Eagerly Awaiting Anal

Story Info
A punished submissive begins to accept her place.
944 words
4.25
10.4k
10
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/01/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He held me over his lap and rubbed my back, hushing me as I cried and sniffled. My bottom was a gorgeous ruby red colour and was already starting to bruise.

"Hush little one, you took your spanking like a very good girl. Mmm I can't wait to see what your little bottom looks like tomorrow."

Daddy rubbed it slowly and I whimpered. "Now you know baby that when Daddy is at work and asks for you to complete certain tasks and send proof, you do it. Don't you?"

He smacked my ass once more for effect and to let the message sink in. I squealed and cried so adorably. Daddy smiled and said "hush hush, you can be a good girl now can't you?" I nodded and felt him continue to soothe my very sore bottom.

His hands travelled down further and I felt him pause. "Well well well, what do we have here sweetie? Is this a wet little pussy?"

I clenched my legs together in embarrassment and tried to wriggle away,

"Daddy, punishment is finished. Can I go now?" He held me in place and chuckled, "stay where you are. I've decided it's inspection time."

I blushed deep red and moaned as I felt Daddy's finger glide between my bald soft chubby pussy lips.

"Oh little one, you are soaked. Did that paddling turn you on? Did you start to tingle as your bottom was spanked?"

Daddy teased me and knew the embarrassment would get me even wetter. His finger found my clit and rubbed it so skilfully that my pussy dripped juices onto his pants that I lay across.

"Oh fuck, baby girl, you're practically close to cumming aren't you? Look at this cream!"

Daddy brought his finger to my face and showed me the thick cream that coated him. I blushed deep red and Daddy rubbed my back with his free hand.

"Open wide princess."

I opened my mouth obediently and sucked his finger clean. Cute suckling sounds filled the room. Daddy's cock twitched below me and pushed into my stomach making me even more excited.

Daddy pulled his finger out and said "you're to do that with the next finger I give you, do you I understand?"

I nodded innocently, expecting more cream from my pussy. Daddy shook his head and said "say it baby girl. Tell Daddy what you're going to do with the next finger I give you."

I licked my lips and responded "Daddy I promise I'll lick and suck and clean the next finger you give me."

Daddy grinned wickedly, knowing that he intended to push deep into my little asshole next. I felt Daddy's fingers rub my pussy again and I moaned.

My little body grinded on his leg and Daddy laughed "you can't help it can you baby? That's why you need Daddy isn't it?"

I nodded and felt more tingly as Daddy coated his finger. And just as I was expecting a finger deep in my pussy, Daddy's finger traveled up to my puckered rosebud. I froze for a moment and tried to clench my butt cheeks tight but Daddy smacked my ass hard.

"No clenching you bad little girl. Reach back and spread for Daddy. Show me my property."

I felt the humiliation soak me and it led my pussy to tingle more. I shyly reached back and spread my cheeks.

Daddy groaned and his cock tightened against his pants. "You're going to be my anal slut aren't you?"

I whimpered and nodded "yes Daddy... I'm going to be your anal slut."

Daddy lent over my ass and let a large string of spit land perfectly on the puckered hole. His finger was already so creamy that when he pushed, my body accepted his finger so hungrily. I whimpered adorably and made a cute moan.

"Mmm that moan is exactly how Daddy knows you'll be the perfect anal slut. You love this, don't you baby?"

I whimpered as Daddy's finger wriggled and pushed in and out. Wet little sloppy sounds echoed as I lay still across his lap.

"I... I love it Daddy." I said in between moans. "You're going to love tasting my finger even more aren't you baby?"

I blushed deep red and froze, forgetting how I had promised so eagerly to lick, clean and suck on the next finger. Daddy went deeper, deeper than I've ever felt before.

"You know Daddy owns you don't you baby? So you give me your holes no matter what. Do you understand?"

I whimpered and my tiny hole tried to push Daddy's finger out. Daddy spanked me and said "relax. Accept it. I'm making sure I coat it with all your juices. Ready for you to taste."

Just as I relaxed, Daddy skilfully pushed another finger against my tight sphincter and watched as my hungry hole swallowed two fingers. I gasped and whimpered and felt so exposed and filled.

"Mmm yes little slut. This is exactly how Daddy wants you. Filled, embarrassed, obedient and ready to be very filthy for Daddy."

Daddy's fingers filled my tiny asshole instantly and I couldn't help but hump against them.

"Ahhh good girl baby. Fuck my fingers. You're so desperate aren't you?"

I nodded in a state of bliss and innocent confusion, completely controlled by Daddy and my hunger to please and be rewarded.

"Oh fuck Daddy I'm so full." Daddy chuckled and nodded, rubbing my ass as I lay there grinding adorably. Trying to get myself off.

"Are you ready baby girl? Daddy's going to inspect his fingers now." I whimpered and knew this would be a new test for us. Ass to mouth.