Birthday Hotel Gangbang

Story Info
Birthday present to himself sees his wife & bestie fucked.
3k words
3.87
17.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers

Birthday

Take a pic of your pussy before reading this and playing.

It's Saturday, and you've come down with family to spend time celebrating his birthday with everyone. The expectation is that the adults will head out in the evening for dinner, so to some degree you're already made up and won't need to do much later.

It's his birthday, so it's a bit of a surprise that he suggests taking you and his wife into the local large town for you both to find something sexy for the evening, but as he's buying neither of you object. The kids are hungry as its lunchtime, but your husband suggests he'll stay behind and cook them something, so the three of you head out. "Back later, will be a few hours, you know what girls are like" he says.

Browsing the shops, you both find outfits to suit, clearly your birthday guest is happy with the choice. It's early afternoon, neither of you took long. Everyone is of thirst, so he suggests heading to a local lounge bar for a drink. It's quite a swanky place and as he arranges a seating area, he makes the suggestion you both change into your new outfits, and points towards the ladies, which form part of the hotel the bar is in.

You both agree, as orders go into the bar for Prosecco for his wife and a lively red for you.

You both return to the area in your new sexy numbers, and clearly as he stands up to greet you both he is happy with what he sees. As with many conversations, once the alcohol has taken the edge off, they turn to sex, who's getting what, who's not etc, and both of you are a little turned on. He produces two gold envelopes, it's like an award ceremony, asks you to choose one and not open it. You're both intrigued.

He goes on to explain that he has booked a room upstairs and as it's his birthday he'd like to engage with one of you whilst the other has to watch, getting turned on but not engaged. The envelope will decide who.

Both you and his wife look at each other, raise eyebrows, but seem to except this is a one off and he has just splashed a fortune on clothes for you both. You quietly on the inside hope it's you, you'd far rather be fucked than having to sit and watch someone else though being watched by his wife adds a little trepidation.

All three of you refill glasses, he gathers the bottles and you all head to a room, both you and his wife walking together in close harmony.

He opens the bedroom door and offers you both in first...

Immediately the sight in the room triggers your brain "wtf"....and both of you turn back towards him with a somewhat perturbed look, and you feel the glass in your hand shaking....you want a response from him, but there is nothing other than to usher you into the room further.

For in this room are two large double beds. Standing by one of the beds, are two well dressed white guys, smart grey suits, crisp white shirts open at the collar. Mid 30's they stand taller than your host. Their "Hello" suggests an Italian accent.

You don't quite know where to look as standing by the other bed are four of the most enormous but exceedingly handsome black guys, well built, smart in their jeans and chest and arm hugging t-shirts. You notice both sets have a gold envelope.

Your brain and clearly the same for his wife are now racing, both your faces red with mix emotions.... you can just process through a large gulp from your glass what may happen.

Your birthday host, standing behind you casually announces, "Ladies meet my birthday gift". "Boys open your envelopes".

Without a word the holders of the envelope open them, a single card on the inside is extracted and turned around. The team of four holding "A" and the two holding "B."

Your host then pulls two more envelopes from his pocket. He looks at both of you "In either the envelope you are holding or the one in my hand, there is a matching card to the boys, or there is the word abstain, you can swop your envelopes with me or each other if you wish".

By now if it wasn't already, you both realise the challenge, but you don't want to change envelopes. You can already feel your heart racing and a wetness building between your legs...it's so wrong, it's not what you were expecting, which group are you looking at, which group do you want to pleasure...If you stick which letter are you going to get. Perhaps switching is a trick...oh you don't know.... how can this be. You look at his wife and sense she's going through the same thoughts. She turns towards you, hugs you, and whispers "let's do it".

You both refuse to switch envelopes and your host opens the two he has in his hand.... both carry the word "Abstain". Your heart pounds further as one way or another you're now going to entertain the appropriate party.... but which. A nervous flush hit you and you feel your pussy heat under your new dress.

As you open your envelope you can feel your hands shaking, and can see the two groups looking at you, their eyes moving up and down undressing your body.

You read B on your card, the team of two, but before you turn the card round you look over at his wife who clearly has A. You can't read each others mind, but rather than turn the card over you both move towards the appropriate bed with your card.

The two gentlemen make their move and stand with you, one moving in front of you, and as he does, he gives you a secure hug, but his height means you look up to him, your stature is petite in comparison. His friend moves behind you and places his hands on your shoulders and gives you a gentle squeeze. "Relax, well look after you" you here him say.

The two surround you, the one behind slips his hands under the thin shoulder straps to your dress and eases them over your shoulders....meanwhile the gent in front has his hands wrapped around your waist and you feel him lifting your dress material up around your waist, the silky material gliding over your firm arse. As you feel it give and the material settle at the top your thong, so to do you feel your dress top collapse at it passes your breasts, you weren't even aware the material had been taken that far down, so engrossed are you.

This alone had flooded you below, your now caught in the moment. The chap behind you moves back to your shoulders but this time putting downward pressure on them, it's clear he wants you to drop to your knees. As you do you realise the height of the gentleman in front of you means his manhood is above your eye line, and you can tell from the firm bulge in his trouser he comes well equipped.

You don't need telling, you move to his zipper and undo his trousers, drawing down his trousers and underwear. What rises is outstanding with length. It hangs low, pulsing gently as it starts to fill will blood, and you at once take it into your hand, it's semi hard. As you do you sense it harden further, your grip pulling his foreskin over the head of his cock but it's still not fully hard. His balls hang low, and you take his ball sack in your other hand and massage two sizeable testicles.

You feel the chap behind you take hold of your head and push it forward. You take the cock in your hands running you tongue down it's sides before you do slide your lips over it. With hands free you reach behind you signalling the person behind to come to the front. You also unzip him, your mouth filled with cock, but your eyes concentrating on the other reveal. It's clear that the boxers can't hide his member. This time you must tug to pull down his boxers and with that this gent's cock springs upwards, circumcised, rock hard and very erect. Thick veins engorge the sides....and whilst nowhere near as long when you wrap your hands around it you know the girth is there.

You have no idea how long you'd been with them, you had the occasional glance to the other bed, seeing your host's wife being heavily used, glancing at your host who by now is also naked, his cock standing proud in front of him, but not once did he encroach on your enjoyment. Resting on the bed, knowing you've rarely been fucked so well, you can feel your pussy throbbing, your ass clenching, your jaw aching and the warmth and stickiness of cum on your tits. Your new dress and underwear are sewn across the floor.

You sit up, between the two gentlemen who are sitting on the edge of the bed talking... the other party being rowdier, fist bumping each other. Your host passes you and his wife a large glass of wine, she is standing up looking bedraggled covered in cum, but with a rosy face and smile.... clearly, she enjoyed herself. You clink glasses with your two male guests clearly showing your appreciation to them.

They put their glasses down and take yours from you, placing it on the side table. From each side you notice each slip one hand under your thighs, your skin slightly sweaty. Their arms link behind you and with a swift move they tip you back onto the bed.... your legs naturally crooked at 90 degrees to your back, but your legs fall open revealing your shaved and clearly fucked pussy to the room.

Before you can even understand your position one of the chaps from the other team has stepped between your legs, and you feel the tip of a condom tickle your pussy lips, his fingers taking them and spreading them, as he pushes home the head of his cock. You feel him continue to slide in, a black cock deep inside you. With your legs apart you notice the two gentlemen you had been with are no longer holding them, others from the other group, two large, well built guys. You are a mere feather in comparison to their bulk.

With one dick deep inside you, the two by your side lift you off the bed, you're so light that they have no issue. Still your pussy stays impaled by the member of the chap between your legs, however your head however is now unsupported and starts to fall back, but it's caught by two large hands that steady it.

The relief of it not falling back is taken quickly away by another sizeable black cock resting on your face across your supported head, the ball sack and balls blacking out your view as they sit neatly in your eye sockets. You feel the hands tip your head back and as it does the head of this cock probe your lips. Without fear, you open and take him in, in this position he has a straight line to your throat, and you feel him make every effort to use it. Still being held in thin air you feel both cocks start to rhythmically fuck you.... how long for you cannot say, but the next thing you know is both have withdrawn and from either end are spraying your body with their hot cum, it splashes on your belly and tits.

Oddly, you want more. As you're laid back down on the bed you signal one of those that has been holding you aloft to lay on the bed. As you straddle him, cum dripping from your body, he puts on a condom. You know as you begin to slide yourself into him that you'll never take it all, but it's a nice width and you feel full and stretched.

The chap that had been fucking you, even though by now he must have unloaded several times is still hard, and his shorter but stockier figure stands on the bed, taking your head in towards his cock. It still clearly covered in your own pussy juices proving how wet you still are.

It's not long before you lose concentration and realise you are now taking the cock in your pussy to its full length....and in so doing you lean forward enough that your ass cheeks are spread, and the tight little puckered hole of your ass is noted by the fourth and as yet unused gent. Using the cum dripping from your body he massages his thumb into your ass clearly having been used by the first group. All the while you ride a cock making you wetter with each stroke. There's no-one in this group with a cock that would fit in your tight ass even having been worked already. But they know more than you... with your 4th cock in your pussy and having lost count how many you've had orally; they can see your asshole is already relaxed.

You feel a cock against the entrance, sure it's not going to fit. You want more from the cock inside you and lean forward to maximise the area of the cock in your pussy touching your g spot. As you do the cock at your ass, pushes hard into you so unexpectedly you go to yelp, but your head is pulled tightly onto the cock in your mouth, stopping the exhale of a yelp.

All three pin you like that for a few seconds, your ass and pussy exploding with sensation as you feel the two cocks touching inside you. Slowly they start to move with rhythm in what seems a well practiced movement, never once is any orifice empty. You feel that climax building, the tingling growing deep inside you....and they sense it and start to ride you harder and faster. Never have you felt cocks inside you so deep, you can sense them in your stomach.... you want to close your legs to squeeze them out, but your pussy and ass are so spread you equally don't want these tools to leave you.

Suddenly you realise you are about to piss yourself and jump up, forcing them out of you and as you squeeze everything shut your clit trembles and you spray ejaculate everywhere...never had you done this...the sensation blows your mind and you rub your pussy with such vigour to kill the sensation it only makes it worse with both pussy and ass convulsing and continuing to spray every few seconds. The lads clap....as you lay back on the bed.... more time passes as they tag each other taking turns on your pussy, each preparing for the fact that they haven't cum. Now all four are kneeling above your body stroking their cocks with vigour.... its not long before the first unloads warm cum starts landing on your body, wave after wave after wave triggering the others to follow. You've never seen so much.... you glance forward to look, and you look like an iced Christmas cake.

You lay there for what seems an eternity and the men mingle. On the other bed, your hosts wife is equally delirious, seems she had similar treatment.... both of you have had six men, but how many times, you've lost count.

You feel down below, pussy gaping and rub it slowly, the tingling sensation still there. You find you want to leave your legs apart such is the sensation when you try to close them...

As them men leave, you find your joined in the bed by your hosts wife...."not quite what I expected from a shopping session" she whispers. With the door of the room finally shutting, the two of you realise that your birthday host us still rock hard, a broad smile on his face. He looks at you both, nods his head in appreciation, "you did well, that was beyond hot".

His wife looks at him and then turns to look at you..."think he wants to fuck you".

Without any verbal acknowledgement you lift your now heavy legs up over your stomach, still sticky with cum, and use your fingers to spread your pussy lips open. He comments "you don't need to do that. Your pussy has been so well fucked it's going to be a while before it closes", and with that he slips in with ease. You know he normally fills you full, wider than your own husband.... how are you ever going to explain this other than to avoid sex with him for a few days.

It's not long before your host, his arms holding your legs wide open, with his wife standing behind him with her arms wrapped around him, one hand stroking his nipples the other his balls, starts to pant.

You feel used and dirty but still horny and want every drop of what he's about to offer.

"Fill me up no more cumming on me, cum in me" and on the next stroke you feel him pulse inside you, wave after wave floods into you and straight out given your predicament.

As he withdraws, "Best fucking birthday present ever, you were both amazing and I hope to get to fuck you again. Now let's get cleaned up, get back home, and you girls can get ready for dinner in those not so new dresses."

Now hope you enjoyed the story, and your pussy is sopping wet and you've cum. Please do two things for me.

a) Take a picture of your pussy, bet it's nice and open.

b) Staying wet, take the largest dildo you own, apply some lube and squat down onto it. Take a pic of it you and your pussy, and far as you can take it into you, the more you take the longer I'll spend fucking you next time.

fun4nandl
fun4nandl
15 Followers