All Comments on 'Birthday Boy'

by ArseGratiaArtis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OGHMNWOGHMNW10 months ago

Thank you for this Wonderful Hot Erotic story that is very true from a personal experience of my own. I chose mature escorts closer to my age for a GFE. Thanks again!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 stars. Please let them meet again.

ArseGratiaArtisArseGratiaArtis10 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback. Mike, I had not considered a sequel, but I have an idea for one. I also have a few other stories in the works..

LandParkWriterLandParkWriter9 months ago

This was a really nice story. It’s actually kind of sweet.

Sara_Navy_WifeSara_Navy_Wife4 months ago

You and I had discussed "first person writing" and obviously you have mastered that art! I liked the conversation also, and the fact that you had considered her feelings as well as your own :) I would imagine that "escorts" get treated like dirt a lot. Maybe I am wrong about that :) As one comment said, the story was actually sweet :) There was no hint of "revenge sex" in the story. You treated her as well as you would a girlfriend :) I'll definitely bookmark this story! Well done!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArseGratiaArtis@ArseGratiaArtis
Dirty old man. on here to write. I hope the stories get the women wet and the guys hard. They certainly got me hard. These are fantasies, some based in experience, some not. Comments are always appreciated even if not favorable. If you ever see me in any chat room tell ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES