Birthday Fun

Story Info
Threesome.
1.2k words
3.85
20.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lynseca
Lynseca
1 Followers

Birthday Party For Three

My Birthday was coming up and my partner was struggling to know what to get me, he wanted to get something original that I wouldn't forget. He had suggested numerous times that he thought I would appreciate the sexual touch of a woman plus he would enjoying seeing it so it would be a gift for both of us! Although the idea appealed to me and if discussed during sex aroused me shyness & trepidation prevented it becoming reality.

Therefore it was decided that for my birthday we would go to a hotel and my husband would organise someone to meet us and then we would see where the evening took us either a party for three or just a meal depending on my nerves! The lead up to my birthday was filled with anticipation as my partner was organising everything the only thing I had provided were a few details of what the women should be like.

My birthday arrived in the morning my partner presented me with a new dress, and black underwear including stockings and suspenders to wear that evening. We packed up the car putting our outfits for the evening in last so as not to crease them & set off me still knowing nothing of where we were going or we were meeting which was increasing my anticipation.

We drove for about two hours and pulled up at a cottage on the outskirts of a town. My partner had decided this was more private than a hotel, we familiarised ourselves with the cottage and set our stuff down. My partner had booked a table at near by pub for dinner and to meet our evening companion we had a couple of hours to kill so I decided to take a long bath to try & relax and freshen up.

My partner came in to talk about the way the evening may play out he had packed some toys and was talking of the possibility of me being fucked with a toy while he fucked our companion, he reached down between my legs and could feel my excitement he left me to it and went to have a shower, cold I expect! I got out of the bath wrapped myself in a towel and tried to control the thoughts running around my head. I put on my new underwear my partner watching contentedly as I did so I slipped on the dress and heels and was ready to go.

My husband had opted for smart trousers and a shirt. We set out on the short walk to the pub butterflies whirling in my stomach my partner nearly skipping down the road! We walked into the pub & were shown to our table my partner advising the waiter our "friend" would be joining us shortly we ordered some drinks and I had a sudden panic how would she know it was us she was meant to approach he said he had sent a photo an told her I would be in a blue dress and how the evening might pan out.

I was on high alert watching everybody who entered the bar I was bought back to earth with a start when the waiter bought our drinks over. I took a sip of my wine like it was some kind of magic juice at that moment a lady in a black dress approached us she had dark hair, medium sized breasts, athletic legs and the most piercing blue eyes I had ever seen she introduced herself as Eva my partner introduced us as Rob & Sian.

My partner poured Eva a drink and we toasted my birthday and got chatting just general chit chat, our food was bought over to us and more drinks were ordered with the drink the conversation became more flirtatious. I was studying her fingers around her wine glass & my mind started wandering imagining them playing with my breasts and teasing my pussy. I could feel my body reacting to these thoughts and knew I was going to go through with my birthday treat we had agreed that Rob could enjoy the escort as well as me, I rubbed my foot up my partners leg to let him know I was keen, a signal we had decided prior to the meal.

All of us declined pudding the tension so palpable it was almost like you could smell it. We requested the bill and invited Eva back to our cottage for a nightcap, we walked into the cottage I sat myself down on the sofa and Eva sat next to me as Rob went to get more drinks. I wasn't sure how things may start as despite knowing I was going to go through with it I also knew I wasn't brave enough to initiate it.

Rob came back in and handed us our drinks and sat in the chair opposite the chat continued then Eva reached over tucked my hair behind my ear and kissed me deeply her hands skimming over my breasts and tickling my legs I could see my partners cock had already reacted and he was resisting the urge to stroke his erect penis just watching the scene play out before him.

Eva moved her lips down to my neck reaching around to undo the zip on my dress she told me to stand and my dress fell to the floor letting out an appreciative groan at the site of me in my underwear. I sat back down & Eva undid my bra releasing my pert breasts and aroused nipples she took the right in her mouth licking, sucking and gently biting while pinching and tugging the left between her thumb and forefinger.

I could tell Rob wasn't going to be able to hold back much longer he took off his trousers and walked behind Eva undoing the zip on her dress removing it and her bra to give himself access to her breasts as she continued to play with mine. She started trailing her fingers up my thigh & I found myself opening my legs wider to give her better access.

She lowered herself to the floor & knelt between my legs she started to finger me slowly as my partner presented me his cock which I eagerly took in my mouth cupping his balls as I did so. Eva, lifted my legs to enable her to lick and suck my swollen, moist lips and deliciously aroused clit.

My partner suggested moving to the bedroom where we would have more room. He asked Eva to lay on her back so I could sit on her face while he fucked her she was darting her tongue in and out my pussy I found myself grabbing her breasts to aid my balance as she expertly devoured me I could feel my orgasm building but Rob had one last thing he wanted to see he asked Eva to get on all fours in front of him with me led in front of her he presented Eva with vibrator and told her to fuck me to orgasm as he did the same to her.

She started teasing me with the toy circling my clit running it down my lips then plunging it into me withdrawing it and then back in I couldn't hold back any longer and from the sound of Evas groans she was close my husband fucking her and rubbing her clit. I came first followed by Eva then Rob told us to lie on our backs so he could cum on our breasts. We lay on the bed for a few minutes entwined before taking turns to shower before round two!

Who knows what my next birthday will bring?!

Lynseca
Lynseca
1 Followers