Birthday 04

Story Info
party on
1.9k words
4.56
4.3k
10
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/26/2023
Created 09/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we kept traveling down the road and at a warehouse, I got used to people seeing me dressed really slutty, if not naked. I can't believe how many people have seen me naked, but the worst part of it is that I got used to it and started to like it.

But we got back to town and he pulled up in front of my apartment complex, "So do I get to see your place?"

I looked around and didn't see my roommate's car, "She is not home so I guess you can get a peek at it."  So, I led him up and let him in.  We were standing in the living room, as he looked over it.

"So, this is where your old boyfriend fucked you?"

"Well, yes, he has."

He stepped up and wrapped his arm around me and smiled at me, "Well, I guess it's my turn now," as we both ended up falling on the couch.  As we flopped about, he was getting me out of my clothes and working his off, but he ended up falling off the couch and onto the floor. He went right for my pussy with his face and worked on my pussy, that was already hot and wet.

He had my legs up on his shoulders and made me ready to cum. He kept my legs pulled up as he slid up and slipped his cock into me.  I was more than ready for it and really wanted it. I was getting a bit noisy as he started to fuck me hard. Then, I felt him start to shoot his load into me hard, driving me into cumming all over his cock, as I was yelling out loudly.

But then I noticed a flash of light and noticed the apartment door flying open, my roommate. There I laid naked in the middle of the living room and an older, black man, naked was on top of me.

"Oh, shit, I'm sorry. All the noise made me think someone was killing her."

He looked at her and smiled, "Thats all right, Honey, we are done for now," he told her as he climbed off me and stood up. He stood naked, with his black cock dripping from fucking me, and me laid out naked on the floor, with his seed leaking out of me.  

He reached over, "Maybe we should shut the door," he said as he pushed it shut. My roommate was looking back and forth at us, with a bit of a shocked face.

He reached over and pulled me up, "We should get dressed and then maybe talk. Where is the shower, Miss Judy?" so I led him off and we ended up showering together and then put on some clothes.

We came back out to see her sitting there, "Where were you, Judy? You scared me when you were gone for so long and not answering your phone."

"My cell was in my car and I didn't have my car."

He then spoke up and told her, "She took a small road trip with me, because she was mad at her boyfriend."

"I heard about the fight and that was why I was scared,"  

"Well, we are all safe now." 

We ended up doing some small talk for a bit and then he stood up, "Well, ladies, I'm hungry so why don't we get ready and go get something to eat."

Sue spoke up, "I don't want to interfere with you guy's time."

"What the fuck, Girl. You have seen us both naked and fucking on the floor, your almost family now. So go get dressed and let's go."

I'm in a low-cut top and a micro mini skirt and she came back in jeans and blouse. 

"Judy, I think you need to loan her some of your clothes, we want everyone looking hot tonight."

I took her back and unpacked some of my stuff. I gave her an outfit like mine and she said, "I never wore this kinda outfit."

"I know, neither did I."

She had to take off her bra, but left the thong panties on. I didn't tell her his rules.

We went out and he said to Sue, "Now you're looking like a dinner date."

We ended up at a bar restaurant and he picked out a booth off to the corner, where he ended up sitting in between the two of us. We ordered food and he kept ordering drinks to go with it. Then, a band came in and started to play music.

As we talked and drank, we were feeling so good, that Sue started to ask questions on where I was and what I was doing.  He started to tell her more than I wanted her to know, but now she knew he been fucking me a lot, and we were going down the road in his truck. She seemed a bit shocked, but didn't say much about it.

After too many drinks he dragged me up on the dance floor to dance. It was a slow song and he had me wrapped tight to his body, with his hands roaming all over my body. I noticed Sue was watching us, as she sat there drinking.  He did a couple of dances with me, but then pulled her up to dance too.

It was a slow song and they started out a bit of normal dancing, but as I watched I noticed he slowly worked her closer and up tight to him.  His hands did some roaming on her too.

A few more drinks and a couple more dances with the both of us, I noticed he had gotten to know her body better, and in the booth, I noticed he sat a bit closer to her, as we all talked and drank. But then I noticed her eyes lit up and darted a look at him. She didn't say anything, but her face had a strange look as she sat there looking a bit uncomfortable. It seemed like a bit of movement about, but I didn't know quite what was happening. Then I noticed he went to put something in his pocket. I didn't know what it was, but I did notice a bit of it sticking out. It was her thong panties!  He had taken off her thong. So now I knew what he was doing and she let him. I could tell by watching him, and seeing her reaction, I would bet he was playing with her pussy. 

It w"I can't go there naked, they might see me."

"Judy used to say that too," he said as he turned and looked at me, "get up and show her how we do this."

I started to peel off my clothes and as I did, I noticed she had taken her's off as well. He finished taking off all his clothes as well. Then he pulled us both out and headed over to the apartment, with all three of us naked.

"I hope you two get along good, because we are having a threesome tonight," he said with a laugh.

as getting late and the place is closing, as we headed out, he said, "I need to stop at my truck to get something," so we drove to his truck.  

When we got there Sue said, "So, this is your love wagon."

"Well, something like that... you want to see it?"

"Sure... never been in one." So, we all bailed out and went over. He opened the passenger door, boosted her up into the truck, and his hand had to be on her bare ass.  With no complaints from her, he turned on the lights. He kinda guided her to the back of the truck and showed her the bed area. He told her a few more stories on what went on in this truck, but as he did, he stepped up behind her and wrapped his arms around her, holding her tight to him and did some roaming as he talked.  I could not see his hands but I knew, from what I saw, he was playing with her boobs. From the look of her blouse, I knew the top was pretty well opened up and she had no bra on. 

As he played and talked, he asked her a question, "Sue, back at the apartment I noticed you stare at my black cock.... have you ever seen one before?"

A small giggle came out, "No, never."

"Well, what did you think of it?"

Sue giggled again, as she said, "I was a bit impressed with what I saw."

He slowly turned her around and now I knew that he had been playing with her boobs, because they were totally out and her nipples were hard.

"Well, it sounds like you didn't get a good look," he said as he started to undo his pants and slide them and his shorts down.  His cock popped out, rock hard and proud.  "What do you think with a better look?"

Her eyes were glued to his cock, as she smiled and said, "I do like it."

"Thanks, so now you've gotten to see it twice and you even saw us fucking."

She giggled and said, "Yes, I did."

"Time to be fair then," he said as he reached out, took the hem of her skirt, and pulled it up to her waist. Surprisingly, she didn't stop him,

Damn, it felt hot and wet, but looked better, as he reached out and rubbed it some. He stepped forward and, holding her, they fell back onto the bed.

"What are we doing?"

"I like that pussy and I'm going to show you what this black cock can do."

"But ... you're with Judy!"

"Yes, she is my slut and you're going to find out what it's like to be one too."

I knew when his cock found her pussy by the look on her face.

"You're going to find out all the slutty things she did for me," he said with a chuckle.   I knew he was then easing more into her. 

"So, do you want this black cock to fuck you?"

She looked at me as she said, " Yes, but maybe we should be safe."

"You white fucks, are crazy... black men fuck white sluts bare," he stated, as he pushed in more.

"So, do you still want to fuck and for me to fill you up?"

"Yes," she whispered, as I watched her legs slide up around him. 

"You ever had one this big?"

"No."

"Well, tonight, you're going to get all of it and I'm going to fill you up."

"Yess ..." she screamed, as she wrapped her legs tighter. He started to pick up on the fucking and pushed harder to get into her deeper. She was making a lot of moaning noises but she didn't say stop.

I wasn't long, and I knew she was cumming all over his cock and he started to fuck her harder, as he pushed deeper.  Then. I knew he was filling her, "Take that, Bitch," he exclaimed as he slammed it home.

"Yesss!" she screamed as she felt his cum filling her up.

After they both had recovered some, he slid up and got off her, he stood up and looked at her, as she was laid out naked on the bed.

Pulling her up, he said, "Get rid of the blouse and skirt." 

"Why? Are we going to do that some more?"

"Yes, but we going to go to the apartment so that all three of us can play."