Birds of Prey - Twisted Desire Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait!" Batgirl pleaded, squirming against the invisible force holding her in place. Vivian's gentle touch was warm and pleasant, but Barbara forced herself to be repulsed by it. "I'm trying to save you!"

"Oh, you silly little girl..." Vivian cooed, tipping Barbara chin up to look her in the eye. The Headmistress wasn't a tall woman... but she was taller than Barbara. She gave the redhead a warm, motherly smile. "I'm the one who's trying to save you."

Barbara ceased her squirming and wiggling. She stared up at the Headmistress, incredulous and dumbfounded.

"What?"

"Look at you... such pretty eyes... such cute lips..." Vivian spoke quietly, under her breath, ignoring Barbara's clear confusion. The pale woman reached up, running her fingers through the soft red locks that spilled out the back of Barbara's Batgirl mask. "Such luscious hair. You really are lovely, you know that? But still you throw on that cape and mask, wasting your time doing men's work. You call me sick? It's today's world that's sick. And the Kingston Brotherhood - all those fine, strapping young men - they're the cure."

For a moment, Barbara was silent. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. She didn't want to believe it.

But as Vivian's words settled in her mind, the masked heroine realized then that she might have made one too many assumptions about the nature of her enemy. And all that dread and confusion and disbelief came bubbling up in Barbara's throat, spilling out in three simple words.

"What the fuck."

"Reserve that kind of talk for the bedroom, dear." Vivian Kaplan spoke, her voice firm like cold metal. "And take off that ridiculous mask... Barbara Gordon."

Cold dread turned to white hot fear. Barbara stared up at the Headmistress unblinking, unmoving.

She knows.

Barbara felt the smoke that bound her wrists and ankles together dissipate. But rather than make a break for it, the redhead found herself still as death itself. The sheer terror of the implications had turned her spine to ice.

She knows!

But the worst thing wasn't the fact that her cover was blown.

Barbara's hands slowly began to rise. And as her fingers grazed the surface of her Batgirl mask, she realized to her horror that there was only one thing she could do. The only thing she was allowed to do.

Obey.