April Fool

Story Info
DDlg fantasies.
2.2k words
3.33
881
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are consenting adults

___________

As a brat, it is my absolute duty to make sure to come up with an appropriate prank to play on my husband, "Daddy," on April Fool's Day each year. Last year, after He told me to get into bed, I asked Him if He would please go get me a drink of water. While He was downstairs getting it, I snuck into my pajamas and got under the covers. It was not long after He climbed into bed that He put His hands on my body and discovered I was not following the "naked in bed" rule. I received the bestest funishment for that prank!

I decided to top myself this year with an even bigger prank.

I have been collared by my Daddy for a few years now. In my collar is an AirTag for Him to track my location if I forget or lose my phone that He has parental control apps on for Him to track even more than just my location. I decided my prank this year would be to go somewhere without asking permission first and without bringing my phone. Then when He showed up to take me home, I would shout, "April Fools!" at Him and then giggle my butt off as He realized it was a joke.

I could not get an uber without my phone, and if I were to hitchhike, I am pretty sure I would not be able to walk for a month after the punishment that would lead to, so I thought about what might be in walking distance for me. My favorite bookstore and ice cream shop were both too far, so I would have to settle for the bar on the corner a few blocks away I have never been to before.

As I walked to the bar, many guys pulled over to offer me a ride, some of them commenting on how cute my little skirt was. It was a baby pink plaid, and when I walk, my cheeks would try to peek out a little. I also had on knee high socks, comfy walking shoes, and a little pink camisole. I wore my hair up in ponytails with pretty pink ribbons on them too. I knew I was adorable when I walked out the door. Daddy's dick would be so hard when He found me, He could not possibly get mad at my prank.

When I finally reached the bar, I walked inside, and it was quite dark! There was loud music playing, and everyone stared at me when I walked in. The bouncer asked for my ID, and once he decided it was legit, he let me past him. All of the tables had people sitting at them, but there was one empty bar stool at the bar, so I sat on it and asked for a menu. The bartender kinda laughed at me but then handed me a flip chart kinda thing that had a bunch of drinks listed on it.

While I was looking at the menu, I heard the men all start to cheer. I looked to see what they were cheering at, and there was a woman walking out onto the stage wearing almost the same exact outfit I had on! I couldn't even believe it! She was doing a really sexy dance and started swinging around a pole. It looked super fun. But then, she started to take some of her clothes off! I could not believe my eyes! And the men kept cheering as she slowly acted like she was going to pull off her shirt but then kinda teased them instead of pulling it off. Until she did.

The woman's boobies were so beautiful. I could not stop staring. I wanted to touch them so badly. I couldn't believe she was allowed to have her top off in public like that.

"What will you have?," asked the bartender.

"ummmm... I don't really know what any of these are," I replied pointing to the menu. "Do you have hot cocoa?"

The bartender laughed at me, but then he said, "Sure, sweetie. I will get you a hot cocoa," and then he turned back around to put my order in the computer.

I swiveled my barstool so I could see the woman on stage again. "You could be her little sister, you know," said the guy sitting on the stool next to me.

"Really?," I asked.

"Oh, yes! You look just like her. Only younger. And wearing too many clothes. You should take some of them off like she did," he said.

Was this guy serious? I am pretty sure Daddy would NOT approve of me taking off my clothes in front of men when He was not here with me.

"I think I will just watch her, but thanks, though," I told the man.

Meanwhile, the man sitting on the stool on my other side said, "He's right, you know. You could totally be her little sister, and you are definitely wearing too many clothes."

I'm not sure why these guys think I am wearing too many clothes while they are wearing long pants and boots, but whatever. I just ignore them and watch the pretty woman on the stage. She took off everything except her tiny, pink panties and knee-high socks, and she was doing all kinds of fun tricks on the pole. It was sort of like recess, but sexier.

"Here's your drink, little miss," winked the bartender.

I thanked him and took a sip. It was hot and tasted kinda funny, but I didn't want to be rude, so I blew on it and took tiny drinks.

After a few minutes, my head started to feel a little buzzy like when Daddy lets me taste His grownup drinks. The men next to me started to touch my thighs, moving my skirt to reveal more skin. I told them I did not want them to touch me, but my words had no effect on them. They were squeezing my flesh and looking at me like Daddy does when He is hungry to use my body. I started to feel a little afraid.

"She has a collar, you idiots," said the guy sitting at a table across from us. "I wouldn't want to be you when her master walks in."

Both guys immediately removed their hands from me and went back to watching the woman. "We didn't mean nothing by it!," they lied.

I thanked the man for making them stop. He told me it was no big deal and asked me where my owner was. I told him my Daddy would probably be here any minute and that I was pulling an April Fool's Day prank on Him. (I had forgotten all about my prank when I was watching the woman take her clothes off.)

The man laughed and said something about how I was cruisin' for a bruisin,' and went back to watching the woman on the stage.

I really really wanted to touch her boobies.

"Ahem!" I hear Daddy say behind me.

"Daddy!," I squeal. "You found me!"

"Do you care to explain why you are here, dressed like this, without your phone, and without my permission to be here, little missy?"

"April Fools, Daddy!," I yell as I jump up and down, clapping my hands.

The man at the table almost spit his drink out, laughing.

Daddy just looked at me with a mix of anger, relief, and amusement on His face. "And what are we drinking?," He asked as He took a big swallow of my cocoa.

"Hot cocoa, Daddy!," I exclaimed.

My Daddy raised an eyebrow at the bartender, and they exchanged a look.

"Daddy, I really want to touch the woman's boobies. Do you think she would let me?"

"Princess, do you not realize the trouble you are in right now?," Daddy asked.

"For playing a prank on you, Daddy? But it is April Fool's Day," I plead.

"Do you have any idea the danger you put yourself in by walking here alone, dressed like that, and no phone?"

"I'm sorry, Daddy," I pout.

"That is not good enough, babygirl. There is a big difference between a harmless prank and harmful behavior. You chose something very unsafe and harmful. Needing to break several rules to carry out your prank should have been sign enough that it was not a good choice."

"You are getting a hard spanking for this, and since you are so keen on showing your little princess ass to everyone here in that little skirt, I am going to take care of that spanking right now in front of everyone," He continued as He lifted me off my bar stool and turned me around and started spanking me right there!

I cried out, but I knew that wouldn't help me. I put my hands on the bar and did my best to just take my spanking like a big girl, but it was so embarrassing all these strangers could see my panties. And then... then Daddy pulled my panties down to my knees and started spanking my naked butt in front of everyone! I am pretty sure they could see my pussy too! I was so humiliated, I almost didn't realize how much the spankings hurt, but then the spankings got so hard, I started to forget how humiliated I was.

At some point, the woman on the stage had finished, and now all eyes were on us. The DJ even turned down the music way low so that everyone could hear Daddy's hands slapping my ass and me crying out with every spank. My poor bottom was beet red, and there was no sign Daddy would be slowing down any time soon. I could hear men cheering and telling Daddy to spank me harder and calling me a naughty girl.

The woman from the stage came over and told them to shut up. She made the guy in the seat next to me move, and she held my hand and told me I was taking my punishment like a big girl and that it would be over soon.

She held my hand all the way until my spanking was over. When Daddy was finished, He made me tell Him why I had been punished, and I told Him between my sobs in front of everyone. He forgave me and kissed my forehead and told me He loved me and to never put myself in danger like that again.

I started to rub my sore butt cheeks, but then the girl from the stage looked at Daddy and asked, "May I?"

"You may," He said as He watched her pull arnica lotion from her purse.

She began to apply the lotion to my cheeks and rub it in. She told me she carries that on her, because she often gets in trouble with her master.

"Your master?," I asked.

"Yes. He is similar to a Daddy," she replied, and He would have murdered my ass if I had done what you did today.

"Can I ask you something?," I ask her.

"Sure, doll," she said, as she continued to apply the lotion to my butt.

"I really really really want to touch your boobies," I said.

"That didn't sound much like a question, sweetie," she replied.

"May I please touch your boobies, ma'am?," I begged.

She and I both looked to my Daddy who nodded in affirmation, and then she told me I may. I reached up and touched them both at the same time, and they were so soft and firm and incredibly amazing! I sort of pushed them together with my hands and kinda squeezed a little, and then I played with her nipples to see if they would get hard (they did), and it was like she had two of the best stress squeeze balls on her chest that ever existed!

"May I put them in my mouth," I ask.

She and Daddy exchanged looks, and I was given permission, and then I started to suck on them.

Punishment aside, this might be the best day of my life!

The woman's hand moved from my ass cheeks to my clit, and she started to rub, and I started to grind on her fingers, because it felt so good.

"Okay. That is enough," said Daddy.

"But, Daddy....," I whined.

"It is time for us to go," He ordered. Everyone in the bar groaned at Him when He said this, but He didn't care. He paid my tab and took me out of the bar, His hand firmly gripping my wrist.

We didn't talk on the way home, and I couldn't quite tell if He was mad again or not.

"You need to put that sassy mouth to work on my cock right this second, little one," He ordered.

No sooner than I got His cock into my mouth than He put His hand on the back of my head to push me down until He was in my throat. Then as I worked His cock in my throat, He lifted my skirt to reveal my red cheeks to anyone we might pass on the road as we drove the few blocks home. When we got to our driveway, He told me not to dare stop what I was doing until He exploded in orgasm, shooting His load into my belly.

"Now get your ass into my playroom, baby girl. It is time for me to pull a few pranks on you," He grinned.