Birthday 03

Story Info
Party move on.
3.6k words
4.52
4.5k
11
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, with all the drinks, and the fucking, it wore me out and I fell off to sleep with a smile. I don't know how long I was asleep, but when I woke up, I felt the truck moving and going down the road. I looked up to see him driving.

"What are you doing?"

"I told you, I have to make a delivery, so, I had to get going."

"So, you kidnapped me?"

"No, I just let you sleep, because you were so tired. I can stop here and let you out if you want."

"In the middle of nowhere, thanks. You could've at least stop at my place, so I could pack a bag."

"Nope, I will buy you anything you need, but as I said... you're going to be naked most of the time. Plus, if we had stopped you would've grabbed your pills and I want to know you didn't take them, when I'm filling that slutty pussy of yours."

I chuckled as I said, "I told you it wouldn't make any difference for a few days."

"Oh, yes, it will. Knowing you're not taking them, is going to excite me more, I will be fucking you more, and I will be filling you up more. So just let this old man be happy, knowing that I'm fucking a young slutty girl who's not on the pill.

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, unless I want to walk the road naked."

"Good girl... come climb up on the front seat with me, so we can talk and I can see that body of yours."

"You're crazy... it's day time and people will see me naked."

"Yes, and that will be hot for them to see you and then see you with me. They don't know you, so get up here."

I went up to get in the seat and as I did, he slapped my ass.

"That's a good little slut."

"Why do you keep calling me that?", I asked as I sat down.

"With love, Honey, after all, you don't really know me and you've been on your back, letting me fuck you and you're sucking on my cock, like a good slut.... so, I get to call you that."

"It's not my fault, asshole, you keep making me cum and I do like that."

He smiled as he reached over and rubbed my nipple, "So, that's making you my little slut.  So, you never really came before?"

"Not very often and nothing like... what you do to me."

We drove for a while and most of the people in the cars could not really see me, but guys, in a big pick up, or in a semi, could see me and know I was naked.  One guy in a semi blew his horn at us and gave a thumbs up.  I smiled at him and waved back.

"I think my slutty, Judy, is starting to like riding naked and showing off her body."

"Well, I guess it's not so bad. I don't see anyone is getting mad and I'm giving them something to look at."

"Good, get used to it, because I love showing you off and having them seeing you with me. It makes me horny." 

"Well, I guess we need to do more."

"Yes, but I will need to get fuel soon and we both need a shower, after last night, so we need to stop soon."

"I can't go in naked."

"You've got your t-shirt and I already fixed it for you."

"How so?"

He reached over and handed it to me. As I looked at it... I noticed he had cut a bit deeper V-neck into it and it looked a bit shorter now.

"You really cut this up!"

"Well, you said you are starting to like showing off and that's what I want you to do."

"This will do it."

But later, he pulled into a fuel up and then pulled off to the side.  I was getting noticed for sure.

"Slip on your outfit, Honey. It's time to get a shower."

I put it on, it was still tight fitting. It was a deep V-neck, and so short, it almost had my pussy hanging out. I looked at him and just shook my head.

"Well, my little slut... if we need to make the v a bit more or, make it a bit shorter, we can do that."

"We are good for now."

The place was a bit packed and a lot of people were noticing me, as we walked in.

"I think you like your new outfit... as hard and big as those nipples are."

I looked down and I had never seen them so big.

We got to where the shower was, and I noticed they all just had walls around them and had open stalls. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"I guess they will get to see you with me," he stated as he started to strip down and stepped into one of the stalls, "Come on."

Shaking my head, I slipped off the shirt and stepped in. Some of the other people saw me walking into the stall.

He grabbed me and pulled me tight, gave me a big kiss, as he ran his hand all over me.  "You are turning into be my good little slut."

"I'm trying to make you happy."

So, we went about showering, cleaning up, and helping each other.  But then his hands ended up not washing me so much, as playing with me. He had pulled me back against him, soaping and playing with my titties and nipples.  He knows that gets me going.  Then one hand slid down and worked my pussy and clit.  He got me a bit turned on and moaned a bit, and people started to notice.

"I think someone is getting a bit horny."

"Well, stop playing with me then."

He turned me around and now I could see his cock was rock hard as he pulled me in tight to him. I could feel his cock press between us. He cupped his hands to my ass, picking me off the floor.

"You ever fuck standing up?"

"No," he smiled, as he picked me up a bit higher.

"Well, your pussy is all hot and wet, so, you just reach down there and help my cock to find it and you will know what it's like."

"Right here? People will see and hear us."

" I know. That's why my cock is so hard. I want them to know my black cock is buried in you."

I reach down and rub his cock to my pussy, but then he lets me down and its head pops into me.

"Really, right here."

He smiled at me, "Yes, I want them to see me fuck you. Plus, it's the first day with no pill," he said as he lowered me down on his cock more. 

"I told you, that it will take a while to not work."

"And I told you, you've never had a cock so deep and so much seed pumped into that womb of yours. So, I'm going to knock you up, my little slut."

"Well, I guess I can have a good time, while you try."

He lowered me down more on his cock and pressed me to the wall, as he slowly started to fuck me. I'd never tried this and was so surprised at how good it felt, as he slammed me into the wall. I'm past the point of being quiet and looking over his shoulder, I can see people watching us. But now I don't care, I just want to cum.

He was deep in me and fucked me harder. When I looked over his shoulder again, I saw a white guy stand outside our stall, he was beating his meat, while he was watching us. 

Rocky noticed him and smiled, as he fucked me harder, "You want this black cock, slut?"

"Damn, yesss!"

"I'm going to fill that fertile pussy of yours and knock you, the fuck, up."

Hearing that, and watching the other guy beat away, drove me over the top, and I was cumming all over his cock. 

"Oh, yess, fill me, fuck me," I screamed out.

That when I felt him blow, filling me up, and I saw the white guy shooting all over the floor, I came again. 

After giving our little show, we cleaned up, slipped on our clothes, and slipped out, laughing about it.

He leaned over and kissed me deeply, "I think my little slut likes getting fucked and having people watching us."

"Oh, it was a bit new to me, but fun."

We were about half way back to the truck, when he stopped and smiled at me. 

"What now?"

"Did you really like that?"

"Well, to be honest, yes," I answered as my face turned red.

"Great, you are my slut. Take off the t-shirt and give it to me."

"Right here in the middle of this parking lot?"

"Yes, show me you are my slut. Let them see you are mine."

I looked around and saw people all over this busy place. But I smiled at them, as I reached down and pulled the t-shirt off and handed it to him.

He took his arm and wrapped it around me, cupping my boob, as he slowly walked me back to the truck. People were turning to look and a few trucks were blowing their horns.

"Damn it, Bitch, when I get you back to that truck, I'm going to fuck the shit out of your pussy."

"You better and it better be deep, if you're going to knock me up," I said and started to laugh.

"Oh, I will do that!"

When we got to the truck, he jumped out of his clothes and sat down in the passenger seat. His cock was up and hard, "Climb on and let them see us."

I looked out and saw them looking at us.  I smiled as I straddled his lap, sliding down on his cock.  It even felt bigger, as I started to bounce up and down on it, working it deeper each time. He played the shit out of my titties, making me cum again.

Then he stopped, stood up taking me with him, and went back to the bed, where he laid me down, while he was still deep in me. He started to fuck me long and hard, pushing deep. He pulled my legs up to my chest and slammed harder into me.  I was cumming all over his cock again. 

"That's it, Bitch, cum for me, so I can pound you fucking deep and fill that fucking womb, knocking you, the fuck, up. He pounded me harder and I felt as if he was deeper, than ever and bigger, than ever. He was so turned on with all this.

As I was cumming again, all I could hear was me screaming, "Oh, yess, fuck me, harder and knock me up!"

That's what he did, I could feel him pumping into me, and it seemed like it wasn't stopping.

When he finished filling me, he fell on top of me, not pulling out.  "You do seem to like to fuck and not saying no to it."

"Well, you're the bastard that kept making me cum all over the place. So, how can I say no to that cock?"

"I don't know if I can keep up with you, but if not, I know a few friends that can help me out."

"Your friends?"

"Yes, you're my slut now and I don't mind helping out a friend or two. It can be nice for me to watch you get fucked."

"I think we need to talk about that."

"No talk, my little slut," he said as I felt his cock slowly start to fuck me again.

"I just need to knock you up first," he stated, as he picked up speed.

I wrapped my legs around him and fucked him back, "Well you better get to it."

I think he was getting a bit worn out, because he had to take a nap after that row of action. 

But after he got up, we hit the road for a bit and, after a few miles, he pulled into a big plaza.  

"What are we doing here?"

"Oh, you've been such a good slut, I want to buy you some nice outfits."

"I'm more than ready to get something to wear."

He took me into a shop that looked more like a porn shop. 

"What?"

"Where are the clothes?"

"In the back of the shop."

So, I went and started to look. It was all about sexy clothes. Everything, from micro-minis, some low cut, and several semi-sheer.

"What the hell!"

"You wanted clothes and you're starting to like showing off, so here we go,"

He picked out a short skirt, a dress, and he even picked out a V-neck blouse, that was semi-sheer.

" That's a bit much."

"We're going into New York state and can go topless there."

I picked up a nice thong and bra set and put it in the cart. He laughed at me and threw them out, "You don't wear them anymore."

He went to cash out, but swung over into the porn part. I watched him as I knew he was looking for something. Then he stopped, smiled, and looked at me, as he reached out and picked up a big tub of lube.

"I think we are past that point. I've been taking you for a while," but he threw it in his cart. We paid and left, loaded up our buy.  He put his lube by the bed. 

"Really?"

"If you ever get fucked in the ass."

"No, and I mean, Hell no! It took all I had to take you, so, there's no way that's fitting in my ass."

"Oh, we just need to work up to it. Didn't you know black men like to fuck white sluts in the ass?"

"No, no, and I mean, No!"

He just smiled, as we took off down the road and into New York state.  "We don't unload until tomorrow, so let's get a room for tonight and there's a nice place to get a bite to eat at."

"Sounds good to me."

So, he pulled in and we got a room. We decided to shower before we got something to eat. When I came out of the shower, he had a micro-mini skirt and that sheer top laid out on the bed and a big smile on his face. 

"Really?"  

"Yep."  

I slipped the outfit on and it was sheer enough, to show my titties really well, and the skirt just covered my butt.

"Looking good, my little slut, let's go,'' he said as he led me out the door. As we approached the restaurant, I could hear a band playing.

"I love to dance, maybe you can give me a couple turns on the dance floor."

"That's why I stopped here. I've been here a few times." 

'Wow, he's starting to treat me nice'.

We walked in and right off I noticed there were not a lot of females around and all the men were staring at me. He put his arm around me and kept walking.

Then I heard someone yell out, "Rocky," and I turned to see two black men sitting at a table, eating.

He knew them, so he led me over to them and started to chat.

"So, who is your new friend?"

"This is Judy."

"Why is that hot looking lady doing with an old, black ass nigger, like you?"

"Well, she had a birthday fight with her boyfriend and thought it would be nice to take care of me for a while."

"Take care?"

"Yep, as you can see, she dressed for me, being a really good slut for me, and she's going to let me knock her up."

"Oh, bull shit!"

"That true, Ms. Judy?"

"Well, knocking me up is all in his head."

"She's not on the pill and we are fucking like crazy, so, you tell me."

'Sit down with us, eat, and have a couple drinks."

He didn't ask me, he just pulled out my chair to sit. So, we sat, ordered food, and then the drinks started to flow.

They kept staring at my outfit and smiled at me, "Love your outfit, Girl."   

"Thanks, I bet you can figure out who picked it out."

"I got to keep my little slut looking good and ready for me."

Then they started to talk about dancing. One asked me if I would be with him and Rocky spoke up, "I get the first dance."

Pulling me out on the dance floor, he pulled me in tight and had me straddle his leg, as he pushed my boob into his chest. Then he smiled, "This is the way you dance tonight, even with them!"

"Isn't this a bit much for them?"

"Yes, but I want them to know how slutty you can be," he explained as he played with my ass, as his friends looked at us.

We went back to the table and the one jumped up, "My turn," and led me back out and took a hold of me to dance. It was respectable about the way he was holding me, but I looked up and saw Rocky looking at me. So, I stepped closer, straddled his leg, and pushed my boobs into his chest, as instructed.  He wasn't ready for that and was bit surprised, but he got into the dance fast. His hands started to roam a bit, but I didn't say anything, even as I did feel a cock that was coming alive.  

We went back to the table and if anybody was looking, they would know he was aroused and Rocky did too.

He whispered in my ear, "Seems someone likes you."

"Yes, I did what you asked me to do."

"Good girl."

All three of us kept dancing and drinking, and the dancing got even a bit more pervy!

Then, with all the naughty dancing I was getting a bit horny.

Rocky told them, "Bye," and led me off to our room.  I ran in, "I want to grab a quick shower first."

"Go ahead!"

So, I went in and took a quick shower, and then applied some perfume to smell good.  I went back out naked, ready to get fuck, but as I stepped out, I noticed, one of the guys from the bar was standing there.  

I jumped and tried to cover up, "I didn't know he was coming over."

"Well, he's an old friend and I asked him to help me out."

"Doing what?"

That's when he showed me the tube of lube, "He's a bit small and going to help break you in."

"I told you I wasn't into that," but I noticed the guy had started to strip off his clothes.

"Well, I told you, it wasn't up for discussion. You're taking him in the ass, tonight, or you will get mine! Your choice."

"He's not getting to fuck a pussy, but he does like to eat it, so he can eat you a bit before he fucks your ass," Rocky said as he eased me on the bed. His friend moved in quickly to bury his face into my pussy. With all the drinks and a night of teasing it was hot and wet. He knew what he was doing too, as he did get me to cum for him.

Then he stopped, pulled me off the bed, and leaned on it, almost doggy style. Rocky took the lube on his finger and started to work his finger into my ass. Damn, I really felt his fat finger and he kept working it, lubing me up, as I saw his friend was lubing up his cock.

"Damn," I was going to get fucked in the ass!

His friend moved in behind me rubbing his cock up and down my ass. I felt more lube going on and then, without warning, he popped his head into my ass. I jumped from the pain of it and he stopped for a minute. Then he started to ease more in.

"I don't think I can do this."

"I don't care for him having first, either," Rocky said as he started to lube up his cock.

"I want to break that ass in."

"I can't take yours," I scream out."

"Then start taking his now, or it's me."

I eased up and he started to shove in more. I bit my lip as he pushed in and then he pulled me off the bed some and slipped a finger in my pussy, feeling my pussy up and helped hold me, to get fucked.  He was starting to fuck me a bit harder. My boobs bounced around from his driving into me. 

"Rocky, grab those boobs. They go straight to her pussy."

He reached up and played with them as he pounded my ass.  It worked, because my pussy was getting hot, and it wasn't long before I could feel him filling my ass, as Rocky watched.

He pulled out and I felt it running down my thighs. He jumped up, got dressed fast, and left. 

I was wiping my thigh, as Rocky said, "See you can take it."

"Well, I'm glad he got off," I said a bit snarky. 

"Oh, you're going to get off," Rocky said, as he pushed me back onto the bed and climbed on top of me. 

"You are the slut I've been for. I'm keeping you around," he declared as he started to slide his cock into me.

"But for now, I got to get you knocked up," he screamed as he slammed it home.  Suddenly, I forgot about my ass hurting.