Birthday Girl, First Time Swinger

Story Info
Shy wife's birthday in Las Vegas. First time swinging.
3.2k words
4.02
14.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2shr
luv2shr
4 Followers

First, a little about us. I am Dave, my wife is Andrea. At the time of this story, we were 49. Andrea was about to turn 50. We married young and had only been with each other (sexually). A year or so before this story we had talked about swinging and trying it out. We went to Las Vegas a few times and went to a few different lifestyle clubs. Two of the clubs were disgusting. We finally found one that was very nice. That is where this story takes place. Well, it isn't a story, it is an event. Every bit of this story is true, except the names.

Andrea is voluptuous. She is about 5' 3" with a perfect set of DD cups. She is usually clean shaven down there. She has large pussy lips and a clit that swells up greatly when aroused. Her nipples are perky, and her areolas are about 3 inches in diameter.

I am 5' 11", I would say average build. My cock is about 7.5" long and thick. Andrea and I went through life thinking this was average. Now we know it isn't. We are now enthusiastic swingers and have been with many couples. This is the true story about our first time.

Andrea's birthday was coming up on a Sunday. She decided a couple weeks in advance that she wanted to go to Las Vegas for her birthday. Her intent was for us to go to a swingers club and get involved with another couple. We had been to these clubs several times and we were always too afraid to involve anyone else. However, we always had great sex with each other in the group room, in view of everyone else. I was all for going to a swingers club, but didn't expect that we would do anything different. Damn, was I wrong!

I immediately reserved a suite and told her to think about it and make sure that is what she wanted to do. I kept asking over and over again to make sure, but I still had the room reserved if she changed her mind. We could always find something to do in Vegas. The plan was to get there Friday afternoon and get back home on Sunday. We purchased the entry fee for Friday and Saturday night to the lifestyle club.

She bought 2 incredibly sexy dresses for the evenings. The first was a deep plunge v neck dress that looked fucking awesome. The bottom was form fitting and it showed her ass fantastically. The top was loose and if she bent over or leaned to the side, it fully exposed her gorgeous tits. Her intent was to wear it on Friday night. The second dress was for Saturday night. It was also red, but it had a black lace tie in the front that exposed the center of her chest down to her belly button. The gap in the center was probably about 5 inches wide and it fully showed a lot of her beautiful DD cups. The material was very thin and showed off all the erotic bumps of her nipples. It was obvious that the material started right at the edge of her large areolas. If you look at her from the side, you could see the edge of her areolas. Both dresses were fantastic looking.

We arrived Friday and started drinking and other things. We went for a nice Italian meal at the place next to the hotel. We arrived at the club around 8:30. We were one of the first couples there. Honestly, I don't remember much about that night. We sat in the bar for awhile trying to find a couple to hook up with, to no avail. We spent a lot of time making out in the group room where we eventually fucked twice through the night. The difference from other trips to the club was we were on the beds in the middle of the room. The ones where people can fuck right next to you. In the past, we had always stayed on the side couches.

Her panties were on for maybe 20 minutes, then she took them off and they remained off the rest of the night. We played on the bed with most of our clothes on. We could hear the tours of new people come through the room and got a glance of them watching us intently. However, we did not pair up with anyone. That day, we fucked once on the hotel couch, twice at the club, then one more time on the bed at the hotel. 4 times in 24 hours. For us, that's pretty damn good.

Saturday, we ate a decent meal at a nearby restaurant. We walked around the strip for several hours and I was intently focused on the slutty outfits some of the women were wearing, as was Andrea. I constantly commented that they didn't even come close to her dresses. The time came to get ready and head to the club. She looked incredible in that dress. However, we had to buy a shawl to cover up the top of it in 'public'. We got to the club around 9:30 this time. There were way, way more people here than last night. We checked in our liquor at the bar and we each got a margarita.

We hung out in the bar for a while, nothing. We went outside, nothing. We were both getting over the top horny, so we went to the group room. There were three couples in there and we got to it pretty quick. Andrea was naked and ready to go in no time. My outfit took substantially longer to get out of. One of the couples looked to be our age. But the woman wouldn't take off her bra. She had huge tits, but kept them covered. Maybe a very bad boob job? One of the other couples was an older guy with an incredible small cock and a large, not so pretty wife. We fucked next to them, but yuk. We fucked for probably 20 minutes, then decided to stop and save it for later.

Again, outside, bar, nothing. We walked over to the BDSM room and there were a bunch of people there. There was a lady with huge tits getting flogged. We watched for a while, it really got me going. I asked my wife if she wanted to try it and she said, "hell no." We walked around some more, sat in the bar, sat outside.... Nothing. We went back to the BDSM room and they were still playing. We stayed longer this time. One of the guys in there started talking to us about their group. He gave a subtle invite to Andrea to go in, but she either ignored it or didn't get it. I rubbed her ass and fondled her tits while we watched. Eventually, we went back to the group room.

There were a few more couples in the room. We took center stage and quickly got naked and started playing with each other. There was lots of sucking and licking and fucking. Our sexual desire was so bottled up that we fucked like crazy people. Eventually, I finally came inside her and completely filled the condom. We used a club supplied condom to preserve the 'freshness' of her pussy for someone else. We rested up and got dressed and cleaned up again. Again, we went to the bar, and outside and to the bar and outside, to the BDSM room, back to the bar, then eventually, back to the group room. It was around midnight -- birthday girl's day!

We sat on the side couch next to the entrance of the group room. There was an older couple that came in and sat on the couch across from us. The guy was decent looking (Andrea's words) and had a beard. His name was Joe. The woman looked younger, her name was Amy. She had a great body. She was wearing a white dress with black stockings. Her perky nipples poked out from the white dress. She was older, but pretty. They sat on the couch and watched the same two couples on the bed that were there when we fucked earlier. The not so great looking couple and the bra wearing lady. A couple came and sat next to the older couple for a few minutes, then left.

Andrea was sucking my cock and I was rubbing and fingering her pussy. Again, her panties were on only until our first session, then they remained off the rest of the night. Joe watched us closely. Andrea mounted me and slid my cock inside her. She slowly rode my cock for a few minutes, then went back to sucking it as I fingered her.

I tried to expose Andrea so Joe could get a good look. He started playing with his wife's pussy while he watched us and the other couples. Another couple sat next to Joe. It was a tatted up bald guy and his wife/partner. I had seen her many times that night. She was wearing a black see thru mesh dress. It looked like she wasn't wearing panties under it, which is why I noticed her. Her breasts were covered either by the dress or something under the dress.

Tat guy got up and left the room. He came back a couple minutes later and talked to Joe. I was very disappointed to see that the 4 of them were getting up to go to a private room. Andrea said she wasn't interested in them (she was very, very nervous about being with another couple). That left us with the ugly couple and the younger couple were just finishing up. As they walked out, Joe stopped and asked us to join them. WTF? It took probably 1 second for me to say we would love to. Andrea was very nervous and was waiting for the perfect situation. This may not have been it, but it was what we had. However, she didn't object as we got up.

From this point, it is a gigantic tangled up mess, like 6 horny people on a bed at the same time. Which is exactly what it became. Before we left the house, we set limits. Andrea said no anal and girl girl was iffy. Everyone got in the room and stripped. The 3 ladies ended up on the bed. Again, I'm gonna try to be chronological about this, but dayum. Tat told his wife to make out with Amy. They started kissing and worked up to tat lady eating her pussy. About 2 minutes into them making out, Andrea shyly reached over and started playing with Amy's tits. Amy replied in kind. Then she worked up to sucking them. Eventually they started kissing. Andrea was very much into it. Her nipples were rock hard. I couldn't believe it. The 3 guys just stood to the side and watched. It was fucking incredible.

Eventually, the guys started touching and playing with the ladies. Joe was infatuated with Andrea. He asked me if he could touch her breasts and I said absolutely. He started playing with her tits and worked his way to her pussy. The bed was a strange height, it was very low to the ground. Eventually, I noticed his cock was in her mouth. I couldn't believe it.

I was on the bed playing with Amy's tits. Her nipples were super perky. She was playing with her tit and kind of showing me what she liked. I followed suit. She liked her nipples twisted and pulled gently. It really worked; her nipples were rock hard.

Tat's lady friend was bent over eating Amy's pussy and tat invited me to fuck his wife from behind. Having been married for many years and never using condoms (and probably some stage fright), I had some issues with the condom. I tried to get the condom on, but it was very difficult to get on. (Later we leaned that I wasn't average size and there is a company that makes condoms to your actual size.) I played with her pussy and I fought to get hard with the condom. The first attempt was a dismal failure. I took off the condom and went to Andrea to get sucked back to life. After I got hard again, I got another condom and tried again. I heard tat tell his woman she was about to be fucked by a big cock, that made me feel good. I finally slid my cock inside her, she was pretty tight. I fucked her doggie style while she ate Amy's pussy. I grabbed her tits and ass as I fucked her. She had small tits and perky dark brown nipples. She spent probably 95% of the night with her ass in the air eating Amy's pussy.

I watched as Andrea sucked Joe's cock while Amy played with Andrea's tits and Joe played with her pussy. I pulled my cock out of tat's wife just as I came. I tried not to cum, but it was too late. I was very afraid that was the end of my night. However, watching Andrea for a few minutes was all it took to get hard again.

Tat went over to Andrea and kissed her deeply. It looked like he was playing with her tits, but I couldn't really tell. Tat's wife and Amy were in the 69 position. Tat and Joe were playing with Andrea, Amy was playing with Andrea's tits. I wanted Andrea to feel more hands on her body, so I started rubbing on her legs and whatever became open. Her nipples were rock hard. Sometime in there tat went over to Amy and started kissing her. I guess he wanted her to suck his cock, but she wouldn't do it. I assumed that she just didn't suck cocks.

Giant blur of sexual activity... Blur Blur Blur....

Eventually, tat's wife got off of Amy. I quickly moved in to eat Amy's pussy. She played with Andrea's tits as Andrea sucked Joe's cock. I was playing with Amy's tits as I ate her out. Tat and his wife were fucking.

I invited Andrea to eat Amy's pussy. She was very hesitant, but eventually actually did it. My wife was eating another woman's pussy. Dayum. I told her to 69 Amy and she did. I just watched in amazement as they ate each other out. They were so tightly intertwined that neither me nor Joe could get a hand inside. We rubbed what we could get to as they worked on each other.

Around now, tat came all over his wife's face. I missed that part, but Joe was right there watching. He got some wipes and cleaned her up. Soon after that, tat and his wife left. Obviously, we didn't get their names. Our guess was that he only wanted to see his wife with another woman. He only had sex with his wife.

Somewhere in here, I was eating Amy's pussy while Joe ate Andrea's pussy. Andrea was making so much noise. I remember Andrea on her knees sucking Joe's cock. I walked up and put her hand on my cock. She had a cock in each hand and alternated sucking both of them.

Andrea was eating Amy's pussy and I worked my way in to lick it was well. We got a quick wet kiss in while we both ate her pussy. Joe asked permission to fuck Andrea and I said, "absolutely."

Amy had to take a restroom break. We took a second to breathe. I laid on my back on the bed. Andrea came over and started sucking my cock. Joe was playing with her pussy and trying to insert his cock inside her. He was having issues with the condom as well. When Amy got back, she laid on the bed and started licking my cock as well. The feeling of two women sucking, licking and fondling my cock was incredible. Amy sucked cock way different than Andrea does. It eventually sunk in that she wouldn't suck Tat's cock, but she sucked mine.

As Joe tried to fuck Andrea, I played with Amy's pussy and licked it. My cock was near Amy's face and she pulled it into her mouth. She put her head over the edge of the bed and I knelt down and fucked her mouth and bent over to lick her pussy. She ran her hand over my ass as she sucked me. Joe finally got his cock inside Andrea, and he vigorously fucked her. I eventually heard the sound of Andrea squirting. Both from the squishy wet pussy noise and the elevated screaming I was hearing. Well, that and the, "OH YEA" coming from Joe.

Joe was laying on the bed and Andrea was on her knees sucking his cock. I was eating Amy's pussy. I saw Andrea sit up and play with her tits, I thought that Joe came all over her and she was rubbing the cum on her tits. Later she told me she was playing with her tits for Joe. Somewhere in that mess I started fucking Andrea from behind. She was kissing Amy and Amy was playing with my balls as I fucked Andrea from behind. That feeling was incredible.

It had to be getting close to closing by now (3 am). Andrea was on her back and I was vigorously fucking her, she was screaming as I pounded her. I had not been able to fuck Amy. I asked Joe if I could fuck her and he said, "of course." I put on a rubber and finally got to stick my cock inside her. Joe was fucking Andrea as she lay on her back spread and ready. Amy had her legs up and I jammed my cock inside her. I pumped and pumped and pumped. I played with her clit as I fucked her. I played with her tits and sucked on her nipples as we fucked. We fucked for probably 10 minutes, then I went over to fuck Andrea.

Andrea was on her back. Her pussy was really, really wet. I took off the condom and my cock easily slipped inside her. I could hear the music turn off, which I was told was the sign of closing time. Amy was on her knees sucking Joe's cock. I stroked my cock against Andrea's clit and was finally able to spurt a huge load on her. It felt so good.

We fucked in that room for over two and a half hours. Every minute of it was incredible. We had sex 4 times at Whispers that night, 4 times the day before and a final fuck the morning we left. We fucked 9 times in 36 hours. I could easily go one more time right now, but Andrea needs to recover a bit!

We laid on the bed and recuperated for a bit. As we all got dressed, we introduced ourselves. Amy suggested that we exchange numbers so we could play again sometime. Well, we exchanged numbers. We talked as we got dressed. Ironically, it turned out that we lived about 45 miles apart. We have been together many times since that night and we still get together regularly.

luv2shr
luv2shr
4 Followers