Birthday Boy Gang-Bang Ch. 07

Story Info
A porn director gets it on with his own wife.
1.6k words
4.33
10.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers

It was certainly fascinating to watch Eddie in action with his own wife instead of mine, of course. The subtle ways that showed his fierce affection for Melissa, even as he buggered, restrained, and gagged her were truly touching in their own way. I could tell that, while he liked my dear Britta-Lise a great deal, the strongest emotional bond was definitely with his lovely Asian bride. How she got into porn and how she likely got him into porn, from the sound of it, I had no idea, but I would likely stay up all night just to learn of it. It had to be a really captivating tale to relate.

I was very impressed with the loving way that Eddie fucked his wife's cute little ass, making it clear that while she was fuckmeat, she was far more than that to him. For starters, the way that he kissed and caressed the back of her neck as he rammed it balls deep didn't hurt that impression. As affectionate as I tended to be, I was sure that there were lessons that I could have learned from Eddie about being sweet to my wife, too.

It wasn't to last too much, though. Melissa's prostate was already affected by such a pounding by yours truly that Eddie's thrusts deep inside her bottom added to the existing sensations to bring her closer to an anal orgasm. My own white-hot jizz gave her further pleasures as it coated her cornhole and further lubricated the way for her husband's prick as he reamed her good and hard. When she clenched him in her vise-like grip with her spasming butt muscles, he completely lost all control and spat out his spunk deep inside her booty.

"Oh, damn ... Melissa really loves that ... a second load of cum as far inside her bowels as possible! Alright, Tyson, buddy, here you go! Then Lester ... then Darius ... we're doing this in reverse order from before with Britta-Lise! Hey, baby, how are you doing there?" Eddie removed the ball gag to check in with his lovely wife, of course.

"God, this feels incredible ... the host ... he's amazing, but so are you! Thank you for getting me involved in this shoot! I can feel those loads deep in my ass, it's such a wonderful, slimy feeling! I love it ... thank you, guys! By the way, Hank, right? Happy Birthday, Hank! It was Eddie's idea and your wife's mostly ... they really wanted you to get some strange booty! Gag, please, so I can be gagged while Tyson buggers me!" Melissa surprised me by begging for the gag right away as Tyson entered her asshole for his turn.

"Damn, she really digs the gag! Someone's getting rather kinky these days!" Darius remarked as we watched Melissa get plowed very hard up her backfield by Tyson now.

"Yeah, well, the lucky bastard is about to experience what we did, no doubt of that. So, out of sheer curiosity, babe, how did you meet Eddie and company? I'm glad that you did, but I'm naturally curious about it. Where did you meet these new friends of ours? I'm very interested in that backstory," I inquired of my sweet Danish wife as she sat on my lap and kissed my face repeatedly.

"I looked up local porn directors in the area and also looked into strippers, which were one of my original options, not to mention call girls. Somehow, someone somewhere put a business card in my hands at a strip-joint, a Chippendale's of all places, and then it snowballed from there, dear. In a way, it was serendipity, love," Britta-Lise grinned as I pulled her in for another tongue kiss.

"Well, I'm glad that you guys hatched your little plot. This is the most fun I've had in ... well, ever, baby!" I told my delectable wife while we made out and watched Tyson really roger Melissa good and rough.

If Eddie's wife minded having her asshole ravaged by Tyson like that, you could have fooled me. If anything, she was even more into the action now than before. That made sense because the more cum that was dumped in her butthole, the more lubricated she was for the next round. She pushed back and bucked her hips more frequently with each stroke, her supple body now on full display. Her magnificent buttocks stuck more up in the air than ever as she was invaded by Tyson's cock.

It was only a matter of time, and sure enough, Tyson yielded to the inevitable, spurting out rope after rope of his jizz balls deep up Melissa's tight little tush. He slid out slowly, finally causing that little pop that one often heard when a penetrator withdrew from someone's backdoor. Eddie then made the camcorder zoom in again on the three loads of spunk oozing from his own wife's bottom toward the bed sheets and down her luxuriant thighs. My cum, his own, and now Tyson's made for a nice, thick creampie, but he wanted more and so did the rest of us.

"Lester, do the honors, bro," Eddie high-fived his buddy as the man took his spot behind Melissa to slide much easier than ever inside her fantastic derriere.

"Well, much more of this and Melissa will have to limp her way out of the bedroom, I think," I observed, making everyone laugh, even getting a muffled chuckle through her ball gag.

"I think that's the point, right?" Britta-Lise snickered as we settled in to view the royal pounding of Melissa's bunghole.

Lester certainly didn't show any mercy to sweet Melissa as he plundered her slick little booty, his rod and staff not so much comforting as ravishing her. She jerked more than once, but in appreciation for the rough sex, not resistance to it, of course. One thing was absolutely known by now: Melissa was a bit of a pain slut in her own way. She liked it rough ... very rough. I was glad that the five of us guys were on hand to deliver that kind of treatment to her satisfaction.

Eddie was really a very lucky guy, I thought, and a smart one to have gone with a wife who was such a trooper ... and such a saucy little minx. There were definitely lots of men, as my new friends pointed out, who thought that they could handle marriage to a porn star. Yet to truly embrace and encourage her wild side to come out and play ... that took a certain kind of guy.

Far too many men ... and women were brainwashed by the larger social ethos. They tended to believe that if a woman or man did this kind of work or just plain enjoyed sex for its own sake, without excuse or apology, they were just skanks or "manwhores," whatever the hell that meant. If they dared to actually pursue sex for hedonistic reasons, to this kind of socially conditioned mindset, there was something sick or perverted or twisted about them.

It took a rare breed of man ... or woman, to really welcome such a lover and appreciate them on their merits, as the glorious creature that they truly were. It required letting go of many of the basic assumptions instilled in our society. Still, once one did, the reward was often a very loving, lusty, open-minded partner. Such a companion was far more likely to respect and encourage one's own sexual satisfaction and expression than the prudes who tended to be rewarded and lauded to the skies.

Yes, one really did need to be deprogrammed, but that kind of herd morality, as Nietzsche put it, truly was a cult in a sense. It was the cult of sacrifice and self-denial for its own sake, not for any constructive purpose or mission. It was the cult of the idol of asceticism, the useless, senseless mortification of the flesh as some kind of dangerous enemy that had to be vanquished, rather than the true and equal companion of the soul and spirit.

Such were my thoughts as Lester grunted and expelled his own white-hot moneyshot up Melissa's sweet, tight ass. She squirmed and wiggled her fine booty as more spunk leaked out of her tush down her exquisitely smooth thighs. He leaned over and planted a kiss on each bun, causing her to shiver before he then kissed Darius on the mouth as a way of tagging the black giant.

Oh, dear, I thought ... now this, I gotta see ... both the way that Melissa moved gracefully under the relentless assault on her slick, luscious butt ... and the way that Darius moved those fine, muscular glutes of his own. I caressed my sweet wife's bottom and felt her pressing her crack against my dick to make it jump in excitement. We both knew the score ... we were both very aroused by the scene in front of us, even more than the others.

"I really want to lez her out now, even more than I already did," Britta-Lise confessed aloud, inadvertently turning Darius on more than he was ... and he was pretty damned horny as it was.

"I think that we all want that to happen, babe. Trust me on that," I chuckled, getting laughs and nods all around.

I didn't even know what precisely Britta-Lise intended yet, but I knew that everyone present was eager to find out ... once we watched the Darius and Melissa Show, that was. Hot damn ... that would make for one helluva reality show, wouldn't it? As Darius pounded the lovely Mrs. Coleman into submission, it was quite apparent that it wouldn't be much longer until she was a puddle on our marriage bed.

"Is it just me, or are you loathe to ever wash those bed sheets again?" I asked my marvelous wife now.

"No, the thought absolutely occurred to me ... along with some ... other propositions, which I'll broach with you soon, babe. Trust me on that," Britta-Lise assured me on that.

Did I mention that I have the best wife ever?

SevMax2
SevMax2
828 Followers