches above the floor. A couple more hard upward thrusts as mark pumped the last of his semen deep into her colon. Then her feet were back on the floor.

Carol felt her back humping up even more as Mark started slowly pulling his cock out of the tight glove that was her asshole. She could feel her stomach tightening and relaxing involuntarily trying to push the huge cock out. One thing was for certain in her mind. She had just gotten one hell of an ass fucking. Mark gave a little jerk with his hips as he pulled the head of his cock out of Carol's ass with a dull pop.

Carol held herself with her hands still on the table. Her feet were still spread wide and Mark could see her gaping asshole as he stepped back to watch. He was mesmerized as he heard the trapped gas being forced from Carol's ass. Her back was still humped up and he could see her pushing hard and then relaxing only to start pushing again a few seconds later.

1...56789...13