Birthday Money

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Oh Baby!"

The scratching starts to get intense and I capture her wrists in one of my hands. She struggles a little. I stop moving and she looks down at me.

"Did you come?"

I shake my head no.

"Why did you stop?"

I tell her,

"This all seems a bit performative."

"What does that mean?" She asks.

"It means, I think you're pretending to like this, and you're putting on a show."

She slumps a little, I can see she is mad. I pull out of her and move away. She lets out a puff of air.

"Really? You don't want to fuck me?"

I undo my shoes and take my pants off fully. I set them on top of hers and turn back to her.

"No, I am going to fuck you. But I need you to stop acting."

She thinks about it,

"I thought that's what guys like."

I slide next to her and kiss her luscious rum lips.

"I'm going to make you cum Cassy."

She kisses me back and then pulls away to look at me. Her eyes are serious in the moonlight.

"I don't think I can. Not with sex."

I nod and lay her back on the ground. I run my fingers across her belly, tickling the downy hair of her skin. I kiss her neck and find the spot just behind her ear. I watch her nipples harden and give them ginger attention with my lips and tongue. My fingers have found her vulva and I 0caress her labia, letting my finger brush lightly against her sex.

She rotates her pelvis upwards against my hand and I let her push against the feathery touch of my fingers. She closes her eyes and her breath comes faster. I roll on top of her and let my cock replace my hand.

Her mouth opens and I wonder at the fullness of her lips.

My cock slides inside of her. I push in slowly but purposefully then back. Over and over I repeat the same slippery movement until I can feel the wet from her body on my own.

I speed my movements and kiss at her neck. She begins to writhe again, but this time she moves with me. I let my cock clear her body and then plunge back in. Her eyes open wide and she says quietly,

"Oh my."

I repeat the penetration over and over until she grabs my ass and pulls me to her. Not letting me exit. Then I begin to grind. I move until I can feel my pubic bone pressing against her clit and I grind.

Sweat begins to drip down my forehead. I feel my own climax coming. I space out trying to become a part of this dual puzzle. I am past worrying about her pleasure. My cock pulsing with the lightning inside of it.

My body convulses and I stab her cunt filling her body with hot liquid.

When I regain my senses, I feel her vagina shivering and pulsing around my dick. She looks up at me and between breaths she says,

"Motherfucker."

I kiss her again and she kisses me back. Our bodies are stealing the warmth from each other. She pulls back and looks at me.

"You shouldn't cum inside me dude."

I laugh a little.

"I can't get you pregnant."

She relaxes and lets her hand wander down to my every softening penis.

"Well, that's something I guess."

I can feel guilt mounting at the back of my mind. I try to fight it off, wanting to stay here with this woman at this moment. To feel young and alive for just a while longer.

We lay together in the dark. The sounds of the night drifting in over the rush of the water just beneath us. I can identify a Western Screech Owl somewhere out in the woods. I stroke her body. My fascination with her skin unsatisfied.

Soon Cassy is purring again. I take a deep breath, I'm getting ready to disappoint her. I don't remember the last time I was able to get hard twice in a week, much less the space of an hour.

She plays with my dick for a minute and then says.

"Is your cock tired?"

"Worn out." I respond.

Cassy puts it in her mouth and gives me a large comical SMACK with her lips.

"I can wake him up. Don't worry."

I have my doubts but her lips and tongue on my cock tell me it's worth a try.

I lay back and watch her head bobbing up and down. I can feel the stirring in my body and wonder if she can do what she says.

Moonlight slants through the tiny room and outlines her body. She lies on her belly and the shimmer of light hugs the rounded parabola of her ass and thighs. The marvelous curve of her spine from tailbone to her shoulders is mesmerizing in the silver aura.

After a minute of wishful thinking I feel myself become a little harder. Enough that she changes position and moves onto her knees. She lets her head twist opposite of her tongue and creates a little whirlwind around my cock. I can see a faint smile as she produces the desired effect with her mouth.

When I'm ready, she jumps on top of me and thrusts herself hard against my thighs. Her wet box receives my dick and glides up and down with her ministrations. A little of the actress comes back but I don't mind. She shimmy's her body and lets her hands roam her torso, pinching at her nipples.

She sucks her fingers and says,

"You've got a nice cock."

I feel like she might be telling the truth.

She pulls away from me and gets on her hands and knees. With a casual look over her shoulder she wiggles her ass and wet vagina at me.

"Come fuck me hard Jack."

I don't need more encouragement than that and I take my place behind her.

Pushing into her, she gasps as I fill her with myself. After a few strokes she places her hands against the bare plywood wall and tells me,

"Fuck me hard, Jack. Punish my young little cunt."

That is what I do.

I focus all of the guilt, shame and desperation into each thrust of my hips against this little foul mouthed waitress. She responds by pushing back against me and yelling,

"Harder, fuck me harder, make me scream Jack."

I release myself. Given permission to invade, to conquer. I pound her pussy. I wrap her hair in my fist and pull her head back. She cries out in pain but only slams her hips back harder into my pelvis. I use my free hand to slap her ass and flank until her skin is hot and red.

I can feel the edges of another orgasm building but it is far away. I treat her body like a thing, and she begs me for more. The sweat from my forehead drips from my nose and chin. Falling in huge drops on the small of her back. Our efforts shake the walls of this poorly constructed playhouse, I start to wonder if we will go through the floor and into the creek. I know that even that won't stop me from fucking this woman.

"Jack, Oh God, I'm coming again!" She gasps.

I can feel my own pleasure creeping up on me. Her pussy tightens its grip on my dick as I plunge myself into her wet tight opening. She yells out in nonsense words and I join her in ecstatic movement. My cum fills her and slides around me dripping onto my balls and pooling on the floor.

I let my weight press her flat to the ground and I wrap an arm under head so she can rest there instead of the floor. We catch our breaths together. I roll to one side and bring her against me. I stroke her body. Exploring the curve of her breasts and the flat muscled stomach. I realize she is sleeping and somehow I join her there.

...

Cold blue morning light tempts my eyes awake. The dawn chorus does its best to drown the water below us. I need to pee.

I pull away from her and she begins to shiver. I put my shirt over her naked form. Quiet as I can I pull on my pants and get outside. I relieve myself against a scrub oak. I let feelings of guilt wash over me.

I try to tamp all that down.

I hear her stirring inside the little hut. I return and find her pulling on her leggings, the elastic material sliding up over her form. She smiles at me and hands me my shirt. We dress together and then she leads me back up the hill.

Inside the house, she disappears into a room. I find the bathroom and wash myself in the sink. I try not to catch my own eye in the mirror, not wanting to see how last night has changed me. I use a little toothpaste on my finger to brush my teeth.

Somewhere in the house I hear a toilet flush. A minute later Cassy reappears dressed in the short polyester dress from the cafe. She smiles and wraps her arms around me, nuzzling into my chest.

I can't help but to respond to her body. We hold each other for a little. I don't know what else to do. Neither one of us feels like talking.

Behind me I hear a familiar voice.

"I thought you guys might've been arrested."

I turn and see Anita, she's wearing a pair of cotton shorts that barely conceal the tightly rounded ass at the top of her long legs. Her lean torso is covered by a flimsy halter top. She is pretty in an alien way. Her eyes are perfectly almond shaped and in line with sharp cheekbones. Her mouth comes to a pouty point below a straight and angular nose.

Cassy stirs in my arms and looks at her over my shoulder.

"We spent the night in the river house."

In a moment it is decided that Anita and I will take Cassy to work, and before I leave to face the music at home, I will eat at the diner. The two women disappear back into the hallway to finish Cassy's makeup and to find something for Anita to wear.

In my car the pair chose to sit in back, whispering and giggling with each other. I plug my dead phone into the car.

The diner is empty and Cassy uses a set of keys to open the door. Once inside she turns the sign in the window. From the kitchen, the sounds of a radio and voices in spanish. The clanging and jangling of work being done.

Anita and I find a table and Cassy throws a couple of menus at us. She promises to return with coffee.

"She really likes you." Anita whispers.

I don't know what to say. I don't know what that means. I remember what it used to mean when I was younger. As an older man I've come to realize that I like a lot of people. I don't like a lot of people too, but I never tell anyone.

"Yeah, I like her too." I give up.

Anita leans back and tosses her hair over her shoulder.

"Of course everybody likes Cassy. She's got great boobs."

The girl leans back and stretches her t-shirt over her chest. I can see her dark nipples poking out at me. She is almost flat-chested, but not quite. Her little breasts are perfectly in line with her sinuous body. I look at her appreciatively.

"You're a pretty woman Anita."

She smiles and lets her shirt relax,

"Yeah, but not like Cassy."

I pause and try to choose my words carefully.

"Comparison is the thief of joy, Anita. You've got a great look. Have you seen what fashion models look like? You could do that."

She screws up her face.

"No really, I see girls all the time in my job. You could totally do that work. I mean, if you wanted to."

She doesn't say no.

"In fact, we work with models a lot. If you want I could give you my friend's number, he's a photographer, he'd shoot you. I could put you in touch with the agency our marketing team uses. They'd love a girl like you."

She laughs and says,

"The last time a photographer offered to shoot me, I ended up with ribbons in my hair and no clothes. The guy started jacking off right there."

I put my hand out,

"No this isn't like that, these folks are for real."

Even with her reluctance Anita agrees to give my friend a shot. Before she can change the subject back to Cassy and I, the woman in question returns with some coffee. She sits down next to me and kisses my neck.

"This is mine Anita, don't try anything."

Cassy is joking but there is an unexpected edge to her words. Anita cups her breasts in response and sticks her tongue out at her friend.

"Too bad for you Jack prefers tiny titties."

"That's not what he told me." Cassie retorts.

Cassy plays hurt and places my hand on her chest. She presses herself into my palm and I can feel her erect nipple beneath the scratchy polyester of her uniform. I let her control my hand for a moment before taking a sip of my coffee. This game is making me uncomfortable but I can't deny being the focus of all this young female attention is intoxicating.

"Ladies, you both have nice breasts, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to go with Cassy here."

Always leave with the one that brought you to the dance. I don't know where my integrity was a couple of hours ago when I was busy destroying my marriage inside those lush young thighs, but it seems to satisfy the two women.

People start to trickle in and Cassy gets busy. Anita and I eat. I get the check and at some point Carla has shown up to work. She runs the cash register and looks at me and Anita through crossed eyebrows.

In the parking lot Cassy runs out to us and throws herself around my neck. She kisses me hard on the lips and I return the kiss. She pulls back, and looks me in the eyes.

"I really like you Jack. Call me okay?"

I say 'okay' not really sure if I mean it.

After Cassy, Anita gives me a little hug and tells me she's going to catch another ride. In a moment I am alone staring at my phone.

I turn the thing on and notice messages starting around 6 AM. My wife is worried about me and is going to call Troy. The next message is from Troy, telling me she called and he told her I got a little drunk the night before and was sleeping it off on his couch. I wonder if I would've been able to come up with something like that on the spot.

The rest of the weekend goes by like the thousand weekends before it. Gardening, TV, Whisky. I hit the gym a little harder than usual. She doesn't seem to suspect anything has changed, and I hope nothing has. I try not to think about Cassy's warm body, her lips the way she was wholly focused on the moment, the act of sex and nothing else.

Monday morning I go through my regular routine. Emails, phone calls, leading a team meeting. Then the inevitable stretch from 11AM to 5 where I close the door and try not think until quitting time. Around 11:30 my phone beeps and I see a message from Cassy.

"Missing You."

Attached is a series of photos. Cassy in the diner restroom stripping out of her work uniform to reveal a lace bra and matching thong. Then her breasts bared exposing her tits, she grips one with her hand and lets her tongue touch her top lip. The next photo her panties are stretched tight across her thighs revealing her smoothly shaven vulva.

Another notification,

"I need your cock. NOW!"

The last photo beeps through, Cassy is leaned back against the bathroom wall, one finger in her mouth. Her other hand between her legs, a couple of digits inserted into her vagina.

I stare at my phone.

I know from reddit that this is commonplace, but it's a first for me. I scroll through the images again. I'm tempted to call her, but I know this isn't the right response. I think about all the grown up adult man messages I can send her. Letting her know I'm at work, reminding her I'm married, just a thumbs up. Nothing seems appropriate. Every second ticking away I know means something to her.

I look out the door of my office and see Bri. She's a woman in her twenties, cute, flirty. I call her over and close the door once she sits.

"Bri, I need some help. I have to ask you something that is blatantly sexual harrasement."

This catches her off guard. She laughs nervously.

"Um...okay. Are you alright Jack?"

I assure her that I am, and that what I need to ask her isn't made to make her uncomfortable and if it is I'm sorry and she can go. She lets that all go passed and then asks me to go on.

"If a woman sends me a text with a picture. And she is, uh... Naked in it. How should I respond?"

Bri seems relieved,

"Well you send her one back."

I realize I am blushing,

"What if it's not just naked. What if it's more... sexual?"

I realize she is enjoying my discomfort.

"Well I guess, if it were me. I'd want to see the guy do the same sort of thing."

She pauses and then,

"Are we talking about your wife?"

I try to assure her we are, but I can tell she knows I'm lying. She presses me for more information but I stop her. I'm embarrassed and she is eating it up. Her teasing starts to get a little more sinister.

"I can help you. You know, I can pose you and handle the phone."

"No Bri, No thank you. Let's just forget about all this okay?" I stammer.

"Already forgotten," She stands and shoots me an air kiss, "Boss."

I sit at my desk, trying to catch my breath. This whole thing is entirely absurd. I need to delete these images, the texts and forget about it all. Walk away from the whole thing. Probably find a way to fire Bri.

I scroll through the images again. Fuck it.

I lock my office door and strip out my clothes as quickly as I can. I take a couple of pictures on the timer and look them over. My body looks good, my cock though, while still impressive just dangles there between my legs. It's not going to work.

I get a little bottle of hand lotion out of my desk, it smells like peppermint and is decorated with red and silver stripes. Something one of the girls gave me last Christmas. I scroll through Cassy's pictures, stroking myself until I'm as hard as I'm going to get. Then I stand and take a couple photos. When I'm satisfied I send a couple off to the waitress.

I lay the phone down on my desk and set it to the last photo she sent. I focus hard on her tits and those fingers she has inside of herself. After a few seconds of stroking I cum all over my phone.

Through the milky drops of semen a text bubble appears.

'Mmmm." and then an emoji with three water droplets.

Even though I have probably just voided the warranty on my phone, I feel pretty good.

Later that day I remember to call and make arrangements for Anita, with my photographer friend and the agency our company usually uses.

On my drive home from work I stop at the dive shop and wait for Troy to finish the sale of an open water course. When he's done he motions me into the little shop area where he fixes regulators and other things. He opens a little fridge and pops the tab on a couple of Coronas. He hands me one and tips his can into mine.

"So, where were you this weekend?"

I think about lying but tell him the whole thing about Cassy, and even the phone thing. He wants to see the pictures, I show him the first one only. He's disappointed but whistles.

"You sure she's not jailbait?"

He looks at me sideways.

"Yes, she's twenty, well she's almost twenty."

He looks at me appraisingly. I can't help but notice his eyes clocking my wedding ring. But, judgment never comes.

"You old dog. Give me a heads up next time, so I can come up with a better story." He takes another sip of his beer.

"There won't be a next time, once was enough." I respond.

Troy shakes his head, recognizing the first lie I've ever told him. We finish our beers and open a couple more. We talk about our upcoming trip to Cozumel. We've both been there a dozen times and tell each other a couple of stories. I'm telling him about the whale sharks I saw last year when he stops me mid sentence.

"You should bring your girlfriend."

"I couldn't do that, I'm married."

Just as married as I was a couple of nights ago when I was fucking the same young woman in a tree house.

"Aw man, your wife never comes on these trips." He chides me.

"Yeah, well she hates the sun, what can I say?"

I'm not lying. My wife hates being outside. She hid that from me until after we were married. I don't mind museums and libraries and 'culture'. I just wonder why that has to be every vacation. Plus I don't mind going solo on these diving trips. I don't have to make sure anyone else is okay or having a good time. I don't have to argue about the stupid shit that married people argue about; bus schedules, how much to tip the sky cap, and most importantly, "what's for dinner?" I just go, drink, and dive. I eat tacos for every meal and fall asleep when I'm tired.

Still, Cassy might be fun. I wouldn't mind having a sexy companion waiting for me at the dock. I wonder if she's ever been to Cozumel.