All Comments on 'Birthday Gangbang'

by RoyalBrain

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

I found this hard to follow with only a one sided conversation. If you are going to do an audio story, you need to do all the guys voices too. When I read a story I can read everyone's conversation and not just one person. I turned this off after 6 minutes and did not finish listening.

quietzonequietzonealmost 5 years ago

Love the timbre of your voice. The excitement and passion. Drives me insane every time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
so horny

loved the sound of her voice, loved the play by play action intermixed with the panting and grunting. I felt like I was there and one of the guys getting to take a turn. what a hot slut! lost count of all her orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Happy Birthday to you, indeed !

An excellent story, well played out. Possibly a little confusing to those who are not used to a monologue, nor have the ability, nor concentration, to be able to work it out for themselves. I CERTAINLY had no difficulty keeping abreast, (pun intended) of the action

To my mind, RoyalBrain is a consummate professional storyteller and the best I have had the pleasure of hearing on Literotica...so far. I look forward to many more stories of this quality from this highly erotic voice and imagination.

Thank you.

BlondewifeswallowBlondewifeswallowover 1 year ago

Oh yea you hit it there Girl my guy has set up a few of these for me , I’m always a willing little slut for him. But I do pretend I only do it to make his fantasies cum true .. truthfully I always am waiting for him to come up with a new dirty sex night for me … I think most girls are like this to .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Liked it!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRoyalBrain@RoyalBrain
Want more Mistress? Visit geteroticaudio.com to get a custom audio or book time with me. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Keep those delicious emails coming. Thank you for all your kind words as always. =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Explore your kinks with my checklist here: ht...