Used for Revenge Ch. 01

Story Info
Buddy's wife uses me without me ever suspecting...
3.3k words
4.54
11.8k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at my desk when I received a text from a number that I didn't know. Hey, It's Michelle. New phone. Do you have plans this Friday night?"

Michelle and Tom were good friends. I Replied "Nothing yet. What's up?"

"How about dinner at the lake house?" she replied.

"Great. What time?" I texted.

"7:00. No need to bring anything" was her response.

"Sounds great. I'll bring the wine. See you then" I replied.

Friday rolled around as I drove out to the country to their summer place. I stopped to get two bottles of good wine. As I drove up the long dirt road I came to their gravel driveway. As I turned onto it I saw a new burgundy Range Rover Sport parked at the house. I didn't see Michelle or Tom's vehicles so I assumed they had invited someone else as well. I liked most of their friends so it wasn't a big deal but it was odd neither of their cars were there. I parked next to it and walked towards the house. I heard the screened-in porch door bang closed and looked up to see Michelle standing there, a glass of wine already in her hand. Michelle is very attractive but she has almost no self esteem. She's always working out or dieting. It's really sad because she was always stunning. She was petite and in great shape. To top it off she was simply the nicest person; to everyone. She was standing there in a flimsy short summer sundress, bare feet, with her hair pulled back. The dress was pretty short but they usually were. I think deep down she loved having guys look at her. I walked up to her and gave her a big hug. She hugged me back, spilling wine on the deck. She laughed.

"How was the drive?" she asked as we walked into the house.

"Easy. No problems." I replied as I sat my bag down and she handed me a drink. I exchanged the bag with the wine in it and she placed it on the island.

"It's been so long since I've seen you. You look great, as always." she said.

"Yeah, been busy at work. You look amazing." I replied.

"Let's go sit on the porch, dinner will be ready in about an hour" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door.

"Who's Rover?" I asked.

"Like it? It's mine. Got it a few weeks ago."

"Wow, very nice. Big step up from your old Acura MDX."

"Yes, I've always wanted a sporty car. It's so much fun to drive." she laughed. I sat on the porch swing and she sat next to me, turned towards me and laid her feet across my lap. That was odd but I really didn't pay it much attention. Clearly she had been drinking already and I assumed Tom was there. Her legs were silky smooth and really tanned. She had a french manicure on her toes that matched her hands.

"How are you so tan?" I asked.

"Just got back from the Bahamas. Girls weekend. It was crazy fun" she replied. Odd for her and Tom because she always complained about him not wanting to travel but again I didn't pay it much attention.

I sat for a minute and made small talk. I finally asked "Where's Tom?"

"He won't be here anytime soon." she said. "For now let's just finish these and then go inside and get dinner ready". It struck me as slightly odd but again the way people came and went around here it really didn't make me think twice. We sat and made small talk and polished off the glasses of wine. She grabbed the empties and took them in to refill them. She yelled out for me a minute later. I walked in and she was sitting on the couch. She extended my glass of wine. I took it and sat next to her. Her feet were folded under her with her knees facing me. I was taking my first sip when she said "We've known each other for a long time, haven't we" she asked.

"Sure. Since Tom and I were in college." I replied.

"Turns out that neither Tom nor I want to continue with our relationship. We separated about six weeks ago. It's weird but I know it's for the best." she said with a look of comfort and relief on her face. I totally had no idea this was brewing. My face clearly expressed the shock I felt. "There's really no sense in going into greater detail but we really aren't compatible any longer so we are splitting up. I've come to terms with that and looking back I'm just not sure why we didn't do this sooner."

I was really struggling with this information. "I'm really sorry to hear that." I replied. I was still trying to process what she said. She knew by the expression on my face. "No chance this can be fixed?"

"Honestly, no, but I'm good with it now. Time to start a new chapter in my life. That brings me to why I asked you here." she said as she reached out and grabbed my hand. "I've fantasized about being with you for years. Your stories of sex with other women have always fascinated and excited me. You seem to have no boundaries and the girls I know that you have been with all say you are great in bed. Tom and I had all sorts of boundaries. We never talked about sex and at the end he rarely ever wanted me. I have always been afraid to really be adventurous and he definitely wasn't that type."

My brain was still processing all of this. I feverishly guzzled the glass of wine.

Michelle stood and sat on the coffee table, right between my legs. She was nervous. "So, I want to have one great weekend of guilt-free sex with you. I want to do everything I've fantasized doing with you. No commitments, no restrictions." My brain couldn't process it fast enough. She could see I was having trouble processing all of this. "It's been over 10 years since I've been with another man and I can't imagine anyone I want to be with more than you".

I shook my head, yes, like a mindless idiot. No words came out of my mouth.

She stood up, walked towards the kitchen and then turned to face me. She lifted up the thin yellow dress in the front and flashed me her pussy. "I'm not the Michelle you used to know. I had this waxed yesterday just for you!" she said with a sparkle in her eye. She had no underwear on. Her lips were so full and there wasn't a hair in sight. She then turned around and lifted up the back. There in plain sight was a pink little jewel wedged between her round cheeks. "I have many surprises for you tonight" she said playfully as she entered the kitchen.

I think my brain finally caught up. This was really happening. She wanted me. My buddies' hot wife that I've known for at least 15 years had just flashed me her pussy and offered herself to me. Now my brain may have just caught up but my cock was well aware of what was going on. It was poking through my jeans. I squirmed to reposition it. I think I started to have a moral dilemma as well. This was my best friend's wife. Sure, they were separating, but I hadn't even talked about that with him. All of those years of fantasizing about her and there she was for the taking. She just flashed me her bare pussy and ass! She was basically begging me to have sex with her.

Without thought or warning I stood and walked over to her. She was again facing me. She was staring at the hard-on poking out of my pants and said "So it appears you will be taking me up on my offer, eh? Splendid!" She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the kitchen. "We can discuss this and so much more over dinner. After dinner I have a few purchases I want to show you. I think you'll really like them". I followed her into the kitchen. I helped her plate the food - some sort of chicken on a bed of veggies and rice. We sat and I poured us another glass of wine. Dinner was almost uneventful. The image of her naked pussy was front and center in my mind.

By the end of the meal I had completely forgotten about Tom. I'd made the decision to go through with this - not that there was any decision here to make. Suddenly I felt the pressure of having to be the next guy, one she clearly expected great things from. We collected things on the table and brought them back to the kitchen. Michelle was standing at the sink. I came up behind her, pressed myself against her and placed my hands on her waist. It was so tiny. She sighed slightly as I did. I rubbed one hand across her flat tummy and the other across her breasts.

She had amazing breasts. They were small, maybe a B cup, but they were round and firm. Her nipples used to drive me crazy. They poked out at every chance they got. I recalled watching her in a bikini down by the lake with her nipples sticking straight through the material. She turned her head and I kissed her. It was a long, passionate kiss. She smelled so wonderful. After many years of waiting I finally had my chance and it was amazing. Her little nipples poked out as I rubbed them through the thin material. We broke from the kiss, she turned and jumped up. I caught her in my arms. She was so light I could have held her there for hours. We continued the kiss. Her little tongue went in and out of my mouth. Her long thin legs wrapped around me. She squeezed me tight. We must have stood for 5 minutes just kissing with my hands firmly planted on her ass. It was a dream come true, or should I say a fantasy come true.

Shower Time

I'd spent years of my life in that house but somehow it all seemed different. I felt like I was seeing everything for the first time. Even Michelle. She'd been with Tom so long I knew everything about them, but there was no longer a "them". I'd seen her dressed in everything from a string bikini to a wedding dress. But as I walked from the living room to their bedroom it was like I was seeing it without Tom ever being in the picture. Her little butt wiggled under the tight dress. I pictured the jeweled butt plug under it. My mind raced with memories of watching her walk around the place in bikinis, short-shorts, and all of the other revealing clothing she had worn there. She reached into the shower cave and turned on the jets. I'd showered there many times before, always alone. My brain struggled to fathom watching her pull the shirt over her head without feeling like I had to look away. There she stood a foot away - naked. Her body was even better than I remembered it when she wore those tiny bikinis. She had tiny tan lines from the recent trip. My mind raced as to how small that bikini must have been. She stepped in.

I quickly undressed and stepped in behind her. She was adjusting the temperature and flow of the jets, which gave me time to just stand there and look at her as the water cascaded over her tan little body. She was incredibly fit. Her ass cheeks were sculpted. Just the right amount of extra stuffing to make them stand out and seeing that little pink jewel was just so sexy. Water was coming in from every direction, including the rainfall head above. She positioned me in the center and said, "I've fantasized about you being here with me so many times. I always dreamed of us being here together while Tom and the other guests were all down by the lake.

The risk of being caught excited me so much. Just stand here and let me wash you." She reached back and grabbed a washcloth and bottle of bodywash. She lathered up the washcloth and started to wipe the soap all over my chest. It smelled like pina-coladas. She washed each of my arms. Her eyes never left my body. My cock was completely erect, not even the warm water could keep it down. She worked her way down to it. She lathered up the area and then worked it with her free hand. Her little hand slowly stroked the length of my cock. She dropped the washcloth and placed her other soapy hand on my balls. She massaged my cock and balls with the perfect amount of pressure. Her hands slid effortlessly in the warm soapy water.

"God, your cock is magnificent. I'm so horny right now" she said as she watched her hands work their magic.

I wasn't sure how much longer I was going to last. I leaned in and placed my hands on her ass. I whispered into her ear. "You keep doing that and I'm not going to last much longer!" I ran my index finger up and down between her ass cheeks. She squeezed my cock harder. "I have a secret I want to share with you. Last year, Memorial Day weekend, when you had that party here. Saturday morning after you showered I used the shower. As I shaved I noticed a pair of your panties were sticking out of the top of the pile of clothes on the floor in front of the hamper. They were yellow, satin looking, and very skimpy. I picked them from the pile and looked inside and they were still slightly wet. There was a streak of white creamy stuff. I couldn't help myself. I thought about you wearing them under those cutoff jean shorts you had on the day before, you know, the white tight ones! I saw a flash of them once when you climbed into the back of the truck.

I placed them up to my nose. The creamy wet stuff smelled like honey. The thought of being there, with your underwear in my hand, smelling like that almost made me cum." Her hand was now firmly grasping my cock and her other hand was pulling my ass towards her. "I laid them down on the sink, right next to all of your toiletries, and stroked my cock over them. I was so horny I came in like a minute. As my load shot out and into your panties all I could imagine was you wearing them after I filled them with cum. I shot rope after rope of cum on them. I soaked the entire inside. Layer and layer of fresh cum fell onto the dried juices you left behind. I stood there afterwards looking at what I had done and started to feel guilty. Your panties were covered so I knew I couldn't return them. I folded them and put them in my shaving kit. I still have them."

Michelle was still stroking me but she was moaning and breathing much harder. I noticed her other hand was now on her pussy rubbing in circles. "Oh my God. That's the sexiest thing anyone has ever said to me" she said. She looked at me like her insides were on fire. She kissed me, the water raining down on us. "Lift me up and lower me down onto your cock." she exclaimed.

I pulled her up with my hands on her butt. Her legs wrapped around my torso. She reached down between us, between her legs and positioned the tip of my cock against her pussy. It was so wet I didn't care if it was her juices or the water.

"Lower me slowly. I want to feel every inch of you slide into my pussy!" she whispered. Slowly I let her weight down. The tip of my penis slid around until it found the opening. I let her weight go and inside it thrust. She moaned, her legs tensed and her arms tightened around my neck. Her nipples were scraping against my chest. "Oh God, don't stop......slowly......". I pressed upwards as she slid down further. I was about 3/4 of the way in when I could feel the little nub of her cervix. I pressed hard against it but only slid a little further in. "Oh God....I'm going to come! Fuck me slowly!" she said as she kissed me. Her mouth was all over my face. Her breath was gasping for air. I stepped carrying her to the shower wall and placed her against it. The jewel in her ass clanked as it hit the tile wall.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I said resisting with all of my might. Her pussy was so tight. Her muscles pulsed around my cock. The middle finger of my right hand pressed firmly against her buttplug. Water poured down the crack of her ass.

"Yes.....I'm coming already......cum with me." she yelled out.

I continued to slowly thrust in and out of her using the full length of my cock. I did it slowly but made sure her full weight fell down on it. I could feel spasms of muscles in her pussy. She felt light as a feather in my arms. I pressed against her harder, pinning her to the wall. My balls ached as I was seconds from coming. "I'm going to fill your little pussy with cum!" I said as the cum erupted from the tip of my penis. I fell against her.

"Yes.....yes......yes" she yelled over and over. Her whole body was twitching in my arms. Her pussy milked cum from my cock. I squeezed her ass and pulled her into each thrust. My knees weakened as I finished depositing my load into her. I could hear the sounds of our juices as my well lubed cock went in and out of her pussy. She was totally spent. Her head laid against my chest as she panted. I slowed the pace until I was almost still. Her kegel muscles were still contracting as life drained from her legs. My cock slid out of her as it became soft. Her feet fell to the shower floor. She pulled me tight and kissed me. "Oh my God, that was so amazing!" she said.

She stepped out of the shower, pulling me with her. I turned off the water on the way out. She reached into her suitcase in the closet and pulled out a pink pair of panties. They were a lace thong with 3 straps across the top that went across her hip. She was still wet from the shower but pulled them up and slid them into place. She walked back over to me. I was reaching for a towel as she fell to her knees and placed my semi-flaccid cock into her hand. It was covered in cum and her juices. There was a blob of it on the tip. She slid it into her mouth. She softly sucked on the tip and rubbed her tongue on the juices. She worked her way down the sides of my shaft as it grew softer. She cleaned off all of the thick white paste that we had created. She looked up at me with those big brown eyes and said "I can feel you oozing from my pussy. You can have these panties after I'm done filling them. Or maybe we can share them"..........

i thought: This was going to be one unbelievable weekend!