Birds of a Feather - Plus One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now for herself. She picked out a loose bright yellow sun dress. After she put her bra on she decided against even wearing one and took it back off. Sliding the dress over her head and putting on a pair of sandals she brushed her long brown hair and let it hang down the middle of her back. A touch of lipstick and a spritz of perfume and she was ready to meet her clients.

It was 8:50 when she picked up the little meter. Putting the settings in that she wanted she laid it on the dish towel and covered it and opened the clamp. Walking back into the kitchen she got another dish towel and walked to her chair. Picking up the tube laying on the floor she reached under her dress and found the nozzle. Pushing the tube onto the oneway valve she let her dress drop and sat down on the pillow.

It worked perfectly. The balloon between her ass cheeks was held up off the seat of her chair with the pillow taking her weight. Pulling her dress up she pushed the towel between the cunt and the nozzle and let her dress back down. It took her about 2 minutes and her computer was up and running and logged onto the internet. She took one last minute to see if she had forgotten anything. She had set the meter to start every 10 minutes and to pump exactly 1 pint and then stop.

If she had figured everything correctly it would take over an hour for the entire bag to be pumped into her ass. She would more than likely be on conference calls when the enema was being forced into her bowels and she would have to carry on the conversations as if nothing was going on. The soap and the glycerin should make the enema more interesting.

At 9:00 she logged on and in inside 2 minutes, she was being requested to a conference call. Hitting the join button she waited for a few seconds before smaller screens started popping up on her own screen. Three small screens popped up on the left side of her screen. She felt the pressure as trapped air was forced into her bowels being pushed by the water. She could feel the warmth being pushed into her bowels as she smiled and thanked everyone for their condolences.

The cramps came on quickly and she was already feeling the need to push but she hid all that from her facial expressions. Her clients were in a deep debate about which stocks they should start thinking about unloading or buying. She was advising them all to hold off on selling when she felt the pressure inside her ass increasing again but still her composure stayed the same and 4 minutes later the call ended.

The Icon for another conference call was already flashing when the call ended. She had to breathe deeply and she felt herself starting to push as the glycerin worked on her bowels. She strained hard pushing against the nozzle in her ass and when she felt her stomach relax she hit the join button. Glancing at the bag she could see that it was a quarter empty.

She was smiling again as once again everyone gave their condolences on her loss. Once again she was in the middle of advising her clients when she felt her bowels getting fuller. The cramps were becoming harsher and her need to push more desperate. She found herself pushing with her stomach tightening trying to force the enema back out. Of course, the nozzle held all inside her ass. She could catch a whiff of her cunt when she pushed and could feel the wetness of the towel.

She was almost crying when she ended the last conference call telling everyone that she was still dealing with some emotional things. She had 3 quarts inside her now and the small meter had just started pumping the 7th pint into her ass. Her stomach was swollen and round but she could feel it getting tighter. She was standing leaning forward with her hands holding her on the desk. Tears rolled off the tip of her pretty nose as he stomach tightened making her push even harder than before.

She felt when the last pint was being forced into her already over-full colon. She found herself sobbing as she watched the last of the enema leave the bag making its journey down the tube and into her ass. Her colon was in spasms as the glycerin and soap worked together. She needed to let this enema out in the worse way but she also needed to cum. Her cunt was so wet and her clit so swollen that all she could think of was cumming. Picking up the meter she pushed the stop button and disconnected the hose from the nozzle.

Tears rolled down her cheeks nonstop as she pulled the sun dress over her head and walked towards the sliding doors. Her stomach was swollen and it hurt and she could hear it grumbling constantly. The insides of her thighs were wet all the way down to her knees. Bowlegged she walked through the door and out into the yard. Squatting halfway down so her cunt was spread for all the world to see if they wanted to look. The nozzle hanging from her asshole looked like a tail and she pushed hard trying to force it out while she rubbed her hard clit.

She was sobbing loudly as her climax hit. "OH...OHH...FUCK!!" she screamed as her body started shaking uncontrollably. Piss sprayed through her fingers as she rubbed. It felt hot and she cupped her hand and brought it to her lips. The strong smell drove her on and she needed to taste what was in her hand. Closing her mouth in her hand she took the small amount in letting the bitter fluid rest on her tongue before she swallowed. "Oh Brandy, I'll bet your piss tastes so sweet," she thought in her clouded mind.

It took almost 2 hours for her bowels and colon to start settling down. Carol knew she needed a good rinse enema to get the last of the soap and glycerin out of her colon. She had found the day invigorating so far and she was actually enjoying putting her body through all the turmoil. She had only one more call to make this afternoon so she might as well make it interesting too.

Taking the empty bag into the kitchen she hung it on one of the cupboard handles. Taking a glass out she opened the freezer door and dipped it into the ice container. She put 2 full glasses of ice in the bag and then filled it the rest of the way with cold water from the door of the refrigerator. Carrying the bag back out to the living room she hung it back on the IV stand and rolled it to the other side and back behind her so she couldn't see the bag, thus keeping her guessing as to how much was left.

Her butthole was getting a little sore when she pushed her nozzle in her hole this time. But she still gave it 8 hard squeezes and inflated the outer balloon. She smiled when she felt her ass cheeks separating again. She had put herself back together again and had fixed what little makeup she used. Pulling her sun dress back over her head she picked up the little meter. She was impressed as to how well the little thing had performed.

There was a setting on the screen of "random" in each of the areas of time and duration. She selected that in both. Wrapping the little toy back in the towel she picked up the end of the tube and pushed it onto the one-way valve and sat down. The towel she had for her pussy lay on the desk and she could feel the wetness. Bringing it to her nose she could smell her own cunt. Smiling she pushed it back beneath her pussy and woke her computer up.

Mark Wilson was her last call of the day. He was a handsome man in his middle 40s and they had been bantering back and forth for several months now. They were always laughing about his several attempts to get her to chat with him topless. His face was smiling from ear to ear when he saw Carol's face on the screen. Mark gave his condolences also and they shared a few moments of pleasantries.

Carol stiffened when she felt the white-hot dagger being shoved up her ass. She had no idea that cold could feel like that. Her body was already rejecting it, wanting it out but that wasn't going to happen. She could feel the stabbing cold being forced deeper but she didn't let it show on her face as she talked with Mark.

He was trying to read one of the reports that she had sent him but hadn't had a chance to consult with him before her mom had died.

His eyes were constantly looking up as if something was demanding his attention. Carol kept waiting for the pressure to stop but then remembered she had set everything to random. It might just give her the whole bag without stopping and there was nothing she could do about it. A few seconds later the increasing pressure stopped and she started to ask Mark what he thought when the pressure started increasing again.

Mark has seen her body stiffen and once again he seemed to be looking past her.

He seemed to be concentrating on something. "What are you looking at Mark?" she asked. He was quiet for almost a full minute before he looked down at his keyboard and hit a couple of keys. Carol's screen flickered and she was looking at herself on her own screen. It took her a few seconds of studying her own image and then her heart started racing.

There in the china cabinet's glass doors were the reflection of the huge enema bag that she was connected to. The water level could clearly be seen also showing she had almost 2 quarts left to take.

"Okay, this is extremely awkward," Carol said looking down with embarrassment on her face. "I am so sorry for putting you in this position, Mark," she said. The pressure in her stomach was still increasing along with the harshness of the cramps. She was getting ready to hit the disconnect button when Mark looked right into the screen.

"Do you know how hard my cock is right now, Carol?" he asked. "That's all going up your ass, isn't it?" The screen flickered again and the image was gone and all she could see was Mark's handsome face now. Carol couldn't see the sense in lying about anything.

"Yes, it's all going up my ass, Mark. There is a pump that is pushing it into me and the fucking thing won't stop!" she said. "But I have to go now." She hit the disconnect button before Mark could respond or say anything more to her. She could feel the red hot knife deep in her guts now as she thought about what had just happened. She laid her head back breathing deeply determined to take all the ice-cold water in the bag as a form of punishment before she stopped.

She heard the wet gurgle as the bag was emptied and she decided she just wanted to feel the cold full feeling. She felt the first huge bubble in her bowels several seconds before she figured out what was going on. Her stomach was rumbling loudly now and she stood. She could feel the air being forced into her colon causing her pain as she had never felt before. She could feel several more large bubbles moving through her colon before she could reach the little meter that was forcing the air into her.

Squatting to pick up the small meter she hit the red button shutting it off. She was in uncharted territory now knowing her stomach was painfully bloated. Breathing deeply she took the enema bag down from the IV stand and started waddling toward her bathroom. Hanging the bag from the towel rack she leaned forward on her hands looking at her reflection in the huge mirror. The bag still held half a cup of water from the melting ice.

Straightening she pulled the sundress over her head and let it drop to the floor. She was a bit impressed at what she saw leaning down on her hands and letting her eyes look over her body. Her tits, though not huge were nice-sized and still firm. The dark areolas in which her nipples stood hard in the center were very pleasing to look at. Her hips had the soft flare of a mature woman and her ass was still nice and tight.

Smiling Carol reached for the nozzle hanging from her asshole so she wouldn't have to squat down again. Her belly was too swollen to even think about trying to bend over. Pulling the tube around her hip so she could use both hands she pulled the little meter into her grasp. The ice was still melting in the bag and she could see the bag move slightly. Pushing the settings button on the little meter she saw the letters "dur" standing for the duration on the little screen. She pushed the + key 10 times setting the duration of the pump to 10 seconds.

Pressing the settings button twice the letters "int" standing for interval appeared and she pushed the + key 20 times. Pushing the green button twice it was all set and she let the small unit slide back through her fingers until it lay on the floor again. Taking a step back from the counter she spread her feet wide and let her fingers find her swollen clit again. Making soft circles on the rock-hard nub she waited for what she knew was coming.

She watched herself in the mirror as feelings of intense pleasure washed over her face. Her eyes were half closed and she did indeed look like a woman in the middle of sexual bliss. "OH, FUCK!" was out of her mouth before it even registered in her mind that she had shouted it. The pain in her guts suddenly increased as more of the ice water was forced into her.

The wetness washed down the insides of her bare thighs as she threw her head back no longer even caring what she looked like in the mirror. She forced herself to take another half step back and swayed her back forcing her ass slightly higher. In her mind, she was starting to wish Mark was watching her. To be seeing what kind of slut she had become in the last week. Her cunt was open if he wanted to use it or maybe make her kneel and service him with her mouth.

Her huge swollen belly hung below her and she could feel the agony increase yet again as she started rubbing harder and faster. This time, however, it was only air being forced up her ass. Her taught belly actually shook as the tears started to flow down her cheeks. Her climax was rising fast but she was trying to time it for when the pump started again wanting the extreme pain to drive her over.

She could feel her belly shaking again as the pump forced even more into her. The pain was almost too much as she rubbed harder on her clit. "AAAHHHH!!!" she screamed throwing her head back so the whole world would know she was cumming. Piss sprayed from her spread twat unchecked as she peaked and she could feel her whole body shaking.

She was reaching desperately for the little pump now that her climax was ending. The agony in her guts was still rapidly increasing when she finally pushed the red button. Stepping into the huge shower she found the release knob on the nozzle and turned it. She could feel the balloon between her ass cheeks starting to shrink and she desperately grabbed for the other inflator bulb. After a couple of minutes, she started the shower and let the water warm. She let her body push out the remaining water and trapped air giggling every time she heard a watery fart.

Chapter 3

The locks arrived early the next morning and Carol was glad she had gotten several batteries as these too the square 9-volt battery too. She sent a text to Brandy telling her that they had arrived and asked if she would throw some of her clothes in a bag and bring them to her on Friday evening. She didn't have much to do as far as work today so she just answered a few emails and spent the rest of the day cleaning and mowing the large yard.

On Friday afternoon she heard the Taho stop in the drive and a couple of very chattery young women came through the front door. They carried a couple of plastic bags and 4 gallons of milk. The bags held several quart jars of Black Strap molasses. As soon as the bags and the milk were set on the table Janet was hugging the stuffing out of Carol. Carol returned the tight embrace and gave Janet a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you for letting me join you guys, Mrs. C," Janet said with excitement in her voice giving away the way she felt inside. "When Brandy told me on the phone what you had done last weekend I almost pissed my pants." Brandy made another trip out to the car and brought in 2 suite cases full of clothes. And then started putting the milk in the refrigerator. The jars of molasses she left on the counter, were kind of a reminder of what they were going to be doing tomorrow.

Carol showed the girls the locks and the cuffs that had come the morning before and they both seemed impressed with them. They could program them to open both ends or only one end. And they could set the time from 30 seconds to several days but 30 minutes would be the time for Saturday. The cuffs could be connected together by a quick latch. Once joined together someone else had to open them.

Carol made an excellent pork stir fry for dinner and they all sat around the table sipping the cheap wine that Carol had bought the last time she went shopping. "We need to make a couple of decisions too between the three of us," Carol said looking at the girls. "First off. I think clothes should be optional when we are in the house here." Brandy and Janet looked at each other and started to grin. Carol was glad that the girls seemed to like that idea. She herself had gotten to the point she often didn't put any clothes on until almost noon on days she wasn't working.

"And I don't know about you, Brandy, but I have been thinking that I would like to live out here. I thought maybe we could sell the house in the city and make this our home. There is a small state college about 20 miles from here and I was thinking that maybe you could transfer next fall. But that's just me," Carol said watching for Brandy's reaction. Brandy was smiling at her mother and nodding her head.

"And I was wondering how I was going to bring that up," Brandy said with a chuckle. "Birds of a feather I guess. I love it out here, mom, and the thought of the privacy makes it even better." She took another sip of her wine "So how are we going to do tomorrow?" She asked.

"Well, I thought we would start the party at about noon tomorrow. But first, we need to get the locks hung and we need to figure out how to hang the bags," Carol said. "I found some light rope in the garage and I thought we could tie three loops from the wooden beam and I think we should do that this evening and there is another beam where we could hang the bags from."

The three of them headed out to the garage where Carol opened the overhead door from a switch on the wall by the door. Starting the Caddilac she backed it out into the drive. There was room now for them to tie the three loops from the beam and three more loops from the other beam from which the bags would hang. Carol handed them the rope and a razor knife with which to cut it. In the corner were two stacks of plastic buckets. One stack of 3-gallon buckets and another stack of 5-gallon buckets.

As the girls grabbed a couple of 5-gallon buckets to turn over and stand on Carol slipped back into the kitchen. With a smile and a deep breath, she pulled her T-shirt over her head and reached for the clasp holding her bra together. She padded quietly back into the garage where the girls were working on the second loop. It took them almost a full minute before they realized that Carol had taken her clothes off and stood in the garage bare-ass naked.

They stared open-mouthed for a few seconds and then finished the second loop. Stepping down off the buckets Brandy walked back into the kitchen where she started stripping off her clothes also. Janet was right behind her and Carol could hear the two of them giggling as she stepped onto one of the overturned buckets. Within a couple of minutes, a naked Brandy was beside her on the other bucket reaching up to help her with the final loop.

Carol felt her nipples starting to get hard as Brandy's naked breast pushed up against her own bare tit. Moving the buckets beneath the next beam Brandy and Janet climbed on them and started tieing the next set of loops to hold the bags. Carol stood close to them and could get a good whiff of aroused pussy riding on the almost non-existent breeze. She could see the wet glistening on the inside of Brandy's thighs and smiled.

1...34567...13