Birds of Prey Pt. 03

Story Info
War goes on, their love grows.
3k words
4.43
1.8k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/28/2023
Created 08/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers

by NICHOLX, 10.12.22

3K words

Christmas day, shortly after dawn. I rose early. Happily, Cookie (our cook) had risen much earlier, and had whipped up a batch of iced croissants and strong coffee. I quickly downed two croissants with coffee, then took another steaming cup outside. It was bitterly cold, windy, and a light snowfall had begun. Yet the sun was rising in all its splendor, painting the eastern sky in beautiful ribbons of lavender and silver and gold. All in all, a perfect Christmas morning... except that she was not with me.

I heard her voice on the wind, felt her under my skin. I closed my eyes and softly whispered her name, as if in some other-worldly way she could hear me. I paced the frozen ground, scanning the horizon, listening, praying, hoping, but sadly saw no triplane.

Walking back to the barrack for another cup of coffee, I passed Scotty and Captain Renaud.

"Morning, Jones. Care to join us? We're going up for a breath of fresh Christmas air," Captain smiled.

"Orders, sir?"

"No orders today, it's just an invite, just a look-see."

"Thanks, I'll pass sir, I need a few more winks," I smiled. "Fly low and slow."

"Aye, Billy, that we will," Scotty said.

I flipped their props, then watched them wing into the eastern sky.

Back in the barrack, I threw some sticks on the fire and stoked it, and downed some more coffee, this time spiked heavily with schnapps. Then I sat by the fire, reading old newspapers, and of course daydreaming about Helga. I quickly succumbed to the cozy warmth of the fire and the schnapps, and in a few minutes I was sawing logs, and slept soundly for two hours.

Scotty and Captain Renaud returned, and were pouring coffee. They were unusually quiet, and looked rather subdued.

"How was your flight?" I asked.

"Oh, 'twas fine, Billy, we saw naught out of the ordinary," Scotty said.

"Except for one thing," Renaud said.

"And that was?" I asked.

"We were cruising southeast. A flight of Boche, three eindeckers and two triplanes, appeared out of nowhere and pulled up alongside to our left, the leader flying a white cloth. I must say, it gave me quite a start, until I remembered the Christmas truce. They all waved, then dipped their wings and banked away to the north. Thank God for the cease-fire, or you would now be talking to two ghosts!" Renaud said.

"Captain, did you see--"

He interrupted me, "No, Billy, their planes were all gray and green, no checkered wings," he smiled. "Come, let's get warm by the fire and slosh down some Christmas cheer!"

We had some excellent German beer, and how Cookie had managed to get it, no one knew, or cared!

Just before noon we heard the sound of an approaching plane, definitely not a nieuport. Although it was becoming almost commonplace to see a German plane over our base, still there was quite a bit of excitement as everyone rushed outside to watch the eindecker settle gently on our field.

Renaud and I exchanged glances. "Go ahead, Jones. I have a feeling he's come to see you," he smiled. I walked out to meet the pilot, as he killed his engine and jumped to the ground.

"Herzlich wilkommen. Lieutenant Billy Jones." I said. He took off his gloves, we shook hands.

"Danke sehr. Leutnant Horst Borchert," he smiled. "Helga sends her kind greetings." He drew an envelope from his breast pocket. "From Helga. She wanted me to personally put it in your hand."

"Vielen dank. Please join us for lunch, leutnant? We are having wiener schnitzel, and German beer of course."

"Thank you, but I must be returning. I hope we meet again, but after the war, so we will not have to shoot at each other!" he laughed.

"Can you do something for me, leutnant? Just tell Helga...that I love her...and kiss her for me."

"Ja, I can do that," he smiled. "Good luck to you, my friend, and Merry Christmas."

"Fröhliche Weihnachten," I smiled, then I flipped his prop and watched as he took off, rocked wings, and flew east.

Lunch was delicious: Cookie hsd marinated the veal in red wine the night before, and it was by far the best Schnitzel I ever had. I sat at table with Renaud and Scotty and Karl. They were curious about Helga, so I read her letter aloud:

* * * * *

Dearest Billy,

I hope all is well with you and with Capitaine Renaud and your Jasta. I had a mishap and an injury upon landing, and our doctor ordered that I should be removed from flight duty for an indefinite period. The good news is that my uncle secured my transfer to Jasta Eleven, so in a few days I will get to meet Von Richthofen!

I will be on desk duty for quite some time, and already I miss being in the air. From Jasta Eleven, it may not be possible to communicate with you, but if there is a way I will find it!

We are hearing many rumors of cease-fire and armistice. I pray for an end to war, and for our Wiedersehen.

(With the letter was a St. Christopher on a silver necklace) I wore this medal for many years, bitte now wear it close to your heart. May angels always watch over you, to shield you from all misfortune, and keep you safe from all harm.

Do not forget me, Billy. I long to have you with me, beside me, inside me. You are in my thoughts and dreams and in my heart, forever. Helga

* * * * *

I did not share them with the others, but also with the letter were two photos of Helga: one in uniform, the other naked except for a crucifix on a thin gold necklace, sitting back on an easy chair, her thighs invitingly open, showing the beautiful golden lace of her womanhood.

Forget her? I seldom think of anything else, I thought, barely managing to blink back tears.

"Damn, I wish my wife had written a letter like that to me!" Renaud said.

Karl said,"I've a smashing good idea, chaps: let's all resign from the corps, go over to Jerry's side, and join Jasta Eleven. At least at the end of a wretched day, we could feast our poor eyes on a beautiful lady!"

"Aye, I'll drink to that! Here is to Helga!" Scotty said, as we all drained our glasses.

**********

Full of schnitzel and beer, we all rested lazily, eagerly waiting for late supper. Cookie could not get a turkey, but a nearby farmer had given him two nice fat capons. He stuffed and slow-roasted them all afternoon with potatoes and onions, and the aroma throughout the barrack was scrumptious.

I read Helga's letter over and over and over. I took a cup of coffee and paced outside, gazing at the stars, trying to pick out constellations. Tomorrow we return to flight duty, possibly combat. If I die, Helga, know that my last thoughts will be of you. I will wait for you, sitting on the belt of Orion. And you will come to me, and we will live and love forever, among the stars. I fondly remembered our last few hours at the little farmhouse:

* * * * *

We stoked the fire high, and the little house was cozily warm. We had tea, then she sat on the sofa naked, and opened her arms and legs invitingly. Her beauty was simply irresistible. Though we had made love many times in our short time together, each time was as exciting as the first time, maybe even more exciting.

"Aww, poor dickie looks sad and lonely, come closer, liebchen, so I can cheer him up," she smiled sweetly, licking her lips. She grasped my cock tenderly, making it hard instantly, then gently stroked it for a few minutes, and giggled as I unexpectedly ejaculated, squirting it all over her arm and face and breasts. "Oops, we try again," she smiled. She took me into her warm mouth and I was hard again in a minute. "Now remember I need a really good scratching up inside, so bitte, liebchen, push in deep and slide in and out fast, and my clit is a little itchy too, so grind hard on it when you come down," she smiled sweetly, rubbing cum on her hot nipples.

"Okay, but first I need some nutrition for the hard task ahead." I gently pushed her knees apart to the max, then kissed and licked the insides of her thighs until she started to tremble, then I opened her sweet nether lips, pushed my tongue deep into her vagina, and she was syrupy and delicious, like butterscotch. I darted my tongue in and out a few times, then licked and swirled her clit, which was hard as steel. In a few minutes her pussy twitched and fluttered, and she arched her back and mashed her vulva hard into my face, as the waves of pleasure and pain rippled through her. "Bitte, hold my breasts, Billy, Aaah! Squeeze the nipples, that's it! Aaah! I am cumming so hard! Gott im Himmel! Owww! Auuuuugh! Eaaaaauuuuugh!"

I waited a few minutes for her to recover, then kissed her warm soft belly. "Are you ready for the deep scratching now, love?" I said.

"Hmm, let me see your scratcher. Did it perhaps squirt again and get all soft? Ah, no, he is still nice and hard! Well, I need some nutrition too, so the pussy scratching can wait," as she swallowed my cock and bobbed it. With one hand on my cock, she worked it into her mouth, slowly deeper and deeper, fondling my balls with the other hand. Soon I discerned a bulge in her throat, then she stroked my cockhead through her tender flesh! I could feel myself tingling and starting to cum, and it was a huge load. I wanted to warn her, "Helga, I'm close!" tapping her shoulder. She just nodded and smiled as best she could and pushed me in even deeper. I couldn't hold it any longer and ejaculated violently. My back felt like it was shattering as huge wads of hot cum oozed right down into her belly. I screamed my relief as everything I had spilled into my sweet Helga, "Aaaaaah! Helga! Aaaauuugh!"

When the squirting stopped, she unmouthed my tired cock, squeezing the last few drops onto her breasts. Then she bade me to lie on my back. She kissed my lips tenderly, a long kiss.

"My sweet liebchen, you gushed into me really thick and hot that time. Let us now relax. I will suck you slowly long time, then we fuck again. Your sack is now soft and small, but soon it will be big and full and sweet again, like a sun ripened german tomato!" (I recalled Kelly using almost the same words).

She was on her knees, and bent over me, about to swallow my cock.

"No love, please sit on me, neun­und­sechzig, so I can lick your delicious fruit," I said.

"Ah, okay, my liebchen is hungry," she smiled.

So with her succulent pussy at my lips, she took my soft cock into her mouth, while gently caressing and stroking my scrotum, puffing it up nicely. In a few minutes my cock was hard again, now she held it while swirling and licking the head.

"Liebchen, thy cock is thick and warm and so wonderful to hold," as she kissed it. As she said that, my tongue was deep inside her, and her vagina was starting to twitch and spasm. Though she said she would suck long time, I knew I wouldn't last long time! I wanted us to climax together, but easier said than done. As she got closer, I began to swirl and lick her clitoris, and slid a finger into her backside. She seemed to really like that as it put her over the edge, humping and grinding on my face furiously! She reached her climax, unmouthed but kept jacking my cock, and ranted wildly, "Billy, I cum hard! Ach du lieber Gott! Your tongue is wunderbar, lick faster, faster! Aaah! Please cum now, love, squirt on my face and neck and tits! Spill all you have! Ich liebe dich, Billy, mein wunderbarer Ficker! Gott im Himmel! Aaaaaaaaah! Fick! Nnnnnnnnngh!" I ejaculated quietly then, big chunky wads, mostly on her face and breasts, but I wanted so badly to shoot it into her lovely soft derriere...how to tell her...We were face to face now and she kissed me tenderly.

"I love you, Helga. I love every sweet inch of you, I want to be inside you in every way...but I don't want to hurt you--"

"You are kind and gentle, Billy, I think I know what you are trying to tell me, and it is okay," she smiled.

"It's okay?"

"Ja, so ist es. You want to put it in my behind, don't you?" she said softly, her beautiful green eyes twinkling.

I did not answer, but nodded and kissed her, and we held the kiss a very long time.

"Aah! Gut, in my ass ist wunderbar, mein Schatz, but first we must make your dickie nice and wet," she smiled.

"In my med kit, there is some skin cream," I said.

"Gut, we can use that. Ready to fuck me deep, liebchen?" she smiled. She was on top of me now, face to face.

"For you, I am always ready," I smiled.

She sat straight up on me, lubed my cock with the lotion, then squirted some in her ass and between the cheeks. "First fuck my pussy for a good scratching, then we put it in my ass, okay?" she smiled, then took me balls deep into her vagina and ground her clit hard. After a few minutes of deep pumping, she pulled my cock out.

"Ah, it feels much better. You are ready to try my back door now, love?" she smiled.

I did not answer, just kissed her lips, then kissed her breasts.

"You hold your cock straight up now, bitte." She squatted over me, then slowly lowered herself onto my cock. "Yee-ouch!" as the head passed her sphincter, then she easily slid the cock in all the way, balls deep, "Unng!" She leaned forward so I could lick her hot nipples, which were fully engorged and hard. I started a gentle slow pump. Being inside her llke this, with her soft tender body pressing on me was so fantastic, no words could describe it.

"Aaaah! Your cock feels wonderful in my ass, Billy. Pump slow, let us make this fuck last." Then she leaned back, as she toyed her clit. "Nngaah! Your cock is hard as steel! See how smoothly it fucks in and out! Uhh! Es fühlt sich wunderbar an! Umm! Promise you will fuck me like this forever, Billy!"

"I promise, mein liebchen, für immer und ewig. Now let me kiss your sweet breasts as all my love and heart rushes into you! God, how I love you, Helga! Aaah! Aaaaaaaaah!"

"Aaaaaah! I feel your sweet semen shooting and splashing deep inside me, so hot and thick and fast! Ahh, so gut! Ich liebe dich, mein Billy!" She drank my tears as I spilled my very soul into her!

* * * * *

What a blessed morning that was! My knees were weak, thinking about it. I will never forget. With tear-filled eyes I gazed up at the stars, at heaven. I prayed: Dear Merciful Jesus, watch over my sweet little bird of prey.

I heard Cookie's dinner bell, and joined the others at table in the barrack. I sat as usual with Scotty, Renaud, and Karl.

"Here, lad, your face is all red, you feel alright?" Scotty said.

"I'm okay Scotty, thanks, just out in the wind too long."

The chicken was out-of-this-world delicious. I tagged Cookie, "My compliments to the chef! Wow, you must have attended french cooking school!"

"Nope, I'm a Russki from Texas. Last night I just injected the chickens chock-full of white wine. Glad you like it." Cookie smiled.

"It takes nae trainin' to be a good cook, just use lots of wine!" Scotty quipped.

"Sie haben Recht!" Cookie smiled.

Gallons of beer and hot coffee then disappeared, along with Helga's apfel strudel, and everybody had a good time. Our pastor gave a warm toast and a blessing. We sang a few carols, then most of us hit the hay early. Tomorrow there will be no truce and it will be business as usual. I was assigned to the morning patrol.

**********

As usual, our flight orders were to observe and record troop movements, and not to engage unless attacked. Tension was high; we prayed the Boche would do the same.

We flew southeast at five thousand feet. Renaud led a five-man V formation, and Scotty and I flew rear guard, a little high.

A half hour into the flight, I spotted a formation of five eindeckers, slightly north and about a thousand feet below us, heading west. I signed to Scotty, he nodded in acknowledgement. We saw Renaud's hand sign pointing down, so we were all aware of the Boche.

The Boche held formation and proceeded westward. We watched them until they were well behind us. Maybe they didn't attack because we had the advantage of altitude and numbers, I wondered.

We proceeded southeast as planned A few miles later, any notion that the truce was extended was dispelled by the staccato sound of Spandau machine guns as we were attacked by three triplanes diving at us out of the sun. I smiled, as I halfway expected this to happen. I looked behind and the eindeckers we passed earlier had turned and were now hot on our tail, and soon we would hear the tak-tak-tak of their guns as well. Our planes dropped out of formation and the dogfight ensued, eight Boche against our seven. To an observer on the ground, we must have looked like an angry swarm of bees, buzzing and flitting wildy in all directions. I heard a loud SPANNNG! as a bullet snapped a wire wing strut, and my fuselage took several hits.

I wore Helga's medal, and her pictures were in my breast pocket, next to my heart. I put my hand over my heart: be with me, Helga, talk to me, my sweet Liebchen...

NICHOLX
NICHOLX
46 Followers