Birthday Girl

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
1.9k words
4.38
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

______

Today is my birthday! Every year on my birthday, my husband (who is my Daddy Dom) takes the day off work and lets me be in charge of everything for the whole day! He will veto any choices I make that put me in danger, and I am not allowed to do any of the sadistic things to His body that He does to mine, but I get to make rules like having ice cream sundaes for dinner and cartoons past bedtime. It is the best!

I am so excited, I am awake before Daddy. I could just poke Him and pretend it was an accident, but as I ponder this idea, I notice His morning wood. His cock is so stiff right now, and so inviting. Since it's my birthday, I do not need permission to put His cock in my mouth as long as we are not in public, so I pull the covers the rest of the way off of Him and wrap my lips around Daddy's dick. It is so warm and hard. There is nothing on earth as awesome as morning wood.

"Mmmmm... Good morning, princess," Daddy smiles. "Is the birthday girl enjoying one of her gifts already?"

I make eye contact with Him and make some muffled noises of agreement, but I am not letting His dick go until He cums all in my mouth.

Daddy gently puts His hand on the back of my head and just lays back and enjoys Himself while I play with His balls and suck on my favoritest of all my binkies. I am pretty much in princess heaven right now.

Daddy lets me enjoy myself and slobber all over Him for a long time, but then He says, "Okay, babygirl. You've had your fun. I am going to finish this," and then He pushes my head hard into His lap as He presses His dick into my throat and starts fucking really fast and hard until He cums and makes the wonderful Daddy moans I live for. I swallow every drop and smile up at Him.

"Thank you, Daddy," I beam.

"My pleasure, little girl," Daddy replies. "So what is next on your birthday agenda?"

"Bubbles!"

Daddy laughs and shakes His head and says, "lead the way."

I take Daddy's hand and lead Him out of the bedroom. He says He needs to stop and use the restroom first, because He just woke up, and then we go out to the back patio where my bubbles kit is stored. I ask Him which wand He would like, and He says, "hitachi."

"Silly, Daddy!," I giggle. "Not that kind of wand!"

We play bubbles for a little while, but then I want to go out for coffee.

"I want you to wear...," Daddy begins.

"Ah ah, Daddy! It's my birthday! I make the rules, remember?"

"Yes, princess," Daddy replies with one eyebrow up like I better be careful.

"We are both going to wear pajamas!!!," I exclaim.

Daddy shakes His head like He can't believe what I just said (as if He didn't know what an incredible genius His bratty little sub is, duh!), and He pulls His red flannel pajamas from the drawer. "Will this suit my lady?," Daddy asks.

I giggle at Him and tell Him yes, and then I put on my Cookie Monster onesie. "Ready, Daddy!"

"Oh my," Daddy says, staring at my amazing outfit.

"What?," I ask. "You didn't think I would wear my frilly little jammies, did you, Daddy? Those would make all the men want to touch me."

"You are very clever" Daddy replies. And off we go to my favorite coffee shop.

At the coffee shop, Daddy and I each order our favorite drink, and I declare that we will be having pastries for breakfast, so Daddy gets me the cheese danish I want, and He gets a ham and cheese croissant, because supposedly that still counts as pastries and gives Him the protein He says He needs to be able to toss me around like a rag doll and to do all the fun things I like in the bedroom later.

While we are at the coffee shop, lots of customers look at our pajamas, obviously admiring them and wondering why they did not have the same brilliant idea I did.

After the coffee shop, I want to go shopping at the toy store, but Daddy says despite it being the most important day of the year, the toy store doesn't open until 11am. Lame!

Daddy suggests we go for a walk around the park, and I think that is a fab idea, so I say yes.

While walking around the park, I get a little tired, so I tell Daddy we are going to sit and watch the duckies in the pond. So that is what we go do.

"I want cummies," I tell Daddy as He skips a rock across the water.

"Here? Now?," Daddy asks.

"Yep!," I demand.

"Well, okay then!," Daddy replies. "Get your ass over here."

I walk over to Daddy, and He grabs me and pulls me onto His lap. He opens His fly and the flap on my onesie and mounts me on His dick like in reverse cowgirl, but He does all the work, because I am kinda terrible at fucking. I am really great at getting fucked, but not so great at doing any of the actual work of fucking.

Daddy bounces me up and down on His cock, nice long strokes inside my pussy. Not much time passes before I start cumming on Daddy's dick.

"Already?," Daddy asks. "You know I am just getting warmed up," He adds.

"I am going to have LOTS of orgasms, then, aren't I?," I ask in an almost mocking, super bratty tone, cuz duh!

Daddy smiles and keeps fucking me, and I keep having orgasm after orgasm with the biggest smile on my face, because I did not have to do anything to earn any of them. They are all free, because it's my birthday!

Suddenly, Daddy's grip on my hips becomes much firmer and kinda painful as He rams me harder and harder into His lap until His penis shoots all of His cum up inside me. He moans during the final few thrusts, and I have one more orgasm along with Him, because I love it when we cum at the same time.

When Daddy is finished, He slides me off of Him and fastens the flap on my onesie. Then I use my mouth to clean up His dick before He puts it away. I kiss Him on the nose and thank Him for all the orgasms, then I flash Him my boobies before getting up to finish our walk. He cannot help but pinch my little nipples and give me a sadistic look that tells me He is keeping score and will be taking some of this out on my ass tomorrow.

I remember that I want to go to the bookstore, and that they open before the toy store, so we go there next. I have Daddy buy me five new bedtime story books I've never read before! At the toy store, I challenge Daddy to a Nerf war until the manager tells us we have to buy all the Nerf darts we shot all over the place and that we need to settle down, so we don't scare any of the zero other customers he has in the store. So lame!

"How about some lunch, princess?," Daddy asks. "I am getting a bit hungry after all of this activity.

"Okay, Daddy," I say. "It's time for...."

I can't think of what I want for lunch! I can choose anything I want, but I am not used to having so many choices. Usually Daddy narrows things down for me and forces me to choose between three things. Now I can choose anything, and I am getting overwhelmed. I start to panic a little and get tears in my eyes.

Daddy sees what is happening and says, "How about pizza, babygirl? I know how much you've been wanting to go to the new place near our house."

I agree that is a great idea and thank Daddy for rescuing me from so many choices and for knowing just what I would want. We go to pizza, and by the time we are ready to pay the check and leave, I can barely keep my eyes open.

"It looks like someone needs a nap," Daddy says.

"But it's my birthday!"

"Even birthday girls need naps, silly girl," Daddy explains. "It will still be your birthday when you wake up, and then you will have even more energy for all the things you want to do today."

"Okay, Daddy," I reply. "But I want more cummies before I fall asleep."

"Anything for my birthday girl," Daddy responds. "Have you decided what time you want your birthday spankings?," He adds.

"What??? But, Daddy... I am in charge, so I say no spankings!"



"Oh, silly girl. You know you are getting birthday spanks. It's a rule. You just get to decide what time they happen. They can happen before or after your nap, before or after your cake, before or after your presents, bath time, etc, as long as they are some time before we go to sleep tonight."

Oh man. I totally thought I would be able to veto spankings, but I guess not. So now I need to decide if I want to worry about them all day or get them over with.

We get home from lunch, and it's time for my nap. I tell Daddy that I have decided I want to get my spanks over with now, then I want cummies, and then I will nap, and I want Him to take a nap with me. He agrees with this plan, although He expresses a little concern that I might be overtired by the time we get to the actual napping part. I tell Him I don't care, so He puts me over His lap for my birthday spanks.

I turned a big age today, so there are a LOT of spankings. Daddy does this thing every year where each spanking gets harder than the one before it. He locks me in tight with His arms, and no amount of squirming will save me. By the time He reaches my age, I am bawling my eyes out. My butt is so tender and red, probably bruised. Then Daddy starts rubbing my cheeks and telling me what a good girl I was for such a big spanking. His dick is suuuuuper hard right now, because I was squirming on His lap so much, and because He gets off on bruising my butt, and because I am crying. Fuck, He loves my tears!

"Does my little girl have any specific requests on how I give her cummies before her nap, or can I just do all the things I know she likes?," Daddy asks.

I look up at Him as He wipes away my tears. His question makes me smile, and I tell Him to do that second one. He scoops me up into His arms and carries me into the bedroom and then does all of the things I like, giving me orgasm after orgasm until neither of us can take anymore, and He fills me with His cum, and we both fall asleep with His dick still inside me, and we nap just like that.