Birthday Cake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy stuffs himself back inside his pants and reaches over to me, rubbing a hand in my hair. I'm too exhaust, too horrified, too numb to move away from him.

"I hope your wish came true," Daddy whispers, wiping a tear away from my face.

From far away, deep in the recesses of my mind, I remember.

I wish that Daddy enjoys my birthday just as much as me.

My blood runs cold and I dry heave, wanting so badly to vomit, but nothing comes out.

"Shhh, hush now, Amy girl," Daddy says, running his fingers through my hair. "You can't cry on your birthday."

I look up at him and see a smirk on his face and I fucking hate him, wish with all of my might that he dies a horrible death.

Just then the doorbell rings and I freeze, eyes blown wide, hoping that it's help, hoping someone's come to save me.

But the way Daddy's smiling at the door tells me that's not going to happen.

"Besides," he says, moving away from the table and towards the door, "your party's only just begun."

The hope turns to dread, and I change my birthday wish.

I wish I'd never been born.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Well, it's different. Apparently the writer was turned on writing it, and others will think it's exciting too. Speaking for myself, I thought it was rather sad. If I can't find it stimulating because I'm feeling too bad for the victim, then for me at least, it's failed as erotica. Of course, the fact I feel so bad for the imaginary daughter in this story, does show the writer is talented at their craft. Different strokes for different folks. Had I been able to rate it, I would have given it one star. Not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell yes

Oh my god this is hot. I keep rereading and cumming every time. I love daddy being loving and then being uncaring and taking what he wants. Cannot wait for chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Love this can't wait for part 2.is daddy going to give her some bday spankings and take her analy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

I want my daddy to do this to me

housewareshousewaresover 6 years ago
Incredible!

I really can't wait for a continuation of this story! I've read it a few times and it's always a delight! Amy seems like a very sweet girl and I can't wait to see how the rest of her birthday party proceeds! Fantastic job!

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Daddy Takes Over Horny daddy realizes his little girl is now a woman.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Lily Grows Up Now that she's a grown girl, Daddy's punishments change.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Daughter's Sun Tan Reluctant daughter gets taken by lust filled father.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories